• Advertisement
    

DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Postby lmmomSD » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:40 am

coolusername1236 wrote:Why is Finn riding a mechanical bull!?
I was wondering that myself. And he jumped off while it was still going (in the insta story) , and Missy just laughed and kept on filming. He could have been badly hurt!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 15149
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 82439 times
Been thanked: 72315 times

Advertisement

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Postby coolusername1236 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:54 am

The vlog is really late...
"Are you a jealous type?"
Only if the person next to me has better food than I do.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
 
Posts: 645
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:29 pm
Has thanked: 1162 times
Been thanked: 2641 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Postby lmmomSD » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:58 am

MamaJoAnna wrote:Oh look, it's Missy's perfect dream minus Corbin![img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171013/2a90c4cd2b09b76409269aa7701af0cb.jpg[/img]

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
Did you see the picture of her and Bryan on the pumpkins? It's awful.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 15149
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 82439 times
Been thanked: 72315 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Postby 100midas » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:21 am

I wonder what it is that Bryan had to take out of the vlog. The one he just put up is pretty boring. The only question I have is why Ollie went with Missy and Finn to music class this week. I thought she said she wasn't going to take him because he was too old for it (which, he definitely is from the looks of it) and wouldn't enjoy it.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
User avatar
100midas
Informer
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:42 am
Has thanked: 3793 times
Been thanked: 2508 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Postby MommaLindsey2 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:44 am

queentee20 wrote:Wow Missy totally left out that she called her channel bumps along the way due to her miscarriages & struggles with pregnancy... it’s like they want to erase that part of their lives now that they’re “successful”. Idk I’m all about never forgetting where you came from


At this point I don't think they want to talk about things like that to their 6-12 year old viewers. They are a children's channel now and cannot talk about adult topics. If they talked about her miscarriages they would have a million comments saying "what is a miscarriage?" I'm really interested to see how she handles another pregnancy/birth vlog.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2286
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:13 am
Has thanked: 2396 times
Been thanked: 12707 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Postby coolusername1236 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:08 pm

I don't like the idea of them talking about Friday the 13th to their young viewers. I feel like it's something they should be asking their parents, not learning it from Brylard (of all people).

So we all know Ollie freaks out all the time because his parents tell him things are scary. But when he was rock climbing and he was scared, that was really weird to me. At first I thought it was the height, but then I thought about the soarin' ride. He LOVED that, and it makes you think you're high up in the air. Anyway, my point is, Ollie is always freaking out for no reason. He's 4 years old, and he should be learning about doing more social and active things wothout being scared!
"Are you a jealous type?"
Only if the person next to me has better food than I do.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
 
Posts: 645
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:29 pm
Has thanked: 1162 times
Been thanked: 2641 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Postby HelloSweetie » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:10 pm

coolusername1236 wrote:I don't like the idea of them talking about Friday the 13th to their young viewers. I feel like it's something they should be asking their parents, not learning it from Brylard (of all people).

So we all know Ollie freaks out all the time because his parents tell him things are scary. But when he was rock climbing and he was scared, that was really weird to me. At first I thought it was the height, but then I thought about the soarin' ride. He LOVED that, and it makes you think you're high up in the air. Anyway, my point is, Ollie is always freaking out for no reason. He's 4 years old, and he should be learning about doing more social and active things wothout being scared!


But it's easier to keep him isolated if he's scared.

Cult 101
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 11741
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am
Has thanked: 13034 times
Been thanked: 54064 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Postby tintin15 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:28 pm

Based on Missy's new pic with Corbin, I 100% think that she's just rock climbing to impress him. I bet she hopes he's watching her climb up and thinking she's hot lol
User avatar
tintin15
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1481
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:06 pm
Has thanked: 249 times
Been thanked: 14357 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Postby amyfalafal » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:12 pm

tintin15 wrote:Based on Missy's new pic with Corbin, I 100% think that she's just rock climbing to impress him. I bet she hopes he's watching her climb up and thinking she's hot lol


I still believe they slept together at some stage. And I believe it was when B&M were on a break.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
 
Posts: 663
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:42 pm
Has thanked: 801 times
Been thanked: 2729 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Postby kittypurry » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:17 pm

actuallydear wrote:Speaking of Pinterest, what is Missy’s username?


Lanning0950


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:15 am
Has thanked: 6637 times
Been thanked: 10738 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Postby amyfalafal » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:24 pm

I dont want to watch the vlog but is the rock climbing (re Missy's instagram photo) with Corbin in the vlog? I am willing to bet it annoys TF out of Bryan. And about my previous comment (conspiracy theory) about still believing they had an affair while B&M were married the first time, or between marriages. I_dont_care_if they did, but think it's a sore point in their marriage, as they were all best friends and the chemistry she and Corbin still evidently have ...
amyfalafal
Gossiper
 
Posts: 663
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:42 pm
Has thanked: 801 times
Been thanked: 2729 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Postby gatorade » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:27 pm

my bet theyre going to be nightmare before christmas for halloween.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
gatorade
Talker
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:12 pm
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 511 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Postby actuallydear » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:11 pm

kittypurry wrote:
actuallydear wrote:Speaking of Pinterest, what is Missy’s username?


Lanning0950


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! I was tired and accidentally typed in Missy0950 and this came up:
[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171014/c0d4d6c1846fbb4fca308914c0d566b6.jpg[/img]
Funny if it’s her!
User avatar
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3334
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:53 am
Has thanked: 9194 times
Been thanked: 17791 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Postby coolusername1236 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:28 pm

gatorade wrote:my bet theyre going to be nightmare before christmas for halloween.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Jack Skelington is literally a skeleton! I don't think Bryan can slim down that quickly. (Or ever lol).
"Are you a jealous type?"
Only if the person next to me has better food than I do.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
 
Posts: 645
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:29 pm
Has thanked: 1162 times
Been thanked: 2641 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Postby tintin15 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:39 pm

coolusername1236 wrote:
gatorade wrote:my bet theyre going to be nightmare before christmas for halloween.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Jack Skelington is literally a skeleton! I don't think Bryan can slim down that quickly. (Or ever lol).


Corbin would be perfect ;)
User avatar
tintin15
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1481
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:06 pm
Has thanked: 249 times
Been thanked: 14357 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Postby MommaLindsey2 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:47 pm

tintin15 wrote:
coolusername1236 wrote:
gatorade wrote:my bet theyre going to be nightmare before christmas for halloween.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Jack Skelington is literally a skeleton! I don't think Bryan can slim down that quickly. (Or ever lol).


Corbin would be perfect ;)


Bryan would be perfect as the mayor! [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171014/0bca6b181720e6a10494228d532ad08a.jpg[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2286
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:13 am
Has thanked: 2396 times
Been thanked: 12707 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Postby lmmomSD » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:47 pm

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
queentee20 wrote:Wow Missy totally left out that she called her channel bumps along the way due to her miscarriages & struggles with pregnancy... it’s like they want to erase that part of their lives now that they’re “successful”. Idk I’m all about never forgetting where you came from


At this point I don't think they want to talk about things like that to their 6-12 year old viewers. They are a children's channel now and cannot talk about adult topics. If they talked about her miscarriages they would have a million comments saying "what is a miscarriage?" I'm really interested to see how she handles another pregnancy/birth vlog.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Plus, miscarriages aren't "advertiser friendly", and you know they are all about the money.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 15149
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 82439 times
Been thanked: 72315 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Postby MommaLindsey2 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:47 pm

tintin15 wrote:
coolusername1236 wrote:
gatorade wrote:my bet theyre going to be nightmare before christmas for halloween.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Jack Skelington is literally a skeleton! I don't think Bryan can slim down that quickly. (Or ever lol).


Corbin would be perfect ;)


Bryan would be perfect as the mayor! [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171014/0bca6b181720e6a10494228d532ad08a.jpg[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2286
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:13 am
Has thanked: 2396 times
Been thanked: 12707 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Postby heymallie » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:07 pm

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
tintin15 wrote:
coolusername1236 wrote:[quote="gatorade"]my bet theyre going to be nightmare before christmas for halloween.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Jack Skelington is literally a skeleton! I don't think Bryan can slim down that quickly. (Or ever lol).


Corbin would be perfect ;)


Bryan would be perfect as the mayor! [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171014/0bca6b181720e6a10494228d532ad08a.jpg[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Or Oogie Boogie [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171014/96912265480d7a71a407b1c0768482af.jpg[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
heymallie
Talker
 
Posts: 158
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:51 am
Has thanked: 2583 times
Been thanked: 1371 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Postby lmmomSD » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:17 pm

Oogie Boogie is perfect for Bryan! Ollie could be Lock[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171014/1ef1eeb0a227a1081cde361002d737a0.jpg[/img]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 15149
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 82439 times
Been thanked: 72315 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Postby tintin15 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:17 pm

Do they even know what Nightmare Before Christmas is? If they do, I bet in Missy's mind, she's Sally, Bryan is Dr. Finkelstein, and Corbin is Jack. June is Zero, Ollie and Finn are two of the horrible trick or treaters.
User avatar
tintin15
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1481
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:06 pm
Has thanked: 249 times
Been thanked: 14357 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Postby coolusername1236 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:18 pm

I'm sorry, but why does Missy even TRY to smile anymore? That new IG pic with her in the hat is so cringy! Either choose a closed smile, or an open smile!!!
"Are you a jealous type?"
Only if the person next to me has better food than I do.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
 
Posts: 645
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:29 pm
Has thanked: 1162 times
Been thanked: 2641 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Postby KaterTot » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:31 pm

Missy sure looks happy in that rock climbing picture with her and her secret lover, even if only in her mind, Corbin. Do you remember seeing a pic of her that genuinely smiling with Bryan lately? :D
User avatar
KaterTot
Gossiper
 
Posts: 603
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:42 pm
Has thanked: 757 times
Been thanked: 3172 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Postby natalka81 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:34 pm

Well we can't say they're not committed. They've been consistent with the damn Halloween theme for two weeks now, and it's only going to get worse from here. I suppose Christmas will start on November 1? Or maybe not...is Thanksgiving something they can maintain for 3 weeks?
User avatar
natalka81
Gossiper
 
Posts: 890
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:27 pm
Has thanked: 4840 times
Been thanked: 4175 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Postby tintin15 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:38 pm

natalka81 wrote:Well we can't say they're not committed. They've been consistent with the damn Halloween theme for two weeks now, and it's only going to get worse from here. I suppose Christmas will start on November 1? Or maybe not...is Thanksgiving something they can maintain for 3 weeks?


Oh, I really hope they don't have a month of Thanksgiving. There's only so many turkey things they can do before they do something (probably unintentionally) offensive.
User avatar
tintin15
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1481
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:06 pm
Has thanked: 249 times
Been thanked: 14357 times

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to Daily Bumps

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: janemom1

  • Advertisement