• Advertisement

JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Re: JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Postby luci417 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:58 pm

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:I really don't think it's a big deal that she didn't bring the boys. It would have been boring for them anyways and I feel like she's allowed to have a fun time every once in a while with her friends..

The only thing I'm side eyeing is all the shots she was throwing back with addelyn there. Hopefully in the vlogs she shows her with a bottle or something...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Jess has brought the boys everyone here would have had a field day. Both parents were in the wedding, who would watch them? Mimi? Then everyone would complain Mimi cant even go to a wedding without baby-sitting duties.

I think the only kids who should have attended out of Messica's brood are Lilia and maybe Kyson and Kaden if they wanted to go (2 hours back and forth is a lot). Landen seems like a super easy going toddler but a wedding is a long day with little/no opportunity for naps and that's far too much for a toddler to deal with. On no account should Addy have been there because look what happened. No kids under 4 have any reason to be at a wedding unless they're a) the kids of the bride/groom b) in the wedding c) the bride/groom specifically requests their attendance because they're immediate family or something. People who bring their babies to weddings are annoying af and so are their kids, inevitably. And yeah I know people always think 'but MY kid was a lamb' but that's because you're desensitized to a baby crying/babbling/shrieking/tottering around and getting in everyone's way and your standards are lowered. Don't be Mess letting her kid ruin the first dance. Hire a goddamn sitter.
Just a quick note:
The twins are here! Baby girls A & B both born healthy and beautiful on 05/01/17. We couldn't be happier.
luci417
Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby luci417 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:13 pm

Jess is really pretty and usually makes pretty babies but poor Addie... she is not cute and looks like she smells
Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Damn I thought that outfit was ok (pretty dated tho, I remember my niece being dressed like that with the overalls/leggings/headband circa like 2012) before I saw those fug gold moonboots.
To be fair Landen kinda looked like gollum as a baby because his eyes were SO huge and he wasn't that cute but now he's adorable. Addy could be the same way but it seems like she's gonna resemble Chris a lot since she already does and he's not great looking. I hope for her sake she grows up to be pretty and gets that skinny Schafer metabolism because I think her siblings will all be good looking and they eat like shit so if she's plain and chubby she'll stick out. Plus we all know Jesssss is going to raise her just like Lilia with the dancing and the Disney princess costumes and bows so it'll be hard for her if she's not a pretty little princess from age 2.
Just a quick note:
The twins are here! Baby girls A & B both born healthy and beautiful on 05/01/17. We couldn't be happier.
luci417
Gossiper

Postby mydietsucks_1 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:22 pm

I thought it was that if you are safe to drive, you are safe to breastfeed, and Jess was throwing back shots like crazy, let alone what she was drinking without filming. The safe to hold your baby thing sounds dangerous to me, my mum can down a bottle of wine and wouldnt drop a baby because she has a high tolerance but that doesnt mean her milk would be safe.
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:20 pm

mydietsucks_1 wrote:I thought it was that if you are safe to drive, you are safe to breastfeed, and Jess was throwing back shots like crazy, let alone what she was drinking without filming. The safe to hold your baby thing sounds dangerous to me, my mum can down a bottle of wine and wouldnt drop a baby because she has a high tolerance but that doesnt mean her milk would be safe.

Yeah I'm interested as to where these people are getting their information from......never ever heard anything about it being okay to breastfeed while straight up drunk.

if I saw someone at a wedding taking a million shots and nursing right after I would be judging. Sorry not sorry.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Postby DoodleBop » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:40 pm

When experts speak of "reasonable alcohol consumption" I would like to believe they mean a glass of wine with dinner or a beer not tossing back shots.

The AAP warns of excessive sleepiness in babies where moms drink to excess and then nurse in a kid who already almost died from sleep apnea or so we've been told IMO that seems to increase any risks - so why chance it. Her brain apparently forgets to breath sometimes but let's risk making her not able to wake up as easily if she needs to. It's just another instance where it seems what she wants is more important than potential risk to the baby.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper

Postby georgiapeach19 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:59 pm

When they were introducing the wedding party for Jessica did they say jessfam?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
georgiapeach19
Amateur

Postby wildFlower14 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:05 pm

I never watch Jess but I just watched that Gabe wedding video , holy fucking shit that was so cringeworthy to watch. “You couldn’t pick a better second mother for our daughter “ she just had to let everyone know she was his baby mother first.

wildFlower14
Amateur

Postby Jm87053 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:51 pm

She was so drunk! At the end of the vlog ;D
Jm87053
Talker

Postby missy-1010 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:20 pm

I think Addie looks like she has FAS.
I'm going to hell, I know.

missy-1010
Gossiper

Postby sparkleunicornxo » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:28 pm

missy-1010 wrote:I think Addie looks like she has FAS.

Gahhh. What’s FAS? Lol

sparkleunicornxo
Talker

Postby orangeblossom » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:32 pm

sparkleunicornxo wrote:

Gahhh. What’s FAS? Lol

fetal alcohol syndrome
"You gave birth to a baby, not a PhD."
orangeblossom
Amateur

Postby mydietsucks_1 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:40 pm

orangeblossom wrote:
sparkleunicornxo wrote:

Gahhh. What’s FAS? Lol

fetal alcohol syndrome

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper

Postby shilohjulia » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:44 pm

Yea she was trying way too hard when she said the whole "second mother to our daughter" thing. Cringe

shilohjulia
Informer

Postby berrysweetheart » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:51 pm

I just caught up on her vlogs and if I have to see another close up of lillia's teeth/mouth, I am going to scream.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
berrysweetheart
Wallflower

Postby missy-1010 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:58 pm

mydietsucks_1 wrote:
orangeblossom wrote:
sparkleunicornxo wrote:[quote="missy-1010"]I think Addie looks like she has FAS.

Gahhh. What’s FAS? Lol

fetal alcohol syndrome

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA[/quote]

I know it's not really funny but it's true. Remember when she was born and everyone said he kinda looked like she had Down Syndrome? It's kind of a similar look.
Big forehead, her eyes.. maybe it's true.

missy-1010
Gossiper

Postby Shawn2011 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:08 pm

shilohjulia wrote:Yea she was trying way too hard when she said the whole "second mother to our daughter" thing. Cringe

I thought the cringiest part was when they all danced in. It reminded me of Jess and Drake's first dance, when they started break dancing or whatever. So stupid.

I was thinking ahead to when Gabe and Amber inevitably have a baby together, then break up. Let's say Kyson runs in to Logan one day 10 years from now and the person he is with asks who that guy is. He will be able to say that it's his half-sister's, half-brother's, half-brother. Assuming Amber and Logan have a boy together. Classy.
Shawn2011
Gossiper

Postby fingusername » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:38 pm

right there with ya! lol
fingusername
Informer

Postby fingusername » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:40 pm

shilohjulia wrote:Yea she was trying way too hard when she said the whole "second mother to our daughter" thing. Cringe

it almost seemed like she was stating she mounted the guy first and poor ugly amber was getting the cast off dick.
fingusername
Informer

Postby Thegoatsmeow » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:42 pm

I mean really. Jess could have said "A second Mom for Lilia". It gets the same message across...

I also cringed when Amber's dad was talking about how Gabe had Lilia young and there's his baby mama only a few seats down...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thegoatsmeow
True Gossiper

Postby kgiff77 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:50 pm

That whole vlog just felt wrong to me. I don’t know if it’s because it’s Gabe and Ambers wedding on Jess’s channel or what big something felt wrong or off about her putting up that vlog.

kgiff77
Talker

Postby fingusername » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:02 pm

kgiff77 wrote:That whole vlog just felt wrong to me. I don’t know if it’s because it’s Gabe and Ambers wedding on Jess’s channel or what big something felt wrong or off about her putting up that vlog.

Definitely felt a bit disrespectful to Amber! Messica definitely should have had some respect for the Bride and waited to put her video up.
fingusername
Informer

Postby Spoink_12 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:12 pm

georgiapeach19 wrote:When they were introducing the wedding party for Jessica did they say jessfam?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I caught that too. Ughh. And the second mother to Lilia comment was horrible too
Spoink_12
Talker

Postby cjl123 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:21 pm

Shawn2011 wrote:

I thought the cringiest part was when they all danced in. It reminded me of Jess and Drake's first dance, when they started break dancing or whatever. So stupid.

I was thinking ahead to when Gabe and Amber inevitably have a baby together, then break up. Let's say Kyson runs in to Logan one day 10 years from now and the person he is with asks who that guy is. He will be able to say that it's his half-sister's, half-brother's, half-brother. Assuming Amber and Logan have a boy together. Classy.

Who talks like that? Personal* I have half brothers and sisters, i never refer to them as "half" anything. I just say brother/sister. I'm pretty sure if Logan runs into Kyson 10 years from now and introduces him he would explain him as a friend from childhood he grew up with. They aren't anything to each other. They aren't related. It's not that deep. Plus it seems like everyone in Modesto breaks up, it's not like their situation is some big anomaly.

cjl123
Informer

Postby foreversoulmates » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:07 pm

fingusername wrote:
kgiff77 wrote:That whole vlog just felt wrong to me. I don’t know if it’s because it’s Gabe and Ambers wedding on Jess’s channel or what big something felt wrong or off about her putting up that vlog.

Definitely felt a bit disrespectful to Amber! Messica definitely should have had some respect for the Bride and waited to put her video up.

Amber said Jess would have hers up first and to go watch it. She didn't vlog and it will be a while before she has the video from the videographer.
foreversoulmates
Gossiper

JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Postby daisy1000 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:23 pm

I know in some blended families it’s okay to call your stepdad “dad” or your stepmom “mom” and that it is totally okay for that. It’s just that Amber and Gabe have been dating for a while, they just got married, and it seems like Jess is pushing for Lila to view Amber as a second mother. Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure the love is there but why would Jess be okay with Lila calling Amber her mom too?

That title should be reserved for Jess and I am all for Lila and Amber to have a good relationship but it’s becoming too much. I can only imagine how the children understand all of it.

daisy1000
Talker

PreviousNext

Return to GabeandJesss/JesssFam