C&K: The Struggle is Real...ly Hard to Relate (Part 14)

anich177
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: C&K: The Struggle is Real...ly Hard to Relate (Part 14)

Unread post by anich177 »

I don't know why but the title of today's video just really pissed me off. I know it's all about getting people to click but that was just done in poor taste. That was like Daily Bumps type of stuff. :roll:
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

Wtf was Cullen’s little speech about Katie taking Brooks? Stepping up as a mother to d what her child needs? Well we all know Cullen isn’t gonna do it so someone has to!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

anich177 wrote:I don't know why but the title of today's video just really pissed me off. I know it's all about getting people to click but that was just done in poor taste. That was like Daily Bumps type of stuff. :roll:
I know, it bothered me too. C'mon Cullen be better than that.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

workfromhomemom wrote:
anich177 wrote:I don't know why but the title of today's video just really pissed me off. I know it's all about getting people to click but that was just done in poor taste. That was like Daily Bumps type of stuff. :roll:
Cullen looks like a complete asshole in today's vlog!!! What a dick. He should feel ashamed of himself!!!

As for Superchat for livestreams, users have to MANUALLY turn it on in the settings!!! Cullen would have had to turn it on and he KNEW it was turned on.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

The title and thumbnail again. Rushed to the hospital? If you mean rushed as in took him to a parade after a full morning of wheezing and coughing, and then to the hospital right before they close.

Good thing Cullen didn't take Brooks in to the doctor on his own. Didn't even know what O2 was.

I bet Big Al was holding back some choice words for Cullen harassing him while he was trying to get backstage to rest and cool off.
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

askeptichere wrote:The title and thumbnail again. Rushed to the hospital? If you mean rushed as in took him to a parade after a full morning of wheezing and coughing, and then to the hospital right before they close.

Good thing Cullen didn't take Brooks in to the doctor on his own. Didn't even know what O2 was.

I bet Big Al was holding back some choice words for Cullen harassing him while he was trying to get backstage to rest and cool off.
I'm not one to usually criticize Cullen, but he was being an ass today. He was hyper and had probably had a few beers (I wouldn't blame him on that one), but it was too much for me today. His behavior and his son's sickness didn't jive well together for me. I understand it probably did work better having one parent there (I agreed with Katie), but Cullen was so obnoxious in the vlog.
anich177
Amateur
Amateur

ewokfan11 wrote:
workfromhomemom wrote:
Cullen looks like a complete asshole in today's vlog!!! What a dick. He should feel ashamed of himself!!!

As for Superchat for livestreams, users have to MANUALLY turn it on in the settings!!! Cullen would have had to turn it on and he KNEW it was turned on.
He really did he couldn't of looked more neglectful as a father if he tried. I know Katie said it was best that it was just her and Brooks which I completely understand. He just looked like an absolute ass I couldn't of cared less about the same boring footage there is for every game I would of rather it just of been a 5 min vlog about Brooks honestly.
madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

I generally don’t mind them posting a thumbnail of a sick kid if that’s what the majority of the vlog is about, but this was absolutely too far! I defend them on a lot of things, but things are starting to get ridiculous! Cullen was obviously drunk during the game and giving props to Katie for doing exactly what she (and he as well for that matter) should have been doing...taking a sick kid to the doctor! I’m really disappointed in him and am beginning to wonder if he’s a functioning alcoholic.

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

The thumbnail and title are really gross. I wonder what their friend with the sick child think of their videos?
rd_valo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by rd_valo »

Ffs. Cullens attitude is disgusting. Overgrown manchild. He should have been at that hospital with katie and brooks. There were plenty of people there able to look after gaines.
He is certainly showing where his priorities lie.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Cullen and Katie are quickly losing any respect I once had for them. Today's video was just weird.
First he's so sick you think he can't breath properly but yet both parents chose to drag him to a parade? Like what???
And then when you finally decide to take him to urgent care, where he should have been the minute the doors opened that morning, you wait until 10 minutes before the close?
And I get that they don't want to take Gaines there, but she had two grandmothers and a grandfather there. Surely one of them would have offered to watch Gaines so Cullen could go with Katie and brooks.
And even if, and I don't believe it, Katie really didn't want Cullen there surely he knew that night would likely be rough, and that Katie stayed up the previous night to deal with sick brooks and likely someone would need to that night as well. How would getting drunk (he obviously was) at a football party going to be of any help?
He's so irresponsible.
daisy1000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by daisy1000 »

Cullen’s speech about Katie stepping up sounded like a bunch of babbling. I don’t know if he was drunk or not but that whole bit and other scenes after that were all over the place.

If you’re a subscriber and you didn’t happen to follow Cullen on social media or missed the post, of course you would run to the vlog thinking something bad happened. Obviously what is going on with Brooks is sad but Cullen didn’t seem too affected by it and Katie sounded like she was defending Cullen’s actions whether or not she actually felt that way is left up to speculation.

FitMom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by FitMom »

So you know he isn't feeling well in the morning...what do you decide to do?? Take him out and go to a parade in the heat. SMH. It was very hot here on Saturday, I just don't understand their priorities.
Lurker4Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lurker4Life »

Cullen was an idiot in the clog to day. I get not wanting Gaines to go with him, but like people said they had plenty of family around to look after her while Cullen came with them. Even if he stayed home (mostly sober) with or without Gaines incase something worse was wrong with Brooks and Katie needed him to come in would have been better but noooo, of course Cullen can’t miss his precious game :?
anich177
Amateur
Amateur

FitMom wrote:So you know he isn't feeling well in the morning...what do you decide to do?? Take him out and go to a parade in the heat. SMH. It was very hot here on Saturday, I just don't understand their priorities.
If my child woke up with that kind of cough and wheezing I would've taken them to urgent care that second. They just continue to shock with their negligence and overall stupidity. I was also kind of surprised at how much Katie's parents were egging Cullen on at the game or why Katie's mom didn't suggest taking him to the dr that morning. I know my grandmother would've definitely said something to my mom and I would've been at the dr within the next hour. That whole family is just getting weirder and less likable everyday.
abbytalks12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by abbytalks12 »

Cullen really did lose some respect from me today in the vlog. Also, you can totally tell Katie was lying through her damn teeth about how she was glad everyone else got to go to the game and she couldn't. She had all the tells.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
3BoysandaLilMiss
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 3BoysandaLilMiss »

I understand Katie not wanting to rush him in and to see if he improves on his own (I've done the same thing in the past)
croup/bronc often they feel/act fine during the day and the get worse of a night

I am disappointed in Cullen what if B had gotten worse and they had to transferring to another hospital? he was in no way capable of driving to them
he didn't even sound worried at all it was quite strange than none of them did besides Katie
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

One big issue I have with Cullen's behavior is that football game wasn't some "special occasion" that he might have spent a lot of $$$ to go to or only go to once a year. They go to almost EVERY home game (and it's all FREE). Cullen could have easily passed on this game to look after Brooks AND Katie (because she was probably stressed out alone with a sick baby).

I also noticed Cullen ended of the vlog when they were back home the next day - skipping any/all after the game vlog footage. Makes me think there was some partying vlogging he purposefully cut out because he expected people to react the way they are reacting.

This really is a new LOW for Cullen.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

One person could of at least gone with Katie for support when she took him to Urgent Care but it seemed everybody didn't wanna choose her or Brooks over football. I have lost all respect for Cullen, like I had much to begin with.
It might not of been life or death but my spouse would of not enjoyed a game with one of our kids that sick. He would of went and said for me to go to the game (ha, I wouldn't though).
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

How dare Brooks get sick on game day, it's so inconsiderate to his parents who do nothing every single other day. I can't believe he ruined their day of drinking and watching football from their box seats. If you don't agree with me then you must not be from the south and just don't understand football!!!

Return to “Cullen and Katie”