BritneyandBaby: You Just Got Brewed! (Part 30)

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: You Just Got Brewed! (Part 30)

Unread post by workinprogress »

Her lie about accidentally deleting that video is absurd. She said "sorry for those of you that didn't get to see it" even though she could easily reupload the video if she wanted to lol. Who uploads a video & then deletes all of the footage from everywhere else? Nobody. She's a dip shit, I'll tell ya what

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Makes video about dealing with hate and not letting people get to her

Gets hate about said video and “accidentally” deleted it

Sure Brit, sure.

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

calliepaige84 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 68f31e.jpg[/img]

But guys. She stays away from gossip sites!!!

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

Ilovecats wrote:
calliepaige84 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 68f31e.jpg[/img]

But guys. She stays away from gossip sites!!!

She gives it away that she actively reads this site. The whole “I know some people have 5 kids and can handle it” bs came from here when we gave her shit for taking off with only hamlet.

We should start a thread, things B has done/said that prove she reads here....

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Ok I'm all for "Be who you are " thing but damn doesn't it sound weird coming out of Britney's mouth ? It is hard to imagine she being that parents who open heartedly accepts if one of her kids wants to dress out of their gender. Is she really so open minded ? why did she even have to start such a hot topic ?
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

Totesmagotes wrote:What a liar ..why not re upload ???

4min 46 sec "ean the filler of my children" wtf

And in the intro .. thoroughly turned into thrilly
She apparently deleted to video off her computer to 'free up space' Image

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
ferryberry
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ferryberry »

WompWomp_1738 wrote:

I cannot believe she was ever this thin!!
I think body wise she looks gorgeous NOW (preffered her hair curly) she looks so so skinny there . Child like
ferryberry
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ferryberry »

Jebus christ
Britney is almost manic in the most recent video.
Speedy talking. Contradiction. Repetition. Its really frantic
Barrx2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Barrx2 »

Ew. The filler of her children wth! Lmao

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Whotiesyourshoes wrote:I never watched britts BS..I mean brew that she deleted. I know it was about how she deals with hate. Did people give her a lot of deserved crap on it? In short what did she say?
Her advice basically was to ignore when others are mean to you. Or don't read the mean websites/comments people make. IGNORE IT AND IT WILL GO AWAY!!!!

Then she turns around and says that everyone that is mean to you are losers and stupid and unhappy with their own lives.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

freshbalsam wrote:It’s probably difficult because, even though she is only 24, she spent her ENTIRE late teenage years and early 20s, as a parent and/or pregnant. I sure as hell would be awkward beyond belief if my first time going to the bar with friends was when I was 24, too. Many people begin those things when they turn 21, or they are already comfortable in their personalities and lifestyle that they are okay and can acknowledge that things like that are not for them. I LOVED going to the bar and drinking until 2 am late into my 20s before I started a family, but I have friends who couldn’t care less if they were in bed at 10 on a Saturday at 23. I think B likes to give off this wild child vibe that she never had because she was knocked up by what, 17/18?, 2 kids deep by 21?
Yeah I agree. Personal but I had kind of a strict upbringing as a teenager (about some things anyway) because my older siblings were pretty wild and my sister was a teen mom so my parents really cracked down on me. I don't know about you guys but I grew up in a city where most girls were sneaking into clubs by like 16/17 and drinking with fake ids and people often started drinking at parties around 15. I was NEVER allowed to do any of that and my parents knew all of the tricks by the time I was a teenager so my first night out ever I was 19 in college. That was OLD for my social circle at the time and it you better believe is SHOWED. It was so awkward and honestly not that fun because I was so self conscious the whole time and didn't really know what I was doing. I also put a lot of pressure on it to be 'the most funnest night everrrr!' and I was super excited for this wild night which meant I felt like I was failing at having fun the whole time.

Anyway my point is I'm guessing Britney was probably the same way. If grow up watching other people do that stuff you hype it up a lot and that makes it difficult to enjoy it. Hopefully things get better and she makes this a regular thing so she can go out once a month and feel like a person outside of her kids.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

marshmellow wrote:Ok I'm all for "Be who you are " thing but damn doesn't it sound weird coming out of Britney's mouth ? It is hard to imagine she being that parents who open heartedly accepts if one of her kids wants to dress out of their gender. Is she really so open minded ? why did she even have to start such a hot topic ?
She's not open minded at all. Letting your girl play with her brothers cars is not raising kids without gender roles.. and letting Aria cut her hair short?! WTF It is still at her shoulders, Rachel from rachelandbabies let hr daughter cut her hair SHORT and into a "boy" cut and she does not give AF. She is actually someone who is very clearly open minded about things like that, Britney is very clearly someone who says just enough to give off the vibe she is but then cuts herself off saying she doesn't want to go any further because she doesnt want to be controversial. The day Britney tweeted about transgenders using bathrooms at Target was the day I knew Britney lived in her own world and was NOT open minded.
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

I usually defend brit idk why I have a soft spot for her! But she's definitely not raising her kids without gender stereotypes. Like saying 'aria can play with NOLANS cars' why can't aria have cars of her own, ya know? Aria does seem very girly naturally but I think it's a stretch to say she raises them without gender roles lol
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

luci417 wrote:
freshbalsam wrote:It’s probably difficult because, even though she is only 24, she spent her ENTIRE late teenage years and early 20s, as a parent and/or pregnant. I sure as hell would be awkward beyond belief if my first time going to the bar with friends was when I was 24, too. Many people begin those things when they turn 21, or they are already comfortable in their personalities and lifestyle that they are okay and can acknowledge that things like that are not for them. I LOVED going to the bar and drinking until 2 am late into my 20s before I started a family, but I have friends who couldn’t care less if they were in bed at 10 on a Saturday at 23. I think B likes to give off this wild child vibe that she never had because she was knocked up by what, 17/18?, 2 kids deep by 21?
Yeah I agree. Personal but I had kind of a strict upbringing as a teenager (about some things anyway) because my older siblings were pretty wild and my sister was a teen mom so my parents really cracked down on me. I don't know about you guys but I grew up in a city where most girls were sneaking into clubs by like 16/17 and drinking with fake ids and people often started drinking at parties around 15. I was NEVER allowed to do any of that and my parents knew all of the tricks by the time I was a teenager so my first night out ever I was 19 in college. That was OLD for my social circle at the time and it you better believe is SHOWED. It was so awkward and honestly not that fun because I was so self conscious the whole time and didn't really know what I was doing. I also put a lot of pressure on it to be 'the most funnest night everrrr!' and I was super excited for this wild night which meant I felt like I was failing at having fun the whole time.

Anyway my point is I'm guessing Britney was probably the same way. If grow up watching other people do that stuff you hype it up a lot and that makes it difficult to enjoy it. Hopefully things get better and she makes this a regular thing so she can go out once a month and feel like a person outside of her kids.
She said she was wild in high school and would sneak out to party....

She should of just said “I’m going out to dinner, and dancing with friends” she didn’t have to mention anything about “... and it might get crazy”.

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

She thinks she lets them live without gender roles because she painted Nolan's nails on Snapchat. I knew as soon as I saw the title of the video that she was going to bring that up acting like shes the coolest mom in the world just because she painted his nails I don't see him owning baby dolls. I don't see Aria owning any trucks or anything. They just happen to play with toys categorized for the both genders because she has a kid of each gender. That's not raising them without stereotypes.

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandBaby: You Just Got Brewed! (Part 30)

Ilovecats wrote:She thinks she lets them live without gender roles because she painted Nolan's nails on Snapchat. I knew as soon as I saw the title of the video that she was going to bring that up acting like shes the coolest mom in the world just because she painted his nails Image I don't see him owning baby dolls. I don't see Aria owning any trucks or anything. They just happen to play with toys categorized for the both genders because she has a kid of each gender. That's not raising them without stereotypes.

I painted my sons toes... and hell my daughter has montser trucks like her brother but I highly doubt (even though I am very liberal in my views) I would let my son wear a dress outside the house even if he is only 3. I would love to see brit let Nolan wear a dress to the store if he wanted.

She wore a fake engagement ring to avoid looks. I couldn’t imagine her letting him dress as a princess to target.

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ilovecats wrote:She thinks she lets them live without gender roles because she painted Nolan's nails on Snapchat. I knew as soon as I saw the title of the video that she was going to bring that up acting like shes the coolest mom in the world just because she painted his nails Image I don't see him owning baby dolls. I don't see Aria owning any trucks or anything. They just happen to play with toys categorized for the both genders because she has a kid of each gender. That's not raising them without stereotypes.
Edit: I meant stereotypes to say gender roles, but oh well

Roisin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Roisin »

Yeah, if she was really raising them without gender roles she would buy them the same toys, dress them in gender neutral clothes, etc. Just cause you don't beat your daughter for playing with her brothers trucks doesnt mean your kids are living free of gendered expectations, brit.
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

JennaLuvBug wrote: She said she was wild in high school and would sneak out to party....

She should of just said “I’m going out to dinner, and dancing with friends” she didn’t have to mention anything about “... and it might get crazy”.
Yes! Exactly. Brittany never tried to say she was an innocent, sheltered teen with overprotective parents. It is the opposite!
She always tried to make it sound like she was a wild teen. Remember she even made that video about "getting busted by the cops". It was about a party she was at as a teen where everyone was drinking and partying and the cops showed up.

Plus Ean was not the first or only guy she has been with. In a video from a few years ago she said that before Ean she had 3 long term boyfriends plus some other guys that she was seeing that were "just for fun".
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

How the hell does one have 3 serious boyfriends and a few hookups all before the age of 17.

Yeah, she’s in for it with Aria.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”