KKtakeThePaciAway | Part 10

KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKtakeThePaciAway | Part 10

Unread post by KaterTot »

Pineapples wrote:Whyyyyy does Jackson have his binky in the mall?? He's not crying. He's not upset. He's not sleepy. TAKE THE BINKY AWAY!!! Omg seriously this is ridiculous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is weird if you think about it. They have rushed him in so many aspects to be a big boy. Big boy bed (literally). But she regresses him in speech and using a paci meant for 6 months and younger with the warning of what happens to their mouth.
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

KaterTot wrote:
Pineapples wrote:Whyyyyy does Jackson have his binky in the mall?? He's not crying. He's not upset. He's not sleepy. TAKE THE BINKY AWAY!!! Omg seriously this is ridiculous

It is weird if you think about it. They have rushed him in so many aspects to be a big boy. Big boy bed (literally). But she regresses him in speech and using a paci meant for 6 months and younger with the warning of what happens to their mouth.
I'd be embarrassed as hell to have a toddler that can walk, talk, sleep in a real bed, and is potty trained WHILE STILL USING A BINKIE. Just goes to show that Keren is a bitch and doesn't want to deal with actually parenting her children. Sure, he's going to cry/throw fits and you'll have to deal with that, but YOU SIGNED UP FOR IT. Crazy that you actually have to discipline kids, and deal with tantrums as a parent...who would've thought

kindasorta
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kindasorta »

KaterTot wrote:

KK push Jackson in every thing that will make their life easier/better and stunt him in any thing that will make parenting even marginally (or temporarily) more difficult.

Like, potty training means no more changing diapers so of course they won't sleep on that. Big boy bed means they 1. get a sponsored video 2. Keren gets an excuse to shop so of course they'll rush right in to it (even though it's pretty dangerous imo because of how Jackson's room opens up to the pool). But if he doesn't have the binky, he might whine or vocalize somehow!!! So they better shove that right back in his mouth. Keren would actually have to cook decent food in order to do BLW or finger foods, so purees forever!!! And who wants to socialize and interact with their child??? Better just sit them in front of a screen and hope they learn all the language they'll need from the 5000000 Moana rerun.

But she's such a bad ass mom, guys /s

(Also, I'm not trying to shit talk purees (or even store bought jarred food) but I do think it's odd/pure laziness she fed Jackson purees for so long and seems to be on a similar trajectory with Landon)
britneyandshady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by britneyandshady »

I can’t even bring myself to watch their vlogs anymore, they’re so boring and it’s the same shit every time: same drone footage, keren slept in her makeup, nerf guns, the mall, chipotle, Landon in PJs, Jackson gets a popsicle and says “bus”, Khoa left the camera outside, Keren makes a joke about the pool being green or talking about “Khoa’s ph levels, and then at some point Bianca comes over.

Are they not bored with their own lives? I guess I wouldn’t be either if all I had to do was film the same thing every day and rake in money just to spend it on the same things that help me get views.

teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

kindasorta wrote:
KaterTot wrote:

KK push Jackson in every thing that will make their life easier/better and stunt him in any thing that will make parenting even marginally (or temporarily) more difficult.

Like, potty training means no more changing diapers so of course they won't sleep on that. Big boy bed means they 1. get a sponsored video 2. Keren gets an excuse to shop so of course they'll rush right in to it (even though it's pretty dangerous imo because of how Jackson's room opens up to the pool). But if he doesn't have the binky, he might whine or vocalize somehow!!! So they better shove that right back in his mouth. Keren would actually have to cook decent food in order to do BLW or finger foods, so purees forever!!! And who wants to socialize and interact with their child??? Better just sit them in front of a screen and hope they learn all the language they'll need from the 5000000 Moana rerun.

But she's such a bad ass mom, guys /s

(Also, I'm not trying to shit talk purees (or even store bought jarred food) but I do think it's odd/pure laziness she fed Jackson purees for so long and seems to be on a similar trajectory with Landon)
I always saw purees as something a low income parent or working parent would use because it can be cheaper and more convenient. But the fact that she has the time and resources to make her kids delicious and healthy foods but decides to just take the easy was out is just ridiculous. How can someone be so lazy?
SoNotOverIt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SoNotOverIt »

Can we take bets on how long Keren and khoa are going to last, because let's be honest khoa will realize how much of a bitch Keren is one day

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

the fact that they are so inconsistent with discipline and parenting shows that they just dont care about raising their son to be successful and develop good habits or respect rules...I fear for how this child will turn out :/
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

watching jackson speak i think he is already developing a lisp. His tongue moves in a strange way to accomodate his shark-like paci teeth :( Is it normal for him to pause for a moment and think so hard about how to form a word before saying it? (no hate im honestly just curious if all kids do that)
jggedlttlepill_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jggedlttlepill_ »

How much money do these guys have?! The amount they spend is ALOT. Also about Jackson's teeth...yikes. I had my pacifier until I was 5 and I never went through with braces due to not being able to afford them and I have a massive overbite and a overcrowded jaw. To fix it they would have to pull over 7 teeth, break my jaw, realign it and then put braces on. That might be Jackson's future. Not to mention the teasing he might get. People made fun of my teeth my whole life and it was awful. I'm 27 now and my parents regret letting me have my pacifier that long. Luckily my two sisters did not get theres past a year and a half.
Crazydoglady
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Crazydoglady »

To be honest with you all, I'm not sure how big a problem the paci teeth are going to be given the fact they'll all have rotten and fallen out with the amount of sugar they feed this kid! God knows they're not brushing his teeth every time they shove a popsicle in his mouth (aka an edible pacifier) or let him have HIS OWN (!) passion tea from starbucks. That poor little mite is going to get nothing but shit from his peers when he starts school and his teeth are either turned in or black and rotten.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Keren could get so many more mom views on her channel if she didn't something like organic baby food prep and recipes and showed some baby led weaning etc. Moms eat that stuff up. Nobody wants to see her mindless shopping hauls and definitely not many people want to see Miss hunchback do try on hauls of all her high school mean girl outfits that she insists on buying.

On and the makeup tutorial vids are shit too. Because she shit at makeup.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Pineapples wrote:Keren could get so many more mom views on her channel if she didn't something like organic baby food prep and recipes and showed some baby led weaning etc. Moms eat that stuff up. Nobody wants to see her mindless shopping hauls and definitely not many people want to see Miss hunchback do try on hauls of all her high school mean girl outfits that she insists on buying.

On and the makeup tutorial vids are shit too. Because she shit at makeup.

*if she did! Not didn't ... damn phone

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Crazydoglady wrote:To be honest with you all, I'm not sure how big a problem the paci teeth are going to be given the fact they'll all have rotten and fallen out with the amount of sugar they feed this kid! God knows they're not brushing his teeth every time they shove a popsicle in his mouth (aka an edible pacifier) or let him have HIS OWN (!) passion tea from starbucks. That poor little mite is going to get nothing but shit from his peers when he starts school and his teeth are either turned in or black and rotten.
Lol keren thinks being badass mom is not following the “rules”. Her “he’s not going to die” attitude will bite her ass one day. That kid has popsicles, canned soup and chocolate milk for breakfast everyday. Forget teeth, the amount of empty calories and salt she feeds him without feeling guilty just to prove she’s a “badass”? Talk about immaturity. She’s not fit to be a mom. She thinks pushing the baby out is the end of it, doesn’t realise that’s when responsibility of another life begins.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Since Keren loves to spend money and she’s lazy AF, she should look into the little spoon company that Vanessa from 2011teenagemom was talking about. Baby food already made for her but it would have to be so much better for Landon than the jar shit she feeds him now.

asv0204
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by asv0204 »

Just watched and I'm screaming on the inside. Seeing Jackson with this Starbucks drink makes want to rip my hair out. I mean even DailyBumps only give their kids chocolate milk from Starbucks and they SUCK as parents. I'm so sorry for KK's kids, they will be bullied as soon as they start school, that's for sure ..urgh

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

That passion tea contains 32GRAMS!!! Of sugar... a 2 year old should not have more than 17 grams per day. Jackson must be getting at least 100 grams a day what with the popsicles, the canned food and the milk he drinks. In one 8oz bottle of whole milk there is 11 grams sugar.

Mpinks_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mpinks_ »

staceybrax wrote:Since Keren loves to spend money and she’s lazy AF, she should look into the little spoon company that Vanessa from 2011teenagemom was talking about. Baby food already made for her but it would have to be so much better for Landon than the jar shit she feeds him now.

No, Keren loves to spend money on HERSELF, not things that will benefit the well being of her children.

ach8007
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ach8007 »

SoNotOverIt wrote:Can we take bets on how long Keren and khoa are going to last, because let's be honest khoa will realize how much of a bitch Keren is one day

I'm sure he already knows Keren is a bitch and just deals with it. The house isn't in his name, the new car isn't in his name. I'm sure the money they get off YouTube goes into her bank account. It was annoying how when she got the new car and kept saying it was hers. No bitch it's basically Khoas because he is the one that edits the vlogs. Soon shit will hit the fan.

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Rosiex3 wrote:
chatty wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... aba0f3.jpg

Lmao the Landon captions make me die.

Someone should make a compilation of Landon " judging" Keren ( and Khoa) and put some funny ass captions in them lol

Its on instagram!!!
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

ach8007 wrote:
SoNotOverIt wrote:Can we take bets on how long Keren and khoa are going to last, because let's be honest khoa will realize how much of a bitch Keren is one day
I'm sure he already knows Keren is a bitch and just deals with it. The house isn't in his name, the new car isn't in his name. I'm sure the money they get off YouTube goes into her bank account. It was annoying how when she got the new car and kept saying it was hers. No bitch it's basically Khoas because he is the one that edits the vlogs. Soon shit will hit the fan.
It's really strange to me that a basically married couple with kids uses the word "my" so much. Once you have kids both parents should be pooling their money/labor to advance everyone's well being. It should be OUR car, OUR house, OUR everything except for personal items like clothing etc. I've noticed in their vlogs and other people's that they overuse the word "my" in the same way a 2/3 year old who hasn't yet learned to share. When they first bought the house Khoa kept saying "my fridge", "my pool" instead of "the fridge" or "the pool" it was really strange to hear that. Maybe it's a regional thing that I haven't heard before. Kind of how they use "whenever" when they actually mean "when".

Return to “KKandBabyJ”