Gardner Quad Squad - TheBold&The(WhyAreYouSo)Beautiful (Pt9)

Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad - TheBold&The(WhyAreYouSo)Beautiful (

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

Wow I did not check here since mid day yesterday and find days worth of snarks lol way to go sister snarkers.
Snarky is as snarky does!
Ladida52
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ladida52 »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
CherryBaby wrote:Of course there are exceptions, but it would be really unusual for a practicing LDS (Mormon) housewife to have a DUI, but I wouldn't put it past Trash. She didn't bat an eye when she was called out for illegally sneaking into Cornbelly's.
Plus I noticed a close family member of the Waddler definitely has a DUI. Hmmm, interesting. Thanks, Eskayem, your info actually caused us to look at the possibility that the KADs are worshipping a couple of crooks.
It also appears that one of the family members also has a charge for resisting arrest and for possession of a controlled and illegal substance.
Let's just say that there are bad drivers and people who don't pay their bills on both sides of the family. Less than stellar reputations for this family! Seems like there is no integrity with this bunch!
Boboli Personality
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Boboli Personality »

Well I confess that I was sad enough to check out the Binghams (but only the bit in the restaurant).

Ugh - if that troupe of guttersnipes surged in when I was eating I would have to leave pronto. Usual chair standing and even bashing into complete strangers and one point.

Is it only me that thinks it unkind to make the Feral Four watch other kids with full plates and apparently get nothing themselves? Maybe they were waiting to be served but I doubt it somehow. Noticed one of the more pingling twins actually eating a crumb from Trashley's 'boyfriend's'plate.

But yep, the Fat Controller was very subdued indeed. I think he's very insecure in his masculinity so only really feels safe with his brothers or other family members. I can't stand the Bawling Bingham Buffoon but he's marginally better than the Controller. At least he's got a job.
Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sisteroo »

They may have went bankrupt because they Tried to start that tuxedo business, I don’t know if they ever did open it , or maybe someone did something illegal or stole some money related to the business?
Thanks for the PM !!
No vlog today yet
Keth Selhan 1986
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Keth Selhan 1986 »

PM please!
Innocence has a power evil cannot imagine. (El laberinto del Fauno/Pan’s Labyrinth ©)
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

Boboli Personality wrote:Well I confess that I was sad enough to check out the Binghams (but only the bit in the restaurant).

Ugh - if that troupe of guttersnipes surged in when I was eating I would have to leave pronto. Usual chair standing and even bashing into complete strangers and one point.

Is it only me that thinks it unkind to make the Feral Four watch other kids with full plates and apparently get nothing themselves? Maybe they were waiting to be served but I doubt it somehow. Noticed one of the more pingling twins actually eating a crumb from Trashley's 'boyfriend's'plate.

But yep, the Fat Controller was very subdued indeed. I think he's very insecure in his masculinity so only really feels safe with his brothers or other family members. I can't stand the Bawling Bingham Buffoon but he's marginally better than the Controller. At least he's got a job.
I also noticed that Hazey and Leah were sitting down quietly while the FF were standing and eating their usual ice cups.

I know kids tend to get a bit excited when other children are around but Hazey got sillier and a bit naughty too. I can just see how those ballet classes are going to go.

Interesting comments about Tyler being subdued. Very clever to pick that up. Notice that Mindy tried to ask two fo the girls about their jumpers and neither of them replied. Poor things.

Had to laugh tough at how stupid they all look with those selfie sticks and filming. If they even got me in the background I'd be demanding they take me out. Must be so intrusive to the girls who I don't think really understand what they are for.
Ladida52
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ladida52 »

I think that the real reason for a late/no vlog this morning is because the waddling hump back is in a really foul mood due to his lack of sugar and caffeine. I think that's why he was quite at lunch too. He has absolutely no energy and is lethargic and craving his next fix!! Things are probably really tense at Casa Gardner. The lunch probably exhausted him and he is sprawled out on his couch and napping while the FF do.
Boboli Personality
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Boboli Personality »

[/quote]
I know kids tend to get a bit excited when other children are around but Hazey got sillier and a bit naughty too. I can just see how those ballet classes are going to go.

Interesting comments about Tyler being subdued. Very clever to pick that up. Notice that Mindy tried to ask two fo the girls about their jumpers and neither of them replied. Poor things.

Had to laugh tough at how stupid they all look with those selfie sticks and filming. If they even got me in the background I'd be demanding they take me out. Must be so intrusive to the girls who I don't think really understand what they are for.[/quote]

The girls' speech is appalling. They appear to understand very little of what is said to them and/or do not have the words to reply. But of course, their parents never listen to them and think screeching 'say so and so' is a useful way of encouraging speech.And they have inherited their father's dead shark eyes.

I do accept it is harder with multiples and that comparisons are odious but I do remember my daughter saying to me when she was two and a half "I don't like that caterpillar, it's coming at me!". I can pinpoint exactly how old she was because it was at a particular Glastonbury festival (June 1997).

I can't imagine any of the girls stringing those words together or speaking clearly enough to be understood.
Sandocan
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sandocan »

eskayem wrote:Guys. I am sorry. I didn't get to all of you. If I didn't, could you please PM me? I am so sorry. Life just got crazy today :( I didn't mean to leave most of you in suspense, I promise. I'm not a horrible person, I just...life. Again, I am sorry.
Oh my God esksyem no apologies needed. We are all very busy with our lives. Most of us work, have kids, have meetings, business to run, etc. Don't feel pressured in sending those pm. Your family should always come first.
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

Sandocan wrote:
eskayem wrote:Guys. I am sorry. I didn't get to all of you. If I didn't, could you please PM me? I am so sorry. Life just got crazy today :( I didn't mean to leave most of you in suspense, I promise. I'm not a horrible person, I just...life. Again, I am sorry.
Oh my God esksyem no apologies needed. We are all very busy with our lives. Most of us work, have kids, have meetings, business to run, etc. Don't feel pressured in sending those pm. Your family should always come first.

I agree with Sandocan 100%. No apologies needed whatsoever! (Asswipe exclamations) Thank you for sending me the PM.
Stellaboo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellaboo »

Night lady wrote:Am I missing something? No vlog since Saturday?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Yeah, he said he was taking a break and there wouldn't be one until today.
Trashley is out of town at a princess convention and she forgot to leave him his testicles.
skipperpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skipperpt »

The Bingham's vlog shows Mindy giving Steph a gift for her birthday but it doesn't show one from the Gardners. Given their history of piss poor present giving, I am still appalled but not surprised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

skipperpt wrote:The Bingham's vlog shows Mindy giving Steph a gift for her birthday but it doesn't show one from the Gardners. Given their history of piss poor present giving, I am still appalled but not surprised.

Hard to give someone else a present when they do not have a baby to swaddle lol........probably handed her a tube of lipshit she did not wrap. Probably see it in their v'log if they ever get around to putting one up today.
Beauregard1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beauregard1 »

I think Tyler is very shy as well as insecure. Watch the Bingham vlog where they bring him healthy food to apologize for missing his birthday. He is very quiet, doesn't know what to do. He is caught off guard, hasn't had time to rehearse. He even asks Ashley if she knew anything about them coming over. Totally unable to control the situation.

How much older than the quads are Leah and Hazel? They seem much calmer and better behaved than the FF. Social skills are more advanced. Those wild quads really need to be in, at least, a Mother's Day out program.
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Beauregard1 wrote:I think Tyler is very shy as well as insecure. Watch the Bingham vlog where they bring him healthy food to apologize for missing his birthday. He is very quiet, doesn't know what to do. He is caught off guard, hasn't had time to rehearse. He even asks Ashley if she knew anything about them coming over. Totally unable to control the situation.

How much older than the quads are Leah and Hazel? They seem much calmer and better behaved than the FF. Social skills are more advanced. Those wild quads really need to be in, at least, a Mother's Day out program.

The quads are older than both Hazy and Leah. Hazy just turned two this past Sunday I am not sure about Leah but know she is younger. The quads to me are seriously delayed in their maturity levels. I still see them around 18 months old and they will be 3 Dec 28
Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Beauregard1 wrote:I think Tyler is very shy as well as insecure. Watch the Bingham vlog where they bring him healthy food to apologize for missing his birthday. He is very quiet, doesn't know what to do. He is caught off guard, hasn't had time to rehearse. He even asks Ashley if she knew anything about them coming over. Totally unable to control the situation.

Hazel was 2 in July, so she is 7 months younger & I’m not sure how old Leah is
Just my opinion and I don’t mean to offend anyone but Hazel & Esme are 2 of the most aweful names I have ever heard for a girl, I think those girls are going to hate their parents for giving them such horrible names when they get older!
Welcome to all of the new members, I’ve seen a lot of new names the last few days
Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Snarky Lady wrote:

The quads are older than both Hazy and Leah. Hazy just turned two this past Sunday I am not sure about Leah but know she is younger. The quads to me are seriously delayed in their maturity levels. I still see them around 18 months old and they will be 3 Dec 28

I thought Hazel had a birthday party in July??
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

Sisteroo wrote:

Hazel was 2 in July, so she is 7 months younger & I’m not sure how old Leah is
Just my opinion and I don’t mean to offend anyone but Hazel & Esme are 2 of the most aweful names I have ever heard for a girl, I think those girls are going to hate their parents for giving them such horrible names when they get older!
Welcome to all of the new members, I’ve seen a lot of new names the last few days
Those are two harsh sounding names. Poor Esme, gets the short end of the stick in more ways than one. I can just picture Mindi thinking she had come up with the cutest name in the world, because she thinks she is the cutest woman in the world.
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

skipperpt wrote:Who wants to set up a GoFundMe page to defray the costs of the investigation (jk)!!!

Lolol!!!
skipperpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skipperpt »

Snarky Lady wrote:
skipperpt wrote:The Bingham's vlog shows Mindy giving Steph a gift for her birthday but it doesn't show one from the Gardners. Given their history of piss poor present giving, I am still appalled but not surprised.

Hard to give someone else a present when they do not have a baby to swaddle lol........probably handed her a tube of lipshit she did not wrap. Probably see it in their v'log if they ever get around to putting one up today.
Haha you called it! Lipshit present!

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”