JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Addelyns outfit is the ugliest fucking thing everrrrrrrr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
quartz
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by quartz »

missy-1010 wrote: They should just buy 10 acres of land and build a huge 20 bedroom house and all live together
lmao whats scary is i can actually see jess liking this idea and becoming their creepy cult leader. hell they arent far from this as it is. it makes perfect sense jess has always wanted a huge blended family and it would also fill her need to boss a lot of people around
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

socks123 wrote:I don’t get the need to take so many pictures of her breastfeeding her kids. I swear she posts a picture every other day of her nursing addie. I have nothing against breastfeeding moms but why document it so heavily?
I swear she wants to embarass those kids forever.
Can you imagine being one of them and having your whole life on internet since the minute you exited your mom's vag. Your classmates and coworkers will see it until the day you retire.
I'm sure this is another controlling thing jess likes. Like these kids will always be the kids from jesssfam before being allowed to be their own self. You can't break free from Jesss I guesss.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Jm87053 wrote:Addie's new name should be Addhulk. Or HulkAdd.
the Adcredible Hulk

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Laden looks j like Drake
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... d28ad3.jpg[/img]

funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

Lyanna wrote:
socks123 wrote:I don’t get the need to take so many pictures of her breastfeeding her kids. I swear she posts a picture every other day of her nursing addie. I have nothing against breastfeeding moms but why document it so heavily?
I swear she wants to embarass those kids forever.
Can you imagine being one of them and having your whole life on internet since the minute you exited your mom's vag. Your classmates and coworkers will see it until the day you retire.
I'm sure this is another controlling thing jess likes. Like these kids will always be the kids from jesssfam before being allowed to be their own self. You can't break free from Jesss I guesss.
I feel bad for when her kids are older. A quick Google search and there's videos and pictures of them nursing, their mother's baby daddy drama, and so much more dirty laundry. I would die of embarrassment if a future employer saw that kind of stuff about me.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

https://scontent.fsnc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=5A76C318

jesus mary joseph. Is this kid even for real. I went and checked her fb after everyone called Addie hulk and oh man that size is abnormal. What is up with her tummy ? Why is that huge ? And the way she was her diaper upto her waist ? WTF ?
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

This thread is by far the most fucked up on this site. I used to love reading here (and still do read the other threads) but I can't handle this one because some of you are so disgusting. Most recently making fun of a woman with facial hair and saying a baby looks like she has down syndrome or FAS-they can't help their genetics.

Come here to rag on Jess and family for the stupid or weird shit they do- fine. But don't be an intolerant asshole. You ruin our credibility.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

webby wrote:
Jm87053 wrote:Addie's new name should be Addhulk. Or HulkAdd.
the Adcredible Hulk

LMAOOOOOOOO

wasteoftime
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wasteoftime »

Does anyone remember when Drake made the vlog and referred to someone close that they knew who Jesss slept with but he couldn't say who it was? As soon as they split Gabe suddenly started to 'help out' and hang around... could Drake have been inferring that it was Gabe that Jess had slept with? I wouldn't doubt that she only went crawling to Gabe for support with Lilia because of her becoming a single mom, but i also wouldn't be surprised if she had been with Gabe whilst he was with Amber and that's why he wouldn't say.

I remember where they talked about how Gabe wasn't friends with Drake and again, i wouldn't be surprised if that was partly why.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Addelyns outfit is the ugliest fucking thing everrrrrrrr

It literally squishes her fat legs together....those leg warmers aren't cute on babies who are WAY too big for them (they're prob 6-9 months while she's 18)

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

marshmellow wrote:https://scontent.fsnc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=5A76C318

jesus mary joseph. Is this kid even for real. I went and checked her fb after everyone called Addie hulk and oh man that size is abnormal. What is up with her tummy ? Why is that huge ? And the way she was her diaper upto her waist ? WTF ?
I hate to say it but with Stabby's genes she won't be sickly thin like Lilia.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

spillingthetea wrote:HOW SAD IS THIS?? I mean, your wedding is supposed the be perfect for you, is a supposed to be a special day.. that comment just makes me sad if she is being honest.
Her wedding with Chris looked all lonely and sad. I think the only people that attended were her old relatives because they felt bad lol of course she didn't have that much fun.

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

ladymama wrote:This thread is by far the most fucked up on this site. I used to love reading here (and still do read the other threads) but I can't handle this one because some of you are so disgusting. Most recently making fun of a woman with facial hair and saying a baby looks like she has down syndrome or FAS-they can't help their genetics.

Come here to rag on Jess and family for the stupid or weird shit they do- fine. But don't be an intolerant asshole. You ruin our credibility.

HAHA. Well you're on here reading and contributing so.....there goes your credibility.
If you don't have something rude and insensitive to say please go away...you're taking up space that could be used by really good insults.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

quartz wrote:gabe is a fucking modesto loser like all the rest of this cast. he doesnt deserve praise for doing the bare minimum ie being present in his childs life. just because drake is a scumfuck doesnt make gabe a prize by comparison. he was barely even present for like half of lilias life, and definitely did not contribute to her necessities or provisions when she was born because he didnt get a job for a long time. he was a typical deadbeat. if anything, i think gabe is playing civil because his wife is trying to leech off jess subscribers with her frescofamilyvlogs. but it aint never gonna leave the ground because they would have to pop out 6 more kids to reach jess's level of live modesto trainwreck
Oh come on, he was barely 18 at the time and just like Jess graduated High School, he was present at the birth and was actually really sweet with Lilia (something the boys won't be able to say) shortly after she was born. The videos that came after that, with them still together, also proof that it wasn't Lilia that was the problem in the relationship. He never seemed to be on the run, just because Jess had a baby, but because he didn't yet understand what was necessary to be an involved father. Thankfully he came around and is even ready to accept her other children, which I think is more than can be expected.

Even Jess has admitted that he always looks dead in the eyes when the camera is on him, but lightens up when it's turned off. He just doesn't want to be part of her youtubeworld.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

ladymama wrote:This thread is by far the most fucked up on this site. I used to love reading here (and still do read the other threads) but I can't handle this one because some of you are so disgusting. Most recently making fun of a woman with facial hair and saying a baby looks like she has down syndrome or FAS-they can't help their genetics.

Credibility? Hahahaha.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

spillingthetea wrote:HOW SAD IS THIS?? I mean, your wedding is supposed the be perfect for you, is a supposed to be a special day.. that comment just makes me sad if she is being honest.
I hope she doesn't damage her marriage again, just because she's insecure about Gabes marriage. If I remember correctly, she said the fun part even to Chris' face and the look on his face was kind of stunned.
greenfly125
Talker
Talker

Unread post by greenfly125 »

WHAT is that outfit that Addie is wearing on Jess' snapchat? So so trashy.
8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

Imagine if Jess' YouTube name was still GabeandJesss and she was introduced as "Jessica 'GabeandJesss' Skube"

She's probably like "dammit, I shouldn't have changed my channel name"

emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

No amount of Snapchat filters can hide the creases under her eyes.. ;)

Omg I'm so glad she uploaded a pic of her breastfeeding I had totally forgot she did.. #sarcasm
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'

Return to “JesssFam”