JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

8elz
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Unread post by 8elz »

Last edited by 8elz on Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Most people here called out those making fun of Gabe's mom\thanked those calling them out.

Maybe what Jess meant by it was more fun is she just got to go and drink...which is less stressful than your own wedding which is a lot of work. So she was able to be more carefree & have fun. Which I kind of get to be honest. I think some might give Chris too much credit for his emotional depth.
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

DoodleBop wrote:Most people here called out those making fun of Gabe's mom\thanked those calling them out.

Maybe what Jess meant by it was more fun is she just got to go and drink...which is less stressful than your own wedding which is a lot of work. So she was able to be more carefree & have fun. Which I kind of get to be honest. I think some might give Chris too much credit for his emotional depth.
I agree. I'm always so stressed when I host any event but when I'm a guest I always have more fun. Plus there was more young people, dancing, party vibe then at J&C's wedding. Any fool can see which wedding was more fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aezie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Aezie »

Sparklingdee wrote:I agree she's not over Gabe, Ive never seen someone act so weird around their ex lmao, she goes all loud and giggly and stupid like she's back in junior high...
She may not be over him, but I don't think she looks at Gabe and Amber's situation and feel like she should've 'held on' or w/e. Even though they have done things the right way by waiting until they had their own place and stable jobs to get married and possibly have a child, I think she sees herself as more successful and as having the better situation, simply because she and Chris both don't 'have' to work and get to pretty much do whatever they want whenever they want, despite having a literal busload of kids. She wanted to have lots of babies and get lots and LOTS of attention and she has done that...
ferryberry
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ferryberry »

I'm so fed up of seeing Gabes miserable face. I wish Jess for once could just do her own thing. It's great they "get on" but she's so damn needy.
I remember when Drake went to all of Lilias "school events" & Gabe didn't. When Jess made a family board and covered it in pictures of daddy drake because gabe was a "deadbeat"
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Soo did she actually try to do the splits in a DRESS at her baby daddy's WEDDING. FFS does it get any more desperate than that?

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Gabe will ride this train as long as he can since he doesn't want the work\cost of 50-50 custody. Funny how Chris is the least dead beat of all the men she's chosen. Considering how little he did the first half of Lilia's life I doubt he'd be driving 12 hours for his weekends with her unless Amber made him.
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

DoodleBop wrote:Gabe will ride this train as long as he can since he doesn't want the work\cost of 50-50 custody. Funny how Chris is the least dead beat of all the men she's chosen. Considering how little he did the first half of Lilia's life I doubt he'd be driving 12 hours for his weekends with her unless Amber made him.
What are you talking about? The only time Gabe was allegedly a deadbeat dad was when Jess was shittalking him because she was pushing Daddy Drake on Lilia. How is Gabe a deadbeat/shitty father? He moved down the street from his kid and sees her even on days he doesn't have visitation/she even sleeps there on non visitation days. You reaaally think Jess would give him 50/50? She wouldn't fight him tooth and nail? Yeah maybe he doesn't want to be dragged to court by Jess and turn the whole situation into a shitty one when he already sees Lilia a lot.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

Oh also, the twins (and Landon since Addie's been born) are constantly shoved aside, given cheap gifts and shitty clothes/shoes compared to Princess Lilia and Princess Addie and yes, they will figure it out someday. Who knows how they'll react tho...
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

waitwhat wrote:
DoodleBop wrote:Gabe will ride this train as long as he can since he doesn't want the work\cost of 50-50 custody. Funny how Chris is the least dead beat of all the men she's chosen. Considering how little he did the first half of Lilia's life I doubt he'd be driving 12 hours for his weekends with her unless Amber made him.
What are you talking about? The only time Gabe was allegedly a deadbeat dad was when Jess was shittalking him because she was pushing Daddy Drake on Lilia. How is Gabe a deadbeat/shitty father? He moved down the street from his kid and sees her even on days he doesn't have visitation/she even sleeps there on non visitation days. You reaaally think Jess would give him 50/50? She wouldn't fight him tooth and nail? Yeah maybe he doesn't want to be dragged to court by Jess and turn the whole situation into a shitty one when he already sees Lilia a lot.
He does very little and probably doesn't pay child support. He lifted his game slightly around the time he hooked up with Amber, so who knows if she is driving the visitation or him. Also it seemed to me like Amber was over Lilia's shit at the rehersal dinner. It's likely that they will have a falling out over parenting techniques at some point.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

waitwhat wrote:Oh also, the twins (and Landon since Addie's been born) are constantly shoved aside, given cheap gifts and shitty clothes/shoes compared to Princess Lilia and Princess Addie and yes, they will figure it out someday. Who knows how they'll react tho...
That just isn't true.
lovebug1212
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lovebug1212 »

cjl123 wrote:Soo did she actually try to do the splits in a DRESS at her baby daddy's WEDDING. FFS does it get any more desperate than that?

whete did you see that? I didn’t see it in her wedding vlog?

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

twomommies wrote:
marshmellow wrote:https://scontent.fsnc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=5A76C318

jesus mary joseph. Is this kid even for real. I went and checked her fb after everyone called Addie hulk and oh man that size is abnormal. What is up with her tummy ? Why is that huge ? And the way she was her diaper upto her waist ? WTF ?
I hate to say it but with Stabby's genes she won't be sickly thin like Lilia.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Chris gained weight when he started living with Jess, when you see old pictures of him he wasn't fat. His boys are not fat yet they have his genes. Also Lilia is skinny but Gabe? He's the fat one, he was fat even when they were 18 and Jess was a skinny highschooler.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

waitwhat wrote:
If you think Gabe does a great job than I'm not going to convince you otherwise. Yeah he stepped up since when she was younger and yeah he's better than Drake but Drake shouldn't be the yardstick that all parents are measured by. You really think he'd want 50-50 as he has it now he can show up for a few hours and then leave. He has the freedom to do whatever he wants when he wants - he's not finding child care, he can see her when he wants and when he doesn't etc. That's the freedom he has because he's not the main parent and I don't see him changing it. He has the best of both worlds.
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

I really can’t pick who’s outfit was worse for the pumpkin patch Lilia or Addy so dang tacky. Alyna’s outfit was cute, Jess needs to quit it

kalakala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kalakala »

I'm sure I saw a super old video where jess said gabe wanted to see Lilia more but she said well I only saw my dad every other weekend so that's what I want for Lilia.

I'll try and find it
tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tessabravo »

lovebug1212 wrote:
cjl123 wrote:Soo did she actually try to do the splits in a DRESS at her baby daddy's WEDDING. FFS does it get any more desperate than that?

In their new vlog Gabe said something about her doing the splits but not filiming it

jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

Gabe definitely pays child support idk why you'd think he doesn't. Why is this suddenly bash Gabe fest? Don't the FrescoVlogs have their own thread?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

tessabravo wrote:
lovebug1212 wrote:

In their new vlog Gabe said something about her doing the splits but not filiming it

He said Jess was trying to steal the spotlight by doing the splits so he did it too and busted his knee.

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tessabravo »

Bsveach15 wrote:
tessabravo wrote:
lovebug1212 wrote:whete did you see that? I didn’t see it in her wedding vlog?

He said Jess was trying to steal the spotlight by doing the splits so he did it too and busted his knee.

Im 90% sure she tried everything in her power to steal the spotlight from everyone including gabe and amber.

Return to “JesssFam”