Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKtakeThePaciAway | Part 10

Unread post by ckks »

sasperillo wrote:
ach8007 wrote:
SoNotOverIt wrote:Can we take bets on how long Keren and khoa are going to last, because let's be honest khoa will realize how much of a bitch Keren is one day
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm sure he already knows Keren is a bitch and just deals with it. The house isn't in his name, the new car isn't in his name. I'm sure the money they get off YouTube goes into her bank account. It was annoying how when she got the new car and kept saying it was hers. No bitch it's basically Khoas because he is the one that edits the vlogs. Soon shit will hit the fan.
It's really strange to me that a basically married couple with kids uses the word "my" so much. Once you have kids both parents should be pooling their money/labor to advance everyone's well being. It should be OUR car, OUR house, OUR everything except for personal items like clothing etc. I've noticed in their vlogs and other people's that they overuse the word "my" in the same way a 2/3 year old who hasn't yet learned to share. When they first bought the house Khoa kept saying "my fridge", "my pool" instead of "the fridge" or "the pool" it was really strange to hear that. Maybe it's a regional thing that I haven't heard before. Kind of how they use "whenever" when they actually mean "when".
I don't think it's regional. just territorial. they don't seem to have a health relationship. it's weird to me too.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Crazydoglady wrote:To be honest with you all, I'm not sure how big a problem the paci teeth are going to be given the fact they'll all have rotten and fallen out with the amount of sugar they feed this kid! God knows they're not brushing his teeth every time they shove a popsicle in his mouth (aka an edible pacifier) or let him have HIS OWN (!) passion tea from starbucks. That poor little mite is going to get nothing but shit from his peers when he starts school and his teeth are either turned in or black and rotten.
well his JAW is what is deformed too and his soft tissue so his adult teeth will in fact grow in much the same way :/ so yes he will need extensive ortho treatment including pulling out teeth, surgery to break and realign his jaw and braces to move the teeth/soft tissue and prob a bunch of appliances like spacers, headgear, rubber band, springs, chains, etc. it is a nightmare
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

lol I’m shocked keren didn’t brag about the new bag she bought. Pretty sure she bought that the same time she got that little wallet.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sasperillo wrote:
ach8007 wrote:
SoNotOverIt wrote:Can we take bets on how long Keren and khoa are going to last, because let's be honest khoa will realize how much of a bitch Keren is one day
I'm sure he already knows Keren is a bitch and just deals with it. The house isn't in his name, the new car isn't in his name. I'm sure the money they get off YouTube goes into her bank account. It was annoying how when she got the new car and kept saying it was hers. No bitch it's basically Khoas because he is the one that edits the vlogs. Soon shit will hit the fan.
It's really strange to me that a basically married couple with kids uses the word "my" so much. Once you have kids both parents should be pooling their money/labor to advance everyone's well being. It should be OUR car, OUR house, OUR everything except for personal items like clothing etc. I've noticed in their vlogs and other people's that they overuse the word "my" in the same way a 2/3 year old who hasn't yet learned to share. When they first bought the house Khoa kept saying "my fridge", "my pool" instead of "the fridge" or "the pool" it was really strange to hear that. Maybe it's a regional thing that I haven't heard before. Kind of how they use "whenever" when they actually mean "when".
i said the same thing a long while back when khoa referred to everything as "my". My boyfriend and i arent married yet and I still call things in our house "ours". Its really weird. I even call stuff when I lived with my parents "ours" and they did too. I think khoa just has a superiority complex. or maybe he never had to share considering his fam was well off when he was growing up
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

anyone notice how YOUNG khoa's parents look?! Like esp his mom--she looks super young for her (assumed) age!! Maybe she was a teen mom, that would make sense but dang! And she wears clothes that a high school girl would wear too. Short shorts and stuff, looks like she raids milang and jackie's closets. kinda weird
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:anyone notice how YOUNG khoa's parents look?! Like esp his mom--she looks super young for her (assumed) age!! Maybe she was a teen mom, that would make sense but dang! And she wears clothes that a high school girl would wear too. Short shorts and stuff, looks like she raids milang and jackie's closets. kinda weird
Asians don't age. Also they all dress like that. A lot of our students where I work are Asians and a lot of the moms dress like that. Just think about how the ladies dress that do your nails.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

fingusername wrote:
Rosiex3 wrote:
chatty wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... aba0f3.jpg

Lmao the Landon captions make me die.

Someone should make a compilation of Landon " judging" Keren ( and Khoa) and put some funny ass captions in them lol

Its on instagram!!!
YESS link it girl!! Image

SammiJoee_93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SammiJoee_93 »

I found this gem on facebook ImageImage [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... f2adf0.jpg[/img]

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

SammiJoee_93 wrote:I found this gem on facebook ImageImage [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... f2adf0.jpg[/img]

lol i saw that on twitter today. Keren retweeted it.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

SammiJoee_93 wrote:I found this gem on facebook ImageImage [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... f2adf0.jpg
LOOOL SPOT ON
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Catching up on vlogs. Jackson’s bday vlog theres Taylor waiting at his door for him to wake up, so excited as if she were his mom. Flash forward to Keren in the pool and Taylor following Jackson around watching him.
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

Yet another ugly ass midi dress bought by Keren. When will she learn that she looks like an ugly elf in that style? She's fairly short (I'm guessing 5' 6"), it's not flattering to cut your legs off at the calf unless you're super tall. Not to mention, as a mom of 2, you shouldn't be shopping at the same store as Khoa's little sister. Not saying moms have to dress frumpy and boring, but damn, dressing like you're 13 isn't a good look. I also hate that she brags about Jackson's speech on ever vlog, but he doesn't even properly say the words at all. He can't even form words properly (for a 2 year old, obv) because his mouth doesn't close the whole way. Shoutout to binkie teeth preventing him from actually learning to say sounds!!

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

workinprogress wrote:Yet another ugly ass midi dress bought by Keren. When will she learn that she looks like an ugly elf in that style? She's fairly short (I'm guessing 5' 6"), it's not flattering to cut your legs off at the calf unless you're super tall. Not to mention, as a mom of 2, you shouldn't be shopping at the same store as Khoa's little sister. Not saying moms have to dress frumpy and boring, but damn, dressing like you're 13 isn't a good look. I also hate that she brags about Jackson's speech on ever vlog, but he doesn't even properly say the words at all. He can't even form words properly (for a 2 year old, obv) because his mouth doesn't close the whole way. Shoutout to binkie teeth preventing him from actually learning to say sounds!!

She's 5'2". And I agree. Jackson's "talking" (repeating) isn't anything to brag about

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Crazydoglady
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Crazydoglady »

workinprogress wrote:Yet another ugly ass midi dress bought by Keren. When will she learn that she looks like an ugly elf in that style? She's fairly short (I'm guessing 5' 6"), it's not flattering to cut your legs off at the calf unless you're super tall. Not to mention, as a mom of 2, you shouldn't be shopping at the same store as Khoa's little sister. Not saying moms have to dress frumpy and boring, but damn, dressing like you're 13 isn't a good look. I also hate that she brags about Jackson's speech on ever vlog, but he doesn't even properly say the words at all. He can't even form words properly (for a 2 year old, obv) because his mouth doesn't close the whole way. Shoutout to binkie teeth preventing him from actually learning to say sounds!!

5'6" isn't short by any stretch of the imagination lol
babymama101
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by babymama101 »

Crazydoglady wrote:

5'6" isn't short by any stretch of the imagination lol
I was thinking that too

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

put. pants. on. your. two. year. old. he's not a damn baby. if he's old enough to be wearing underwear, he shouldn't be leaving the house without pants. why does everything this girl does bother me so much?

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

ckks wrote:put. pants. on. your. two. year. old. he's not a damn baby. if he's old enough to be wearing underwear, he shouldn't be leaving the house without pants. why does everything this girl does bother me so much?

edit to say that i don't mean at home, because i don't even wear pants at home half the time lol. but she has no idea how to dress her kids when they leave. no pants. sleepers. pants in the Florida heat vs. shorts. Image

Barrx2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Barrx2 »

Her dress is very wrinkled and with those converse..... no comment

jlk14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jlk14 »

I honestly hate when she wears converse with dresses. I feel like that's a teenage hipster thing. Not cute at all

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

staceybrax wrote:Since Keren loves to spend money and she’s lazy AF, she should look into the little spoon company that Vanessa from 2011teenagemom was talking about. Baby food already made for her but it would have to be so much better for Landon than the jar shit she feeds him now.

Does it come with pajamas? That's the only way she will buy it for him.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”