KKtakeThePaciAway | Part 10

teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKtakeThePaciAway | Part 10

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

I feel like it's so disrespectful to wear converse to a formal event. Like whatever you don't like heels, they make nice one inch heel dress shoes you can wear. I'm sure she made the "I don't wear heels" joke to everyone she talked to there.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

What are you all talking about? What dress what converse what formal event? I didn't see any of this in the vlog?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rouge
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rouge »

Pineapples wrote:What are you all talking about? What dress what converse what formal event? I didn't see any of this in the vlog? Image

Snapchat.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Why does she go on about the way Khoa dresses? I wouldn't look twice at someone wearing a t shirt, shorts and crocs. She said the shirt was "literally a night shirt" it looked like a plain ol t shirt to me, she needs to look up literally.
She wears things like those converse with the wrinkly dresses and really thinks she looks good? If I walked past her in the mall I would be talking about her style choices. Again, Khoa wouldn't even get my attention in his clothes she gripes about. Keren loves nothing more than being obtuse unless it's being a conundrum. My 2 yr old is a big boy in a Queen sized bed with an infant wub- a-nub wearing big boy underwear but can also not wear pants in public like a baby.

And are scrunchies a thing again? I hadn' t worn them since the 90s and when I mentioned once I liked them I was shot down that was so stupid. But if Keren says so I might go buy a dozen tomorrow. ;) (sarcasm)
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

Lol converse sneakers are at the exact opposite end of the spectrum of shoes. Like so many options in between stiletto heels and sneakers. Flats, dressy sandals, kitten heels all could have worked. lol interesting choice
rouge
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rouge »

KaterTot wrote:Why does she go on about the way Khoa dresses? I wouldn't look twice at someone wearing a t shirt, shorts and crocs. She said the shirt was "literally a night shirt" it looked like a plain ol t shirt to me, she needs to look up literally.
She wears things like those converse with the wrinkly dresses and really thinks she looks good? If I walked past her in the mall I would be talking about her style choices. Again, Khoa wouldn't even get my attention in his clothes she gripes about. Keren loves nothing more than being obtuse unless it's being a conundrum. My 2 yr old is a big boy in a Queen sized bed with an infant wub- a-nub wearing big boy underwear but can also not wear pants in public like a baby.

And are scrunchies a thing again? I hadn' t worn them since the 90s and when I mentioned once I liked them I was shot down that was so stupid. But if Keren says so I might go buy a dozen tomorrow. ;) (sarcasm)
I personally don't understand the hangup with scrunchies. They're fine. I like them enough. Don't own any because most places don't sell them anymore. But if I did I would wear them. They keep my hair up, and that's the job they need to do.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Those converse are not even clean!!! Ew she looks bloody ridiculous. Honestly this is just an example of how entitled she is. She thinks she can do whatever she wants! If a guest turned up to my fancy wedding wearing those fugly shoes I wouldn't be impressed at all.

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

teddyandmommy wrote:I feel like it's so disrespectful to wear converse to a formal event. Like whatever you don't like heels, they make nice one inch heel dress shoes you can wear. I'm sure she made the "I don't wear heelsImage" joke to everyone she talked to there.
Yup[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... b2e831.jpg[/img]

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
arizona87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by arizona87 »

Ilovecats wrote:
teddyandmommy wrote:I feel like it's so disrespectful to wear converse to a formal event. Like whatever you don't like heels, they make nice one inch heel dress shoes you can wear. I'm sure she made the "I don't wear heelsImage" joke to everyone she talked to there.
Yup[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... b2e831.jpg[/img]

Yeah but you should do an iron Image

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Has she never heard of a nice pair of flats? Who pairs a nice dress with converse for a wedding? I’d be embarrassed if I was khoa, I wouldn’t want to be seen with her.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I feel like she only did it to be a “sass queen who doesn’t give a fuck”.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

that dress was HIIIIIDEOUS. Not to mention the color washes her out, it was wrinkly af and paired with converse...makes her look even shorter and frumpier than she already is. It just looks super trashy and inappropriate for a wedding. Guys were in fancy suits and ties and ladies in fancy dresses and heels and keren looks like a little kid
Mpinks_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mpinks_ »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 61c16f.png[/img]

Is this the dress?

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:that dress was HIIIIIDEOUS. Not to mention the color washes her out, it was wrinkly af and paired with converse...makes her look even shorter and frumpier than she already is. It just looks super trashy and inappropriate for a wedding. Guys were in fancy suits and ties and ladies in fancy dresses and heels and keren looks like a little kid
I totally agree. It made her look 3 years old. But she talks like a baby all the time so

mamasmiths
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mamasmiths »

Mpinks_ wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 61c16f.png[/img]

Is this the dress?

honestly i wouldn’t be surprised if keren is stealing more of what people are wearing. now i don’t want to seem hypocritical because when i was still a fan, i did get a couple of things that keren had worn, but honestly she seems to just constantly be doing it, stealing other people’s ideas (kyra’s mostly, i think we’ve talked about). it’s rude and i’m surprised she has any friends when she just dumps her kids on them and then leaves to go to starbucks/target/etc. and copies literally EVERYTHING they’re doing.
ach8007
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ach8007 »

I don't use Snapchat. Anyone got screen shots of the wedding she went to?

wdywmts
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by wdywmts »

Dk if this has been discussed before because I've been away for a while but how come Wyatt is living with them now?
mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mmoommoo »

when do y’all think she will start trying for another baby? i feel like it’ll be soon.

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

ach8007 wrote:I don't use Snapchat. Anyone got screen shots of the wedding she went to?

Here you go. It was a very nice wedding [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 02c597.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 2f8977.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... a7e65a.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... deb1e3.jpg[/img]

Mads07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mads07 »

mmoommoo wrote:when do y’all think she will start trying for another baby? i feel like it’ll be soon.

Within the next few months I suppose. I think next summer she'll announce she's pregnant. They really aren't the patient type.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”