• Advertisement

KKtakeThePaciAway | Part 10

Re: KKtakeThePaciAway | Part 10

Postby chatty » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:19 am

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171013/bf44123dabcc3fb415e09ca768aba0f3.jpg[/img]

Lmao the Landon captions make me die.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chatty
Talker

Advertisement

Postby thenightowl » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:45 am

It seems like Keren goes out just to shop, she doesn't even seem to "need" anything, it's so strange to me because I watch here and there but every vlog I watch she seems to go get random things.
I also got to thinking that since they are trying to say that Jackson's teeth got messed up because he fell (which nobody believes them) but what are they going to say when Landon's start looking like that? (because I have a feeling his will because of the binky)
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper

Postby mmoommoo » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:38 am

“are”

mmoommoo
Amateur

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:09 am

dnbunny wrote:Hey guys has anybody else noticed Jackson being more vocal recently? He seems to be attempting to say more words lately. I hope Keren and khoa start nurturing him more and reading to him!

LOL doubtful..they havent up to this point. They dont seem to try to correct his speech either. he seems to have quite a bit of trouble forming words, that could be bc of his teeth but im not sure. He tries to form the words but many times it's a shortened version or just a tiny part of the word--that shouldve been the case long ago. Thanks to his stupid parents hes a bit delayed. Im sure he can catch up but Keren is too lazy to actually teach him. ive NEVER seen jackson do any sort of crafts or activities besides watching moana, frozen, and tangled. they are stifling his fine motor skills and development :(
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Rosiex3 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:16 am

chatty wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171013/bf44123dabcc3fb415e09ca768aba0f3.jpg[/img]

Lmao the Landon captions make me die.

Someone should make a compilation of Landon " judging" Keren ( and Khoa) and put some funny ass captions in them lol

Rosiex3
Gossiper

Postby KaterTot » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:21 am

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
dnbunny wrote:Hey guys has anybody else noticed Jackson being more vocal recently? He seems to be attempting to say more words lately. I hope Keren and khoa start nurturing him more and reading to him!

LOL doubtful..they havent up to this point. They dont seem to try to correct his speech either. he seems to have quite a bit of trouble forming words, that could be bc of his teeth but im not sure. He tries to form the words but many times it's a shortened version or just a tiny part of the word--that shouldve been the case long ago. Thanks to his stupid parents hes a bit delayed. Im sure he can catch up but Keren is too lazy to actually teach him. ive NEVER seen jackson do any sort of crafts or activities besides watching moana, frozen, and tangled. they are stifling his fine motor skills and development :(

I have also noticed 90% of his talking or saying words is repeating back to Keren or Khoa. He is not freely speaking on his own or even a simple sentence of 2-3 words together that he should be by now. They delayed him, I honestly feel most of the time it's not that he has an issue more than the sad choice of parents he got.
KaterTot
Informer

Postby vesti » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:15 am

That child's teeth are a nightmare. Do they not realize what an expense braces are? Wouldnt you do everything in your power to avoid braces, if not for the money (since they spend irresponsibly on dumb shit all the time) at least for the discomfort of your child? I don't think either one of them is very intelligent.
vesti
Informer

Postby Idkhihello » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:07 pm

vesti wrote:That child's teeth are a nightmare. Do they not realize what an expense braces are? Wouldnt you do everything in your power to avoid braces, if not for the money (since they spend irresponsibly on dumb shit all the time) at least for the discomfort of your child? I don't think either one of them is very intelligent.

Both Keren and Khoa had braces so they don’t think it’s a big deal. However, Jackson’s teeth are BEYOND the point of just braces. If you look up how to fix paci teeth, he’s going to have to go through so much more. I feel so bad for him.

Idkhihello
Talker

Postby Idkhihello » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:35 pm

Keren shouldn’t be allowed to have any more children until something clicks in her head. She cares more about herself and possessions than her children... and that’s obvious. The things she does that qualify her as a “bad ass mom” or anywhere remotely to a good mom are hilarious. Yes she was a good mom back when J was first born but something changed. Jackson is old enough to be doing so many activities with and they have the money to be able to afford it so what’s her excuse? Oh wait, it’s because there are clothes for herself out there waiting to be bought haha. Selfish ass bobble head with an upside down mouth, bloody pimple scabs, and smelly vagina. Hi Keren lol

Idkhihello
Talker

Postby Stellar » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:35 pm

My main issue with his teeth is that Keren can't even admit to herself she caused it. Ok fine she let him have a pacifier for way too long....take it away now and learn from your mistakes and use it as a learning experience for Landon and future children,
but she can't even do that. I googled pacifier teeth and read a few forums posts and all the moms have no problem admitting it was their fault. Why can't Keren? I would mention Khoa also but he goes along with whatever Keren says. He can't even get his pool screen back because Keren doesn't want one.

Do they have no one in their lives to actually tell them the truth? If my son was Jackson I know so many people would tell me to take the pacifier away.

Stellar
Talker

Postby doveminibites » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:55 pm

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:

Seriously the lack of interaction with him is so irriating. I live in the Orlando area and our library system here has tons of free activities that they could take Jackson to so he’s interacting with other kids and doing some activities for once. Like the near the YMCA they go to sometimes there literally a library in that area but if it’s not for shopping why would Keren what to go out of the house for a change?

doveminibites
Amateur

Postby ckks » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:06 pm

Idkhihello wrote:
vesti wrote:That child's teeth are a nightmare. Do they not realize what an expense braces are? Wouldnt you do everything in your power to avoid braces, if not for the money (since they spend irresponsibly on dumb shit all the time) at least for the discomfort of your child? I don't think either one of them is very intelligent.

Both Keren and Khoa had braces so they don’t think it’s a big deal. However, Jackson’s teeth are BEYOND the point of just braces. If you look up how to fix paci teeth, he’s going to have to go through so much more. I feel so bad for him.

The thing is, I think Khoa and his family actually are pretty intelligent (although he's sometimes pretty immature), but being with Keren is really dragging him down. I could see him as a much better parent if it weren't for her. He just blindly goes with whatever she says even if he disagrees.

ckks
Talker

Postby ach8007 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:34 pm

Idkhihello wrote:Keren shouldn’t be allowed to have any more children until something clicks in her head. She cares more about herself and possessions than her children... and that’s obvious. The things she does that qualify her as a “bad ass mom” or anywhere remotely to a good mom are hilarious. Yes she was a good mom back when J was first born but something changed. Jackson is old enough to be doing so many activities with and they have the money to be able to afford it so what’s her excuse? Oh wait, it’s because there are clothes for herself out there waiting to be bought haha. Selfish ass bobble head with an upside down mouth, bloody pimple scabs, and smelly vagina. Hi Keren lol

yaaaasss haha

ach8007
Amateur

Postby ckks » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:39 pm

ANOTHER shopping vlog today.

ckks
Talker

Postby ckks » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:42 pm

sorry for the double post:

why does Khoa's sister have like 5 different names? lol. they pronounce it different every time, so I never know how it's actually pronounced.

ckks
Talker

Postby Pineapples » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:57 pm

Whyyyyy does Jackson have his binky in the mall?? He's not crying. He's not upset. He's not sleepy. TAKE THE BINKY AWAY!!! Omg seriously this is ridiculous

Pineapples
Gossiper

Postby babymama101 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:52 pm

ckks wrote:sorry for the double post:

why does Khoa's sister have like 5 different names? lol. they pronounce it different every time, so I never know how it's actually pronounced.

Ikr is is mulan moolan milang milane I never know

babymama101
Amateur

Postby KaterTot » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:26 pm

Pineapples wrote:Whyyyyy does Jackson have his binky in the mall?? He's not crying. He's not upset. He's not sleepy. TAKE THE BINKY AWAY!!! Omg seriously this is ridiculous

It is weird if you think about it. They have rushed him in so many aspects to be a big boy. Big boy bed (literally). But she regresses him in speech and using a paci meant for 6 months and younger with the warning of what happens to their mouth.
KaterTot
Informer

Postby workinprogress » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:15 pm

KaterTot wrote:
Pineapples wrote:Whyyyyy does Jackson have his binky in the mall?? He's not crying. He's not upset. He's not sleepy. TAKE THE BINKY AWAY!!! Omg seriously this is ridiculous

It is weird if you think about it. They have rushed him in so many aspects to be a big boy. Big boy bed (literally). But she regresses him in speech and using a paci meant for 6 months and younger with the warning of what happens to their mouth.

I'd be embarrassed as hell to have a toddler that can walk, talk, sleep in a real bed, and is potty trained WHILE STILL USING A BINKIE. Just goes to show that Keren is a bitch and doesn't want to deal with actually parenting her children. Sure, he's going to cry/throw fits and you'll have to deal with that, but YOU SIGNED UP FOR IT. Crazy that you actually have to discipline kids, and deal with tantrums as a parent...who would've thought

workinprogress
Informer

Postby kindasorta » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:40 pm

KaterTot wrote:

KK push Jackson in every thing that will make their life easier/better and stunt him in any thing that will make parenting even marginally (or temporarily) more difficult.

Like, potty training means no more changing diapers so of course they won't sleep on that. Big boy bed means they 1. get a sponsored video 2. Keren gets an excuse to shop so of course they'll rush right in to it (even though it's pretty dangerous imo because of how Jackson's room opens up to the pool). But if he doesn't have the binky, he might whine or vocalize somehow!!! So they better shove that right back in his mouth. Keren would actually have to cook decent food in order to do BLW or finger foods, so purees forever!!! And who wants to socialize and interact with their child??? Better just sit them in front of a screen and hope they learn all the language they'll need from the 5000000 Moana rerun.

But she's such a bad ass mom, guys /s

(Also, I'm not trying to shit talk purees (or even store bought jarred food) but I do think it's odd/pure laziness she fed Jackson purees for so long and seems to be on a similar trajectory with Landon)
kindasorta
Talker

Postby britneyandshady » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:58 pm

I can’t even bring myself to watch their vlogs anymore, they’re so boring and it’s the same shit every time: same drone footage, keren slept in her makeup, nerf guns, the mall, chipotle, Landon in PJs, Jackson gets a popsicle and says “bus”, Khoa left the camera outside, Keren makes a joke about the pool being green or talking about “Khoa’s ph levels, and then at some point Bianca comes over.

Are they not bored with their own lives? I guess I wouldn’t be either if all I had to do was film the same thing every day and rake in money just to spend it on the same things that help me get views.

britneyandshady
Amateur

Postby teddyandmommy » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:59 pm

kindasorta wrote:
KaterTot wrote:

KK push Jackson in every thing that will make their life easier/better and stunt him in any thing that will make parenting even marginally (or temporarily) more difficult.

Like, potty training means no more changing diapers so of course they won't sleep on that. Big boy bed means they 1. get a sponsored video 2. Keren gets an excuse to shop so of course they'll rush right in to it (even though it's pretty dangerous imo because of how Jackson's room opens up to the pool). But if he doesn't have the binky, he might whine or vocalize somehow!!! So they better shove that right back in his mouth. Keren would actually have to cook decent food in order to do BLW or finger foods, so purees forever!!! And who wants to socialize and interact with their child??? Better just sit them in front of a screen and hope they learn all the language they'll need from the 5000000 Moana rerun.

But she's such a bad ass mom, guys /s

(Also, I'm not trying to shit talk purees (or even store bought jarred food) but I do think it's odd/pure laziness she fed Jackson purees for so long and seems to be on a similar trajectory with Landon)

I always saw purees as something a low income parent or working parent would use because it can be cheaper and more convenient. But the fact that she has the time and resources to make her kids delicious and healthy foods but decides to just take the easy was out is just ridiculous. How can someone be so lazy?
teddyandmommy
Informer

Postby SoNotOverIt » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:32 pm

Can we take bets on how long Keren and khoa are going to last, because let's be honest khoa will realize how much of a bitch Keren is one day

SoNotOverIt
Amateur

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:00 pm

the fact that they are so inconsistent with discipline and parenting shows that they just dont care about raising their son to be successful and develop good habits or respect rules...I fear for how this child will turn out :/
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Extreme Gossiper

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:04 pm

watching jackson speak i think he is already developing a lisp. His tongue moves in a strange way to accomodate his shark-like paci teeth :( Is it normal for him to pause for a moment and think so hard about how to form a word before saying it? (no hate im honestly just curious if all kids do that)
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Extreme Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to KKandBabyJ