Chloe and Beans: The MontesSNOREi Method - Part 5

hufflebecks
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans: The MontesSNOREi Method - Part 5

Unread post by hufflebecks »

She's Completely Obsessed: Recap

Quick shot: Pearl playing with Felix's shoe.

After the intro: They're at the shops, all 8 of them. They're looking for new shoes for the kids. They stop and look at skateboards as they pass towards the shoes. Back home, Henry's saying 'wawa' for flower, and so is Rufus but he's growling it. Chloe says she normally does online shopping, so doesn't know why they went to the store. Chloe points to Pearl's new dress and says how nice it looks, then says how nice Rufus' and Henry's new shirts are. Pearl starts to growl soon but seems happy, just playing. Chloe tries to get Rufus to say 'purple' but he doesn't, but Pearl says it quite a few times. The triplets line up sitting at the stuva wall, and Henry and Pearl are giving each other hugs while Rufus just looks upset and uncomfortable. Henry still seems like he's in a 'I love Pearl' phase, since he's initiating all the contact with her. Chloe asks if Rufus wants to also give Pearl a cuddle, but he crawls towards the parents instead, and all 3 give Chloe and Ro cuddles.

Chloe gets the boys' shoes out to check sizes so they can order shoes online, and Pearl just wants to put on all the shoes since she loves them. Chloe and Pearl kind of have a conversation, with Pearl 'asking' who's shoes is which, Chloe answering and Pearl 'repeating'. Her speech isn't the best and it's a lot of just... noise but she's getting the structure down. The older boys are eating green smoothies after dinner, they're in their pajamas, and Chloe is joking that it looks like slime or boogies. Chloe says the triplets have gone to bed. The older boys play 'Your Numbers Up' with the parents, a card game about numbers. Seems they might have brought it today because they're only learning how to play. (so they went to the shops for shoes, came back with 0 shoes, new clothes and a new game...).

The game works like one person puts down a number in either X+X=Y position, the second in another position, and they have to fill in the missing place to complete the equation. Evan and Otto do quite well but Felix needs a lot of prompting. After the first round, they do a longer board so Chloe and Ro can play, so now it's X+X+X=Y and the boys struggle a bit but work through it using logic to come to the right numbers. Chloe says bye to the vlog.

Evan: Byyeee.. turn off now!
Otto: Byyeee.. turn it off now!
Felix: Byyeee.. turn it off now!
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by julietpreston »

Does she ever give them smoothies? She could throw in some fruit and then some spinach, almond milk, ginger, vegan yoghurt, seeds, beans, nuts, oats, carrot or tomato, even cocoa powder. Anything she wants. She could serve them with breakfast and it would fill them up more and give them more nutrients.
She should also start varying from the gross looking mush that she eats. I'm sure the kids are tired of that sh*t. Cauliflower is a great meat alternative that is full of protein. It smells god awful but it tastes great. She could schnitzel it and cook it in the frypan, or cook it in sweet and sour sauce like sweet and sour chicken. Or she could try different tofu recipes like making it into popcorn chicken.
I'm glad she reads here because I can indirectly give her ideas without being called a hater and blocked :P
soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

hufflebecks wrote:Chloe says she normally does online shopping, so doesn't know why they went to the store.
This made me crack up. Girl, you are ALWAYS at the freaking shops

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hufflebecks
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hufflebecks »

Amazing Hair Transformation! Boys Get Their Long Hair Cut Short!: Recap

Quick shots: Chloe asking Otto and Evan what they're about to do, then a shot of them in the car with hair cuts (they look so young now!)

After the intro: Ro and Felix open the vlog at breakfast. Rufus, Pearl and Henry are eating and they still look half asleep. The triplets have oats, Felix has nutri-grain. Ro talks to them a lot. Outside, the triplets are now playing in the toy cars with Ro playing with them - they seem to be having fun. Felix starts to push Rufus.

Chloe films Evan and Otto and they say the boys are getting their hair cut - Evan's idea. Otto says he does want his cut, too. Chloe then goes on to ask if they wanted their hair cut and Evan said yes (...which means it wasn't his idea?? Chloe logic). Evan says he doesn't like getting his hair brushed. At the time, Otto didn't want his cut but has since changed his mind, so they only booked Evan. But on the day, Evan changed his mind because he didn't want it cut if Otto didn't, so now both of them want to. They are excited. Haircut montage and it's so short and boy-like now.

In the car, Felix doesn't seem to sure about his brothers hair cuts. Evan and Otto say they like their haircuts, and Chloe says they look good. Chloe asks if Felix would like a cut like that, and he says "no". He's apparently not feeling too well. Back home, Chloe has Evan and Otto sit in their room and lets the triplets in to see their reactions to the haircuts. The triplets look at them for a bit, but soon move on. Evan gives Pearl a kiss. Felix put himself to bed. Pearl's screaming but is happy when she's lifted onto the bed.

Chloe says they collected the hair to maybe donate, but their hair wasn't the minimal length for most places but will look around for any place that accepts shorter hair. Chloe says if she ever gets hers cut, she'll donate hers. Felix plays with the rainbow stacking toy. Evan's still happy about the cut, and so is Otto. Otto likes how fuzzy it feels.

Near bed time, Pearl's happy and sitting with Chloe, wearing a cat-ear headband and repeats "ears" a couple of times. Henry gets jealous, whines and takes over Chloe's lap. Soon Rufus comes over "wawa" with flower blocks. While Rufus keeps saying "wawa, wawa", Chloe ends the vlog.

Rufus: Bye
Otto: Byyee.. turn it off now
Evan: Byyee.. turn off now.
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

I wonder what really made her shave their hair. Tbh I thought this day would never come, they look so much better, neat and cute.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

God they look so much better now. They look like handsome and CLEAN little boys. I had a feeling this would happen after seeing how impressed the boys were with their “fuzzy” feeling hair.

Also, it pains me to see Rufus struggling to say flower. I think the trips need actual speech therapy and not just montessoooooriiii once a week. He looked like he just couldn’t get his mouth make the “fl-ow” sound at all.

And another thing, this is the first time I noticed that the older two and the trips really don’t interact much. When they brought the trips in to see their hair cut, none of them looked happy to see each other. The trips didn’t run and hug their brothers and vice versa. Idk seems really strange to me. Definitely a lack of a bond there.

olim
Talker
Talker

Unread post by olim »

I knew the half shaved heads wouldn't last long! Evan and Otto look great with their haircuts!
YesMia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by YesMia »

The boys look so good. They looked genuinely happy with their haircuts!

CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

The boys looks beautiful with their haircuts!
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

They look great and it will be so much easier to keep neat.

We did predict it didn't we those side cuts were never going to work.
Ice cream sundae
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ice cream sundae »

At last! Never thought we’d see the day! The boys look fab with their new hair cuts! :-o :-o

Shame it might not be long enough to donate but at least they’re looking into it.
2rcmeeksrichards2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 2rcmeeksrichards2 »

God the boys look SO much better! Like handsome, clean little boys!

I've not looked at this thread in ages, or watched their videos for a while. Is it just me or is Chloe's voice super low all of a sudden? Sorry if this has been discussed.

olim
Talker
Talker

Unread post by olim »

2rcmeeksrichards2 wrote:
I've not looked at this thread in ages, or watched their videos for a while. Is it just me or is Chloe's voice super low all of a sudden? Sorry if this has been discussed.

I thought this too!
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I think her voice is lower when she's not being forced cheerful.
daisy1000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by daisy1000 »

I haven’t been reading the thread as much but their haircuts look amazing!

julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

Wow she actually cut their hair? I saw her IG post and thought she just pinned it back to see how they would look. I thought she would make a huge deal like she did when she shaved half their heads lol.
They look like normal happy kids now. I'm fine with the long hair but they cared way too much about it, and no four year old should spend so much time worrying about their appearance. I wonder what made her cut it though?
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The under cut was stupid the rest of the hair was too long so it was never going to work so they cut it all off.
olim
Talker
Talker

Unread post by olim »

Henry and Pearl's hair looks so fine and stringy - they'd really benefit from trims.
AuntieEm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuntieEm »

The two boys look 100% better with their short cuts. I also think Evan looks much younger than he did before, not sure why that is but now he looks more his (young) age.
hellcatspangled
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hellcatspangled »

I'm thinking she didn't like the half shaved mullet they had going on so probably kept asking if they wanted it all off. I can't believe how much better it looks though, the long hair always looked so greasy, especially Evan's.

Return to “Chloe and Beans”