• Advertisement

DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Postby lmmomSD » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:55 am

marshmallowfluf wrote:Oh.. so missy was trying to say SOARIN’ i thought she was saying something about Thor... she may need to go to speech therapy along with ollie.
Snort.

Or is it thnort?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby lmmomSD » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:56 am

Playsinrain wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
coolusername1236 wrote:[quote="kittypurry"]So Finn's birthday party theme is superheroes? I don't watch them all that often anymore, but is that even something Finn is into? Seems more like another party for Ollie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He wears lots if Batman stuff, so they just say he likes it. If he could talk better, he's probably be able to say what he ACTUALLY likes...
He does like Batman. He has a Batman book that he loves. I don't think anyone actually reads it to him. I saw Bryan "reading" it to him, and all he was doing was watching Finn go through it and talking about the pictures. Idiot. That's not reading to your child. It wasn't a chapter book or anything way over his head, either.
Anyway, my point is that Finn does like Batman.
Is hair twirling like he does a sign of anxiety? Asking honestly because I don't know. Another mom here said her kid twirls her hair. I can't remember who it was. Just curious. It wouldn't surprise me if Finn had issues with the way they are always passing him off.

I wonder if its a new comfort habit he's picked up since she weaned him? She never talked about it until now which makes me think that i must be fairly new. My daughter fiddled with her ears. She would rub the top of it, fold it up and stick it inside it's self LOL! I was so scared she was going to get cauliflower ear like wrestlers get (google that if you don't know what i'm talking about gag) She doesn't fold them up anymore, but she does rub and play with her ear out of boredom, comfort or when she's falling asleep or just watching TV. Anxiety is for sure a trigger for her, but it's not always related to that. At this point i assume she will do it the rest of her life. I knew a girl in HS that was a hair twirler, she had bald patches around her neck and ears from it :-o[/quote]I'm probably reaching...

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby Playsinrain » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:57 am

marshmallowfluf wrote:Oh.. so missy was trying to say SOARIN’ i thought she was saying something about Thor... she may need to go to speech therapy along with ollie.

Could you imagine this crew doing Ollie's speech homework if he's ever evaluated? He's fighting an uphill battle.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby Playsinrain » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:59 am

lmmomSD wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:He does like Batman. He has a Batman book that he loves. I don't think anyone actually reads it to him. I saw Bryan "reading" it to him, and all he was doing was watching Finn go through it and talking about the pictures. Idiot. That's not reading to your child. It wasn't a chapter book or anything way over his head, either.
Anyway, my point is that Finn does like Batman.
Is hair twirling like he does a sign of anxiety? Asking honestly because I don't know. Another mom here said her kid twirls her hair. I can't remember who it was. Just curious. It wouldn't surprise me if Finn had issues with the way they are always passing him off.

I wonder if its a new comfort habit he's picked up since she weaned him? She never talked about it until now which makes me think that i must be fairly new. My daughter fiddled with her ears. She would rub the top of it, fold it up and stick it inside it's self LOL! I was so scared she was going to get cauliflower ear like wrestlers get (google that if you don't know what i'm talking about gag) She doesn't fold them up anymore, but she does rub and play with her ear out of boredom, comfort or when she's falling asleep or just watching TV. Anxiety is for sure a trigger for her, but it's not always related to that. At this point i assume she will do it the rest of her life. I knew a girl in HS that was a hair twirler, she had bald patches around her neck and ears from it :-o
I'm probably reaching...

I honestly don't think it's reaching that much! It's for sure a comfort technique. It doesn't really MEAN anything, but it's definitely something he is doing to self soothe
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby cat9480 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:13 pm

Just wait until Ollie wants to try Thpathe Mou-IN...

cat9480
Gossiper

Postby Kish » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:40 pm

cat9480 wrote:Oh my gosh - Ollie's first time on Soarin' is one of the sweetest Ollie moments we've seen. He's so jaded that we rarely see a reaction out of him like that. He looked completely mesmerized by the whole experience. It was too cute. Soarin' is totally the best Disney ride, so I'm glad he loved it.

You’re right, it was lovely to watch! “A baby bear, that’s so cute!” :ball:
Kish
Talker

Postby lucycat732 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:51 pm

So, I assume that you shouldn't ride bumper cars when you're pregnant? Either Missy is not yet with child, or she is and is just that reckless.
lucycat732
Amateur

Postby Kish » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:10 pm

lucycat732 wrote:So, I assume that you shouldn't ride bumper cars when you're pregnant? Either Missy is not yet with child, or she is and is just that reckless.

Didn’t she go on rides and rollercoasters early in her pregnancy with Finn?
Kish
Talker

Postby Playsinrain » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:12 pm

lucycat732 wrote:So, I assume that you shouldn't ride bumper cars when you're pregnant? Either Missy is not yet with child, or she is and is just that reckless.

She rode roller coasters at universal when she was newly pregnant with Finn. I don't think she's knocked up yet (for once im not on that train LOL) but pregnancy hasn't stopped her form doing those things in the past.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby queentee20 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:38 pm

Bryan wasn’t riding the bumper cars maybe he’s with child after his sleepover with buddy Jared
queentee20
Gossiper

Postby thenightowl » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:06 pm

lmmomSD wrote:
Snort.

Or is it thnort?

HAHAHA, Thanks a lot, I just choked on my coffee :D ;)
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper

Postby coolusername1236 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:28 pm

Ollie was so cute on the Soarin' ride! I wish they dis stuff like this more often he and Finn.
coolusername1236
Talker

Postby brownprincess93 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:44 pm

Ollie at 1:18 - What the heck is he saying?? Like seriously he's memorizing everything they tell him to repeat and he has no idea what he says either!! So I'm assuming Finn will be forward facing in the car once his birthday comes up? I'm sure he's over 20 lbs as well which is that or age 2 for forward facing car seats - but we all know Missy doesn't want him screaming the whole way since she will have to communicate with him, we all know it's more important for her to talk to Ollie or the camera!! Missy just drags her family so they can take care of her kids - but she can act like a doting mother for the vlog as per usual! Mimi and Papa care more about their safety - like Missy doesn't even put the safety belts on her kids for crying out loud! I would hate to go to Disney with these guys - Missy wouldn't let her family do anything they want to do and just pick the rides that she wants to go on!
brownprincess93
True Gossiper

Postby queentee20 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:12 pm

The fact that M&B can easily dish out $300-$500 per Disney trip (which is at least twice a month) is so insane... I can’t even afford my medications that are $200. My gawd
queentee20
Gossiper

Postby queentee20 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:16 pm

Omg!! Kelsey went too, that’s easily $400 worth of tickets spent on Mimi papa uncle & Kelsey. Plus you know Missy pays for all meals & treats!
queentee20
Gossiper

Postby queentee20 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:18 pm

This upsets me so much because my parents couldn’t take us to Disney for YEARS!!! We finally went on a trip for a special birthday and even then it was a miracle we were going. While these people who half ass their work make thousands a month & take going to Disney for granted
queentee20
Gossiper

Postby spillingthetea » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:23 pm

cat9480 wrote:Oh my gosh - Ollie's first time on Soarin' is one of the sweetest Ollie moments we've seen. He's so jaded that we rarely see a reaction out of him like that. He looked completely mesmerized by the whole experience. It was too cute. Soarin' is totally the best Disney ride, so I'm glad he loved it.

And then there was this. Influenced by his father much? (Missy said he was making that face because he thought he looked "so cool.")

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171012/b856399d3415e8554edf5efe2f2017ef.png[/img]

He looks so much like Bryan

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
spillingthetea
Talker

Postby Rosiex3 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:36 pm

spillingthetea wrote:

And then there was this. Influenced by his father much? (Missy said he was making that face because he thought he looked "so cool.")

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171012/b856399d3415e8554edf5efe2f2017ef.png[/img]

He's not cute at all! yikes!

Rosiex3
Gossiper

Postby DidEyeSayIt » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:21 pm

shortstop wrote:According to the Chinese calendar if they conceive in Nov or Dec they will have a girl.
If she is already pregnant it will be a boy.
Hahahaha!!!

Well... the Chinese calendar isn’t accurate. I assume you were joking though? I hope?

DidEyeSayIt
Talker

Postby DidEyeSayIt » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:30 pm

queentee20 wrote:The fact that M&B can easily dish out $300-$500 per Disney trip (which is at least twice a month) is so insane... I can’t even afford my medications that are $200. My gawd

I am fairly certain they have annual passes so I don’t think they spend THAT much on each Disneyland trip. At least they are getting the most out of their annual passes!

DidEyeSayIt
Talker

Postby queentee20 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:33 pm

DidEyeSayIt wrote:
queentee20 wrote:The fact that M&B can easily dish out $300-$500 per Disney trip (which is at least twice a month) is so insane... I can’t even afford my medications that are $200. My gawd

I am fairly certain they have annual passes so I don’t think they spend THAT much on each Disneyland trip. At least they are getting the most out of their annual passes!

Missy Bryan & Kids have annual passes. She has to pay for her montage separately I’m 100% sure Mimi papa uncle & Kelsey have annual passes
queentee20
Gossiper

Postby queentee20 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:34 pm

I meant to say I’m sure the montage don’t have annual passes since they don’t go often enough
queentee20
Gossiper

Postby marshmallowfluf » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:13 pm

spillingthetea wrote:

I noticed in that clip that his head is already as big as missys. He is going to have a large head like his dad.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper

Postby shortstop » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:13 pm

DidEyeSayIt wrote:
shortstop wrote:According to the Chinese calendar if they conceive in Nov or Dec they will have a girl.
If she is already pregnant it will be a boy.
Hahahaha!!!

Well... the Chinese calendar isn’t accurate. I assume you were joking though? I hope?

I was. LoL!!!
shortstop
Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:58 pm

DidEyeSayIt wrote:

I was just going to say that! And I am sure that Mimi and Papa have them too (perhaps courtesy of B&M) and you know Corbin and Kelsey have them now too. You do get a discount on passes if you live in SoCal, and there's a monthly installment plan (how I had Sea World passes before I caught a clue). The one thing that I definitely agree with is that they get lots of value out of those passes.
BUT-- they buy crap every time they go. Ollie gets at least a toy, and cotton candy, and meals. They definitely don't bring food. And food is super expensive there. My friend paid for my food and my daughter's because I had won tickets to Disneyland and invited her, and lunch for four (three actually, because my daughter and I shared a pasta and side salad) was $80.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to DailyBumps/BumpsAlongTheWay