DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Unread post by lmmomSD »

msrubeus wrote:
queentee20 wrote:I meant to say I’m sure the montage don’t have annual passes since they don’t go often enough
Do you mean entourage?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
I was wondering that too. Pretty sure that's what she meant. Image

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
msrubeus
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by msrubeus »

lmmomSD wrote:
msrubeus wrote:
queentee20 wrote:I meant to say I’m sure the montage don’t have annual passes since they don’t go often enough
Do you mean entourage?

I was wondering that too. Pretty sure that's what she meant. Image

I would have just let it go but it took me like 5 minutes to figure out the right word.... Like I knew what she meant but couldn't come up with the word... I don't know if it's just me but if I get stuck with the wrong word it's almost like the right word disappears from my vocabulary.... Is that weird? Anyway, I had to put the right word out there because... I'm.... Weird?

ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... c4aeaa.jpg[/img]

But just the other day, Finn was in time out for not sharing through.
DidEyeSayIt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DidEyeSayIt »

queentee20 wrote:
msrubeus wrote:
Do you mean entourage?

Omg guys! That was a slip up because I always complain about their stupid montages in their vlogs LOL... sorry I did mean entourage
Hahaha, I was confused! I knew that wasn’t the correct word but then I started to second guess myself! Image Happens to the best of us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
notavlogger
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by notavlogger »

i don't watch them, and I know this is random, but do you all really think that Bryan is straight? I truly believe he's living in the closet. :(
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ladyju28 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... c4aeaa.jpg[/img]

But just the other day, Finn was in time out for not sharing through.
Exactly. When Finn doesn't share, he's "bad". When Ollie hides his toys so Finn can't play with them, it's so cute and funny, and "let's film it and post it!"
And how much do you bet he told Ollie to hide his toys, just like he told him how to break Finn out of his crib? I love how that's their viral video, but now they have a tent over Finn's crib. And not right away, because Finn sliding headfirst out of his crib is unsafe, but months later, because now he can easily get out and wake up mama.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

New polaris.. They truly have a false sense of safety

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

notavlogger wrote:i don't watch them, and I know this is random, but do you all really think that Bryan is straight? I truly believe he's living in the closet. :(
Very much in the closet. The way he cares so much about his style and picture appearance screams he isn't straight.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

queentee20 wrote:If y’all are right & they all have annual passes that’s about $7,200... uuuuum I certibaky don’t think they’re getting that much out of them for that price
I'm sure they do spend that much for the passes. They make about $100K a month (with YT and brand deals), so that's literally NOTHING for them to spend.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

notavlogger wrote:i don't watch them, and I know this is random, but do you all really think that Bryan is straight? I truly believe he's living in the closet. :(
Most beaten horse on this forum, but since you're new I'll give you a brief summary of the theory as of what I know.

-Missy and Brian dated in high school
-Missy's family led him to JESUS.
-They get married straight out of school.
-They divorce
-They get remarried
-They start trying to make a baby
-YOUTUBE
-Ollie is gifted to the world
-Bryan starts going back to the gym
-A mysterious message appears on Craigslist in their area for MfM to check out the eye candy in the showers. This is believed to be Bryan because it was posted from an account that had also posted Apple products for sale and Bryan had just sold some Apple products.

GASP. WHAT IF IT WAS JIMMY.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It was a little weird how Missy barely acknowledged Kelsey and June being at Disneyland with her. She really didn't even film Kelsey at all. I wonder why???
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

queentee20 wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:
queentee20 wrote:If y’all are right & they all have annual passes that’s about $7,200... uuuuum I certibaky don’t think they’re getting that much out of them for that price
I'm sure they do spend that much for the passes. They make about $100K a month (with YT and brand deals), so that's literally NOTHING for them to spend.
You make think that’s nothing, but when you add it with everything else they spend money on... it’s actually a lot, they spend their money on complete crap. Annual passes to Disney for Mimi & Papa? They go like twice a year lol... omg & JIMMY?! ... & then to dish out passes on Kelsey & Corbin along with writing their checks... you may think it’s nothing to them but I don’t doubt they’re struggling with all the spending they do. The pool has got to be expensive to maintain. All the stupid amazon buys. They’re probbaling spending a good $5,000 on costumes this month... I feel some people forget that yeah they may make $100K but YouTube keeps a Chunk of it, the managers keep a chunk, and on top of that M&B have tons of people working for them AND they spend like crazy. I mean they pay what $500 a week to send their son to school for a day? (2 half days a week equals 1)... when you put it all in perspective $7200 on annual passes is a lot & im not including taxes
WHAT??!! Missy and Bryan are making about $1 million a year (and probably more) and you think dropping $7200 on Disney passes is a lot?? My best friend and her husband have 3 kids and they get annual passes!! They probably make about $200,000 a year and live in the Bay Area - they still think it's worth the $$.

DBs seems to go to Disney twice a month! I think it's probably worth it for them to spend the $$$ for passes and free parking.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Bryan and Missy definitely overspend and won't be prepared with a hefty savings if YT starts to decline for them. It makes sense for them to have annual passes just because of the amount of times they visit DL, but that doesn't change the fact that they are spending too much and not saving enough.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Unread post by cat9480 »

queentee20 wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:
You make think that’s nothing, but when you add it with everything else they spend money on... it’s actually a lot, they spend their money on complete crap. Annual passes to Disney for Mimi & Papa? They go like twice a year lol... omg & JIMMY?! ... & then to dish out passes on Kelsey & Corbin along with writing their checks... you may think it’s nothing to them but I don’t doubt they’re struggling with all the spending they do. The pool has got to be expensive to maintain. All the stupid amazon buys. They’re probbaling spending a good $5,000 on costumes this month... I feel some people forget that yeah they may make $100K but YouTube keeps a Chunk of it, the managers keep a chunk, and on top of that M&B have tons of people working for them AND they spend like crazy. I mean they pay what $500 a week to send their son to school for a day? (2 half days a week equals 1)... when you put it all in perspective $7200 on annual passes is a lot & im not including taxes
Bryan (along with the Johnsons) made it pretty obvious what school Ollie goes to, and the tuition rates are right on the website. If he's going 2 half days a week, it's $365 a month, two full days is $500 a month. Unless I'm way off about the location, they're not spending $500 a week on school. Not saying their spending isn't ridiculous (it is!)...but, his tuition seems pretty reasonable for a private school.

Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

Regarding the Disney/Annual Pass topic, I did a bit of research

If the Bumps follow their ‘Go big or go home’-mantra (and they probably do), they probably got the highest level (?) pass there is and apparently get a discount on merch and food. Also, I was about to ask if one single Annual Pass can be valid for an entire family or if every family member needs an own pass, but clicking on one of the pass-options, it seems like it.
Finn however doesn’t need an own pass, so I’m guessing that children under the age of three wouldn’t pay admission anyway
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Whatever happen to the horses they were giving away?

DidEyeSayIt
Talker
Talker

queentee20 wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:
A LOT of people have annual passes to Disney. We don’t have annual passes because we don’t live in Florida (to go to Disney World) but we spend around $4000 a year to go. To us, it’s worth it. Annual passes aren’t really that expensive actually! But we are huge Disney fans..

DidEyeSayIt
Talker
Talker

queentee20 wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:
And how are you coming up with $7200? That doesn’t seem accurate.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Who cares??? she has the ca$h
There's enough money in this world for all of us.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

DidEyeSayIt wrote:
queentee20 wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote: I'm sure they do spend that much for the passes. They make about $100K a month (with YT and brand deals), so that's literally NOTHING for them to spend.
And how are you coming up with $7200? That doesn’t seem accurate.

Yeah, that seems pretty high. If they got the most expensive passes for the three of them (Finn doesn't need one, he is under 3), that's about $3,150, plus tax - so maybe around $3,400? Still not cheap by any means, but if you have the money and enjoy Disney, that's doable. And just a drop in the bucket for the Lumps.

I believe they have gifted passes to family members, but we don't necessarily know that they were referring to annual passes. There are passes for 1 to 5 days at the parks, there's a California experience pass that gives admission to Disney/Legoland/SeaWorld - "Disney passes" could mean a lot of different things.

At any rate, they still blow through money like crazy, and they have it, so I guess they are free to do what they want with it. But yeah, it is pretty unbelievable.

Return to “Daily Bumps”