Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKtakeThePaciAway | Part 10

Unread post by Ilovecats »

fingusername wrote:
Ilovecats wrote:Maybe Khoa does do facialsImageImage[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 32e0ea.jpg

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Thats NOT the kind of facial I was referring to originally but..ok.
It was a joke

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
arizona87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by arizona87 »

fingusername wrote:
ach8007 wrote:Khoa seemed pretty desperate to sell that house. Guess all that spending is really adding up. If I had to guess they spent close to or more than $700 on Halloween decorations. Recent target purchase was about $500 because the car seat and kerens fall decor crap. They just spend spend spend. But it's ok, they donated money to Las Vegas to make themselves feel less bad about their crazy spending habits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to be the c*nt of the group but....do we actually know for certain they did donate $$???? How could they with a new car payment and buying dinosaur skeletons and car seats and *someone on instagram left a message* Wyatts car repairs.
These were 2 of the 4 links he put in the description of the short video. I couldn't see his name or any donations in the other 2 links.
Edit :: they did say they donated their sponsorship money tho so they didn't really lose anything by donating
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 37a8c5.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 0bc934.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
JKYOUTUBEGG
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JKYOUTUBEGG »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:
fingusername wrote:
brittosmond1912 wrote:Why doesn't she just have a facial ?
Thats what Khoa said.
I read that as "that's what Khoa does" ImageImage

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 974309.png[/img]

chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... aba0f3.jpg[/img]

Lmao the Landon captions make me die.

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

It seems like Keren goes out just to shop, she doesn't even seem to "need" anything, it's so strange to me because I watch here and there but every vlog I watch she seems to go get random things.
I also got to thinking that since they are trying to say that Jackson's teeth got messed up because he fell (which nobody believes them) but what are they going to say when Landon's start looking like that? (because I have a feeling his will because of the binky)
mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mmoommoo »

“are”

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

dnbunny wrote:Hey guys has anybody else noticed Jackson being more vocal recently? He seems to be attempting to say more words lately. I hope Keren and khoa start nurturing him more and reading to him!

LOL doubtful..they havent up to this point. They dont seem to try to correct his speech either. he seems to have quite a bit of trouble forming words, that could be bc of his teeth but im not sure. He tries to form the words but many times it's a shortened version or just a tiny part of the word--that shouldve been the case long ago. Thanks to his stupid parents hes a bit delayed. Im sure he can catch up but Keren is too lazy to actually teach him. ive NEVER seen jackson do any sort of crafts or activities besides watching moana, frozen, and tangled. they are stifling his fine motor skills and development :(
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

chatty wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... aba0f3.jpg[/img]

Lmao the Landon captions make me die.

Someone should make a compilation of Landon " judging" Keren ( and Khoa) and put some funny ass captions in them lol

KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
dnbunny wrote:Hey guys has anybody else noticed Jackson being more vocal recently? He seems to be attempting to say more words lately. I hope Keren and khoa start nurturing him more and reading to him!

LOL doubtful..they havent up to this point. They dont seem to try to correct his speech either. he seems to have quite a bit of trouble forming words, that could be bc of his teeth but im not sure. He tries to form the words but many times it's a shortened version or just a tiny part of the word--that shouldve been the case long ago. Thanks to his stupid parents hes a bit delayed. Im sure he can catch up but Keren is too lazy to actually teach him. ive NEVER seen jackson do any sort of crafts or activities besides watching moana, frozen, and tangled. they are stifling his fine motor skills and development :(

I have also noticed 90% of his talking or saying words is repeating back to Keren or Khoa. He is not freely speaking on his own or even a simple sentence of 2-3 words together that he should be by now. They delayed him, I honestly feel most of the time it's not that he has an issue more than the sad choice of parents he got.
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

That child's teeth are a nightmare. Do they not realize what an expense braces are? Wouldnt you do everything in your power to avoid braces, if not for the money (since they spend irresponsibly on dumb shit all the time) at least for the discomfort of your child? I don't think either one of them is very intelligent.
Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Idkhihello »

vesti wrote:That child's teeth are a nightmare. Do they not realize what an expense braces are? Wouldnt you do everything in your power to avoid braces, if not for the money (since they spend irresponsibly on dumb shit all the time) at least for the discomfort of your child? I don't think either one of them is very intelligent.
Both Keren and Khoa had braces so they don’t think it’s a big deal. However, Jackson’s teeth are BEYOND the point of just braces. If you look up how to fix paci teeth, he’s going to have to go through so much more. I feel so bad for him.

Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Idkhihello »

Keren shouldn’t be allowed to have any more children until something clicks in her head. She cares more about herself and possessions than her children... and that’s obvious. The things she does that qualify her as a “bad ass mom” or anywhere remotely to a good mom are hilarious. Yes she was a good mom back when J was first born but something changed. Jackson is old enough to be doing so many activities with and they have the money to be able to afford it so what’s her excuse? Oh wait, it’s because there are clothes for herself out there waiting to be bought haha. Selfish ass bobble head with an upside down mouth, bloody pimple scabs, and smelly vagina. Hi Keren lol

Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

My main issue with his teeth is that Keren can't even admit to herself she caused it. Ok fine she let him have a pacifier for way too long....take it away now and learn from your mistakes and use it as a learning experience for Landon and future children,
but she can't even do that. I googled pacifier teeth and read a few forums posts and all the moms have no problem admitting it was their fault. Why can't Keren? I would mention Khoa also but he goes along with whatever Keren says. He can't even get his pool screen back because Keren doesn't want one.

Do they have no one in their lives to actually tell them the truth? If my son was Jackson I know so many people would tell me to take the pacifier away.

doveminibites
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doveminibites »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:

Seriously the lack of interaction with him is so irriating. I live in the Orlando area and our library system here has tons of free activities that they could take Jackson to so he’s interacting with other kids and doing some activities for once. Like the near the YMCA they go to sometimes there literally a library in that area but if it’s not for shopping why would Keren what to go out of the house for a change? Image

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

Idkhihello wrote:
vesti wrote:That child's teeth are a nightmare. Do they not realize what an expense braces are? Wouldnt you do everything in your power to avoid braces, if not for the money (since they spend irresponsibly on dumb shit all the time) at least for the discomfort of your child? I don't think either one of them is very intelligent.
Both Keren and Khoa had braces so they don’t think it’s a big deal. However, Jackson’s teeth are BEYOND the point of just braces. If you look up how to fix paci teeth, he’s going to have to go through so much more. I feel so bad for him.

The thing is, I think Khoa and his family actually are pretty intelligent (although he's sometimes pretty immature), but being with Keren is really dragging him down. I could see him as a much better parent if it weren't for her. He just blindly goes with whatever she says even if he disagrees.

ach8007
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ach8007 »

Idkhihello wrote:Keren shouldn’t be allowed to have any more children until something clicks in her head. She cares more about herself and possessions than her children... and that’s obvious. The things she does that qualify her as a “bad ass mom” or anywhere remotely to a good mom are hilarious. Yes she was a good mom back when J was first born but something changed. Jackson is old enough to be doing so many activities with and they have the money to be able to afford it so what’s her excuse? Oh wait, it’s because there are clothes for herself out there waiting to be bought haha. Selfish ass bobble head with an upside down mouth, bloody pimple scabs, and smelly vagina. Hi Keren lol

ImageImageImageImageImage yaaaasss haha

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

ANOTHER shopping vlog today.

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

sorry for the double post:

why does Khoa's sister have like 5 different names? lol. they pronounce it different every time, so I never know how it's actually pronounced.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Whyyyyy does Jackson have his binky in the mall?? He's not crying. He's not upset. He's not sleepy. TAKE THE BINKY AWAY!!! Omg seriously this is ridiculous

babymama101
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by babymama101 »

ckks wrote:sorry for the double post:

why does Khoa's sister have like 5 different names? lol. they pronounce it different every time, so I never know how it's actually pronounced.

Ikr is is mulan moolan milang milane I never know

Return to “KKandBabyJ”