Samika Vlogs. Part #2

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Samika Vlogs. Part #2

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ewokfan11 wrote:
SunnySide0 wrote:Can we take a moment to discuss the fact that Monica and Elliott were considering spelling the name Erica as Airwreckah...
I think even Sam mentioned that it's pretty common for Mormons in Utah/SE Idaho to spell "regular" names really WEIRD. I lived in SE Idaho for a year and some names are totally crazy!

This is funny because it's true:

https://bycommonconsent.com/2017/03/14/ ... 6-edition/
The Binghams, a Utah Mormon vlogging family, have some real winners: Brexson (not sure if I spelled it right-- how can I tell? ) Ryler, and my favorite, Crew. Crew? And their daughter is Hazyl. They call her "Hazy". Can you imagine? "This is my daughter, Foggy". Every time they say Brexson, I think of Brexit. And the nicknames! Besides calling their little boys "stud", which really makes me twitch, they call Crew "Crewby". And then there's the Tannerites, with Canyon and Azbury. Sam and Jenn really did well by their kids. Good, solid names.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by thenightowl »

lmmomSD wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:
SunnySide0 wrote:Can we take a moment to discuss the fact that Monica and Elliott were considering spelling the name Erica as Airwreckah...
I think even Sam mentioned that it's pretty common for Mormons in Utah/SE Idaho to spell "regular" names really WEIRD. I lived in SE Idaho for a year and some names are totally crazy!

The Binghams, a Utah Mormon vlogging family, have some real winners: Brexson (not sure if I spelled it right-- how can I tell? ) Ryler, and my favorite, Crew. Crew? And their daughter is Hazyl. They call her "Hazy". Can you imagine? "This is my daughter, Foggy". Every time they say Brexson, I think of Brexit. And the nicknames! Besides calling their little boys "stud", which really makes me twitch, they call Crew "Crewby". And then there's the Tannerites, with Canyon and Azbury. Sam and Jenn really did well by their kids. Good, solid names.

^I agree, Azbury is one of the worst names I have heard ever and that's saying alot because I used to teach preschool and heard my fair share of names lol.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

thenightowl wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote: I think even Sam mentioned that it's pretty common for Mormons in Utah/SE Idaho to spell "regular" names really WEIRD. I lived in SE Idaho for a year and some names are totally crazy!

^I agree, Azbury is one of the worst names I have heard ever and that's saying alot because I used to teach preschool and heard my fair share of names lol.
Especially since they call him "Az". At first, I asked my daughter if they had named him "Aslan". I honestly wouldn't have put it past them. Branson isn't so bad, when you pretend it's not a big entertainment mecca in Missouri.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

thenightowl wrote: ^I agree, Azbury is one of the worst names I have heard ever and that's saying alot because I used to teach preschool and heard my fair share of names lol.
LOL! They must be Bon Jovi fans without any sense or a map of New Jersey!! FFS! Don't name your kid something stupid!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ewokfan11 wrote:
thenightowl wrote: ^I agree, Azbury is one of the worst names I have heard ever and that's saying alot because I used to teach preschool and heard my fair share of names lol.
LOL! They must be Bon Jovi fans without any sense or a map of New Jersey!! FFS! Don't name your kid something stupid!
Or Springsteen, lol.

SunnySide0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SunnySide0 »

ewokfan11 wrote:

It's insane how many names end with "lyn" or just "yn". I've noticed it's a very American thing to call children by what we would consider surnames in the UK such as Carter, Parker, Canon etc. No judgement but just a very interesting cultural difference.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Sam did an amazing job with an ad for an Intel computer for IG. He's so talented. If YouTube tanks, he has a real gift for marketing.

snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

I was looking way back in Jen's instagram to see if she posted much before marriage & I came across this baby pic of her. Noah is literally her little twin!
Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 2.43.34 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bam »

lmmomSD wrote:Sam did an amazing job with an ad for an Intel computer for IG. He's so talented. If YouTube tanks, he has a real gift for marketing.

that quality! other vloggers do family oriented ads too but they're not as genuine as samika does it.
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Sam and Jen look really good in the newest vlog! Like they've lost weight and they both seem so happy and glowing.
I'm glad they've started working out again! Not that they were fat at all, but you know what I mean
bam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bam »

^ sam posted on his IG that they did lose some weight. i'm glad for them, especially Jen. she just seems happier now that she's more active.

poor monica though! she looks like she's sooo over being pregnant. i suppose she's being induced anytime now.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

bam wrote:^ sam posted on his IG that they did lose some weight. i'm glad for them, especially Jen. she just seems happier now that she's more active.

poor monica though! she looks like she's sooo over being pregnant. i suppose she's being induced anytime now.
I can't blame her. Being pregnant in the summer is miserable. I know it's not really summer anymore, but it's still hot.

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

It doesn't look like the baby has dropped at all. Poor girl.. I hope she has a uneventful delivery. Hopefully the baby is here already if she was going in to be induced today.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

I'm excited for Monica and her husband! Curious to see what name they decided on. I've been watching Samika on and off recently, but by the looks of it I really like and enjoy their friendship with them. They need a good set of friends like that around.
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Monica had the baby! Poor thing, yesterday at 5ish Sam tweeted they were on "baby watch" and then today at 2 said she was finally here. Wasn't she supposed to be induced on Thursday!?
pattys
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pattys »

snowbaby95 wrote:Monica had the baby! Poor thing, yesterday at 5ish Sam tweeted they were on "baby watch" and then today at 2 said she was finally here. Wasn't she supposed to be induced on Thursday!?
There were no beds/spaces so they said unless she was in labour she shouldnt turn up. :|
bam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bam »

this cutie <3

#ripAIRWRECKA :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boredmamaneedsdrama »

bam wrote:this cutie <3

#ripAIRWRECKA Image
Oh my, that little pout Image
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Arie is a cute name, but it's going to be misspelled by others her entire life.
sun88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sun88 »

I am so happy for Sam and Jenn to have found such good friends (even though they are old friends, but you know what I mean) in AZ.
For some reason, I could feel that they were so done with Utah and they just seemed alone and bored and drained most of the time.
They are completely different people now and it makes me so happy to see them work on their appearance too (not that it is the most important thing but you should take care of yourself even when you have young kids at home).
Monica and Elliot and super sweet and I am also very excited for Jenn to actually decorate (thanks to Monica, I am sure ;) ).
Does anyone else despair the wallpaper looking pattern on their kitchen island? Anyway, they are going to purchase a home in a year so I guess it makes no sense to "touch up" on a rental.

Return to “Q-Z”