Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Britneyandbaby: BEPlus3 No More (Part 29)

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

Petite Fox, if you read here girl you a Legend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
britneyandshady
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by britneyandshady »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 758b37.png[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 63e739.png[/img]

A legend, an icon. Not all heros wear capes. Image

Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

Y'all get your #Britneyandbabyisoverparty tickets here! Petite fox serving her tea scorching hot!!

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Has anyone told her to come over here? hahaha.
This is amazing.
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

Spenlero wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... ebee60.png[/img]

"I also NEVER said for her to kick the boy. I asked her why she didn't and that I felt like she should."

What the hell is she talking about?? That is literally a contradiction. Image
B makes 0 sense. "Stand up for herself, even if that means using her words." Standing up for yourself IS using your words. She probably meant to say, "even if that means fighting back". She says the wrong things in front of her kids ALL the time.

I agree with whoever said B should make sure Aria is not on the other end of the instigating. The boy might do something rude to her, but Aria may reciprocate that behavior back, resulting in the kicks. While there's no reason or excuse for the violence, it's definitely not uncommon for kids to leave out details like that from their stories to avoid getting in trouble.

Also, swimming is most definitely a life skill.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

Did y’all see if it happens again she’s going over there NEXT time. Why not go ADVOCATE NOW!!! I would be at the school asking questions now to make sure there isn’t a next time. This is why children shouldn’t have children.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

JennaLuvBug wrote:Did y’all see if it happens again she’s going over there NEXT time. Why not go ADVOCATE NOW!!! I would be at the school asking questions now to make sure there isn’t a next time. This is why children shouldn’t have children.

Seriously. My son has an agenda and I also have the teachers e-mail. Why cant she write a note and send it with Aria or e-mail the teacher? She would get a response within 24 hours.
She also said she has since talked to Ean which means she had that entire convo with Aria in the car before even fucking talking to Arias father!
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 49f2ce.png[/img]

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Jesus Christ I love her lol

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I seriously hope she comes here!!!! How amazing to finally have a youtuber who sees our perspective and doesnt Just kiss everyones asses to get ahead! and Britney will try and ruin her channel, you watch.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

JennaLuvBug wrote:Did y’all see if it happens again she’s going over there NEXT time. Why not go ADVOCATE NOW!!! I would be at the school asking questions now to make sure there isn’t a next time. This is why children shouldn’t have children.

Especially since she said aria has been complaining a LOT about this kid hitting her!!

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:

Seriously. My son has an agenda and I also have the teachers e-mail. Why cant she write a note and send it with Aria or e-mail the teacher? She would get a response within 24 hours.
She also said she has since talked to Ean which means she had that entire convo with Aria in the car before even fucking talking to Arias father!
I don’t know why she’s waiting to see what will happen before speaking to aria’s teacher about it. My son is 6 and was being picked on by an older kid at school and he had told the teacher on yard duty but they didn’t do much to help but told him to play elsewhere even though he was playing in his designated area for the kids in his year group. I spoke to his teacher about it the next morning and she dealt with it that day, he hasn’t had a problem with that boy since.
Aria is 5 she isn’t always going to be able to deal with her problems and Britney will need to speak up for her from time to time. She is right that aria needs to stand up for herself and use her words and tell that bully kid to leave her alone and she should tell the teacher but that doesn’t always work and sometimes you need to step in and make sure the teacher is aware of the problem.

kindasorta
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kindasorta »

okay why is Britney subtweeting about people subtweeting about her?? she is so stunted maturity wise. like you're not in high school any more.

I would honestly be really embarrassed if I was her. she handled that clickbait bully situation like an absolute moron. yeah, Brit, go ahead and tell your 5 year old to "fight back," I'm sure that'll work out super well for her *eye roll*

she literally would not even have to leave the comfort of her own bed to send a quick e-mail to the teacher informing her of the situation. maybe instead of filming another ~so so crazy~ snapchat dance party, she could idk- advocate for her kindergartner who's getting physically bullied at school?? even if Aria was the instigator, or there's more to the story, Britney should still bring it to the teacher's attention, if only to maybe keep the 2 kids away from each other... why wait for "next time"?? idk about y'all, but if my son were getting bullied at school, I'd want to help him nip it in the bud ASAP, not let him happen to him again and again.

and I'm not trying to be annoying or dramatic, but what if "next time" isn't just a little scrape? what if next time leads to aria coming home with a black eye, chopped off hair, a broken arm... like I said, I don't mean to be a drama queen but these situation can escalate quickly, especially with little kids who don't have the best grasp on handling conflict/emotions

woo sorry guys been holding that novel in, apparently!
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

BritneyandThePetiteFox

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

this is amazing considering she posted a video about her "ignore block delete" technique with hate comments on Monday lol

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
britneyandshady
Informer
Informer

askeptichere wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 49f2ce.png[/img]

hey girl hey Image

britneyandshady
Informer
Informer

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... e47d1e.png[/img]

Guess B wasn’t down to finish a fight she started. Just like she wasn’t down to finish anything she’s ever started.

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Guess her skin isn't thick as she says. She finds even the slightest criticism "hurtful" and allows her minions to attack the poor person.
bleeker10
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bleeker10 »

Just wanted to get in on the fun and have some tea with y'all.Image
Not sure if anyone care, but I was scrolling YT to see who this Fox girl was and clicked on some random video from months ago and this was the first thing I saw...well after scrolling to the comments.Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 43be97.png[/img]

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I just did more snooping on twitter and it seems that she blocked this girl for giving her advice she didn't like. Did she not ask for advice on this situation? I can't with her.

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... d0e48d.png
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 8e78d6.png

Return to “Britneyandbaby”