JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

orangeblossom
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Unread post by orangeblossom »

sparkleunicornxo wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:I think Addie looks like she has FAS.
I'm going to hell, I know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gahhh. What’s FAS? Lol

fetal alcohol syndrome
"You gave birth to a baby, not a PhD."
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

orangeblossom wrote:
sparkleunicornxo wrote:

Gahhh. What’s FAS? Lol

fetal alcohol syndrome
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Yea she was trying way too hard when she said the whole "second mother to our daughter" thing. Cringe

berrysweetheart
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by berrysweetheart »

I just caught up on her vlogs and if I have to see another close up of lillia's teeth/mouth, I am going to scream.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

mydietsucks_1 wrote:
orangeblossom wrote:
sparkleunicornxo wrote:
Gahhh. What’s FAS? Lol

fetal alcohol syndrome
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I know it's not really funny but it's true. Remember when she was born and everyone said he kinda looked like she had Down Syndrome? It's kind of a similar look.
Big forehead, her eyes.. maybe it's true.

Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

shilohjulia wrote:Yea she was trying way too hard when she said the whole "second mother to our daughter" thing. Cringe

I thought the cringiest part was when they all danced in. It reminded me of Jess and Drake's first dance, when they started break dancing or whatever. So stupid.

I was thinking ahead to when Gabe and Amber inevitably have a baby together, then break up. Let's say Kyson runs in to Logan one day 10 years from now and the person he is with asks who that guy is. He will be able to say that it's his half-sister's, half-brother's, half-brother. Assuming Amber and Logan have a boy together. Classy.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

right there with ya! lol
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

shilohjulia wrote:Yea she was trying way too hard when she said the whole "second mother to our daughter" thing. Cringe

it almost seemed like she was stating she mounted the guy first and poor ugly amber was getting the cast off dick.
Thegoatsmeow

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

I mean really. Jess could have said "A second Mom for Lilia". It gets the same message across...

I also cringed when Amber's dad was talking about how Gabe had Lilia young and there's his baby mama only a few seats down...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
kgiff77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kgiff77 »

That whole vlog just felt wrong to me. I don’t know if it’s because it’s Gabe and Ambers wedding on Jess’s channel or what big something felt wrong or off about her putting up that vlog.

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

kgiff77 wrote:That whole vlog just felt wrong to me. I don’t know if it’s because it’s Gabe and Ambers wedding on Jess’s channel or what big something felt wrong or off about her putting up that vlog.

Definitely felt a bit disrespectful to Amber! Messica definitely should have had some respect for the Bride and waited to put her video up.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

georgiapeach19 wrote:When they were introducing the wedding party for Jessica did they say jessfam?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
I caught that too. Ughh. And the second mother to Lilia comment was horrible too
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Shawn2011 wrote:

I thought the cringiest part was when they all danced in. It reminded me of Jess and Drake's first dance, when they started break dancing or whatever. So stupid.

I was thinking ahead to when Gabe and Amber inevitably have a baby together, then break up. Let's say Kyson runs in to Logan one day 10 years from now and the person he is with asks who that guy is. He will be able to say that it's his half-sister's, half-brother's, half-brother. Assuming Amber and Logan have a boy together. Classy.
Who talks like that? Personal* I have half brothers and sisters, i never refer to them as "half" anything. I just say brother/sister. I'm pretty sure if Logan runs into Kyson 10 years from now and introduces him he would explain him as a friend from childhood he grew up with. They aren't anything to each other. They aren't related. It's not that deep. Plus it seems like everyone in Modesto breaks up, it's not like their situation is some big anomaly.

foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

fingusername wrote:
kgiff77 wrote:That whole vlog just felt wrong to me. I don’t know if it’s because it’s Gabe and Ambers wedding on Jess’s channel or what big something felt wrong or off about her putting up that vlog.

Definitely felt a bit disrespectful to Amber! Messica definitely should have had some respect for the Bride and waited to put her video up.
Amber said Jess would have hers up first and to go watch it. She didn't vlog and it will be a while before she has the video from the videographer.
daisy1000
Informer
Informer

JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Unread post by daisy1000 »

I know in some blended families it’s okay to call your stepdad “dad” or your stepmom “mom” and that it is totally okay for that. It’s just that Amber and Gabe have been dating for a while, they just got married, and it seems like Jess is pushing for Lila to view Amber as a second mother. Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure the love is there but why would Jess be okay with Lila calling Amber her mom too?

That title should be reserved for Jess and I am all for Lila and Amber to have a good relationship but it’s becoming too much. I can only imagine how the children understand all of it.

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

daisy1000 wrote:I know in some blended families it’s okay to call your stepdad “dad” or your stepmom “mom” and that it is totally okay for that. It’s just that Amber and Gabe have been dating for a while, they just got married, and it seems like Jess is pushing for Lila to view Amber as a second mother. Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure the love is there but why would Jess be okay with Lila calling Amber her mom too?

That title should be reserved for Jess and I am all for Lila and Amber to have a good relationship but it’s becoming too much. I can only imagine how the children understand all of it.

It's no different than the boys calling Chris dad. Or Tommy and Caden calling Jess mom. I don't think it's weird at all. Everyone I know with step parents calls them mom and dad too. Unless it's certain situations and then they stay step dad/mom.
Only time it seems to be different is if the step parent comes in when the kid is older like teen or adult. Then the kid just calls the step patent by their name.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Calling stepparents mom and dad is very very weird in MY eyes. Lilia absolutely has no need to call Chris dad. She already has an awesome dad.
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

marshmellow wrote:Calling stepparents mom and dad is very very weird in MY eyes. Lilia absolutely has no need to call Chris dad. She already has an awesome dad.
I agree! I don't want my babies calling anyone else mom. Hell no lol I carried and birthed them. Fed them from my body. Loved them every single second of their whole life they are my babies. But i also wouldn't force my step kids to call me mom. So Jessica cant really say shit because she and Chris worked very hard to manipulate his sons into calling her mom. Now she can't act like she isn't cool with it.

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Oh lord that wedding speech by Jess, the whole video was just cringetastic lmaooooo. Strange set up.
funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

I can't imagine saying something like "that's my sister's brother". That's so wild to me. My sister having different siblings than I do makes my brain hurt. How do these kids keep up with it?

Return to “JesssFam”