Chloe and Beans: The MontesSNOREi Method - Part 5

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans: The MontesSNOREi Method - Part 5

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Poor Otto forced to do all that running around while sick because Chloe can't stay home by herself and Ron can't because he's the driver.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I felt so bad for Otto. He looked absolutely miserable and you can tell the life was just sucked out of him. He should’ve been home resting up.

I’m happy to see Evan finally in a sport and I’m even happier that it’s just for him so he’s given some room away from his siblings. I agree that what he was wearing was totally wrong. The least they could’ve done was give him a damn belt. Like wtf. I feel like Chloe and Ro can be so IMPRACTICAL sometimes. They’re always at the shops but couldn’t get Evan a pair of gym shorts?? I don’t get it. I guess common sense isn’t so common.

And I just can’t get over how much better they look with their hair cuts. Evan no longer looks like a sullen teenager. He looks like a normal 5 yr old and Otto is just so precious. However, why did Chloe feel the need to say to them that she’s still getting used to it?? I don’t doubt that she tells them she misses their long hair too. Keep that shit to yourself and just tell them how good they look now and how much more practical their hair is this length.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Like they don't realize he needs proper running shoes to play sports. They cannot claim to be ignorant they went to school so they know what gym shoes are.

Ro could have taken Evan to soccer. It could have been a thing just for Dad and his oldest son. Otto could have been at home maybe even on the couch in mom and dad's room with a movie and the others could have been playing or whatever.
Tulip24
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Tulip24 »

I only watched the first 2 or so minutes of her vlog as I find her voice so irritating and I can't bear to listen to her anymore but I can't believe how selfish she is. Otto was clearly unwell but that doesn't stop her from dragging him around to yet another park. Why can't she ever stay home on her own, watch Otto and maybe two of the others and let Ro go out for a change. Chloe is all for autonomy but apparently that doesn't apply to her husband as he has to be connected to her hip all day everyday. I just wonder if Ro will eventually begin to resent to her for not allowing him to have any space or time to himself.

And did anyone else notice the top Chloe was wearing :-o what the heck was that. It looked like a rashy that maybe something a surfer or beach body would wear not some daggy bogan park dwelling mother of 100 kids! She tries so hard to be relevant. :D
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

How was she not hot in that thing covering her neck plus leggings! She really doesn't know how to dress weather appropriately
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

What a selfish cow. If Chloe was sick she would expect to be home in bed, she proved that when she left Henry alone in hospital because she was sick and didn't want to sleep on a recliner or air mattress or something. But when Otto is sick he is not allowed that luxury. I'm sure both parents wanted to see Evans first soccer game but when you have big families you have to make sacrifices. Ro definitely would've filmed it for her, Evan could've had some one-on-one time with dad and Otto could have gotten the rest he needed.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

When she's sick Ro handles all six kids on his own and vlogs.
prettypink-dreamer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by prettypink-dreamer »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 750584.png[/img]

What the heck is Chloe wearing Image that has to be one of the ugliest top/rash top/dress things I have ever seen. Ever.

jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

It looks like a freaking hospital gown

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

That’s a very strange dress. Makes her look very matronly in my opinion. I would never think she was only 24 if I saw her in the street. I would assume she was at least 34

lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

With the long hair and leggings she almost looks she belongs in a community or something it was so hot in Perth yesterday I could not imagine wearing something zipped up to my neck, leggings on and hair covering my body
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

Lol to her also holding her pretty princesses hand while her boys sit down in the sand haha. I know it's probably not intentional but it's a funny sight
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She's lost so much weight and she chooses to wear a dress that makes her look bigger than she ever was. I'm all for being body positive but why...and the weird high neckline...unless she's starting to get fashion tips from the Duggars...lots of kids...long hair...weird backward ideas about child...now weird dresses.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

DoodleBop wrote:She's lost so much weight and she chooses to wear a dress that makes her look bigger than she ever was. I'm all for being body positive but why...and the weird high neckline...unless she's starting to get fashion tips from the Duggars...lots of kids...long hair...weird backward ideas about child...now weird dresses.
Yet at the same time she tried to catch OKbaby's attention on youtube and twitter. I know they live in Utah, but they're not exactly the mormon type of family...if she wants to be part of that youtube trendy mommy community, then why on earth is she wearing that kind of stuff. I know she's not really youtube marketable but still, it's not that hard to figure out that this is not the type of clothes for the pretty young mammas social media community.
At this point she should just ask auntie beckie to give her some tips and go shopping with her.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Lyanna wrote:
DoodleBop wrote:She's lost so much weight and she chooses to wear a dress that makes her look bigger than she ever was. I'm all for being body positive but why...and the weird high neckline...unless she's starting to get fashion tips from the Duggars...lots of kids...long hair...weird backward ideas about child...now weird dresses.
Yet at the same time she tried to catch OKbaby's attention on youtube and twitter. I know they live in Utah, but they're not exactly the mormon type of family...if she wants to be part of that youtube trendy mommy community, then why on earth is she wearing that kind of stuff. I know she's not really youtube marketable but still, it's not that hard to figure out that this is not the type of clothes for the pretty young mammas social media community.
At this point she should just ask auntie beckie to give her some tips and go shopping with her.
Her views on homeschooling, large families, small children not having feelings unless it's about something weird but they don't need friends. That type of thing is more likely to appeal to other large families who homeschool which means they're probably conservative & American.

JesssFam was actually popular among crunchy, natural birthing, breastfeeding etc etc women for a while because she vaginally birthed the twins and then BFed them. They then realized Jess' life was too messy and she wasn't the champion they were hoping for.
foursisters
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by foursisters »

natalka81 wrote:I learned something new today. I had no idea Australians called it soccer! I would have assumed it is football there. I enjoyed watching them opening their toys; they all seemed genuinely excited about it, even Evan.
Yep, it's soccer here, only because we have Australian Rules Football (AFL) which is referred to as football or footy, so if anyone was to say they played football, 90% of people would assume they're talking about AFL
hufflebecks
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hufflebecks »

I Didn't Do It!: Recap

Quick shot: Evan on the sofa saying that either Ro or Felix did something.

After the intro: Pearl's smiling and playing with a kids tent, Henry's pulled a chair over to climb up and play with the light switch and Felix says good morning. Rufus is making noises as he points at the turned on light. Pearl also climbs up the chair as Chloe barely tells them off. In the play room, Otto and Evn are drawing again, wearing those oddly shaped overalls (all the others are in shorts and tees). Evan's drawing graphs... like just real graphs. (I don't understand, he's 5... why is he drawing graphs). There's a mess on the floor, and Evan says it was Felix. Chloe asks who made the mess with the lego on the other side of the room, and Evan says "not me". Asking about the messy puzzle, "it was daddy or Felix". Evan says he got the books out though. Otto keeps doing graphs as well (again, this is strange, right?)

...they're at the shops. Rufus is in the stroller and doesn't look happy. They look at books, then video game stuff, then toys and crafts. They also look at all the halloween stuff before going back to the toys and pokemon stuff. Pearl's on Chloe's back and pointing things out, then giggling when Chloe "dances" her. There's a LOT of shopping montage.

Back home, the kids are playing. Rufus comes over and Chloe points out "Hello Rufus! We haven't seen much of you in the vlog today!" (which I found funny for some reason). Pearl's put duplo together. Evan comes over with his Yoshi. Henry's playing with buckets, and Otto's talking about avacado. Evan and Chloe talk about seeds, and they had planted something but it hadn't worked so they need to look up how to do it properly, maybe read some gardening boos. Pearl and Henry start saying "hi" to the camera, then Henry starts to wave "bye" instead.

Chloe says at the shops, they mostly just looked but did get a few things. Henry comes sits on her lap and she points out his chubby cheeks, saying when he was sick a few months ago, he lost weight in hospital and has finally gained the weight back. She then lifts his shirt and says how chubby his tummy is as well, giving him kisses and tickles as he giggles.

Montage of the older boys in pajamas playing trains, they have their yoshi's in carts and are going around the tracks. Chloe says bye to the vlog.

Evan: Byyee.. turn off now.
Felix: Byyee.. turn it off now.
Otto: Byyee.. turn it off now.
mumoftwokiddos
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mumoftwokiddos »

hufflebecks wrote:I Didn't Do It!: Recap

Quick shot: Evan on the sofa saying that either Ro or Felix did something.

After the intro: Pearl's smiling and playing with a kids tent, Henry's pulled a chair over to climb up and play with the light switch and Felix says good morning. Rufus is making noises as he points at the turned on light. Pearl also climbs up the chair as Chloe barely tells them off. In the play room, Otto and Evn are drawing again, wearing those oddly shaped overalls (all the others are in shorts and tees). Evan's drawing graphs... like just real graphs. (I don't understand, he's 5... why is he drawing graphs). There's a mess on the floor, and Evan says it was Felix. Chloe asks who made the mess with the lego on the other side of the room, and Evan says "not me". Asking about the messy puzzle, "it was daddy or Felix". Evan says he got the books out though. Otto keeps doing graphs as well (again, this is strange, right?)

...they're at the shops. Rufus is in the stroller and doesn't look happy. They look at books, then video game stuff, then toys and crafts. They also look at all the halloween stuff before going back to the toys and pokemon stuff. Pearl's on Chloe's back and pointing things out, then giggling when Chloe "dances" her. There's a LOT of shopping montage.

Back home, the kids are playing. Rufus comes over and Chloe points out "Hello Rufus! We haven't seen much of you in the vlog today!" (which I found funny for some reason). Pearl's put duplo together. Evan comes over with his Yoshi. Henry's playing with buckets, and Otto's talking about avacado. Evan and Chloe talk about seeds, and they had planted something but it hadn't worked so they need to look up how to do it properly, maybe read some gardening boos. Pearl and Henry start saying "hi" to the camera, then Henry starts to wave "bye" instead.

Chloe says at the shops, they mostly just looked but did get a few things. Henry comes sits on her lap and she points out his chubby cheeks, saying when he was sick a few months ago, he lost weight in hospital and has finally gained the weight back. She then lifts his shirt and says how chubby his tummy is as well, giving him kisses and tickles as he giggles.

Montage of the older boys in pajamas playing trains, they have their yoshi's in carts and are going around the tracks. Chloe says bye to the vlog.

Evan: Byyee.. turn off now.
Felix: Byyee.. turn it off now.
Otto: Byyee.. turn it off now.
She just gets more boring by the day....

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

foursisters wrote:
natalka81 wrote:I learned something new today. I had no idea Australians called it soccer! I would have assumed it is football there. I enjoyed watching them opening their toys; they all seemed genuinely excited about it, even Evan.
Yep, it's soccer here, only because we have Australian Rules Football (AFL) which is referred to as football or footy, so if anyone was to say they played football, 90% of people would assume they're talking about AFL
I honestly had no idea. I feel a bit silly. But thank you! :)
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Sorry for the double post but I am really angry right now. I cannot believe how disrespectful Chloe is to her commenters. A person asked her (on YT) if she ever does academic things with the boys, like coloured graphs and stuff, suggesting only that they may enjoy it. In no way was she implying (at least I didn't interpret it that way) that Chloe's style of educating the kids was wrong. She was just offering a new idea. Here's how Chloe answered:
Nope, we don't do structured or coerced learning. They learn so much at their own free will and they have so much fun doing it. I certainly wasn't making graphs at 4 years old...and when I was taught about them in school it was boring to me. I'd rather let the kids discover each amazing aspect of life in their own special and unique way. People underestimate how much kids learn without being directed. It's an amazing thing to witness. Insert passive-aggressive heart emoji here.

I have never had a big problem with Chloe's parenting; in fact, there are many things I think she does well. But when she thinks she's the ONLY person who knows how to raise children, it really rubs me the wrong way. I have gone from enjoying the vlogs, to becoming increasingly irritated by them. All this negativity on her part cannot possibly be good for those kids. Also, in what universe is making graphs equivalent to coercion? UGH.

Return to “Chloe and Beans”