• Advertisement

KKtakeThePaciAway | Part 10

Re: KKtakeThePaciAway | Part 10

Postby jggedlttlepill_ » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:48 pm

How much money do these guys have?! The amount they spend is ALOT. Also about Jackson's teeth...yikes. I had my pacifier until I was 5 and I never went through with braces due to not being able to afford them and I have a massive overbite and a overcrowded jaw. To fix it they would have to pull over 7 teeth, break my jaw, realign it and then put braces on. That might be Jackson's future. Not to mention the teasing he might get. People made fun of my teeth my whole life and it was awful. I'm 27 now and my parents regret letting me have my pacifier that long. Luckily my two sisters did not get theres past a year and a half.
jggedlttlepill_
Amateur

Advertisement

Postby Crazydoglady » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:58 pm

To be honest with you all, I'm not sure how big a problem the paci teeth are going to be given the fact they'll all have rotten and fallen out with the amount of sugar they feed this kid! God knows they're not brushing his teeth every time they shove a popsicle in his mouth (aka an edible pacifier) or let him have HIS OWN (!) passion tea from starbucks. That poor little mite is going to get nothing but shit from his peers when he starts school and his teeth are either turned in or black and rotten.
Crazydoglady
Amateur

Postby Pineapples » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:06 am

Keren could get so many more mom views on her channel if she didn't something like organic baby food prep and recipes and showed some baby led weaning etc. Moms eat that stuff up. Nobody wants to see her mindless shopping hauls and definitely not many people want to see Miss hunchback do try on hauls of all her high school mean girl outfits that she insists on buying.

On and the makeup tutorial vids are shit too. Because she shit at makeup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pineapples
Gossiper

Postby Pineapples » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:07 am

Pineapples wrote:Keren could get so many more mom views on her channel if she didn't something like organic baby food prep and recipes and showed some baby led weaning etc. Moms eat that stuff up. Nobody wants to see her mindless shopping hauls and definitely not many people want to see Miss hunchback do try on hauls of all her high school mean girl outfits that she insists on buying.

On and the makeup tutorial vids are shit too. Because she shit at makeup.

*if she did! Not didn't ... damn phone

Pineapples
Gossiper

Postby Whateverumean » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:35 am

Crazydoglady wrote:To be honest with you all, I'm not sure how big a problem the paci teeth are going to be given the fact they'll all have rotten and fallen out with the amount of sugar they feed this kid! God knows they're not brushing his teeth every time they shove a popsicle in his mouth (aka an edible pacifier) or let him have HIS OWN (!) passion tea from starbucks. That poor little mite is going to get nothing but shit from his peers when he starts school and his teeth are either turned in or black and rotten.

Lol keren thinks being badass mom is not following the “rules”. Her “he’s not going to die” attitude will bite her ass one day. That kid has popsicles, canned soup and chocolate milk for breakfast everyday. Forget teeth, the amount of empty calories and salt she feeds him without feeling guilty just to prove she’s a “badass”? Talk about immaturity. She’s not fit to be a mom. She thinks pushing the baby out is the end of it, doesn’t realise that’s when responsibility of another life begins.
Whateverumean
Talker

Postby staceybrax » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:14 am

Since Keren loves to spend money and she’s lazy AF, she should look into the little spoon company that Vanessa from 2011teenagemom was talking about. Baby food already made for her but it would have to be so much better for Landon than the jar shit she feeds him now.

staceybrax
Guru Gossiper

Postby asv0204 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:22 am

Just watched and I'm screaming on the inside. Seeing Jackson with this Starbucks drink makes want to rip my hair out. I mean even DailyBumps only give their kids chocolate milk from Starbucks and they SUCK as parents. I'm so sorry for KK's kids, they will be bullied as soon as they start school, that's for sure ..urgh

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk
asv0204
Amateur

Postby Pineapples » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:42 am

That passion tea contains 32GRAMS!!! Of sugar... a 2 year old should not have more than 17 grams per day. Jackson must be getting at least 100 grams a day what with the popsicles, the canned food and the milk he drinks. In one 8oz bottle of whole milk there is 11 grams sugar.

Pineapples
Gossiper

Postby Mpinks_ » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:22 am

staceybrax wrote:Since Keren loves to spend money and she’s lazy AF, she should look into the little spoon company that Vanessa from 2011teenagemom was talking about. Baby food already made for her but it would have to be so much better for Landon than the jar shit she feeds him now.

No, Keren loves to spend money on HERSELF, not things that will benefit the well being of her children.

Mpinks_
Talker

Postby ach8007 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:36 am

SoNotOverIt wrote:Can we take bets on how long Keren and khoa are going to last, because let's be honest khoa will realize how much of a bitch Keren is one day

I'm sure he already knows Keren is a bitch and just deals with it. The house isn't in his name, the new car isn't in his name. I'm sure the money they get off YouTube goes into her bank account. It was annoying how when she got the new car and kept saying it was hers. No bitch it's basically Khoas because he is the one that edits the vlogs. Soon shit will hit the fan.

ach8007
Amateur

Postby fingusername » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:46 am

Rosiex3 wrote:
chatty wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171013/bf44123dabcc3fb415e09ca768aba0f3.jpg

Lmao the Landon captions make me die.

Someone should make a compilation of Landon " judging" Keren ( and Khoa) and put some funny ass captions in them lol

Its on instagram!!!
fingusername
Informer

Postby sasperillo » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:51 am

ach8007 wrote:
SoNotOverIt wrote:Can we take bets on how long Keren and khoa are going to last, because let's be honest khoa will realize how much of a bitch Keren is one day

I'm sure he already knows Keren is a bitch and just deals with it. The house isn't in his name, the new car isn't in his name. I'm sure the money they get off YouTube goes into her bank account. It was annoying how when she got the new car and kept saying it was hers. No bitch it's basically Khoas because he is the one that edits the vlogs. Soon shit will hit the fan.

It's really strange to me that a basically married couple with kids uses the word "my" so much. Once you have kids both parents should be pooling their money/labor to advance everyone's well being. It should be OUR car, OUR house, OUR everything except for personal items like clothing etc. I've noticed in their vlogs and other people's that they overuse the word "my" in the same way a 2/3 year old who hasn't yet learned to share. When they first bought the house Khoa kept saying "my fridge", "my pool" instead of "the fridge" or "the pool" it was really strange to hear that. Maybe it's a regional thing that I haven't heard before. Kind of how they use "whenever" when they actually mean "when".
sasperillo
Informer

Postby ckks » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:53 am

sasperillo wrote:
ach8007 wrote:

It's really strange to me that a basically married couple with kids uses the word "my" so much. Once you have kids both parents should be pooling their money/labor to advance everyone's well being. It should be OUR car, OUR house, OUR everything except for personal items like clothing etc. I've noticed in their vlogs and other people's that they overuse the word "my" in the same way a 2/3 year old who hasn't yet learned to share. When they first bought the house Khoa kept saying "my fridge", "my pool" instead of "the fridge" or "the pool" it was really strange to hear that. Maybe it's a regional thing that I haven't heard before. Kind of how they use "whenever" when they actually mean "when".

I don't think it's regional. just territorial. they don't seem to have a health relationship. it's weird to me too.

ckks
Talker

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:25 am

Crazydoglady wrote:To be honest with you all, I'm not sure how big a problem the paci teeth are going to be given the fact they'll all have rotten and fallen out with the amount of sugar they feed this kid! God knows they're not brushing his teeth every time they shove a popsicle in his mouth (aka an edible pacifier) or let him have HIS OWN (!) passion tea from starbucks. That poor little mite is going to get nothing but shit from his peers when he starts school and his teeth are either turned in or black and rotten.

well his JAW is what is deformed too and his soft tissue so his adult teeth will in fact grow in much the same way :/ so yes he will need extensive ortho treatment including pulling out teeth, surgery to break and realign his jaw and braces to move the teeth/soft tissue and prob a bunch of appliances like spacers, headgear, rubber band, springs, chains, etc. it is a nightmare
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Extreme Gossiper

Postby HarlowCarlo » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:28 am

lol I’m shocked keren didn’t brag about the new bag she bought. Pretty sure she bought that the same time she got that little wallet.

HarlowCarlo
Gossiper

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:29 am

sasperillo wrote:
ach8007 wrote:

i said the same thing a long while back when khoa referred to everything as "my". My boyfriend and i arent married yet and I still call things in our house "ours". Its really weird. I even call stuff when I lived with my parents "ours" and they did too. I think khoa just has a superiority complex. or maybe he never had to share considering his fam was well off when he was growing up
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Extreme Gossiper

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:31 am

anyone notice how YOUNG khoa's parents look?! Like esp his mom--she looks super young for her (assumed) age!! Maybe she was a teen mom, that would make sense but dang! And she wears clothes that a high school girl would wear too. Short shorts and stuff, looks like she raids milang and jackie's closets. kinda weird
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Extreme Gossiper

Postby ACarATorchAJess » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:47 am

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:anyone notice how YOUNG khoa's parents look?! Like esp his mom--she looks super young for her (assumed) age!! Maybe she was a teen mom, that would make sense but dang! And she wears clothes that a high school girl would wear too. Short shorts and stuff, looks like she raids milang and jackie's closets. kinda weird
Asians don't age. Also they all dress like that. A lot of our students where I work are Asians and a lot of the moms dress like that. Just think about how the ladies dress that do your nails.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
Gossiper

Postby Rosiex3 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:17 am

fingusername wrote:
Rosiex3 wrote:
chatty wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171013/bf44123dabcc3fb415e09ca768aba0f3.jpg

Lmao the Landon captions make me die.

Someone should make a compilation of Landon " judging" Keren ( and Khoa) and put some funny ass captions in them lol

Its on instagram!!!

YESS link it girl!!

Rosiex3
Gossiper

Postby SammiJoee_93 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:55 am

I found this gem on facebook [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171014/294aff5405327efe3db28a9446f2adf0.jpg[/img]

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk
SammiJoee_93
Amateur

Postby ckks » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:58 am

SammiJoee_93 wrote:I found this gem on facebook [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171014/294aff5405327efe3db28a9446f2adf0.jpg[/img]

lol i saw that on twitter today. Keren retweeted it.

ckks
Talker

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:52 am

SammiJoee_93 wrote:I found this gem on facebook [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171014/294aff5405327efe3db28a9446f2adf0.jpg

LOOOL SPOT ON
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Rkp65i » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:59 am

Catching up on vlogs. Jackson’s bday vlog theres Taylor waiting at his door for him to wake up, so excited as if she were his mom. Flash forward to Keren in the pool and Taylor following Jackson around watching him.
Rkp65i
Gossiper

Postby workinprogress » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:02 am

Yet another ugly ass midi dress bought by Keren. When will she learn that she looks like an ugly elf in that style? She's fairly short (I'm guessing 5' 6"), it's not flattering to cut your legs off at the calf unless you're super tall. Not to mention, as a mom of 2, you shouldn't be shopping at the same store as Khoa's little sister. Not saying moms have to dress frumpy and boring, but damn, dressing like you're 13 isn't a good look. I also hate that she brags about Jackson's speech on ever vlog, but he doesn't even properly say the words at all. He can't even form words properly (for a 2 year old, obv) because his mouth doesn't close the whole way. Shoutout to binkie teeth preventing him from actually learning to say sounds!!

workinprogress
Informer

Postby Ilovecats » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:23 am

workinprogress wrote:Yet another ugly ass midi dress bought by Keren. When will she learn that she looks like an ugly elf in that style? She's fairly short (I'm guessing 5' 6"), it's not flattering to cut your legs off at the calf unless you're super tall. Not to mention, as a mom of 2, you shouldn't be shopping at the same store as Khoa's little sister. Not saying moms have to dress frumpy and boring, but damn, dressing like you're 13 isn't a good look. I also hate that she brags about Jackson's speech on ever vlog, but he doesn't even properly say the words at all. He can't even form words properly (for a 2 year old, obv) because his mouth doesn't close the whole way. Shoutout to binkie teeth preventing him from actually learning to say sounds!!

She's 5'2". And I agree. Jackson's "talking" (repeating) isn't anything to brag about

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Ilovecats
Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to KKandBabyJ