Aaryn Williams

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Aaryn Williams

Unread post by fingusername »

dfjhazy wrote:I would legit lose my mind with the whining and crying of Cryla as she is a very tough baby to deal with. Props to the person who penned that name! It's clear though she has no discipline when it comes to Aaryn. She is constantly whining in every video I've seen for no reason. Also agree the model gig is because Aaryn has an online following they want to capitalize on. Good luck getting decent pictures of Skyla for that as she only seems content with her pacifier.
I did! I almost used Cryla when I left a comment on her youtube video! haha.
IsaDC96
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by IsaDC96 »

Aaryn bought a new set (of course she couldnt use those from last year) of halloween pajamas... so tacky!
RiceKrispieJoJo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RiceKrispieJoJo »

Why does Aaryn plop Skyla's food on a place mat as if she is an animal instead of teaching her how to use utensils and eat using a plate like a normal, civilized kid. Aaryn seems so lazy.
Tinabelle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tinabelle »

If I have to see one more link or name drop for those matching Converse shoes, I'm going to lose my mind!!

Is she trying to get free stuff from Converse now?

I doubt she's getting inundated with questions about them... They're boring, white Chuck's!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
kindasorta
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kindasorta »

RiceKrispieJoJo wrote:Why does Aaryn plop Skyla's food on a place mat as if she is an animal instead of teaching her how to use utensils and eat using a plate like a normal, civilized kid. Aaryn seems so lazy.
I mean, Skyla's still pretty little. My son is a little younger than Skyla and while we practice with a fork/spoon every meal, he still eats almost exclusively with his hands... she's not even 1.5 yet, so I don't think it's that deep.

But maybe I'm just butthurt bc I do it the same way haha
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

IsaDC96 wrote:Aaryn bought a new set (of course she couldnt use those from last year) of halloween pajamas... so tacky!
If she wants them to match then she’d either have to find the same one as last year in a bigger size for Skyla or buy a whole new set for the 3 of them.

That being said I’ve always heard of matching Christmas pajamas but Halloween just seems so...unnecessary. Not surprising coming from her lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

RiceKrispieJoJo wrote:Why does Aaryn plop Skyla's food on a place mat as if she is an animal instead of teaching her how to use utensils and eat using a plate like a normal, civilized kid. Aaryn seems so lazy.
I think she's more dumb than lazy.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Where the heck is Aaryn going to fit that huge patio sectional couch? Her deck isnt anywhere near that size
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Someone replied to one if Aaryn’s tweets with a screenshot from this site
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

Rkp65i wrote:Someone replied to one if Aaryn’s tweets with a screenshot from this site
Lol, that's random. What was the tweet and screenshot about?

anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

anxietyqueen wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:Someone replied to one if Aaryn’s tweets with a screenshot from this site

Just found it. Lame. It's on her if she reads here, but it's dumb for a poster to go out of their way to send her screenshots from here.

anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Rkp65i wrote:Where the heck is Aaryn going to fit that huge patio sectional couch? Her deck isnt anywhere near that size
Yeah, I feel like it's going to take up the whole deck. It looked massive. Cute but not sure how it'll look.

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

anxietyqueen wrote:
anxietyqueen wrote:

Pretty sure the person who mentioned it is lOOKing for attention and tweeted it...way to go idiot!
Tinabelle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tinabelle »

Rkp65i wrote:Where the heck is Aaryn going to fit that huge patio sectional couch? Her deck isnt anywhere near that size
OMG that thing looks HUGE!!! It's going to take up the entire deck... not to mention, the outside will look just like the inside. Too many sectionals.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

anxietyqueen wrote:

https://postimg.org/image/7n26jo0ml7/
https://s1.postimg.org/43g8tuxwtb/Scree ... .19_PM.png
Mom2two
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mom2two »

fingusername wrote:
anxietyqueen wrote:

https://postimg.org/image/7n26jo0ml7/
https://s1.postimg.org/43g8tuxwtb/Scree ... .19_PM.png
That's dumb. Why would Aaryn care what a bunch of strangers think about her weight? Leave it on the forum, idiot.

Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

Lol. Of all the posts she could have shown her she chose that one? I was pretty much complimenting her. I said she's healthy and doesn't need to lose weight. Oh well

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Stellar wrote:Lol. Of all the posts she could have shown her she chose that one? I was pretty much complimenting her. I said she's healthy and doesn't need to lose weight. Oh well

What I dont get is if youre on this site you obviously enjoy picking on youtubers, why so you feel the need to post screenshots to them? It does no good besides possibly hurting their feelings
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

fingusername wrote:
RiceKrispieJoJo wrote:Per twitter, Skyla threw the biggest tantrum at dinner that made Aaryn cry. Don’t think Aaryn realizes what’s in store for her in a few short months. She has her hands full with just Skyla crying all the time.
If you're sitting in public crying over the fact your kid won't stop screaming.....its time realize Cryla is going thru a rough patch and it's NOT a good idea to take her to a sit down restaurant!!! Either get a sitter or go to McDonalds for a fucking brain and a happy meal.
I mean babies in a formal dining environment...never ok.
But this rough patch has been going on for like a year + now. I think maybe she just has to step it up on the discipline. There are things you can do to discipline them at that age and if my son ever whined like that I would have shut it down so quick because I don't think I could live with it. I think the more kids you have the less tolerant you get of stuff like this and Arryn's just being an indulgent first time mom and not realizing that Skyla is likely just being annoying and not really in need of anything. It's one thing to subject yourself to that behaviour by fussing over Cryla whenever she whines but subjecting other people to it is not ok. I do feel bad for her because her kid is really challenging and she's heavily pregnant and on her own a lot, that's gotta be hard.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Joanna234

Unread post by Joanna234 »

Yeah Aaryn complains a lot about Skyla's fussy behavior but never actually does anything to change her situation. That's her for the most part- complaining, but never actually trying to fix the problem. She lost a lot of time and money putting together the photoshoot when all of us knew it would be a disaster. That girl can't go 5 minutes without crying and fussing, and needs to be constantly looked after with that pacifier. Good luck when Adeline gets here with that attitude...

Return to “Aaryn Williams”