2011InvisibleMilestones (Part 40)

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011InvisibleMilestones (Part 40)

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:Ok I’m not a mom but is is REALLY that hard to make baby food? Like you steam/boil then purée right? Stick it in the freezer and good to go?
Edit: plus lily is in school all day! All she does is useless trips to target and home goods to get her Rae Dunn crap.
She has lots of time to make it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She’s too rich to make food like us peasants. She’s gotta be trendy and buy all of The latest expensive things. Hopefully shoes in Lily’s actual size will become trendy and expensive enough for her to buy.

Maybe we all need to create a channel and rave about theses AMAZZZZZING little girl shoes. You think we could convince her? Lol

Now let’s be real..she’s just wanting to get a sponsorship with that company. She needs a sponsorship with a girls shoe/clothing company. Y’all know that will be the only way Lily gets something that is nice and fits properly.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:Ok I’m not a mom but is is REALLY that hard to make baby food? Like you steam/boil then purée right? Stick it in the freezer and good to go?
Edit: plus lily is in school all day! All she does is useless trips to target and home goods to get her Rae Dunn crap.

Exactly, it takes like 30-45 mins to make a weeks worth of food and it’s so much cheaper. When my kids were babies I could feed them for a week for like $15. There’s no excuse when you’re a stay at home mom. In my opinion.

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Really strange to see multiple small scabs all over Charlie's nose...I thought Vanessa was getting help?
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

flightlessbird wrote:Really strange to see multiple small scabs all over Charlie's nose...I thought Vanessa was getting help?
Wait... I knew she picked herself. She picks her baby????

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

Ilovecats wrote:
flightlessbird wrote:Really strange to see multiple small scabs all over Charlie's nose...I thought Vanessa was getting help?

Girl, where have you been?!
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

mara7 wrote:
Ilovecats wrote:

That's fucked up. Someone needs to report her. It's called self harm. Not "self-and-my-baby" harmImageImage

Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

MommaOfThree wrote:

She’s too rich to make food like us peasants. She’s gotta be trendy and buy all of The latest expensive things. Hopefully shoes in Lily’s actual size will become trendy and expensive enough for her to buy.

Maybe we all need to create a channel and rave about theses AMAZZZZZING little girl shoes. You think we could convince her? Lol

Now let’s be real..she’s just wanting to get a sponsorship with that company. She needs a sponsorship with a girls shoe/clothing company. Y’all know that will be the only way Lily gets something that is nice and fits properly.

Didn’t she use to be vehemently against sponsorships on her channel?
Granted, her making that statement was around three years ago …

[video][/video]
timestamp 00:55
D33f
Talker
Talker

Unread post by D33f »

I actually really like Vanessa in that video ^ she just seems really genuine and like she's being herself.

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

mara7 wrote:
Ilovecats wrote:

If you listen closely you can probably hear her picking Charlies scabs!

Imagine that little boy crying and trying to move her hand away when she goes after his scabs....ugh, poor kid. Seriously, that's what he is living with.
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

D33f wrote:I actually really like Vanessa in that video ^ she just seems really genuine and like she's being herself.

I gotta say that I think she looks pretty good in this video c: (well, I started watching her in like 2013 and (I think it was) until 2015 she was good-looking in general – still don’t think she’s hideous, merely in desperate need of a makeover. That hair length for example was nice in my opinion)
fromemmy

Unread post by fromemmy »

Kish wrote:
D33f wrote:I actually really like Vanessa in that video ^ she just seems really genuine and like she's being herself.

I gotta say that I think she looks pretty good in this video c: (well, I started watching her in like 2013 and (I think it was) until 2015 she was good-looking in general – still don’t think she’s hideous, merely in desperate need of a makeover. That hair length for example was nice in my opinion)
Agreed. She needs to learn to dress her new body/shape as it is right now. It’s good to wanna lose weight or get healthier but you’ve also gotta dress your shape as it is right now. I know women of all shapes that dress really well.

I remember some of her older videos, she had medium-length hair. That looked nice on her.

Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

I'm watching her video with the subscription baby food thing and I feel like it's outrageously wasteful. Like shockingly wasteful. Even if you recycled all of the cardboard from the box and the plastic from the stupid little containers and disposable spoons (which I doubt she does), there's still the plastic on the stupid "durable" bib, the fuel that goes into shipping the stupid thing, the the absolutely unnecessary carrying case that undoubtedly comes with every box. It can NOT be that difficult to make your own baby food. Especially because you can just make a bunch and freeze it. I feel the same way with all of those subscription dinner boxes. I think it's embarrassing and shows how lazy Americans are getting. I genuinely feel like we are getting closer and closer to becoming like the people in wall-e. We can't even be bothered to go to grocery stores anymore?? My brother literally buys flossers from Amazon. I think we need to be more cognizant of the waste that we contribute to.
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

Vanessa is a damn Liar.. making fresh food for Lily? wasn't she the one making her Eggs with huge Blocks of Butter! Breakfast , lunch, dinner block of butter until she was called out for not giving Lily variety?!?

Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

Rosiex3 wrote:Vanessa is a damn Liar.. making fresh food for Lily? wasn't she the one making her Eggs with huge Blocks of Butter! Breakfast , lunch, dinner block of butter until she was called out for not giving Lily variety?!?

She actually used to cook all of Lily's baby food, lily had issues swallowing so she was on purrees for a long time and I remember Vanessa's videos making her baby good. Weather or not she had a variety I don't know? But she did cook.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Her freshly picked wound on wrist is nauseating. Yuck. Also how normal is it to pick your baby's skin ? Charles has pick scabs all over his nose ! Is it not some kind of abuse ? Won't his pediatrician question it? That's just.. I can't even. Why does he need a paci right after eating 4oz of baby food ? Seriously none of these make sense to me
ETA - all those kids at Target are such misbehaving little brats. I would be overwhelmed. Charlie without shoes and lily's out of bed hair. CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Doopher wrote:I'm watching her video with the subscription baby food thing and I feel like it's outrageously wasteful. Like shockingly wasteful. Even if you recycled all of the cardboard from the box and the plastic from the stupid little containers and disposable spoons (which I doubt she does), there's still the plastic on the stupid "durable" bib, the fuel that goes into shipping the stupid thing, the the absolutely unnecessary carrying case that undoubtedly comes with every box. It can NOT be that difficult to make your own baby food. Especially because you can just make a bunch and freeze it. I feel the same way with all of those subscription dinner boxes. I think it's embarrassing and shows how lazy Americans are getting. I genuinely feel like we are getting closer and closer to becoming like the people in wall-e. We can't even be bothered to go to grocery stores anymore?? My brother literally buys flossers from Amazon. I think we need to be more cognizant of the waste that we contribute to.
it might be wasteful but its better than chik-fil-a or any of the other random drive thru's she eats at.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

fromemmy wrote:
Kish wrote:

Agreed. She needs to learn to dress her new body/shape as it is right now. It’s good to wanna lose weight or get healthier but you’ve also gotta dress your shape as it is right now. I know women of all shapes that dress really well.

I remember some of her older videos, she had medium-length hair. That looked nice on her.

They style of clothing she picks makes her look like a heap of shit. But you'll notice she has 5 things the exact same style.....try a different style Scabnessa! At this point just start picking stuff off the rack and trying it on. It wont look any worse than what you are trying to make work now.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Also just because she is fat does not mean she has to dress like a frumpy old lady. I could be wrong but a sleeveless dress just above knee and shorter hair with bangs could help her looks a lot. Those hideous full arm short length dresses are huge NO for her body type. Remember how B said she was looking for this kind of dress (long sleeve short length?) V had to immediately try those on (SMHRH)
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

She wants a long sleeve dress because she wants to hide her scabs.

She used to say she hated having big boobs (when she was skinny and was a B/C cup) and that whenever she gained weight her boobs would grow and make her look bigger. While that is partly true, she would always wear clothes that were too tight and now that she's gained around 50lbs she's hesitant to go up to the appropriate size. (Anyone remember when she used to pull her bra straps extra tight so her boobs were up by her chin and they looked so unnaturally perky? Lol)

Also, no offense to Nona, but V always seemed so embarrassed of Nona and now she's looking just like her mom.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Has anyone seen what shes wearing yet? I keep hoping its that fake leather skirt with the slut slit on the side....

Return to “2011teenagemom”