JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

mommadrama01
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Unread post by mommadrama01 »

deannaroseo wrote:Major side eye to Jess about the drinking while breastfeeding thing. Her almost 1 year old baby won't take a bottle and has to breastfeed every two hours but you're throwing back shots while your baby's there?!
Of course we'll never know for sure, and I hope that's not really what happened. But that was the whole reason Addie has to be there - because she's breastfeeding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The only thing that would be dangerous with breastfeeding while drinking would be if you were to drunk to hold the baby. Her milk would still be perfectly safe to drink

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Jm87053
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jm87053 »

Ya I think I heard wait 3-4 hours after you had a drink and as long as you're not drunk..the breast milk will be fine. I didn't get to breastfeed because it didn't work out...so sorry if I got that wrong. But I know I've read that on another mommy board.
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

There’s new studies that if you can find and safely hold your baby, you can breastfeed.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I wonder if she took a pregnancy test before she drank. You know for safety and all.....
Mazement
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mazement »

Ripley wrote:I agree with other posters that it is totally ok the boys were not there. Those boys don't really care about weddings. Amber and Gabe are just "mom and dad's friends that are getting married". It is a grown up event! They are too young to understand what is going on, it would be a late night with cranky kids etc... I am sure the boys had WAY more fun camping. I can see Alyna going because Lilia is there to enjoy it with, they both might like weddings and seeing the pretty decorations and dresses etc... (I have not seen the video to know how fancy the wedding was, but you get what I mean). I know my five year old son would not have enjoyed a wedding. Maybe he could hold it together for an hour or two, but the wedding was 2 hours away! I just don't get why people see this as a big deal that the boys were not there!
I can get on board with everything you said here. I think you're completely right. Except that it all applies to Addie too and she was there. That's what bothers me.

Under different circumstances i wouldn't be bothered if jess decided that she wanted a bit of an adult evening or that it'd be too much/too hard with the little ones. But if it's not too much for Addie, it's not too much for her other children imo.

I hope this doesn't sound like I'm yelling at you, it's hard to tell how these posts come across. Nothing against you or your opinion!
doggo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doggo »

Chellebailson27 wrote:I don’t see anything wrong with the kids going out dressed like the 90’s threw up on them...only because they are kids...it’s fun..dressing themselves,lets be honest jess is in charge of addys outfits and those are questionable at best ImageImage
I agree and say let kids wear what they want as long as it's weather appropriate and they aren't going anywhere super formal. It does't hurt anything.
mommadrama01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommadrama01 »

Mazement wrote:
Ripley wrote:I agree with other posters that it is totally ok the boys were not there. Those boys don't really care about weddings. Amber and Gabe are just "mom and dad's friends that are getting married". It is a grown up event! They are too young to understand what is going on, it would be a late night with cranky kids etc... I am sure the boys had WAY more fun camping. I can see Alyna going because Lilia is there to enjoy it with, they both might like weddings and seeing the pretty decorations and dresses etc... (I have not seen the video to know how fancy the wedding was, but you get what I mean). I know my five year old son would not have enjoyed a wedding. Maybe he could hold it together for an hour or two, but the wedding was 2 hours away! I just don't get why people see this as a big deal that the boys were not there!
I can get on board with everything you said here. I think you're completely right. Except that it all applies to Addie too and she was there. That's what bothers me.

Under different circumstances i wouldn't be bothered if jess decided that she wanted a bit of an adult evening or that it'd be too much/too hard with the little ones. But if it's not too much for Addie, it's not too much for her other children imo.

I hope this doesn't sound like I'm yelling at you, it's hard to tell how these posts come across. Nothing against you or your opinion!
But the issue was also that they had school the next day. Addie didn't, and Lilia is the daughter of the groom so that's a different circumstance

ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

I just love how Addie is STILL bald! It must be killing Jess so much.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

mommadrama01 wrote:
Mazement wrote:

But the issue was also that they had school the next day. Addie didn't, and Lilia is the daughter of the groom so that's a different circumstance

I bet she would have loved to ditch baldy but no one was left to babysit!! Wendy had the boys and the sister wife was at the wedding.

Did it piss anyone else off that she bought baldy's dress the day before the wedding. She talks about being so busy but that is an errand that could have been done months before. She's 2 hrs late picking up the bride.....I would have been SO mad if I was Amber.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

All those clothes she orders and couldn't have ordered a dress like a month ago to be there in time.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:I really don't think it's a big deal that she didn't bring the boys. It would have been boring for them anyways and I feel like she's allowed to have a fun time every once in a while with her friends..

The only thing I'm side eyeing is all the shots she was throwing back with addelyn there. Hopefully in the vlogs she shows her with a bottle or something...

If Jess has brought the boys everyone here would have had a field day. Both parents were in the wedding, who would watch them? Mimi? Then everyone would complain Mimi cant even go to a wedding without baby-sitting duties.
I think the only kids who should have attended out of Messica's brood are Lilia and maybe Kyson and Kaden if they wanted to go (2 hours back and forth is a lot). Landen seems like a super easy going toddler but a wedding is a long day with little/no opportunity for naps and that's far too much for a toddler to deal with. On no account should Addy have been there because look what happened. No kids under 4 have any reason to be at a wedding unless they're a) the kids of the bride/groom b) in the wedding c) the bride/groom specifically requests their attendance because they're immediate family or something. People who bring their babies to weddings are annoying af and so are their kids, inevitably. And yeah I know people always think 'but MY kid was a lamb' but that's because you're desensitized to a baby crying/babbling/shrieking/tottering around and getting in everyone's way and your standards are lowered. Don't be Mess letting her kid ruin the first dance. Hire a goddamn sitter.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Jess is really pretty and usually makes pretty babies but poor Addie... she is not cute and looks like she smells
Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Damn I thought that outfit was ok (pretty dated tho, I remember my niece being dressed like that with the overalls/leggings/headband circa like 2012) before I saw those fug gold moonboots.
To be fair Landen kinda looked like gollum as a baby because his eyes were SO huge and he wasn't that cute but now he's adorable. Addy could be the same way but it seems like she's gonna resemble Chris a lot since she already does and he's not great looking. I hope for her sake she grows up to be pretty and gets that skinny Schafer metabolism because I think her siblings will all be good looking and they eat like shit so if she's plain and chubby she'll stick out. Plus we all know Jesssss is going to raise her just like Lilia with the dancing and the Disney princess costumes and bows so it'll be hard for her if she's not a pretty little princess from age 2.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

I thought it was that if you are safe to drive, you are safe to breastfeed, and Jess was throwing back shots like crazy, let alone what she was drinking without filming. The safe to hold your baby thing sounds dangerous to me, my mum can down a bottle of wine and wouldnt drop a baby because she has a high tolerance but that doesnt mean her milk would be safe.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

mydietsucks_1 wrote:I thought it was that if you are safe to drive, you are safe to breastfeed, and Jess was throwing back shots like crazy, let alone what she was drinking without filming. The safe to hold your baby thing sounds dangerous to me, my mum can down a bottle of wine and wouldnt drop a baby because she has a high tolerance but that doesnt mean her milk would be safe.
Yeah I'm interested as to where these people are getting their information from......never ever heard anything about it being okay to breastfeed while straight up drunk.

if I saw someone at a wedding taking a million shots and nursing right after I would be judging. Sorry not sorry.

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

When experts speak of "reasonable alcohol consumption" I would like to believe they mean a glass of wine with dinner or a beer not tossing back shots.

The AAP warns of excessive sleepiness in babies where moms drink to excess and then nurse in a kid who already almost died from sleep apnea or so we've been told IMO that seems to increase any risks - so why chance it. Her brain apparently forgets to breath sometimes but let's risk making her not able to wake up as easily if she needs to. It's just another instance where it seems what she wants is more important than potential risk to the baby.
georgiapeach19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by georgiapeach19 »

When they were introducing the wedding party for Jessica did they say jessfam?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
wildFlower14
Talker
Talker

Unread post by wildFlower14 »

I never watch Jess but I just watched that Gabe wedding video , holy fucking shit that was so cringeworthy to watch. “You couldn’t pick a better second mother for our daughter “ she just had to let everyone know she was his baby mother first.

Jm87053
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jm87053 »

She was so drunk! At the end of the vlog ;D
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

I think Addie looks like she has FAS.
I'm going to hell, I know.

sparkleunicornxo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sparkleunicornxo »

missy-1010 wrote:I think Addie looks like she has FAS.
I'm going to hell, I know.

Gahhh. What’s FAS? Lol

Return to “JesssFam”