KKtakeThePaciAway | Part 10

mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKtakeThePaciAway | Part 10

Unread post by mmoommoo »

i realise they were trying to be funny but they just.. aren’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

mmoommoo wrote:nah the third kids name will be some shit like noah or parker

heyyy nothing wrong with noah! That's a beautiful name. I plan to name my son that. Much better than jax, cruz, aiden, beckham, jaxton, paxton, teen mom names lol
Last edited by soul_in_a_earthsuit on Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ckks wrote:
cec816 wrote:Can they ever feed the kids without putting a screen in front of them??? It’s seriously ridiculous. She had Jackson in the kitchen by the computer and Landon in the living room in front of the tv. Like always. Poor babies!
YES. they do not need it. and that really just confuses me with Landon especially because when i'm feeding my 7 month old, i turn him AWAY from the tv if it's on. he gets distracted enough without any help from the tv lol. it's hard enough trying to get a baby to focus.

not only that but that impairs digestion/absorption of nutrients bc they are passively eating.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Pineapples wrote:Whatever name they chose it's never going to be as bad as 'Skar-Haven' ImageImageImage

gosh yesss. that name is beyond hideous. Not to mention it has a negative connotation and makes 0 sense and why would you name your baby after a physical deformation?!
mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mmoommoo »

skar haven takes the cake of the ugliest baby name on yt. aaryn williams baby skyla takes a close second tho.

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

Keren was on Twitter talking about ordering a xl pizza for herself and eating it in bed. That was quick. I knew that juice cleanse was bs when I realized it was sponsored.
_Router_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by _Router_ »

Why they act like they are millionaires? All the vlogs are about Keren shopping, drinking and ordering food! They live over their needs and financial resources.Can Keren live a whole month without buying something or spending money without reason? I think the answer it's just:"NO"! Countries were deep in debt and went bankrupt, because they used to spend more than they could afford. Khoa continues to believe that they won't be broke in the future with spending money like there isn't tomorrow? If he believes it, he is just naive! Also, he says all the time that he loves his babies, but he can't understand that the binkie ruined completely his son's teeth and mouth? Just take the binkie out off his mouth and take him to a dentist! I have one last question: Khoa all this time has only one job-to sell only this house? What about his career as a real-estate agent? Maybe Keren should edit the videos and Khoa can have a real work.
_Router_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by _Router_ »

Why they act like they are millionaires? All the vlogs are about Keren shopping, drinking and ordering food! They live over their needs and financial resources.Can Keren live a whole month without buying something or spending money without reason? I think the answer it's just:"NO"! Countries were deep in debt and went bankrupt, because they used to spend more than they could afford. Khoa continues to believe that they won't be broke in the future with spending money like there isn't tomorrow? If he believes it, he is just naive! Also, he says all the time that he loves his babies, but he can't understand that the binkie ruined completely his son's teeth and mouth? Just take the binkie out off his mouth and take him to a dentist! I have one last question: Khoa all this time has only one job-to sell only this house? What about his career as a real-estate agent? Maybe Keren should edit the videos and Khoa can have a real work.
JKYOUTUBEGG
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JKYOUTUBEGG »

[quote="_Router_"]Why they act like they are millionaires? All the vlogs are about Keren shopping, drinking and ordering food! They live over their needs and financial resources.Can Keren live a whole month without buying something or spending money without reason? I think the answer it's just:"NO"! Countries were deep in debt and went bankrupt, because they used to spend more than they could afford. Khoa continues to believe that they won't be broke in the future with spending money like there isn't tomorrow? If he believes it, he is just naive! Also, he says all the time that he loves his babies, but he can't understand that the binkie ruined completely his son's teeth and mouth? Just take the binkie out off his mouth and take him to a dentist! I have one last question: Khoa all this time has only one job-to sell only this house? What about his career as a real-estate agent? Maybe Keren should edit the videos and Khoa can have a real work.[/

Keren is too busy being a badass mom

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

mmoommoo wrote:skar haven takes the cake of the ugliest baby name on yt. aaryn williams baby skyla takes a close second tho.

?? Skyla is a pretty common name, whats your beef with that one lol
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
Pineapples wrote:Whatever name they chose it's never going to be as bad as 'Skar-Haven' ImageImageImage

gosh yesss. that name is beyond hideous. Not to mention it has a negative connotation and makes 0 sense and why would you name your baby after a physical deformation?!
Yo am I the only one that thought it was "scar" as in short for "Scarlett" or something!! I'm shook now that I know it's not omg that poor lil girl

katvoncheetos
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by katvoncheetos »

If anyone wanted to know... Keren is on younow doing khoas makeup. WHY

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

katvoncheetos wrote:If anyone wanted to know... Keren is on younow doing khoas makeup. WHY

It was only 3 minutes Image what was the point

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
britneyandshady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by britneyandshady »

mmoommoo wrote:nah the third kids name will be some shit like noah or parker

heyyy nothing wrong with noah! That's a beautiful name. I plan to name my son that. Much better than jax, cruz, aiden, beckham, jaxton, paxton, teen mom names lol
^my sons middle name is Parker lol

Sun26
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sun26 »

Long time lurker first time posting. Does she ever do activities with the kids? Any crafts? Any reading? Anything? It's strange to me. I started doing sensory activities with my kids before they turned one and continued with crafts. I wasn't a stay at home mom like her either. I feel like she has all the time in the world plus the money to do a lot of fun things with her kids and doesn't. Instead she sits her kids in front of a tv or laptop.

Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Idkhihello »

Sun26 wrote:Long time lurker first time posting. Does she ever do activities with the kids? Any crafts? Any reading? Anything? It's strange to me. I started doing sensory activities with my kids before they turned one and continued with crafts. I wasn't a stay at home mom like her either. I feel like she has all the time in the world plus the money to do a lot of fun things with her kids and doesn't. Instead she sits her kids in front of a tv or laptop.

Nope nope and definitely nope. She has the money and goes on target trips all the time yet never picks up a single craft or things to do sensory activities! It’s not like she’s busy filming or editing since she half asses everything on her personal channel and Khoa is the one staying up late editing. She does nothing all day but plop her babies in front of movies. She’s a joke for a mom lol. And it makes me laugh when Khoa calls her the best mom in the world.

Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

I can see why Khoa’s mom wouldn’t like Keren. I wouldn’t want my son with a whiny, needy bitch like her that clearly takes advantage of him. (Not to mention throws things at him and breaks spatulas on his leg by hitting him) She’s so annoying

Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Oma66 »

Idkhihello wrote:
Ilovecats wrote:Where's the lap top?? Image

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
on the other side of the camera or off to the side
HAHAH I wish someone would comment that. When people sponsor her can’t they see that it’s all bs and she doesn’t deserve the sponsorship?

Oh I went to their website and gave them my 2 cents on the feedback icon....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Oma66 »

dnbunny wrote:Hey guys has anybody else noticed Jackson being more vocal recently? He seems to be attempting to say more words lately. I hope Keren and khoa start nurturing him more and reading to him!

Total credit goes to the nanny, Tay Tay.

Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

Noturavemom wrote:
dnbunny wrote:Hey guys has anybody else noticed Jackson being more vocal recently? He seems to be attempting to say more words lately. I hope Keren and khoa start nurturing him more and reading to him!

Total credit goes to the nanny, Tay Tay.

Truly believe he’ll be speaking in sentences soon as long as Taylor keeps it up. Lol yes taylor

Return to “KKandBabyJ”