DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Unread post by lmmomSD »

cat9480 wrote:
Kish wrote:
queentee20 wrote:Idk how to link them, I can only attach files but if someone can teach me how to do the link instead I’ll do that from now on!
I gotta say that I think the suit flatters Bryan – he isn’t too-bad-looking wearing it (they might have edited the photo however)
Agreed. He actually looks like a grown man when he gives up the Bieber look. Those long maternity tshirts he wears are just awful - he is too short to pull those off!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it's also that it's well-fitted. And the vest hides his belly.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by onbreak »

Kish wrote:
cat9480 wrote:Of course this tweet made me Google how many bathrooms they have - 4.25. How does a quarter of a bathroom work? Is Bryan crapping in a random toilet somewhere in the basement while tweeting his millions of fans and checking his Craigslist?

Doesn’t have anything to do with the Bumps, but a quarter bathroom is a bathroom that only has a toilet inside: From what I’ve heard, it’s quite common in Austria to have a quarter bathroom and a not-quite-full bathroom – one that is lacking the toilet. They then scoot from the quarter to the full to wash their hands

I can imagine though that it’s rather odd to have a quarter bathroom in the US
I live in baltimore city and almost every house has a "flush" which is just a toilet in a room somewhere in the basement

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

queentee20 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
queentee20 wrote:Idk how to link them, I can only attach files but if someone can teach me how to do the link instead I’ll do that from now on!
Please tell me she didn't _buy_ that dress. She looks awful. Bryan for once doesn't look so bad.

She bought MULTTIPLE dresses on amazon to be able to pick the best one
Oh, jeez. I don't even want to know.
Notice her body language in the picture? She's standing close to Bryan but doesn't have her arm around him. Her hand is on her chest. #couplegoals #can'tbeartohavemyhusbandtouchme

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Ohh a snake in the toilet.. I'll skip today's video

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Theirmom »

Bryan is definitely slimmer now than he was six months ago.
But that hardly means anything. He seems to gain/lose the same 20 pounds over and over again. Scrolling through his instagram, you can see his face balloon and shrink over and over during the last 4 years.
So yeah, right now he's in a slimming phase, but it never lasts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Bryan definitely looks nice in a well-fitted outfit like that.

While Missy has definitely been gaining weight, I think it's the dress more than anything. The "short" hair looks nice and the headband looks nice, but flapper dresses were designed with the ideal body at the time in mind. The trendy body back in the 20's was no hips, no boobs, no weight really. Just a body that went straight down without a curve. The shapeless, swishy flapper dresses were perfect for that. If it were an 1800's or 1950's murder mystery, Missy would look better. But a flapper dress just is not flattering for her (and I promise I'm not being a jerk, I'm just being accurate. a flapper dress wouldn't work on me either so I'm not just trying to hurt Missy).
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

They bought a RIDICULOUS amount of stuff for their murder mystery costumes. Going all out and putting together cool outfits is great, but 2 days at the mall?! Armfuls of shopping bags and counters full of accessories and dresses and hair/makeup supplies...wow.

Has anyone noticed how much Finn hits? It's gentle and he's adorable, so I think it goes unnoticed a lot - but they need to teach him that it's not ok and help him find other ways to express what he wants. Just like with Ollie, I feel like he doesn't have the verbal skills to express himself yet...and even though this is normal for kids his age, M&B don't bother to correct him and help him put things into words. It's just cute to them and they laugh if off. I realize he's not going to be doing any high level expressing of his emotions, but they could start modeling simple sentences for him - "I want ____" or "Can I have ___?" As usual, it seems like they believe he is just going to magically turn into this perfect, well-behaved little boy without any work on their part. Not Finn's fault at all

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

tintin15 wrote:Bryan definitely looks nice in a well-fitted outfit like that.

While Missy has definitely been gaining weight, I think it's the dress more than anything. The "short" hair looks nice and the headband looks nice, but flapper dresses were designed with the ideal body at the time in mind. The trendy body back in the 20's was no hips, no boobs, no weight really. Just a body that went straight down without a curve. The shapeless, swishy flapper dresses were perfect for that. If it were an 1800's or 1950's murder mystery, Missy would look better. But a flapper dress just is not flattering for her (and I promise I'm not being a jerk, I'm just being accurate. a flapper dress wouldn't work on me either so I'm not just trying to hurt Missy).
I think you're right. Missy has a hard time pulling off sleeveless stuff, too. She seems to gain weight easily in her upper arms (me too Image), and even when she was smaller, her arms were never particularly tiny.

And someone mentioned she should cut her hair...YES! Short women have a much harder time pulling off long hair (another thing I know all too well Image). It just makes her look short and stubby. Plus, it's so dried out and damaged. Short-to-medium hair would be so cute on her! I know I say this every single time this topic comes up, but she just needs to find some flattering clothes and a flattering hairstyle. She's not bad looking and her body is fine as long as she's happy with it. But she just tries to pull things off that aren't going to happen on a 5'2" women who has gained some weight after kids.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Don't know if it's already. Erm discussed but it looks like their views are tanking these days. They are well down.

Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

Okay, this is a crazy speculation and I’m 99% sure it’s not true, but if Bryan’s weight seems to be fluctuating he might be a social smoker of sorts :D I know it’s silly, he doesn’t smoke … But from my lurking days, someone once posted a screenshot in which it looked like he was holding a cigarette (which he wasn’t) … and it might explain him downing the cups of Throat Coat before a ‘performance’

I’m aware that this is absolute nonsense – all in good fun and flippancy
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

queentee20 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Please tell me she didn't _buy_ that dress. She looks awful. Bryan for once doesn't look so bad.

She bought MULTTIPLE dresses on amazon to be able to pick the best one

Once I saw Missy’s outfit (especially compared to Bryan’s), I knew right away that it was a mere cheap-ish costume (probably made of polyester) instead of Bryan’s nicer looking suit (but he might’ve merely gotten his hands on a better costume than her ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )
QweenKris
Talker
Talker

Unread post by QweenKris »

lmmomSD wrote:Can someone who's not blocked on their IG check Missy's IG story? They're doing a murder mystery party. Don't know with whom-- they have no real friends.
I could log out and check myself, (funny how they don't realize that you can log out and still see what they post.)
Anyway, she posted a picture of a person lying on the floor-- the "murder victim-- with the caption "my husband". But it doesn't look like Bryan.

It’s their stupid photographer Brooke’s “murder mystery party”. Brooke is the biggest try hard on the planet.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

QweenKris wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Can someone who's not blocked on their IG check Missy's IG story? They're doing a murder mystery party. Don't know with whom-- they have no real friends.
I could log out and check myself, (funny how they don't realize that you can log out and still see what they post.)
Anyway, she posted a picture of a person lying on the floor-- the "murder victim-- with the caption "my husband". But it doesn't look like Bryan.

It’s their stupid photographer Brooke’s “murder mystery party”. Brooke is the biggest try hard on the planet.

Bigger than Bryan? It must be bad. Lol

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

I didn't watch yesterday's vlog yesterday. It's starting to feel like a chore.

Bryan and Missy look great in their roarin' 20's outfits! Maybe trendy stuff just isn't their thing (obviously).

I know neither one of the boys should be hitting, but I just can't feel bad for Ollie when Finn does it to HIM lol!

One thing for yesterday's vlog, WHY is Ollie in the top part of that stroller!? It isn't cute for his feet to be all over Finn's face! I don't think it's an issue for Ollie to be in a stroller, but the fact that they ignore he's too big for the top part bothers me.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Missy touched the toilet seat and then put her hands on her mouth - without washing them - EWWWWWWW!! I can guarantee that Ollie didn't wash his hands either, they are super gross!! How much money did they spend on all that junk too? Like what are they going to do with all of it after? They never repeat their costumes so clearly just a few hundred dollars going down the drain as usual!
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Omg yes - the toilet seat thing gave me hives. This isn't the first time someone in that family has had their hands all over the toilet seat and not washed, either

(But, of course, they have so many bathrooms, that one probably doesn't get used anyway )

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

cat9480 wrote:
tintin15 wrote:Bryan definitely looks nice in a well-fitted outfit like that.

I think you're right. Missy has a hard time pulling off sleeveless stuff, too. She seems to gain weight easily in her upper arms (me too Image), and even when she was smaller, her arms were never particularly tiny.

And someone mentioned she should cut her hair...YES! Short women have a much harder time pulling off long hair (another thing I know all too well Image). It just makes her look short and stubby. Plus, it's so dried out and damaged. Short-to-medium hair would be so cute on her! I know I say this every single time this topic comes up, but she just needs to find some flattering clothes and a flattering hairstyle. She's not bad looking and her body is fine as long as she's happy with it. But she just tries to pull things off that aren't going to happen on a 5'2" women who has gained some weight after kids.

I am so with you on the upper arms! I want arms like Michelle Obama's, and when I work out, they don't look cut, just bigger muscles under the fat, lol. My best friend and I promised each other to have sleeves on our bridesmaids dresses. Maybe it's from being a short chick too. I agree that a flapper dress was meant for very skinny, not curvy women. Missy didn't have to dress like a flapper to be 20's. She could have found something else. She might have looked good in a Jean Harlow kind of dress. She was curvy! I do think she'd be better with shorter hair, but I don't think that headband did her any favors. But I would probably look awful in that outfit as well, so I shouldn't talk!

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Maybe it's the toilet that no one's ever pooped in until recently. If so, just hope Bryan had his Inaugural Dump in the toilet AFTER he played the snake prank.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

I get we all think Bryan fakes the love he has for Missy, but it really is sad to me that she never returns the favor. It would be nicer if they both kissed each other, but whenever Bryan kisses her on the cheak, she notices afterwards. At least Bryan TRIES. Like in the vlog today. Missy was mosy likely looking at her phone until Bryan kissed her. She remains with a straight face for a few more seconds and THEN looks at the camera. Smh.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 0442d9.png[/img]

Might be able to muster up some sympathy for Bryan had he not ripped Missy's bumpdate intro and the Fuller House intro from other people. Oh, and taken all the credit for a whole CD of songs that I'm willing to bet he only wrote some of the lyrics for.

Return to “Daily Bumps”