JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

waitwhat
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Unread post by waitwhat »

I stopped even skipping through the vlogs. Have Tommy and Caden been visiting at all lately? Are they still in the vlogs? Last I checked they were minimally filmed. Is it possible Ashley got some kind of court order after all?
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

georgiapeach19 wrote:
webby wrote:is this a Halloween bathing suit???
UGLY
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 6e6d15.jpg[/img]

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
I think it's cute! I liked the bow that want with it too.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
I thought it was kind of cute too lol. Although it looks like a $3 wish outfit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

waitwhat wrote:I stopped even skipping through the vlogs. Have Tommy and Caden been visiting at all lately? Are they still in the vlogs? Last I checked they were minimally filmed. Is it possible Ashley got some kind of court order after all?
They were in Janell's vlog when they went to the haunted house
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

NaNaBrianna wrote:I feel like Jessss has been reading here a lot more lately and she’s getting kinda snippy.

Her thumbnail on the “I don’t know how to do my makeup and I don’t care!” video and her snippy response to putty a diaper on Addy after her bath tonight.

Keep on reading on Jesssss!

I agree. IU actually think Jess was one of the only youtubers who was genuine when they said they didnt read here but now that we know two of her closest friends, Kally and Janelle have been here it is hard to believe she atleast isnt aware of the overall general opinion of her.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

UGLY
[img]

Yuck. Good lord Jess, find a Carter's and lay off of Wish.
cfbfabe123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cfbfabe123 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
NaNaBrianna wrote:I feel like Jessss has been reading here a lot more lately and she’s getting kinda snippy.

Her thumbnail on the “I don’t know how to do my makeup and I don’t care!” video and her snippy response to putty a diaper on Addy after her bath tonight.

I agree. IU actually think Jess was one of the only youtubers who was genuine when they said they didnt read here but now that we know two of her closest friends, Kally and Janelle have been here it is hard to believe she atleast isnt aware of the overall general opinion of her.
She definitely reads here. There have been many posts about how much they eat tacos... And the last couple times they've eaten tacos in the more recent vlogs, she has said how they haven't had tacos in "forever" (ya right).
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:

She has talked about this site in the past. She said everyone hates her.
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Jessica should make chicken wraps. That's what I'm having for supper with fries (CUT FROM REAL POTATO) and it's so easy.
I love tacos but I couldn't imagine eating them every week lol

KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

You know she spent so much GD time designing that kitchen you'd think she'd be jumping for joy creating all kinds of fun recipes and cooking with the kids (I know I would).
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Anyone know the game that the kids were playing that was sponsered with the litte things that shoot everywhere lol
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

UGLY

That child looks so much like Chris lately :?
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Which isn't a good news ^^ haha
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Can someone change the picture? I don’t follow this family but I’m sick of seeing that child pop up in my newsfeed. She is.. not cute.
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

It's 2017 and all of Addie's baby photos are the kind of fashion cringe 80s, 90s, and early 00s kids had to deal with.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

Highlighter wrote:It's 2017 and all of Addie's baby photos are the kind of fashion cringe 80s, 90s, and early 00s kids had to deal with.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
To be fair, my mum told me that when I was growing up in the 80's she thought 'luckily my kids have cool modern clothes and won't have to deal with the horrible fashion I had as a child' but now I wish I could go back and burn some of the things she dressed me in. So probably in 20 years people will be thinking 2017 fashion is horrendous. It happens in every generation I think :lol: but Addies clothes are much tackier than most other children
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

We all totally needed to see Jess with her shirt lifted up, pressing on her boob while Adhulk sleeps on it. YES, thank you so much Scooby
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

waitwhat wrote:I stopped even skipping through the vlogs. Have Tommy and Caden been visiting at all lately? Are they still in the vlogs? Last I checked they were minimally filmed. Is it possible Ashley got some kind of court order after all?
It seems like Tommy and Caden's mom must be ok with them being filmed and in youtube videos.

Last week in a video Chris drove down to where they live to celebrate Caden's birthday with him.
Chris took Caden out for birthday breakfast then afterwards they went and played paintball with some of Caden's mom's side of the family.

Caden's mom's parents were there (Chris mentioned Caden's grandparents being there), as well as her sister or brother. (Chris mentioned they were Caden's aunt and uncle so I'm not sure if one is Caden's mom's sister or brother and then their spouse)

Chris was filming Caden after paintball and his aunt and uncle were walking by. Chris asked them if they want to be on camera and they said sure! Then Chris turned the camera to them and the female smiled and waved and the male said "what's up" to the camera.

If Caden's mom had a problem with them being filmed for youtube I can't see her own sister (or brother?) not saying anything to him about it as they see Chris filming Caden. Not only that but they themselves were ok with being filmed on his camera knowing it was going in a youtube video.
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

Wonder if Chris is putting some of it into a college fund or giving a percent to Ashley

teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

Who knows. I was really shocked though that Chris seems to have a decent relationship with Ashley's family members. He was hanging out with her mom and dad and sibling playing paintball. That was a shock!
doggo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doggo »

KittyKax wrote:I just wonder how hard it's going to be for her to find a job at all after all this is said and done. She's never had a regular job so she really only has Youtube on her resume which I can't imagine involves practical skills needed for something like a retail job.

Also, what's going to happen with her schooling? College credits do expire after a certain period of time. It depends on the school but let's be honest, with 5-7 children to take care of she's really only got one option for schools near her for a reasonable daily commute(Stanislaus State ).
I can't see her ever running a classroom as an actual licensed teacher. I think a good job for her would be a preschool photographer since she loves babies and seems to enjoy working with the camera too. I did it seasonally once during college. You go around to daycares, make the kids laugh and snap a picture. She'd honestly be perfect for it, but Chris would have to get up off his ass too if they're going to support the whole brood without youtube money.

Return to “JesssFam”