JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Jess is one of the few lucky people where it won't mess with her job & she has another parent at home to take care of the kids.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Jm87053 wrote:Not sure if California is the same. But getting out of jury duty is hard. I had to go when my son was (almost) 2 months old. I was first called and I would have been 8 months pregnant. I told them I couldn't go and they had me come at a later date. They'll probably have her go at a later date. Just a big "haha"... you have to adult Jesssss.
It should be hard! She should be shamed out of town for complaining about it. Jeez, do your duty and shut the fuck up about it.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Shawn2011 wrote:
luci417 wrote:
marshmellow wrote:She is not over Gabe. The way she brushed off their break-up not going into details and the way she is all hyper around him and Amber and this whole blended shit thing that she thinks she is rocking looks like defense/coping mechanism.
I think she regrets not playing the long game lol. Was she pining for him all these years? I doubt it. But now Gabe is a stable family man with a job and he actually did marry the next girl after Jess, who dumped him because he wouldn't marry her. He's really good with her kids and better looking than Chris imo and he was her first love (it's not like she's had a ton of adult relationships so i bet that still means something to her) and also the best father out of all of her babydaddies. Shit I could see her catching feelings again. Especially since Gabe and Amber are basically living the life SHE wanted with Drake and she's probably getting itchy now she realizes there will be no more babies with Chris.

There's no way Jess dumped Gabe because he wouldn't marry her. He for sure dumped her. She's all about image and she would have hung on forever if he was up for it.
I'm sure Gabe is happy he and Mess are friends....but he also is thanking his lucky stars she didn't get pregnant again and he would be the one with 23 kids and a dirty house and used up vag.
Jm87053
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Jm87053 »

fingusername wrote:
Jm87053 wrote:Not sure if California is the same. But getting out of jury duty is hard. I had to go when my son was (almost) 2 months old. I was first called and I would have been 8 months pregnant. I told them I couldn't go and they had me come at a later date. They'll probably have her go at a later date. Just a big "haha"... you have to adult Jesssss.
It should be hard! She should be shamed out of town for complaining about it. Jeez, do your duty and shut the fuck up about it.
Right, really Jesss who cares..just go! (I know you're talking about Jess.)** I forgot to mention- I was directing my response to the the yt comments making excuses for her to get out of it. Sorry I didn't even say that at first. I know I hate being called, but oh well. I have to do it. But we all know she's trying to get out of it!
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

I agree she's not over Gabe, Ive never seen someone act so weird around their ex lmao, she goes all loud and giggly and stupid like she's back in junior high...
quartz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by quartz »

gabe is a fucking modesto loser like all the rest of this cast. he doesnt deserve praise for doing the bare minimum ie being present in his childs life. just because drake is a scumfuck doesnt make gabe a prize by comparison. he was barely even present for like half of lilias life, and definitely did not contribute to her necessities or provisions when she was born because he didnt get a job for a long time. he was a typical deadbeat. if anything, i think gabe is playing civil because his wife is trying to leech off jess subscribers with her frescofamilyvlogs. but it aint never gonna leave the ground because they would have to pop out 6 more kids to reach jess's level of live modesto trainwreck
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

^ his " cast" I'm crying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
socks123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by socks123 »

I don’t get the need to take so many pictures of her breastfeeding her kids. I swear she posts a picture every other day of her nursing addie. I have nothing against breastfeeding moms but why document it so heavily?
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Attention whore.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

DoodleBop wrote:Attention whore.
Come on! Gabe and Amber got married...gotta shift that focus back to her tits and hulk hogan sized baby.
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

Breastfeeding her giant in the middle of the pumpkin patch, for what reason? And who does she just pass her phone to and say "quick, get me breastfeeding again." The whole Motley Crue out together again, smh. #blendedisbest

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Get ready for the annual Pumpkin patch pictures!! CACKLE.

spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

HOW SAD IS THIS?? I mean, your wedding is supposed the be perfect for you, is a supposed to be a special day.. that comment just makes me sad if she is being honest.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jm87053
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jm87053 »

Addie's new name should be Addhulk. Or HulkAdd.
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

Jezz they are all at the pumpkin patch together, this blendedness is just so damn creepy how do they spend this much time together???

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

When I was BFing my kiddos I was happy with my Ninja nursing game aka nobody knew I was doing it and I could move on with my life. Sometimes it back fired and the well meaning old lady would come pet the "sleeping" baby's head and realize but most of the time it worked out great.

Now here she is OMG this will get us more perv views. Maybe my pic will be under the breastfeeding fetish tag on Tumblr.
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

Captain Smooth wrote: Also to the boys not coming with them. I hope they never get to see the pictures, or the wedding video when they're older. I feel like the boys are constantly being sidelined, first by their Dad, then (at first) by Chris (he seems to warm up) and now even Jess kind of sidelines them every now and then (Disney, the wedding), with the excuse that they are "too energetic" to go with anywhere. She constantly whines that Tommy and Caden are not with them everywhere they go, but leaving her 3 boys out of events is no problem, I think that's, at best, faulty logic.
But there's absolutely no reason why the boys should have been there! Lilia obviously got to go because it's her father and Addie got a pass because she's breastfeeding. Plus it's enough to be a bridesmaid but to have to keep track of the 3 boys on top of it would have been a lot, and they probably would have been bored out of their minds anyway. LOTS of parents go to weddings and leave their children at home with a sitter, it's doesn't mean they're horrible parents or the kids are going to resent them.
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

pennyajdg wrote:Jezz they are all at the pumpkin patch together, this blendedness is just so damn creepy how do they spend this much time together???

They should just buy 10 acres of land and build a huge 20 bedroom house and all live together

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Does anyone think Jessica's family also knows she trapped Drake and tried to trap Gabe?
I want "you're trapping me" on my fricken forehead as a tattoo it makes me howl

Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

quartz wrote:gabe is a fucking modesto loser like all the rest of this cast. he doesnt deserve praise for doing the bare minimum ie being present in his childs life. just because drake is a scumfuck doesnt make gabe a prize by comparison. he was barely even present for like half of lilias life, and definitely did not contribute to her necessities or provisions when she was born because he didnt get a job for a long time. he was a typical deadbeat. if anything, i think gabe is playing civil because his wife is trying to leech off jess subscribers with her frescofamilyvlogs. but it aint never gonna leave the ground because they would have to pop out 6 more kids to reach jess's level of live modesto trainwreck
Agree. Plus he seems like an arrogant asshole to me.

Return to “JesssFam”