Gardner Quad Squad - TheBold&The(WhyAreYouSo)Beautiful (Pt9)

amyisnewhere
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad - TheBold&The(WhyAreYouSo)Beautiful (

Unread post by amyisnewhere »

lovethispage wrote:I got the PM earlier this morning when Eskayem wasn’t so busy.

My post above with all the PM PM PM PM PM should explain without revealing personal info

Remember we are speculating
Thank you love this page. This Pm stuff was getting ridiculous. Why post that this morning and make us wait all day with excuses of bring too busy??

How do you know her driving record eskayem?
totallyrosalie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by totallyrosalie »

PM, please.

I have been a lurker since gomi days. I am banned from their YouTube, and I corrected Tyson's grammar once on Instagram and he just laughed. It was about the error he makes at the start of every single blog with the date. He never puts a comma between the day of the month and the year which is just wrong, and it annoys me. He always does “October 5 2017” when it should be “October 5, 2017” - even after I told him it was incorrect. A bunch of their fans attacked me for my suggestion. Of course. Their limited vocabulary of “cool” and “awesome” is pathetic.
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Welcome to all the new posters!
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

That makes sense. I couldn't understand why she wouldn't take advantage of the car perk. If we know anything about the Greedners we know they like their free stuff.
Sneaky_snarky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sneaky_snarky »

I am slow. I must not get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lovethispage »

amyisnewhere wrote:
lovethispage wrote:I got the PM earlier this morning when Eskayem wasn’t so busy.

My post above with all the PM PM PM PM PM should explain without revealing personal info

Remember we are speculating
Thank you love this page. This Pm stuff was getting ridiculous. Why post that this morning and make us wait all day with excuses of bring too busy??

How do you know her driving record eskayem?

She made the original post at around 11pm Sunday evening Pacific time for me. I was the the first one to quote/answer her and say I wanted a pm. She pm me around 5:30am Monday my time. I think she is also Pacific time. (California)

If she pm anyone I’m sure she went down the list. But then I noticed there was an overwhelming amount of pm requests. Pages of them.

I just thought I would post something above to satisfy some curiosity. You know, help a sister out.

She never made an excuse for being too busy. I was the one who said she is probably busy to be able to answer everyone. I said she pm me early this morning meaning probably before she started her day with kids and stuff. Like I said it was 5:30 am.

I’m not going to make the call on putting this info on this page. Yes it’s public info if you go to a website and do a search. But I’m not going to do it because it just seems like I always get in trouble for telling people they can post stuff here.
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lovethispage »

Sneaky_snarky wrote:I am slow. I must not get it.

I think someone has said if you are trying to qualify for a mortgage you aren’t supposed to make any large purchases. The lease would have to be in her name even though Senegence is giving her the monthly amount. There would be a credit check. It’s been so long since I very first got my own mortgage I don’t remember having to follow these rules but I have heard of it. Some other posters here have commented on this same subject as well. Also I remember ASSWIT said it somewhere maybe on her blog that she wasn’t going to get her car until she was in the new house but she didn’t explain in depth about it affecting her loan.
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
ClassyCat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ClassyCat »

So I have an 'enemy' in Utah. She is wanting to drive my kid somewhere. Does anyone know a website where I could look up her driving record?

:mock:
Sneaky_snarky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sneaky_snarky »

Lets just give eskayem some time. You guys, her husband is off fighting fires in California and she’s taking care of her kids and her career. She will post more when she can.

She’s not quadneck and quadback who have nothing to do but shop and eat. Lol.

;)

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

lovethispage wrote:
Snarky Lady wrote:
Wgchick22 wrote:Did anyone notice that brother Beau didn't stick around after dropping off the bench? He replied something after Tybag said no one knows you but I couldn't understand him?
I thought he came in for a minute. I could be wrong though he looks a lot like Oakland. Someone I have not seen this weekend is Madison.

Didn’t TyASS say something like the bench fell off the porch and broke into a million pieces? I suppose he didn’t want to bring up the subject of vandals. I missed that vlog about the bench. Or did they vlog (show it)? Did it look like someone broke it up?
From what I remember, it just broke in two pieces. The spindles holding the back up, split in two and so the back fell off. It sat on the very edge of thief from stoop, so I'm guessing the girls actually pouched it off and broke it in half. They don't tell the truth about anything that makes the girls look bad, so let's just pretend that vandals pushed it off to the ground and broke it in half, but miraculously didn't touch one other darn thing on his extravagant assortment of outdoor decorations he has in rotation.
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Teenyj
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Teenyj »

Boboli Personality wrote:Hi,

I am new here. I have been driven out of lurkerdom by my intense dislike of this ghastly family.

I don't know where to begin with the things that are wrong with them. Nor do I know how I got suckered into watching the vlogs ( but it was probably via Kelle Hampton, who I now think is a miracle of good mothering - compared to the Gardners)!

If I have to single out the thing I most despise about them it is the way they eat out all the time but are too mean to buy the kids their own food. So they have their own overloaded plates and obviously the kids want their share.This results in them aiming food into a child's mouth with a fork - a beastly accident waiting to happen. Makes me cringe every time I see it.

I cannot stand the talking, hands off the wheel and not looking at the road either. But maybe Utah is different to Scotland. You'd be off the road in a nanosecond where I live if you did that.

Beastly people. I love it!

Beastly people. The kids are fairly unpleasant too, but it's not their fault.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Night lady wrote:
eskayem wrote:Ok, I know we can't post links if we find out personal information, can we send it in private messages here?
PM too please.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
ME TOO, please!!

I'm pages and pages behind so this may not even matter anymore by the time I catch up, lol.
Teenyj
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Teenyj »

Not sure what's going on with the PM thing.

But, does anybody think it's odd that Tubby didn't take advantage of the wife being gone and do a live Q & A with his girlfriends?
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

Wasn't Trashy driving the day she got her gift card from a KAD?
Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Oma66 »

Sunnyunicorn wrote:
lovethispage wrote:
Sneaky_snarky wrote: Maybe Ugg’s donates them. They are wearing them an awful lot. Bet we don’t see the rest of the boots much at all. Lol.

I can’t see such a big big company as Ugg donating boots to those losers. They don’t need the advertising. ASSWIT has several pairs herself as well as Ugg slippers. I remember KAD last year asking her where she got her boots or slippers. I remember he said the outfits were gifts but I don’t remember him specifically saying the boots were unless I missed something. Remember when someone gave them the Disney princes dresses? ASSWIT went overboard with how much she liked them and had them put them on immediately. Then remember some shorts outfits, she pretty much cast them aside. I think if someone gave those girls those Ugg’s she would have been so excited she would have started humping a pillow in a wild frenzy. Sorry I had to make myself chuckle.
Yeah they 100% bought those Uggs themselves and are saying it's a gift (donation???) so they can fool us haters who criticize them for their extreme spending. Surely they'd open a box that big on camera. And SURELY they'd thank the person who send them by name.

They do get nice gifts every now and again, but I wonder if the constant flashing of their lavish lifestyles has started to dry up the grift train. Remember when they were practically begging for Cowboy boots for the girls? I don't think they ever got them.
I agree, in there vlog it shows trashly opening the box and she clearly know what was in the box...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Oma66 »

Sunnyunicorn wrote:
Aussiegal2017 wrote:
Sunnyunicorn wrote:Add me to the PM list too if you don't mind! I love seeing all you lurkers pop out of the woodwork- it shows how many of us truly see the truth about this sick family. Post more y'all!

Anyway, I would LOVE to see the girls do the dance class. I didn't watch the Bingham vlog- do the kids go into the class by themselves with no adults? That's how it was when my daughter started dance at 2. No parents, no tears, and you had to be on your best behavior!

Hey Mr. Piggy and Trash- if you bring your girls to a dance class and they do the whole thing BY THEMSELVES with good behavior I will send you four pairs of premium ballet shoes. Pinky promise!
No parents in the dance class they watch the video on the screen from outside

Thanks for the info! That's how my daughter's studio is too. Can you imagine Mr. Piggy sitting out in the lobby calmly watching someone be in charge of the FF? He'd have a heart attack and fall over dead.

Do you hear that Trashley? Make it happen and the path is cleared for you to move onto Branden!
Trashley will HAVE to sign Evie and barley up for parkour!!! She could hurry and mount him and manboobs would never know..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sunnyunicorn wrote:
Aussiegal2017 wrote:
Sunnyunicorn wrote:Add me to the PM list too if you don't mind! I love seeing all you lurkers pop out of the woodwork- it shows how many of us truly see the truth about this sick family. Post more y'all!

Anyway, I would LOVE to see the girls do the dance class. I didn't watch the Bingham vlog- do the kids go into the class by themselves with no adults? That's how it was when my daughter started dance at 2. No parents, no tears, and you had to be on your best behavior!

Hey Mr. Piggy and Trash- if you bring your girls to a dance class and they do the whole thing BY THEMSELVES with good behavior I will send you four pairs of premium ballet shoes. Pinky promise!
No parents in the dance class they watch the video on the screen from outside

Thanks for the info! That's how my daughter's studio is too. Can you imagine Mr. Piggy sitting out in the lobby calmly watching someone be in charge of the FF? He'd have a heart attack and fall over dead.

Do you hear that Trashley? Make it happen and the path is cleared for you to move onto Branden!
They will be kicked out of there so fast. You know those craY parents won't be able to sit there respectfully and quietly watch a dance class and vlog it over the tv. I mean we know it is possible to do because Minday does it successfully every week. But those two dolts will be blocking everyone else from being able to see the tv, as she films it screeching "ARE YOU DANCEEEEN?" and he just stands there laughing his child predator laugh yelling "WHY ARE YOU SO BEAUTIFUL?" or "GIRLS ARE YOU DOING IT." I direct lots and lots of children's theater programs. And let me guarantee you that you only piss off a stage or dance mom once before it becomes an issues. Mi day and Stephanie might be too nice to tell them to cut that shit out, but the rest of those parent won't care. They paid to see their kids dance on that tv, and they won't let them get away with that.

Unread post by Guest »

A$S is driving in the vlog called "WHEN DADS AWAY MOM AND THE DURLS WILL PLAY" May 28, 2017. It was a memorable day as she was breaking her own arm as she patted herself on the back for being alone in the world with the FF
Stellaboo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellaboo »

ClassyCat wrote:So I have an 'enemy' in Utah. She is wanting to drive my kid somewhere. Does anyone know a website where I could look up her driving record?

:mock:

Wow - I was wondering how we jumped so many pages on a day when there's no vlog.

So I'm guessing that the PM is a link to Trashley's (presumably awful) driving record? Thanks ClassyCat!

:rofl:
Stellaboo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellaboo »

Jane wrote:
Stellaboo wrote: It sounds like we have the exact same mother, LOL!
By the time I was the same age as the quads I was asking to be excused from the table when I was done eating.
We were not allowed to get up from the table until we asked. She was a stickler for proper behavior at all times - especially in public.

I actually don't mind that she had so many rules. I grew up to have excellent manners and I am a very polite person.
It's amazing how far good manners can take you in life. That's something the girls will never know because they are encouraged to act like rude little monsters. And they are so spoiled by the never ending stream of gifts they will never be able to appreciate anything.
Stellaboo, it does sound like we had the same Mother. We had to wait until we were excused ("may I please be excused from the table") also. Not only was I NOT allowed to sit on the table, but no elbows either (Jane, Jane, young and able get your elbows off the table). LOL I can't even imagine my parents encouraging us to open our mouths to show them chewed food while they laugh, take photos and post them to the internet for the world to see. Food was to be properly passed on serving dishes. I don't mind that my Mom was strict with manners either.
I'm 42 and I still won't put my elbows on the table if my mom's around. :lol:
My dad is the worst offender - she's even been known to knock his elbow off the table once in a while.

Being polite is an important life skill that clearly Trashley and Bison never learned. The girls stand absolutely no chance...... :|

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”