Gardner Quad Squad - TheBold&The(WhyAreYouSo)Beautiful (Pt9)

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Gardner Quad Squad - TheBold&The(WhyAreYouSo)Beautiful (

Unread post by OldCountry »

Harkette wrote:
lovethispage wrote:Ok I broke down and skimmed the vlog. Why is ASSWIT saying the girls wouldn’t touch the food she made them and threw it in her face? I saw all of them eating it. Maybe they didn’t finish it like she would have liked them to but clearly they were shown eating it. Exaggerating much CRAP?

She calls her hair platinum (last Saturday when she was getting it did). Platinum blonde is a silver white color. She is a yellow butter color. I thought she got her roots done. Why do they still look dark?
I was going to say the same thing! She went on and on about the girls not eating the chowder yet all we saw was the girls....eating the chowder.

Drama queen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may be out there,,, but, Does anyone think that A$$ did that to make it out that Mindy's 'soupie' wasn't good? I saw the eating of the soup of the Bingham kids and the FF,. but some reason A$$ needed to say No Way... Is she trying to 'protect' her attempt of recipes (the few that she does) and make it look like Mindy's didn't work for her girls...Meanwhile they did eat it... There is something wrong in AssMissFitLand's Brain..So sad for the kids.. Just so everyone knows, I don't like the kids anymore.. They are so unlikeable. I don't know them, but you can tell that the people/family that do know them, do not either. What a shame.. :x
Last edited by OldCountry on Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ham Fried Rice
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Ham Fried Rice »

eskayem wrote:Really? You miss your little girls? I smell bullshit. I have no patience for you to say you miss them. Why? My husband fights fires. For a living. I have gone weeks without him. I don't care as much that I miss him, I hate that my girls miss him. Our middle cries when he's gone. They have a special bond. It's hard to console her but I do my hardest. Sure she ends up sleeping in our bed, but hey, it works for us. So while you're off taking mindless trips away from your offspring, my husband is off fighting fires, trying his ass off to keep others safe, much less alive. So yeah. No sympathy from me to you. Don't worry, it's nothing new. And the whole "you gotta work, you gotta pay the bills." again. Bullshit. You don't get paid to go out of town. Sure, it's possible, they pay for your flight and hotel, but they aren't giving YOU money to leave. If anything, Amanda does the work, not you. You just apply your face paint from time to time, and we musn't forget "dry dry dry." But some of us, myself including, actually have a career. Applying your LipShit isn't a career. Or having people fawn over you. Isn't a career.

Uhm, could that dancing scene be any ore staged? Sure, don't let anyone else in the damn restaurant while you "dance" outside, that's cool. Again, since you guys actually make a profit from these vlogs, anyone whose face isn't blurred is entitled to a portion of your making. They can sue you and they WILL win. You kind of have to let people know you're filming. Especially since you consider it a "business." In fact, I'm surprised you don't post shit or carry shit, filming in progress, because, again, you consider it a "business."

I'm a little curious why they are constantly right NEXT to their girls when trying to convey that they have conversations. If I talked that close to any of my girls, one would quickly assume they have hearing issues. Have they ever even gotten their ears checked? Like besides a basic well check up? I know as preemies they have to have their hearing tested before they are discharged, at least, our youngest did.

Skipped through a bit, but I'm positive FatAss calls her "Charlotte" at 13:43.

Ham Fried Rice
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ham Fried Rice »

Ham Fried Rice wrote:
eskayem wrote:Really? You miss your little girls? I smell bullshit. I have no patience for you to say you miss them. Why? My husband fights fires. For a living. I have gone weeks without him. I don't care as much that I miss him, I hate that my girls miss him. Our middle cries when he's gone. They have a special bond. It's hard to console her but I do my hardest. Sure she ends up sleeping in our bed, but hey, it works for us. So while you're off taking mindless trips away from your offspring, my husband is off fighting fires, trying his ass off to keep others safe, much less alive. So yeah. No sympathy from me to you. Don't worry, it's nothing new. And the whole "you gotta work, you gotta pay the bills." again. Bullshit. You don't get paid to go out of town. Sure, it's possible, they pay for your flight and hotel, but they aren't giving YOU money to leave. If anything, Amanda does the work, not you. You just apply your face paint from time to time, and we musn't forget "dry dry dry." But some of us, myself including, actually have a career. Applying your LipShit isn't a career. Or having people fawn over you. Isn't a career.

Uhm, could that dancing scene be any ore staged? Sure, don't let anyone else in the damn restaurant while you "dance" outside, that's cool. Again, since you guys actually make a profit from these vlogs, anyone whose face isn't blurred is entitled to a portion of your making. They can sue you and they WILL win. You kind of have to let people know you're filming. Especially since you consider it a "business." In fact, I'm surprised you don't post shit or carry shit, filming in progress, because, again, you consider it a "business."

I'm a little curious why they are constantly right NEXT to their girls when trying to convey that they have conversations. If I talked that close to any of my girls, one would quickly assume they have hearing issues. Have they ever even gotten their ears checked? Like besides a basic well check up? I know as preemies they have to have their hearing tested before they are discharged, at least, our youngest did.

He did call her Charlotte but Ass explained that's how Evie says Scarlett

Merikat
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Merikat »

I haven't watched any vlogs in a month now. I appreciate the rw caps here very much!

So, they ate from one plate at Olive Garden? In my area, OF is having the "endless pasta bowl" event, starting at $12.99.
Do you suppose they ordered one, and all shared? I'm beyond outraged if they did, but wouldn't be surprised. It would explain them all eating off one plate.
Who would have the nerve to do that, with a family of 6?!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
qsauntiem
Informer
Informer

Unread post by qsauntiem »

Ham Fried Rice wrote:
Ham Fried Rice wrote:

He did call her Charlotte but Ass explained that's how Evie says Scarlett

And heaven forbid Tweedledumb and Tweedledumber correct them when a word or name is mispronounced.

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Cool.. Bison's mother back in the picture??? Ashshits gone out of town on a business conference for four days? Are you kidding me? It has to be some kind of vacation thing going on. A Conference?? They can be done on line... Pretend...Pretend.. Pretend.. Can't wait for what TytAss does with the FF. Those poor kids. I am almost out of here....................but not yet... :D
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Yes he sure did, he said it's cuz Evie can't pronounce Scarlett, no shit Sherlock!! Maybe if you 2 dumb asses would pronounce words properly or even use her real freaki g name instead of barley she could've been practicing it this whole time.

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

It's ok old country, I don't like the girls either. I never liked Evie, then next was Scarlett, esme and indie. I mean indie and esme just because they have to defend themselves against the other 2. Evie is just not likeable no matter what. Sorry, I know they're almost 3 but I don't like Evie at all. Even if it's Assface and Tybag fault.

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Night lady wrote:It's ok old country, I don't like the girls either. I never liked Evie, then next was Scarlett, esme and indie. I mean indie and esme just because they have to defend themselves against the other 2. Evie is just not likeable no matter what. Sorry, I know they're almost 3 but I don't like Evie at all. Even if it's Assface and Tybag fault.

Evie is just horrible. She is such a grabby/ selfish thing...that selfish seeking child is what TytAss $ A$$Wit have created..What a shame.. :x
donitsandsodas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by donitsandsodas »

I've got to shark on the lipcrap page again. A lady posted today she needed color suggestions or color mixes FOR HER MOTHERS FUNERAL TODAY.

What the ever loving heck??!! I lost someone close to me a few years ago and I was definitely NOT on social media the day of her funeral nor did I really care about my makeup or how I looked. (other than being presentable)
BumblebeeBubbles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by BumblebeeBubbles »

I live in Utah and am still wearing short sleeves to work every day. My husband works outside and hasn’t broken out the Work jacket. These girls must be dying. It is way too hot for the clothes and coats she is dressing those girls in. Now it gets a little chilly before the sun is up, but I don’t think asswipe and Bison know there is an existing day before the sun is up. It’s all about looking cute. I’m sorry but they don’t look cute, they look ridiculous in a snow coat with a hood when it’s still hitting the 60s and 70s during the day. Mittens? Good golly!

skipperpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skipperpt »

New blog post up...only 33 exclamation points in 38 sentences. Tsk,tsk...

qsauntiem
Informer
Informer

Unread post by qsauntiem »

skipperpt wrote:New blog post up...only 33 exclamation points in 38 sentences. Tsk,tsk...

I was gonna say exactly the same thing...except I didn't have the patience to read his stupid nonsense a second time.

Sl393l
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sl393l »

I saw the bigger twins red arm and thought maybe they got a vaccine or a flu shot and that is why they have a red arm, but then I thought they would have vlogged it. The drama of getting a shot would be too good to pass up to film. If it is a bite mark, it looks awful big and red. I can’t believe they don’t know their colors. My nephew knew his colors at a year old.

Unread post by Guest »

Sl393l wrote:I saw the bigger twins red arm and thought maybe they got a vaccine or a flu shot and that is why they have a red arm, but then I thought they would have vlogged it. The drama of getting a shot would be too good to pass up to film. If it is a bite mark, it looks awful big and red. I can’t believe they don’t know their colors. My nephew knew his colors at a year old.
You might be right about that. Others have pointed out it might be from T$A being the bullies that they are and lifting them up by their arms rather then finding the correct way to lift a toddler.
I noticed that the grain rubs it, or scratches it, but she is demanded to stop and to watch the two ton By$on make an ass out of himself and kicking a ball in the house. She must forget her own discomfort and applaud for the WW whose ego is too fragile. Rather than taking care of his toddlers needs they continue to train the girls to take care of their parents needs. Toddlers taking care of their parents. Nothing new here.
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

Exactly. Both parents seek approval from the girls all the time. A$$ley kept asking them how their soup was. Do you like it? Does it taste good? etc. etc. They aren't even used to normal food let alone giving them something as obscure as that meal in a bun. Idiots.
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

Just read that Stephanie's grandmother, wife of Charles Schultz has lost her home in the wildfires in California. All the famous memorabilia has been burnt too. Very sad.
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lovethispage »

OldCountry wrote:
Harkette wrote:
lovethispage wrote:Ok I broke down and skimmed the vlog. Why is ASSWIT saying the girls wouldn’t touch the food she made them and threw it in her face? I saw all of them eating it. Maybe they didn’t finish it like she would have liked them to but clearly they were shown eating it. Exaggerating much CRAP?

She calls her hair platinum (last Saturday when she was getting it did). Platinum blonde is a silver white color. She is a yellow butter color. I thought she got her roots done. Why do they still look dark?
I was going to say the same thing! She went on and on about the girls not eating the chowder yet all we saw was the girls....eating the chowder.

Drama queen

I may be out there,,, but, Does anyone think that A$$ did that to make it out that Mindy's 'soupie' wasn't good? I saw the eating of the soup of the Bingham kids and the FF,. but some reason A$$ needed to say No Way... Is she trying to 'protect' her attempt of recipes (the few that she does) and make it look like Mindy's didn't work for her girls...Meanwhile they did eat it... There is something wrong in AssMissFitLand's Brain..So sad for the kids.. Just so everyone knows, I don't like the kids anymore.. They are so unlikeable. I don't know them, but you can tell that the people/family that do know them, do not either. What a shame.. :x

Probably since ASS herself didn’t say it was good. And FatASS had to pretend he didn’t eat it.
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lovethispage »

Oh and those were some ugly ass outfits they had on today. Especially those jackets, really really ugly. So far all the fall clothes are ugly except the jean jackets but I can’t imagine a jean jacket is even comfortable. Can’t wait to see their “winter” outfits. ASS has extremely tacky taste in clothing no matter if it’s for herself or her girls.
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
Stellaboo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellaboo »

Night lady wrote:
Snarky Lady wrote:Stellaboo have you heard from Sophie lately? I have been worried about her
I've heard from her, she's recuperating from the flu last she spoke to me.

Yeah, that was the last thing I heard from her as well, but that was a while ago.
I emailed her yesterday but haven't heard back yet - which is very unlike her.

Hopefully she's OK. I will keep you all posted.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”