Chloe and Beans: The MontesSNOREi Method - Part 5

Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans: The MontesSNOREi Method - Part 5

Unread post by Peachespeonies »

Oh Chloe, whatever you will do to get views. Her views were dwindling and boom!, create a video which will get many views. No guessing on which topic. I just can't believe kids 5 years and below who will be so obsessed with their hair! Ffs. I can't imagine Evan asking for a haircut. Chloe is a manipulating b. Also, she is fishing for major sponsorships. She well knows now that her haggard looking kids doesn't get much attention from the companies she is eyeing at. So yea I am sure it weren't the boys' decisions at all .

I have to say the boys look way better!!!
hufflebecks
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hufflebecks »

Peachespeonies wrote:Oh Chloe, whatever you will do to get views. Her views were dwindling and boom!, create a video which will get many views. No guessing on which topic. I just can't believe kids 5 years and below who will be so obsessed with their hair! Ffs. I can't imagine Evan asking for a haircut. Chloe is a manipulating b. Also, she is fishing for major sponsorships. She well knows now that her haggard looking kids doesn't get much attention from the companies she is eyeing at. So yea I am sure it weren't the boys' decisions at all .

I have to say the boys look way better!!!
It was definitely Chloe's idea, not Evan's. She even said in the video that she asked him if he wanted his hair short, and he said yes. Apparently him saying yes was "all his idea", rather than just agreeing. I also wonder how much of 'Evan's influence' it was for Otto to agree, rather than Chloe also putting her hat in the ring to make him change his mind.
gossipingloser
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gossipingloser »

Why do it? Because she’s made being obsessed with hair her brand and therefore, hair-cut vlogs get more views. Check it out. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... bf65df.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... c1c0f3.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YesMia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by YesMia »

The shaved sides looked terrible and she knew it. It would have been to much of a pain to grow it out. lol I bet if they never did the shaved sides the boys would still have long hair.

lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

HALLE - FUCKING - LUJAH
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

I agree with Peachespeonies that the only reason Chloe cut their hair was to get views. Didn't she say a while ago that she doesn't brush the boys hair at all as she runs her fingers through it to get the knots out but here she says Evan doesn't like to have his hair brushed. We all know she never brushed their hair in order to put it up as it was so damn messy all the time. So was it really Evans idea ? I doubt it. She changes her story so many bloody times, how many times has she been caught out lying about something so far ? Sooo many times now I've lost count. :-o
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

On the topic of haircuts, if in five years time princess Pearl wanted to shave her head, would Chloe do it in a heartbeat like she does with the boys? I bet she would try to manipulate Pearl to say otherwise. Because her #genderneutral #wildandfree views only apply to her sons. Pearl, being the only and much-wanted daughter, will have to live up to her mothers expectations.
I agree that she probably only cut it because the shaved sides looked awful and she knew it. They looked like absolute bogans. They still look slightly bogan-ish but considerably less so now that they don't have knotty lumpy buns.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

If the kids start doing modeling or brand rep then I’m going to assume that’s the real reason she did it

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Pearl will be expected to be girly which is going to be so hard with 5 brothers. She really is trying to push the whole shoes = girly thing with Pearl when all my toddlers boys or girls went through a phase all about shoes and getting dressed and undressed.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

They finally don't look like they're homeless anymore. Long hair for boys is cute but becomes awful when unkept.
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

But is she going to regularly trim their hair now or let it get messy again
gossipingloser
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gossipingloser »

I think she plans to profit more off of their hair by spacing out the haircuts and giving them weird hair cuts (eg shaving one side and keeping the other side long), etc. To maintain shock value, you know?

I’m glad Evan gets to play soccer but WHY was Evan not wearing the soccer uniform that the other kids were wearing? They didn’t even dress him appropriately for soccer. He had to hold up his shorts as he ran... and he was wearing those cheap, flimsy shoes. :/

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

They'll need a cut like every 4-6 weeks. With five boys it would be worth for her to learn how to give a few basic haircuts with clippers.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

I learned something new today. I had no idea Australians called it soccer! I would have assumed it is football there. I enjoyed watching them opening their toys; they all seemed genuinely excited about it, even Evan.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Is it typical for kids to get new books\toys nearly every week? Or is it what we're shown because it's the more exciting part of their day?
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

DoodleBop wrote:Is it typical for kids to get new books\toys nearly every week? Or is it what we're shown because it's the more exciting part of their day?
It's typical for youtube kids, because their parents usually don't have a clue about education besides buying stuff they can afford with their easy buck+ they need to make their fans think they're so cool and live the dream life. Some other youtube kids litteraly have their bedrooms full of crap everywhere, they will need to live 7 lives to play with all these toys even once.
freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

Evan’s outfit was completely inappropriate for soccer. I appreciate not buying the full kit and shoes until you know he wants to do it. But some proper trainers and basketball/baggy shorts would have been much better than converse/slip ons and short shorts that were clearly falling down

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Why doesn't he have lace up running shoes? What is it with Youtubers dressing their kids in weird clothes and being allergic to proper shoes.
damondaniel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by damondaniel »

I would throw my spoon and scream too if I was being served literal mush every day lmao
hufflebecks
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hufflebecks »

We Surprised Them! (They Were SO HAPPY): Recap

Quick shot: The older boys on the sofa, Chloe saying there's a surprise for them.

After the intro: Ro opens the vlog - they're in the backyard eating lunch (including a close up of Felix eating, mouth open and full of food). The kids have toast (all in seperate plates, and a lot each). Henry doesn't seem to be eating. Evan has soccer today, and asks if Felix can come but it's only for 4-5 year old in that age group. Ro says it's 29c today, so they're all finally in summer clothes. They talk about favorite summer fruits. Ro says Evan had his first try of soccer at home school, and really enjoyed it so they're letting him do an 8 week soccer term. Ro asks if Otto's interested, but he seems off today and says "no". He didn't enjoy it at home school. Felix sounds interested so they say they might let him join a 3yr group.

Car ride montage and then they're at the park. Chloe films Evan, and says she's still getting used to his short hair. She points out his clothes, then says hello to Felix who speaks in 100% whines which she doesn't correct. Then she sits with Otto and says they're at a park that they haven't been at for a while. Chloe asks if Otto is going to play but he says "No, I'm too sick". She points out all the triplets, and Rufus is wearing Pearl's sandals which are too big for her. Otto soon goes to play by himself on a wooden house and says it's Evans house. Chloe pushes Pearl on a swing. More park playing, and shots of the kids doing various things. The triplets soon start chasing the pidgeons around. Ro helps Pearl down the big slide, but she seems scared at first until he puts his arm around her then she starts smiling.

Soccer time and Evan's excited, but Otto is still feeling sick and doesn't want to do it. Chloe starts saying something but it's 100% blocked out by the wind. She REALLY needs a mic cover if she's going outside. They all sit on the sidelines to watch Evan play soccer for the first time. Evan comes over at one point to ask for water, and says he's having fun before running back to the group. Otto gets into the stroller and falls asleep because he's feeling sick. Evan gets a sticker from the soccer group.

They go home, and it's about to storm. Chloe explains the meal she's going to make, mostly tofu and other stuff. Cooking montage then they're all at the table eating. Henry's whining and crying, wanting to get down and not even try it. He gets down and cries under the table. Chloe says he doesn't have to eat it, but says how yummy it is to try encourage him. Later, Rufus is pretending to eat from the plastic bowls, and now that nobody else is at the table, Henry is happy to sit up and eat his food.

The triplets are put to bed, and the older boys will go soon - especially Otto who's been pretty sick. They're sitting on the yellow sofa and Otto looks miserable. Chloe says there's a surprise, and she hands Otto and Felix two bags, and they get their own colored Yoshi's so Evan's not the only one with one. Otto cheers up a bit at getting the present and the boys say they're taking them to bed with them. Chloe asks Evan about soccer, and he says he got 1 or 2 goals, and made some friends. Chloe says bye to the vlog.

Chloe: Bye!
Ro: Bye.
Otto: Byyee.. turn it off now.
Evan: Byyee.. turn off now.
Felix: Byyee... turn it off now.

Return to “Chloe and Beans”