JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Unread post by DoodleBop »

She sounds like she's not as over Gabe leaving her as she claims. All these reminders about having him first to Amber someone she claims she likes. She's so fucking insecure. You have a husband Jess.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

cjl123 wrote:
marshmellow wrote:Calling stepparents mom and dad is very very weird in MY eyes. Lilia absolutely has no need to call Chris dad. She already has an awesome dad.
I agree! I don't want my babies calling anyone else mom. Hell no lol I carried and birthed them. Fed them from my body. Loved them every single second of their whole life they are my babies. But i also wouldn't force my step kids to call me mom. So Jessica cant really say shit because she and Chris worked very hard to manipulate his sons into calling her mom. Now she can't act like she isn't cool with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You dont need to carry and birth a child to be a mom though. Like, I understand where you are coming from and you have every right to feel that way but not everyone does. I am not in the position and I honestly dont know how I would react because right now my husband and I are happily married so I imagine it would have alot to do with how the marriage ended... like if my husband cheated on me with another woman and it ended our marriage, I probably would not be OK with my kids calling that person Mom but at the end of the day all that really matters is how that person treats your child. It is a tricky situation but if Amber, Gab, Chris and most importantly Lilia are all on board outside opinion doesnt matter.
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Kitina13 »

Spoink_12 wrote:
daisy1000 wrote:I know in some blended families it’s okay to call your stepdad “dad” or your stepmom “mom” and that it is totally okay for that. It’s just that Amber and Gabe have been dating for a while, they just got married, and it seems like Jess is pushing for Lila to view Amber as a second mother. Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure the love is there but why would Jess be okay with Lila calling Amber her mom too?

That title should be reserved for Jess and I am all for Lila and Amber to have a good relationship but it’s becoming too much. I can only imagine how the children understand all of it.

It's no different than the boys calling Chris dad. Or Tommy and Caden calling Jess mom. I don't think it's weird at all. Everyone I know with step parents calls them mom and dad too. Unless it's certain situations and then they stay step dad/mom.
Only time it seems to be different is if the step parent comes in when the kid is older like teen or adult. Then the kid just calls the step patent by their name.
Yeah but at the same time, it should come from the child first. Why should amber automatically be mom now that she married Gabe? Does Lilia want to call her mom?? I get that their heart is in the right place but it could be uncomfortable for lilia. Idk I always called my step parents by their names and I can't imagine if my parents tried to push the 'mom/dad' thing on me

Editing to add that I don't think it's wrong at all as long as it comes from Lilia and isn't something her parents manipulated her into doing.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

'Hi everyone, first of all I'm Jess from Jesssfam, go check up my youtube, instagram, snapchat and whatever. Don't forget to like and subscribe. Second of all I would like to tell yall that I'm Gabe's baby mama. I was his VERY FIRST love back in highschool and he was my very first love too, and you all know that first loves always hold a special place in your life even if you marry someone else later like Gabe is doing today. I hoped this dick, got a kid from his sperm, now I'm passing him down to Amber. He's used, but she will be fine. That will be all, thanks everyeone.'
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

Just watched her snap story of afford drinking out of a sippy cup. Jess could have pumped and dumped so addie wouldn’t take away from GABE AND AMBER

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

She is not over Gabe. The way she brushed off their break-up not going into details and the way she is all hyper around him and Amber and this whole blended shit thing that she thinks she is rocking looks like defense/coping mechanism.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

marshmellow wrote:She is not over Gabe. The way she brushed off their break-up not going into details and the way she is all hyper around him and Amber and this whole blended shit thing that she thinks she is rocking looks like defense/coping mechanism.
I’m telling you, gabeandjess 2.0 in 2020. Gotta be matcha matchup you know

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

With them being super weird close. It's one thing to be good co-parents but damn....now how she's acting...if she wasn't married it would kind of make sense but dude Chris is watching this shit...what's he thinking.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Y'all remember that narrow gap of time before she met Chris , those 20 seconds that she was dickless ? She used to post "awww" pictures of her and Gabe's on IG. Her minions were rooting for them so bad lol.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The rumor of her sleeping with a friend's boyfriend between Drake leaving the last time and Chris....and Chris came along what 6-8 months after Landen was born.

Women who don't know how to function without a relationship even if it's shitty and he's basically an extra child.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

spillingthetea wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 8d47a6.jpg[/img]

Gabe of GabeandJess ok..

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
JFC Jesss he has a wife now GET OFF OF HIS DICK.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

marshmellow wrote:She is not over Gabe. The way she brushed off their break-up not going into details and the way she is all hyper around him and Amber and this whole blended shit thing that she thinks she is rocking looks like defense/coping mechanism.
I think she regrets not playing the long game lol. Was she pining for him all these years? I doubt it. But now Gabe is a stable family man with a job and he actually did marry the next girl after Jess, who dumped him because he wouldn't marry her. He's really good with her kids and better looking than Chris imo and he was her first love (it's not like she's had a ton of adult relationships so i bet that still means something to her) and also the best father out of all of her babydaddies. Shit I could see her catching feelings again. Especially since Gabe and Amber are basically living the life SHE wanted with Drake and she's probably getting itchy now she realizes there will be no more babies with Chris.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Also she should have put #neveranesquilin #settledforskube on her ig post instead :D .
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

Settled for Skube should be the next thread title omg

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
georgiapeach19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by georgiapeach19 »

I don't know about y'all but I'd love to see a smoke session video with Jess and Chris I think it would be funny af

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Maisie_Claire
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maisie_Claire »

georgiapeach19 wrote:I don't know about y'all but I'd love to see a smoke session video with Jess and ChrisImageImage I think it would be funny af

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
I don't think I could handle all the hyena laughing.

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk
Thegoatsmeow

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

Didn't Gabe and Amber break up for awhile too? Is that why they weren't in Jess and Chris' wedding?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... a8d000.png[/img]

Ok what is going on with her eyes/lashes? Not good at all.

funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... a8d000.png[/img]

Ok what is going on with her eyes/lashes? Not good at all.

Kallender did a shit job and the lashes are probably irritating her eyes. I wonder if she did Amber's too because they looked kinda fucked up.
Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Oma66 »

mommadrama01 wrote:
deannaroseo wrote:Major side eye to Jess about the drinking while breastfeeding thing. Her almost 1 year old baby won't take a bottle and has to breastfeed every two hours but you're throwing back shots while your baby's there?!
Of course we'll never know for sure, and I hope that's not really what happened. But that was the whole reason Addie has to be there - because she's breastfeeding.

The only thing that would be dangerous with breastfeeding while drinking would be if you were to drunk to hold the baby. Her milk would still be perfectly safe to drink

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Actually it’s not safe to breastfeed after drinking, they make dip sticks for you to test your urine. It’s taken me up 14 hrs for there to be no alcohol in my milk.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”