TaylerTragedy: A New Dawn Arises Part 57

Mythix
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy: A New Dawn Arises Part 57

Unread post by Mythix »

I'm a single mother, my child has issues with her legs, and I have to work. She should try working 30-40 hours a week around hospital appointments, surgery appointments, Bill paying, grocery shopping, errand running, cleaning a house and garden, and receiving no money off the child's deadbeat father.

Sitting at home with 4 children is overwhelming but when you've done it purposely to yourself while refusing to give your children better lives then I don't have have sympathy.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

She sits at home with a newborn that still sleeps 90% of the time lol the others are in school until about 4ish? And they go to their dad's every weekend now it seems like. She has it easier than anyone with kids I've ever met.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sorry for the double post.
She said they went to the pumpkin patch.. Wonder who took them
Last year it was daddy Bryan... Wonder if an old flame who no one knows took them lol
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

Jeybee27 wrote:Sorry for the double post.
Last year it was daddy Bryan... Wonder if an old flame who no one knows took them lol
Actually last year was Daddy Kevin cause they went before she suddenly decided to dump him for Chuckie
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

Panda714 wrote:
Jeybee27 wrote:Sorry for the double post.
Actually last year was Daddy Kevin cause they went before she suddenly decided to dump him for Chuckie
How gross is Tayler's life that that's an easy mistake to make.

She was with Kevin up until October/the abortion, then Chuckie was back in December, pregnant in January, enter Brian. What a fascinating, sorry, trash-inating year she's had.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

You're absolutely right!! My mistake lol I get all her men confused
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

I WONDER what the hidden message here is

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
Mythix
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mythix »

I don't understand how taylers mother just sits back and watches her daughter do this. How can you want this life for your child or grandchildren? How can she watch her daughter plaster pictures of her black eye over the internet, accusing chuckie, and then getting back together with him long enough to get knocked up? She doesn't seem tohave an active part in taylers life at all and it's disgusting. Taylers behaviour has been taught.

If Tayler was my daughter I would have had her sectioned by now and would be looking closely at my own behaviour to see what i had done that had made her like this.

Her mother is as much a cause of this as Tayler herself. Taylers learnt to be a shitty mother from her own shitty mother. It's sad.

SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

Well her mother taught her these ways. The logic thing is not to actually prevent her as she did exactly the same things with her own life.. Her mother hasn't had high standards and she passed the same values to her daughter. She may have been even worse than Tayler. Thus why Tayler thinks she is one of an amazing mother because she does the bare minimum. Exactly because her mother didn't do even that. I wouldn't expect from Tayler any better because of her upbringing. She hasn't learn any better.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

SilverLady01 wrote:Well her mother taught her these ways. The logic thing is not to actually prevent her as she did exactly the same things with her own life.. Her mother hasn't had high standards and she passed the same values to her daughter. She may have been even worse than Tayler. Thus why Tayler thinks she is one of an amazing mother because she does the bare minimum. Exactly because her mother didn't do even that. I wouldn't expect from Tayler any better because of her upbringing. She hasn't learn any better.

Exactly this, it's trash raising trash. Tayler comes from an extremely white trash background so you can't really expect them to know much better, and the sad thing is Tayler's kids are being raised the same way. Tayler was a teen mother, so was her mother, and I believe so was her mother (Tayler's grandma) and I really fucking don't want these kids to continue the cycle.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

SilverLady01 wrote:Well her mother taught her these ways. The logic thing is not to actually prevent her as she did exactly the same things with her own life.. Her mother hasn't had high standards and she passed the same values to her daughter. She may have been even worse than Tayler. Thus why Tayler thinks she is one of an amazing mother because she does the bare minimum. Exactly because her mother didn't do even that. I wouldn't expect from Tayler any better because of her upbringing. She hasn't learn any better.

Exactly this, it's trash raising trash. Tayler comes from an extremely white trash background so you can't really expect them to know much better, and the sad thing is Tayler's kids are being raised the same way. Tayler was a teen mother, so was her mother, and I believe so was her mother (Tayler's grandma) and I really fucking don't want these kids to continue the cycle.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Mythix
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mythix »

BornThisWay94 wrote:

God it's sad. I don't get how Tayler could be okay with this. She could be a dayum gud mawm... she just needs to get her ged, get her license, stay away from chuckie, stop bringing random men into the house, get a job and love herself enough to want better for herself and those kids. Sounds difficult but it's not. Just time consuming. Probably beating a dead horse here but seriously Tayler hasn't got a single iota of her shit together.

julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

The cycle is just going to continue. Each of her poor kids will probably have an army of children and be a terrible parent to them, and then all of those kids will do the same and it will keep going. In 50 years the world will be full of trashy morons like Tayler. Its unfair that people like her can breed like rabbits but deserving people are so often infertile.
Mythix
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mythix »

julietpreston wrote:The cycle is just going to continue. Each of her poor kids will probably have an army of children and be a terrible parent to them, and then all of those kids will do the same and it will keep going. In 50 years the world will be full of trashy morons like Tayler. Its unfair that people like her can breed like rabbits but deserving people are so often infertile.
It won't go on forever at least. Welfare will be stopped eventually, it's not sustainable. People who are capable of work but breed to avoid it are bringing the system down completely and are happily screwing over all the people who legitimately can't work.

I can see Alesana ending up exactly like Tayler, and Jakoby and Anberlin being the complete opposite and wanting better for themselves. I think Alesana saw the worst of her mother ie the drug taking, the drinking while Alesana was home, the self-declared "slutting around", she's watched the domestic violence for much longer, and been encouraged to be "sassy" and not been pulled up on her bad behaviour...

Alesana will be like her mother. Hopefully Amity will break away from it all too. Poor kids.

lollipoplolli

Unread post by lollipoplolli »

Uxa
P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

Mythix wrote:
julietpreston wrote:The cycle is just going to continue. Each of her poor kids will probably have an army of children and be a terrible parent to them, and then all of those kids will do the same and it will keep going. In 50 years the world will be full of trashy morons like Tayler. Its unfair that people like her can breed like rabbits but deserving people are so often infertile.
It won't go on forever at least. Welfare will be stopped eventually, it's not sustainable. People who are capable of work but breed to avoid it are bringing the system down completely and are happily screwing over all the people who legitimately can't work.

I can see Alesana ending up exactly like Tayler, and Jakoby and Anberlin being the complete opposite and wanting better for themselves. I think Alesana saw the worst of her mother ie the drug taking, the drinking while Alesana was home, the self-declared "slutting around", she's watched the domestic violence for much longer, and been encouraged to be "sassy" and not been pulled up on her bad behaviour...

Alesana will be like her mother. Hopefully Amity will break away from it all too. Poor kids.

I've always thought Alesana will likely be the one to do the opposite since she always seems really irritated by Tayler. And Anberlin is a mommy's girl so I feel like she would more likely follow in her footsteps but hopefully they all get the fuck away from their train wreck parents.

julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

lily1995 wrote:
Mythix wrote:

I've always thought Alesana will likely be the one to do the opposite since she always seems really irritated by Tayler. And Anberlin is a mommy's girl so I feel like she would more likely follow in her footsteps but hopefully they all get the fuck away from their train wreck parents.

I can see at least two (but probably more) of her kids ending up just like her, and the others being not as bad but not wonderful either. I mean Tayler thinks her life is normal and she's a damn gud mawm because that's how she was raised, so sadly her kids might think the same. But hopefully someone comes into their lives who will swoop in and make sure they end up better people than their awful white trash parents!
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

it's so disgusting to see people like thzt being on benefits when you know that some people are really struggling, but the government can't give them what they need because others are on benefits just bc they're lazy
gossipqueen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossipqueen »

We should all cal CPs on her if were all so worried and they will investigate if more then 5 people call and say the same thing

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unfortunately, I think at least one of the girls will end up just like Tayler: rebellious, out of control, pregnant young...I know it's a pretty fucked up thing to think about since they're just kids, but I predict Tayler becoming a grandmother before she hits 40.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”