Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: OkOscarSleepsAllDay

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

spooky wrote:
Ilovecats wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Im sorry but who tf names a girl cooper?! and her son's name is sonny?
Cooper isn't her real name lol

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
A co-worker of mine sends her daughter to a private school and there are two girl "Cooper"s at her kid's school; along with: Harper, Parker, Tanner, Palmer and a Baker (all first names). I was helping her with goodie bags and had to ask if those were first or last names.
Girls with boys names is really a thing! I know girls with the name Ryan,Logan, Blake, Carter, Jayden and Conner. Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Ilovecats »

I personally love the idea of gender neutral names (or giving girls boy names)

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Double post. But like there's boys named Shelby, Cheyenne, lesley

sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

Rosiex3 wrote: Girls with boys names is really a thing! I know girls with the name Ryan,Logan, Blake, Carter, Jayden and Conner. Lmao

Just look at Mackenzie: used to be a surname only, then it became a boy's name (peaked in 1993ish) and now it is mostly a girl's name (peaked in 2002, but still going strong). Crazy thinking that it literally means "son of the wise ruler". Names are seasonal, just like every other fad.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

WHY tf is alaya in a stroller far from her parents?! while they are preoccupied with levi. WTF. Are they not worried someone will steal her?! These days there are so many sickos out there
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

also why is oscar so hell bent on repressing his children's emotions, esp levi. He taught levi to laugh off when he gets hurt?! That is so unhealthy. i agree you shouldnt make it a big deal for every scratch or bruise but that kid will have really bad issues when he is hurt emotionally or physically, bc he wont know it's ok to cry or feel sad. IDIOTS
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

Their titles are getting more and more clikbatey(I'm aware it's not a real world) and desperate. No Oscar, I am not even remotely tempted to click on a vlog that advertises you dragging on the ground your not yet 2 year old.I've stopped watching entirely, I only occasionally check to see the titles and the views but I won't give them any. I just read here sometimes to see what new outrageous thing they've done.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
cklein31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cklein31 »

People get real bent out of shape about what others name their babies but tbh if you just know a kid named something you think is odd then you just get used to it lol. My sister and I have "boys" names and we personally love it. The only names I think are THAT bad are straight up ridiculous. A girl in one of my uni classes is literally named Benadryl....

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

cklein31 wrote:People get real bent out of shape about what others name their babies but tbh if you just know a kid named something you think is odd then you just get used to it lol. My sister and I have "boys" names and we personally love it. The only names I think are THAT bad are straight up ridiculous. A girl in one of my uni classes is literally named Benadryl....

One of my friends Mom was a neonatal nurse. They had to convince a woman not to name her baby meconium. His name literally would have been shit Image

sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

Ilovecats wrote:
cklein31 wrote:People get real bent out of shape about what others name their babies but tbh if you just know a kid named something you think is odd then you just get used to it lol. My sister and I have "boys" names and we personally love it. The only names I think are THAT bad are straight up ridiculous. A girl in one of my uni classes is literally named Benadryl....

One of my friends Mom was a neonatal nurse. They had to convince a woman not to name her baby meconium. His name literally would have been shit Image

I had a student named Latrina. Literally means shitter. At least in English it's spelled "latrine" so it's one letter off but that poor kid. She went by "Trina" but the name on the roster revealed the true monstrosity of her name. I hope her parents called her that out of ignorance and not to play some sick joke on their baby.
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:WHY tf is alaya in a stroller far from her parents?! while they are preoccupied with levi. WTF. Are they not worried someone will steal her?! These days there are so many sickos out there
I just watched the vlog. And I think Alaya was with Kyla since Kyla went to the pumpkin patch with them. But they do leave her by herself at the park and stuff

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

alaya hanging off the edge of the bed facedown on a blanket asleep. oscar...im just gunna close the door and leave her there.. hmm seems safe
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

sasperillo wrote:
Ilovecats wrote:

I had a student named Latrina. Literally means shitter. At least in English it's spelled "latrine" so it's one letter off but that poor kid. She went by "Trina" but the name on the roster revealed the true monstrosity of her name. I hope her parents called her that out of ignorance and not to play some sick joke on their baby.
I can't remember which american star called her baby "fruit of sex". Like are these people for real
Well I guess it's a good thing the baby is born rich, he probably will never have to look for a real job or go to a real school...
Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

I used to work with a girl named 'Ta-a'
Pronounced 'Ta-dash-ah'

TaraLas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TaraLas »

Echox3 wrote:I used to work with a girl named 'Ta-a'
Pronounced 'Ta-dash-ah'

No you didn’t. This is such an old urban legend. Stop.

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

TaraLas wrote:
Pronounced 'Ta-dash-ah'

uhh, rude? you don't believe that people really name their kids weird shit like that? they do. trust me.

TaraLas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TaraLas »

ckks wrote:
TaraLas wrote:
Pronounced 'Ta-dash-ah'

uhh, rude? you don't believe that people really name their kids weird shit like that? they do. trust me.

It’s not rude when it’s clearly a lie. This myth about someone naming their kid “la-a” has been floating around for years. Google it.

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

TaraLas wrote:
ckks wrote:
TaraLas wrote: No you didn’t. This is such an old urban legend. Stop.

It’s not rude when it’s clearly a lie. This myth about someone naming their kid “la-a” has been floating around for years. Google it.

I don't need to google it. I've seen it before. but you actually CAN name your child that. just because a lot of people say it as a joke doesn't mean that nobody exists with that name or that this person doesn't know someone with the name Ta-ah.

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

someone in my town named their child Bri-ily....

TaraLas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TaraLas »

ckks wrote:someone in my town named their child Bri-ily....

Lol okay. You just came up with that?

Return to “OKBaby”