Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Ellie & Jared: So Tender, So Fun... | Part 32

Unread post by actuallydear »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:
natalka81 wrote:I just watched today's vlog. Yikes. WHY are these people SO obsessed with poop? The Never Have I Ever game was ridiculous. Never have I ever pooped my pants? I feel like that's an appropriate question for a game at a 7yr old's sleepover party. Also, I am a bit of a prude (and a snob when it comes to grammar, as evidenced by my comment above) but I feel that if these guys are vlogging to a younger audience, laughing about cheating on tests just isn't wise. I guess it's either a question of them thinking school isn't really important and who really cares about cheating or them not really knowing their audience (i.e. D&Cs and unicorn slime all mixed in together).
Did you hear Ellie admit to turning her underwear inside out so she could wear them another day. What the fuck? Who admits to that sort of thing or would even do it in the first place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really don't know how she would be doing that with Mormon garments...it would be crazy uncomfortable.....just sayin.
Either it was before she went through temple or she doesn’t wear her garments as much as she should.

I’m thinking the latter. How bout you?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onbreak wrote:Smelly Ellie didnt cine from these boards.. Her family calls her that lol

Didn't Aspyn or Jinger call her that after a day or two in Hawaii?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by amyfalafal »

Did anyone catch Jared mentioning getting the comment section busier by contacting the first commenters or something?
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

lmmomSD wrote:
onbreak wrote:Smelly Ellie didnt cine from these boards.. Her family calls her that lol

Didn't Aspyn or Jinger call her that after a day or two in Hawaii?

LOL I forgot about that. I'm pretty sure Aspyn did. Jared has also called her that in the past...more than once, I think?

There's definitely been comments made, on multiple occasions, about her stinky gas, armpits, and the fact that she doesn't always brush her teeth. I get the feeling that when she cleans up and goes out in public she probably doesn't stink, but when she's at home........... I don't even want to imagine. Image

Maybe that blue robe had to go because it became officially too stained with the smellie stench.

Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

When was the last time Jared actually had a vlog upload on time, right at 11:00am?!
lucifer
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lucifer »

Ellie : we r looking for sponsors for the IVF grant this year so that we can take all the credit all over again..i will be on local news..i get to win awards..i'll be in the spotlight..HEAVEN..!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lucifer wrote:Ellie : we r looking for sponsors for the IVF grant this year so that we can take all the credit all over again..i will be on local news..i get to win awards..i'll be in the spotlight..HEAVEN..!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Lol. They care so much about that Foundation and cause that they can't even mention the fundraising 5k they hold every year anymore. Some of the grant winners they supposedly are now friends with were even in it!

They don't want to help couples that are struggling with IF unless it is somehow going to help E&J too.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Why the hell did Jared go to that shower? There were no other men there.

Also, Ellie is back to wearing the scarcrow hat. Not a good look.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Why the hell did Jared go to that shower? There were no other men there.

My husband tagged along to a shower with me. And he ate all the food in the kitchen while we were in the other room playing games.. before eating began ..luckily these were his long time friends and they knew that's his personality

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

onbreak wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:Why the hell did Jared go to that shower? There were no other men there.

My husband tagged along to a shower with me. And he ate all the food in the kitchen while we were in the other room playing games.. before eating began ..luckily these were his long time friends and they knew that's his personality

Both situations are completely inappropriate. Also, if my husband was as uncouth as yours I would kill him.
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

I got the feeling Jared wanted her to stop talking about their hopes to do the IVF grant again because they don't have anything worked out yet but Ellie wouldn't stop talking about it. And the way he had started that scene outside until she poked her head out and said "I want to say something!" Their whole dynamic is so weird and awkward not husband and wife in my opinion.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Kaylor1 wrote:I got the feeling Jared wanted her to stop talking about their hopes to do the IVF grant again because they don't have anything worked out yet but Ellie wouldn't stop talking about it. And the way he had started that scene outside until she poked her head out and said "I want to say something!" Their whole dynamic is so weird and awkward not husband and wife in my opinion.

I wonder if he is reluctant to do it again because their income has dropped so much in the past year. This time last year their views were a lot higher and it’s about the time we saw Ellie’s “budget” for their 50k a month income. I am pretty sure their income has dropped quite significantly since then because their views have dropped and everything they have done to try bring them back up hasn’t work, including their miscarriage which usually bring in pretty good views (not saying they had the miscarriage for views obviously but I’m sure they thought a pregnancy would bring in views)

amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

nutbagmcgee wrote:
onbreak wrote:

Both situations are completely inappropriate. Also, if my husband was as uncouth as yours I would kill him.
I watched the baby shower scene a few times to understand why Jared was there. There were no other men there as mentioned previously. I think they were a "celebrity appearance" type attendees. I wanted to rewatch how they thanked the IVF winner when leaving the shower. paraphrasing "thanks for letting us hang out". Why would you only be there for a short time if it wasnt an 'appearance' of sorts? They came there because the IVF recipient wanted to thank them in front of her friends and family. I believe that was what happened since they didnt stay during the whole thing. It didnt appear they stayed the whole time.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

amyfalafal wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:
onbreak wrote:My husband tagged along to a shower with me. And he ate all the food in the kitchen while we were in the other room playing games.. before eating began ..luckily these were his long time friends and they knew that's his personality

I watched the baby shower scene a few times to understand why Jared was there. There were no other men there as mentioned previously. I think they were a "celebrity appearance" type attendees. I wanted to rewatch how they thanked the IVF winner when leaving the shower. paraphrasing "thanks for letting us hang out". Why would you only be there for a short time if it wasnt an 'appearance' of sorts? They came there because the IVF recipient wanted to thank them in front of her friends and family. I believe that was what happened since they didnt stay during the whole thing. It didnt appear they stayed the whole time.
This is kinda awful then when supposedly they have all become friends and chat on FB "all the time."

All the IVF winners truly do seem supportive of one another, but I call BS on Ellie and Jared actually being a part of that.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

I also think its BS. I think they feel guilty for not publicly thanking them (do they? or is it just E&J who want it to appear that way with vlogging the babyshower? I dont follow the IVF winners on youtube..).
Ellie was trying to say they have a relationship with them with the group text. She couldnt form her sentence properly, because it wasnt a genuine thought. lol
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

lmmomSD wrote:
Bethypooh51 wrote:
amyfalafal wrote:Again, why Jared's dad being at this vlogger conference makes me more suspicious that he is on E&J's payroll. No one agrees?
I agree with you. In the beginning when Jared Mom and Dad moved to Logan, Jared’s Dad was working on Ellie and Jared’s website as well as helping Jared with other projects. I think the latest project is a children’s book they are writing together. If they are helping his parents that is admirable.

A children's book? Oh jeez. Jared is a bit more literate than Ellie, but I can't imagine what he would bring to a children's book. "Pretend to be happy, even when you're not!" "Stuff those feelings down!"

Jared's theme song is "Turn it Off" from The Book of Mormon.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
YTIUH
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YTIUH »

Jared’s parents had a very telling body language in today’s video: hands on hips and observing (not interacting) most of the time they were on camera . I think it’s very telling of their disapproval.
linneah13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by linneah13 »

staceybrax wrote:
Kaylor1 wrote:I got the feeling Jared wanted her to stop talking about their hopes to do the IVF grant again because they don't have anything worked out yet but Ellie wouldn't stop talking about it. And the way he had started that scene outside until she poked her head out and said "I want to say something!" Their whole dynamic is so weird and awkward not husband and wife in my opinion.

I wonder if he is reluctant to do it again because their income has dropped so much in the past year. This time last year their views were a lot higher and it’s about the time we saw Ellie’s “budget” for their 50k a month income. I am pretty sure their income has dropped quite significantly since then because their views have dropped and everything they have done to try bring them back up hasn’t work, including their miscarriage which usually bring in pretty good views (not saying they had the miscarriage for views obviously but I’m sure they thought a pregnancy would bring in views)

Where was the budget for 50k?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

linneah13 wrote:

Where was the budget for 50k?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk[/quote]

Welp, it's Monday morning at work and welcome for a distraction, I just waded through the last like 5 threads and cannot find it at all. You'd have to look in these threads, because the video she just pans over a notebook where she's writing down a list of expenses and at the top it says "$50,000" -- somebody here screen grabbed and zoomed in.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”