JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

tessabravo
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Unread post by tessabravo »

cjl123 wrote:
marshmellow wrote:Calling stepparents mom and dad is very very weird in MY eyes. Lilia absolutely has no need to call Chris dad. She already has an awesome dad.
I agree! I don't want my babies calling anyone else mom. Hell no lol I carried and birthed them. Fed them from my body. Loved them every single second of their whole life they are my babies. But i also wouldn't force my step kids to call me mom. So Jessica cant really say shit because she and Chris worked very hard to manipulate his sons into calling her mom. Now she can't act like she isn't cool with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She never called Drake dad ever and now that Chris is here she calls him dad

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Wtf is wrong with her?! Does she have a chemical imbalance? Did Mimi give her too much attention? Not enough attention? I don’t get it.

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Mimi helped her to this point. As in helped her too much. Jess didn't feel as many consequences of her actions because mom kept cushioning her fall. She never parented her and more often than not enabled the behavior. Poor Mimi...where was poor Mimi when Jess had one kid was she giving her daughter what for? Sure you can move back in over and over and over again. I love babies have more with guys who seem to be allergic to staying employed once they're with you.

As for Gabe if Jess did keep Lilia from him when she was younger and won't allow him more time now...it seems odd they're so close. Being civil to your co-parent so they won't restrict time with your kid is a far cry from them having a major role in your wedding and cuddles on the couch.
quartz
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by quartz »

every single time jess wants attention she starts doing splits. i dont care where it is. labor? splits. family reunion? splits. wedding? splits. dropping kids off at school? splits. middle of the street? splits.

shes so fucking cringey

as for the gabe drama. it seems like the people defending gabe havent been following jess that long. yes jess pretends its all rainbows and sunshine now but when lilia was born and gabe left her ass she was treating gabe the exact same way she treats drake now. insinuating she got no help financially or emotionally. i honestly think amber has helped gabe be a better person as far as stepping up and handling his responsibilities.
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 4f75eb.png[/img]

What Jess titles as she looks defended by what “they” said.

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Im really good at doing splits and I won't lie there have been a couple times when I'm at a party with friends/family and I'm super drunk and I'll bust out a split .... it prob does come off like attention whoring but I've never done that sober and everyone else at the party is also trashed so they're doing dumb shit too. I def can't imagine busting out a split on the dancefloor at someone else's wedding that's so not chill. Even if I was drunk I think I'd know not to attempt stealing the literal bride's night. It seems like Jess is just so used to attention that she's clueless and doesn't even realize she's stealing the spotlight (or trying to).

And does Lilia call Chris dad? What does she cal Gabe? She calls them both dad? That's kind of weird and I doubt she did that on her own. Jess probably just calls him dad to all of the kids so they don't know what else to call him.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Lyanna wrote:
twomommies wrote:
marshmellow wrote:https://scontent.fsnc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=5A76C318

jesus mary joseph. Is this kid even for real. I went and checked her fb after everyone called Addie hulk and oh man that size is abnormal. What is up with her tummy ? Why is that huge ? And the way she was her diaper upto her waist ? WTF ?
I hate to say it but with Stabby's genes she won't be sickly thin like Lilia.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Chris gained weight when he started living with Jess, when you see old pictures of him he wasn't fat. His boys are not fat yet they have his genes. Also Lilia is skinny but Gabe? He's the fat one, he was fat even when they were 18 and Jess was a skinny highschooler.
With the way Mess feeds her kids fast food so much compared to the sad half a muffin and bacon, she will be fat more than likely. I drink chocolate milk (not powdered) pretty much every day and I've lost weight lol

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Surprise surprise lmao Jess says the kids are "obsessed" with Leapfrog who she happens to be partnered with......
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

DoodleBop wrote:
waitwhat wrote:
DoodleBop wrote:Gabe will ride this train as long as he can since he doesn't want the work\cost of 50-50 custody. Funny how Chris is the least dead beat of all the men she's chosen. Considering how little he did the first half of Lilia's life I doubt he'd be driving 12 hours for his weekends with her unless Amber made him.
What are you talking about? The only time Gabe was allegedly a deadbeat dad was when Jess was shittalking him because she was pushing Daddy Drake on Lilia. How is Gabe a deadbeat/shitty father? He moved down the street from his kid and sees her even on days he doesn't have visitation/she even sleeps there on non visitation days. You reaaally think Jess would give him 50/50? She wouldn't fight him tooth and nail? Yeah maybe he doesn't want to be dragged to court by Jess and turn the whole situation into a shitty one when he already sees Lilia a lot.
If you think Gabe does a great job than I'm not going to convince you otherwise. Yeah he stepped up since when she was younger and yeah he's better than Drake but Drake shouldn't be the yardstick that all parents are measured by. You really think he'd want 50-50 as he has it now he can show up for a few hours and then leave. He has the freedom to do whatever he wants when he wants - he's not finding child care, he can see her when he wants and when he doesn't etc. That's the freedom he has because he's not the main parent and I don't see him changing it. He has the best of both worlds.
Ok personally I think Gabe is a good dad, I really don't think Jess would have the custody thing any other way and Gabe and Amber probably know that. That said, it's all relative to the situation and I don't know what I'd think of him in real life. But I HATE this attitude that he 'came around' from neglecting his kid and now it's all fine. He was still a deadbeat for part of his kid's life and yeah he was young and people make mistakes but he was a shitty parent and he can never take that back. I hope he feels a huge amount of guilt and shame about it and uses those feelings to make himself into the best dad he can be. Can you even imagine if Jess had taken a couple of years to 'come around' to being a mom to Lilia? She'd be practically burned at the stake on this board.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

twomommies wrote:
Lyanna wrote:I hate to say it but with Stabby's genes she won't be sickly thin like Lilia.

Chris gained weight when he started living with Jess, when you see old pictures of him he wasn't fat. His boys are not fat yet they have his genes. Also Lilia is skinny but Gabe? He's the fat one, he was fat even when they were 18 and Jess was a skinny highschooler.
With the way Mess feeds her kids fast food so much compared to the sad half a muffin and bacon, she will be fat more than likely. I drink chocolate milk (not powdered) pretty much every day and I've lost weight lol

Mimi's side seems to have a great metabolism which I don't think Addy inherited. Wendy and Ben are both super skinny as are Lilia and Kaden, and Jess's lifestyle of junk food/no exercise/continuous pregnancy has only started to catch up to her now. I think Landen's going to be the same and Kyson is a little more filled out but I imagine he has the skinny genes too or else he'd be chubby by now with the crap they eat. If Addy is chubby it'll be a shame because she'll most likely be the only one. I hope she gets really into a sport. I hope all of Jess's kids get really into sports so they can get scholarships out of Modesto.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

Yes, most a completely naked picture of your 11 month daughter to Snapchat. Good job, Jess

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Britxo wrote:Yes, most a completely naked picture of your 11 month daughter to Snapchat. Good job, Jess Image

It goes along with showing her Lilia in the bath topless in the vlog a few weeks back.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Umm I like how she tries to say she didn't put her down for a nap naked but then goes on to explain that she did exactly that....

emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

I'm laughing so much at her last Snapchat! Honey you so obviously read here otherwise why would you be so quick to defend yourself to your "fam" *vomits*
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Drake is kind of thick, but I think the twins and Landen will all most likely be athletic and thus probably in good enough shape despite what the eat, until they're way older and their metabolism slows down. None of Jess's kids were as fat as Addy when they were babies. She's probably going to be chubby.

quartz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by quartz »

luci417 wrote:Can you even imagine if Jess had taken a couple of years to 'come around' to being a mom to Lilia? She'd be practically burned at the stake on this board.
well said. jess's baby daddies are as shitty as they are numerous. chris doesnt even count as manning up because he fucking abandoned his first set of kids to raise jess's gaggle of brats. theyre all fuck ups.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

When Youtuber kids grow up and have trouble finding employment because so much of their business is online they can write tell all books about their abandonment issues and this feeling that they're always being watched.
trumputin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by trumputin »

DoodleBop wrote:When Youtuber kids grow up and have trouble finding employment because so much of their business is online they can write tell all books about their abandonment issues and this feeling that they're always being watched.
Honestly, this is what I'm looking forward to most. The damage is already being done, or has been done, with surely more to come. It's shitty, but I can't do anything about it. But, in 20 or so years, you can bet your ass i'll pirate a book at least one of these kids is sure to publish about how it fucked them up.

In the age of Social media, a lot of people's sense of privacy is completely dead and they don't value it. I can't wait to read about the fallout caused by that, along with all the research articles.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

fingusername wrote:
ladymama wrote:This thread is by far the most fucked up on this site. I used to love reading here (and still do read the other threads) but I can't handle this one because some of you are so disgusting. Most recently making fun of a woman with facial hair and saying a baby looks like she has down syndrome or FAS-they can't help their genetics.

Come here to rag on Jess and family for the stupid or weird shit they do- fine. But don't be an intolerant asshole. You ruin our credibility.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
HAHA. Well you're on here reading and contributing so.....there goes your credibility.
If you don't have something rude and insensitive to say please go away...you're taking up space that could be used by really good insults.
Thankyou ^^..I love how some 'saints' come on here and act all godly. I wonder why even they have to come on here lol. If I think something is "shitty" heck I SHALL cal it shitty. Aint no need for anybody's approval. Are we judgemental ? may be yes. Intolerant ? lol "credibility" word gave me a good laugh :D
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

trumputin wrote:
DoodleBop wrote:When Youtuber kids grow up and have trouble finding employment because so much of their business is online they can write tell all books about their abandonment issues and this feeling that they're always being watched.
Honestly, this is what I'm looking forward to most. The damage is already being done, or has been done, with surely more to come. It's shitty, but I can't do anything about it. But, in 20 or so years, you can bet your ass i'll pirate a book at least one of these kids is sure to publish about how it fucked them up.

In the age of Social media, a lot of people's sense of privacy is completely dead and they don't value it. I can't wait to read about the fallout caused by that, along with all the research articles.
The laws aren't catching up quickly enough. The fact that every other family with triplets or bigger multiples seems to have a TV show or a Youtube channel makes me think of the Dionne sisters. In that case they were exploited by the government in these cases the kids are being used by their own parents - people who are supposed to have your very best interest at heart. The pee has barely dried on the stick and they already got a deal with TLC. Didn't Shirley Temple support her family and had no money even though she worked her entire childhood.

Which is why when people ask me which families I watch since I watch Youtube and I'm like I don't really like watching families...unless it's done in a way not to impact the kids, they aren't performing, they aren't the bread & butter of the channel...

Return to “JesssFam”