DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Unread post by janem »

I’m confused. In today’s vlog during the rock climbing bit, where was Finn? They showed missy holding June and showed Kelsey climbing but no Finn anywhere. Did they leave him with mimi and poppa while they all did that? If so that’s so bad. Not one adult could watch him?
I also noticed that brylard was calling out Corbin like he used to do with Jeff. Corbin hasn’t learned that no one can be better than brylard at something.
I hated the way that he was acting... such a sissy. We all know he’s not afraid of heights. Just using that as an excuse not to do it because it’s hard. Such a jerk!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

lmmomSD wrote:
madi_b_123 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:He's such an entitled ass. My daughter just said "He's always whining about how the rules aren't fair. Maybe that's why he wasn't popular in high school".

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I love how (in the several months I've been reading here) your daughter's perspective on them has slowly changed. I'm glad she's finally seen the light! Lol hope that's not weird to say since I've never met you! Actually it is kind of weird but this whole site is when you really think about it!

I can't even discuss them with her because she defends them blindly. I just don't understand it. But her home life isn't great, so she probably buys into the fantasy.
I think there is something to this. A few days ago they asked everyone to comment where they live, and many, many were from countries where people often struggle financially. I could definitely the fantasy aspect drawing those viewers in. Which is incredibly sad...and also mortifying. It's appalling that the Lumps are a representation of our country to these viewers - that they are pushing this skewed and ridiculous image of "everyday American life." Not that Americans don't have their issues, but DB is definitely an atypical family, and many normal American adults are disgusted with their materialism, wastefulness, entitlement, laziness, etc.

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

Lol that second comment, right to the point.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... fb754b.jpg[/img]
:roll:
abbytalks12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by abbytalks12 »

Theirmom wrote:Lol that second comment, right to the point.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... fb754b.jpg[/img]
He totally deserved that comment though. How pretentious do you have to be to tweet that? Good for you Brylard you have a big house, do you want a freakin cookie? Image

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And I don't want to hear about him taking a dump!
So he's never used that bathroom in the year and a half he's lived in that house?
Douchebag.
I really think cat 9480 is onto something. Family Fun Pack and Bratayley also have lots of subscribers from other countries, and I think they are buying into the fantasy of life in the rich USA. But these families are not "normal". At all.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Theirmom wrote:Lol that second comment, right to the point.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... fb754b.jpg[/img]
Really, he needs to brag about a freaking bathroom now??

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

queentee20 wrote:To clarify, our home has 4 bedrooms, 3 baths very close to M&B’s... that’s why I don’t think he’s as cool as he tries to be. Lots of homes have multiple bathrooms now... he tries so hard to act like he’s SO COOL because he’s never used that bathroom... come on now, plenty of us have as much as he does. He is not cool at all. ALSO, I remember when Aspyn & Parker built their home they mentioned how they never used one of their bathrooms either simply because they always use their master. Bryan needs to get tf off his high horse
I didn't use one of my bathrooms because it's in the basement of the house. Boy I better star bragging now like THE Bryan Lannister, owner of 3 bathrooms. Boy he'd be so jealous of Aaron Spelling's mansion it had like 127 rooms and I bet at least 12 were bathrooms. I'm surprised he isn't interested in trying to buy the Playboy Mansion now, but it wouldn't fit the closeted Christian image.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Thegoatsmeow

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

Unpopular opinion (I think) but I dislike Finns hair!! It looks awful. Why are parents obsessed with not giving their kids a first haircut? He is passed the "cute" baby curls by a long shot. It just looks so ratty.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

queentee20 wrote:What’s weird is their house honestly is NOT that big. The property yes but the house itself is rather small. I think they like to pretend they live in a mansion but it’s so Fucking small especially for $1.2 million... I think they should have found something with less acres & more square footage. He acts like their house has 20 rooms & 34 bathrooms xD they’ve got about as much space as the home my dad bought for $60,000
Yeah, when baby number three comes, they are maxed out on bedrooms, and that would leave them with no guest room. I know Missy's said she wants Ollie and Finn to share, but who knows if that will fly once they are older and want more space and privacy. I wonder if they will try to add on at some point. With their constant need to have a major project going on, I could see that happening. (Not sure how that would work - the layout of their house is so weird to me!) But I could also see them needing something bigger and better (they are never happy) and moving.

Actually, what I really see is them going bankrupt and moving back into Mimi and Papa's garage. Lets be real.

Of course this tweet made me Google how many bathrooms they have - 4.25. How does a quarter of a bathroom work? Is Bryan crapping in a random toilet somewhere in the basement while tweeting his millions of fans and checking his Craigslist?

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

queentee20 wrote:What’s weird is their house honestly is NOT that big. The property yes but the house itself is rather small. I think they like to pretend they live in a mansion but it’s so Fucking small especially for $1.2 million... I think they should have found something with less acres & more square footage. He acts like their house has 20 rooms & 34 bathrooms xD they’ve got about as much space as the home my dad bought for $60,000
I agree, their house isn't that big and I hate the layout (the long hallways etc.)
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Can someone who's not blocked on their IG check Missy's IG story? They're doing a murder mystery party. Don't know with whom-- they have no real friends.
I could log out and check myself, (funny how they don't realize that you can log out and still see what they post.)
Anyway, she posted a picture of a person lying on the floor-- the "murder victim-- with the caption "my husband". But it doesn't look like Bryan.

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

cat9480 wrote:
Yeah, when baby number three comes, they are maxed out on bedrooms, and that would leave them with no guest room. I know Missy's said she wants Ollie and Finn to share, but who knows if that will fly once they are older and want more space and privacy. I wonder if they will try to add on at some point. With their constant need to have a major project going on, I could see that happening. (Not sure how that would work - the layout of their house is so weird to me!) But I could also see them needing something bigger and better (they are never happy) and moving.

Actually, what I really see is them going bankrupt and moving back into Mimi and Papa's garage. Lets be real.

Of course this tweet made me Google how many bathrooms they have - 4.25. How does a quarter of a bathroom work? Is Bryan crapping in a random toilet somewhere in the basement while tweeting his millions of fans and checking his Craigslist?

I could be wrong but I think the quarter bath is where a sink is separate from the bathtub/shower toilet area? somebody correct me if I am wrong. A half bath is a toilet and sink.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

queentee20 wrote:Idk how to link them, I can only attach files but if someone can teach me how to do the link instead I’ll do that from now on!
Everyone talks about Bryan's weight, but I think Missy may actually be worse given how short she is and how quickly she's putting it on.

It's not baby weight if you put it on after you have your baby and stop breastfeeding.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

HelloSweetie wrote:
queentee20 wrote:Idk how to link them, I can only attach files but if someone can teach me how to do the link instead I’ll do that from now on!
Everyone talks about Bryan's weight, but I think Missy may actually be worse given how short she is and how quickly she's putting it on.

It's not baby weight if you put it on after you have your baby and stop breastfeeding.
Exactly. Bryan's weight hasn't really changed other than when they started vlogging, and when he lost weight, and then going back to his original size. He's been that way for years. Missy, on the other hand... her face, arms, stomach and legs have all become chubbier and only seem to be increasing in size.

I will say though, the illusion of shorter hair looks good on her. I wish she'd make the chop and freshen her look up a bit.
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

cat9480 wrote:Of course this tweet made me Google how many bathrooms they have - 4.25. How does a quarter of a bathroom work? Is Bryan crapping in a random toilet somewhere in the basement while tweeting his millions of fans and checking his Craigslist?

Doesn’t have anything to do with the Bumps, but a quarter bathroom is a bathroom that only has a toilet inside: From what I’ve heard, it’s quite common in Austria to have a quarter bathroom and a not-quite-full bathroom – one that is lacking the toilet. They then scoot from the quarter to the full to wash their hands

I can imagine though that it’s rather odd to have a quarter bathroom in the US
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

I gotta say that I think the suit flatters Bryan – he isn’t too-bad-looking wearing it (they might have edited the photo however)

(I also embedded the photo into your quote – I hope that’s okay! I can’t ‘teach’ you how to add photos and not files though as I don’t use Tapatalk :ims: )
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

Oh my God I laughed out loud in Starbucks when I saw that!

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Unread post by cat9480 »

Kish wrote:
cat9480 wrote:Of course this tweet made me Google how many bathrooms they have - 4.25. How does a quarter of a bathroom work? Is Bryan crapping in a random toilet somewhere in the basement while tweeting his millions of fans and checking his Craigslist?

Doesn’t have anything to do with the Bumps, but a quarter bathroom is a bathroom that only has a toilet inside: From what I’ve heard, it’s quite common in Austria to have a quarter bathroom and a not-quite-full bathroom – one that is lacking the toilet. They then scoot from the quarter to the full to wash their hands

I can imagine though that it’s rather odd to have a quarter bathroom in the US
Interesting. That's what I thought it might be, but I thought it was strange to have a toilet with no sink. The toilet in their bedroom is in its own little room just outside the master bathroom - maybe it's that.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Kish wrote:
I gotta say that I think the suit flatters Bryan – he isn’t too-bad-looking wearing it (they might have edited the photo however)
Agreed. He actually looks like a grown man when he gives up the Bieber look. Those long maternity tshirts he wears are just awful - he is too short to pull those off!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Please tell me she didn't _buy_ that dress. She looks awful. Bryan for once doesn't look so bad.

Return to “Daily Bumps”