fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Unread post by fossilfinger »

queentee20 wrote:
Have you seen how Starbucks makes their hot chocolate? I gagged when I watched them make my SHORT one. Aka the kids size... anyways so for the short cup they pump about 2 large servings of chocolate into & on top of that they add a large pump of vanilla. Disgusting... I couldn’t drink it after watching
There is also no such thing as a "tuxedo hot chocolate" on the menu, so if they are asked to combine two different sauces, they do FULL pumps of each type of syrup unless otherwise specified! Whereas a venti hot chocolate or white hot chocolate would have 5 pumps of sauce, a venti "tuxedo" would have 5 pumps of each, or a total of 10 pumps of sauce. Each pump is 30 calories. So that is 300 calories just of syrup, not even including the milk.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

fossilfinger wrote:
queentee20 wrote:
Have you seen how Starbucks makes their hot chocolate? I gagged when I watched them make my SHORT one. Aka the kids size... anyways so for the short cup they pump about 2 large servings of chocolate into & on top of that they add a large pump of vanilla. Disgusting... I couldn’t drink it after watching
There is also no such thing as a "tuxedo hot chocolate" on the menu, so if they are asked to combine two different sauces, they do FULL pumps of each type of syrup unless otherwise specified! Whereas a venti hot chocolate or white hot chocolate would have 5 pumps of sauce, a venti "tuxedo" would have 5 pumps of each, or a total of 10 pumps of sauce. Each pump is 30 calories. So that is 300 calories just of syrup, not even including the milk.
I think my blood sugar shot up just from reading this...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Desperate much? Also...THEY'RE NOT BABIES Image

abbytalks12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by abbytalks12 »

Theirmom wrote:
abbytalks12 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 44ea99.png[/img]

I'm not sure if it uploaded the whole picture, but I find it interesting that Bryan all of a sudden cares about rock climbing. Missy has been doing this for how long without him coming along?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Twice. Missy has been to the rock wall place twice without Bryan.
I know this exercise kick she's been on has felt like forever, because she never shuts up about either going to the gym or being sore from the gym, but it's only been, like, 5 weeks.
Put it this way, Missy exercises about as often as Ollie goes to school, and she values fitness as much as she does education.
When it's new, she's literally obsessed. When it becomes a chore, it's forgotten. Her entire life is a phase. And eventually everything gets the Zuri treatment. Abandoned, forgotten, pushed onto someone else.
lol you're right it's only been twice! Missy has talked about it so much that it has felt like forever ImageImageImage

Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

cat9480 wrote:Image

I can imagine Finn being a child model though … But maybe it’s me just me thinking that his photos would be adorable! :love2:
Heygirlhey1570
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Heygirlhey1570 »

Apparently Bryan thinks the words Doctor and patient are the same thing.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

fossilfinger wrote:
queentee20 wrote:
And doesn't she get an extra shot of something? When they vlog while they're ordering, I asks for an extra shot. Not sure which syrup it is, but YUCK!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

queentee20 wrote:Ok watching the vlog and OF COURSE Bryan has to start his whole BS on how the rock climbing gym won’t let Ollie use a harness and then super smart Missy explains how she THINKS it’s bc when he tried jumpin down yesterday his weight wasn’t enough to bring him down, he had to be PULLED down (which is what I said yesterday, I was a rock climbing attendant so I this) omg these people. I think Bryan was hoping the gym would watch his vlog & suddenly decide it’s ok to put a 4 yr old at risk. Whatever
He's such an entitled ass. My daughter just said "He's always whining about how the rules aren't fair. Maybe that's why he wasn't popular in high school".

Heygirlhey1570
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Heygirlhey1570 »

lmmomSD wrote:
queentee20 wrote:Ok watching the vlog and OF COURSE Bryan has to start his whole BS on how the rock climbing gym won’t let Ollie use a harness and then super smart Missy explains how she THINKS it’s bc when he tried jumpin down yesterday his weight wasn’t enough to bring him down, he had to be PULLED down (which is what I said yesterday, I was a rock climbing attendant so I this) omg these people. I think Bryan was hoping the gym would watch his vlog & suddenly decide it’s ok to put a 4 yr old at risk. Whatever
He's such an entitled ass. My daughter just said "He's always whining about how the rules aren't fair. Maybe that's why he wasn't popular in high school".

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk[/quote

I wouldn't have been surprised if that was the case. He's such a whiny bitch. I'm pretty sure when people old him to man up that was the being bs bullying he was talking about.

You don't agree with me? That's bullying! -cue sad music-
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

queentee20 wrote:
cat9480 wrote:Image

It’s honestly sad how desperate he is. I bet GAP will get so bombarded with tweets from the minions that they’ll give them a chance and realize these kids are 4 & 2. Lol isn’t there a Gap for Kids?? or is it the same thing? Either way I don’t think Ollie is cute enough for modeling. And as much as I love Finn I don’t think he has the right sort of model look he unfortunately got a weird mix of mom & dad in him.

There is a GapKids - that's actually who Bryan tweeted. Which goes to show that he darn well knows that he has a toddler and a preschooler, but says he has a baby and a toddler when he knows it will get him views or a viral video. My mom always manipulated my age like this, too, and it was confusing to me as a little kid. When it was somehow benefitting her, I was "only 5," but when she wanted me to do something grown up, I was "almost 10 years old." So I never really knew how to act, because sometimes my behaviors were cute and sometimes the very same thing would get me in trouble because I want acting my age - it created a lot of inconsistency. To this day, I still don't know if it's ok that I'm still getting my life together because I'm "in my 30s and still young," or if I need to hurry up and figure it all out because I'm "almost 40." Lol Image

I so hope they tweet him back a response like this Image

ImageImage

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

"Only touch the yellow ones" - Ollie goes directly for the black and red hahahaha this kid has zero concept on colours, listening and understanding! You guys want to have a good laugh? Go to the 4:30 mark - not only do you get to hear Ollie saying some rehearsed catch phrases in their dumb song - but we see BryLard attempt to get 30% of the wall climbed - and come down before he even has a chance to break a sweat!! He bullshits so much - like he wasn't even that far up and for someone who goes on roller coasters at Disneyland all the time - he sure has no problem with those big drops!! Wow - I seriously thought it was Papa until the head turned and it was Missy at 5:15 hahaha Do you guys think Bryan is overly obsessed with Missy because she has way more followers and he wants them to start following him too? Just a thought - because the fact that Mithy doesn't give two shits about him, he clearly is kissing her ass on a daily basis!
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

He has no self worth. His identity is his marriage. Classic case.. Bullied turned to music (hardcore shows .. Emo mayday parade obsession) he tried to break out in music. But he's now settling for the dad life.. Treats missy like a trophy, but she's really only a participation trophy wife. He has to join in or she'll forget about him even more.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
notsocrunchy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by notsocrunchy »

Boon

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

onbreak wrote:He has no self worth. His identity is his marriage. Classic case.. Bullied turned to music (hardcore shows .. Emo mayday parade obsession) he tried to break out in music. But he's now settling for the dad life.. Treats missy like a trophy, but she's really only a participation trophy wife. He has to join in or she'll forget about him even more.

Participation trophy wife! Hahahahahaha!!! That is the truth!

Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

I was checking out Bryan’s Twitter profile because I wanted to see his GAP tweet (13 retweets isn’t a whole lot …) and I have to say that I kinda like his header

It’s definitely edited though – merging two photos (there’s quite a bit going on with Ollie giving Missy some flowers and Bryan tossing Finn in the air – it would be difficult to pose like that) is by no means a big deal (if it’s well done), but Missy’s upper body looks oddly large, especially compared to what we can see of her legs. Also, the airbrushing on her face is … throwing me off (she’s so pink-looking, and it’s not just her shirt …)
It’s a decent photo, but the longer I look at it, the weirder it seems to me
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Her neck looks stretched too. And we all know that if Ollie was giving her flowers, she wouldn't be looking at Finn.
She doesn't like flowers anyway...

madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

lmmomSD wrote:

I love how (in the several months I've been reading here) your daughter's perspective on them has slowly changed. I'm glad she's finally seen the light! Lol hope that's not weird to say since I've never met you! Actually it is kind of weird but this whole site is when you really think about it!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

madi_b_123 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

I love how (in the several months I've been reading here) your daughter's perspective on them has slowly changed. I'm glad she's finally seen the light! Lol hope that's not weird to say since I've never met you! Actually it is kind of weird but this whole site is when you really think about it!

LOL-- thank God! She still likes SlyFox though, so I have to leave the room when she watches them. I blame DB for bringing them into her life, lol.
She has this friend who is a total minion-- I can't even discuss them with her because she defends them blindly. I just don't understand it. But her home life isn't great, so she probably buys into the fantasy.

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

I think Baby Gap actually goes up to 5T. Kids Gap is 5-6 or whatever and up. So they actually would be fine modelling for Baby Gap.

And Bryan kisses Missy's ass because he's searching for the love he never received.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

First time in 2 years all eyes have been on Finn

Return to “Daily Bumps”