DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Unread post by lmmomSD »

cat9480 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 0442d9.png[/img]

Might be able to muster up some sympathy for Bryan had he not ripped Missy's bumpdate intro and the Fuller House intro from other people. Oh, and taken all the credit for a whole CD of songs that I'm willing to bet he only wrote some of the lyrics for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And set up that viral "caught on video" scene of Ollie the "toddler" (at age 3 3/4) "breaking his baby brother" out of the crib "so they could play". It was coached through the nest camera, and was so not spontaneous.
I have zero sympathy for him.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by spillingthetea »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... d682ed.jpg[/img]

Damn she is fat! She even has back rolls smh Missy you are going to be obese at this point

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

Is it too genorous of me to say they have a nice picture on instgram every once in a while? I'm so bad at this!
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

queentee20 wrote:Spillingthetea is very blunt lol. I wanted to post that last night too... it’s scary how much a year a changed her. Rock climbing isn’t going to help, she needs cardio & weight lifting to see results
I am VERY blunt, im like this outside YTMD i just cant be fake and lie to you when its obvious that she is really fat

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

I guess I'm not sure why it matters whether she's fat or thin or otherwise.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

spillingthetea wrote:
queentee20 wrote:Spillingthetea is very blunt lol. I wanted to post that last night too... it’s scary how much a year a changed her. Rock climbing isn’t going to help, she needs cardio & weight lifting to see results
I am VERY blunt, im like this outside YTMD i just cant be fake and lie to you when its obvious that she is really fat

She's eating her progress.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

natalka81 wrote:I guess I'm not sure why it matters whether she's fat or thin or otherwise.
Because it's unhealthy. It is scientifically, indisputably unhealthy. And she's gaining fast. This is all weight that she's put on in the last year. She seems to be holding it all in her torso too, which is especially bad for the body.

Fat or thin, from a character standpoint, it doesn't matter. Your worth and value are not determined by your size.
But, speaking as someone who used to be class three morbidly obese and suffered health problems because of it in my early 30's, she needs to get this in hand now.
:roll:
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

Why do they not show c&k anymore? We know they were at the play area together, but the only clip we get is of the boys and missy eating.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Bryans instastory is oozing with jake paul desperation.. He's gonna get outta control.. Glad I'm along for the ride

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

It is really bad for her to be this fat!!! She has put on so much weight in a year!! She is a tiny girl and so young to ruin her life by being obese. It comes with a lot of problems, those back rolls are a warning sign

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

usernamessuck wrote:Why do they not show c&k anymore? We know they were at the play area together, but the only clip we get is of the boys and missy eating.
I've been wondering the SAME! They have been LOTS of places together lately, but not showing each other's families - Disney, Temecula Farmer's Market, pumpkin patch. They will show a tiny clip or the other fam in the background, but they aren't saying they all came together. It's ODD!

It's obvious Corbin is editing his vlogs and DBs vlogs now, so maybe he's trying to make them look different? Or trying to pretend they aren't together every. single. day.?
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

I don't think Missy's weight is what proves she's unhealthy. Her diet is. Her diet has been the same as long as I can remember (apparently she has milk and cookies every night? EVERY NIGHT????????), no veggies, no fruits, lots of junk. Now she's added constant Starbucks into the mix. The only reason she's gaining weight now is because her age and diet are finally meeting.

She used to be pretty thin up until this point. She wasn't healthy then either. Her weight is visible proof, but she would still be unhealthy without it. Her insides concern me more than her outsides...there's a reason she's tired all the time and it's because she is, technically, malnourished.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

usernamessuck wrote:Why do they not show c&k anymore? We know they were at the play area together, but the only clip we get is of the boys and missy eating.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Reminds me so much of how they did Jeff and family when he was working for them. They were suddenly BFF's who did everything together, then Jeff was added to the payroll and he was edited around in vlogs like he wasn't there, and was demoted from best friend to "assistant" really quick. The patterns that they follow are so easy to catch. Give it 6 months to a year and there will be another BFF couple who suddenly appear and C&K will be back off to Idaho or where ever bc "So cal just wasn't right for us...)
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I think if people are going to talk about Bryan's weight all the time, then Missy's weight should be fair game too. I know it's been unpopular because most of us here are women, but Missy is no longer postpartum, and most of her weight gain has nothing to do with pregnancy and everything to do with a crappy lifestyle. When she was smaller she wasn't necessarily any healthier than Bryan who arguably eats a mildly better diet. Now that she's putting on weight though (and let's be real here, she is now overweight), it should be just as important to mention Missy's weight as it is Bryan's.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And for both of them, it's mostly abdominal fat. Which puts them at risk for fatty liver disease, (especially with the partying) and cancer. Getting those venti tuxedo hot chocolates definitely cancels out any gym time. I get it. I love my caramel macchiatos. But I know I can't have them every day!
I think Missy has surpassed her mom in size. And if she wants another baby, she's going to be at risk for pre eclampsia and gestational diabetes.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Missy's diet is especially frustrating because there are tons of little changes she could implement that would make all the difference for her. There are more healthy foods easily accessible than ever before, and she has no time or financial barriers. Bad at cooking? Pay someone to cook or get a meal box subscription. Can't resist the junk at the store? Have groceries delivered so there's not as much temptation to buy impulse junk. (Bryan just moaned on Twitter that some grocery delivery service doesn't serve his area and I rolled my eyes at his laziness...but I guess if it helped them stick to healthy foods, I wouldn't judge.) Don't like veggies? There are plenty of great green food powders she could mix into a smoothie to supplement her intake. Love Starbucks? There are substitutions she could make to tone down the calorie and sugar content of their drinks. (Although, she'd probably have to try something other than her precious tuxthedo hot chocolate ). She could use a nutrition app with her Apple Watch and it would tell her how much to eat and when.

I don't think weight loss will ever be easy, but there are so many tools and products out there that could help her if she would give them a chance. But no, she chooses to have 5 containers of ice cream in the freezer at one time and Halloween candy everywhere. (Well, to be fair, I think a lot of this is Bryan. All this applies to him, too!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

HelloSweetie wrote:I think if people are going to talk about Bryan's weight all the time, then Missy's weight should be fair game too. I know it's been unpopular because most of us here are women, but Missy is no longer postpartum, and most of her weight gain has nothing to do with pregnancy and everything to do with a crappy lifestyle. When she was smaller she wasn't necessarily any healthier than Bryan who arguably eats a mildly better diet. Now that she's putting on weight though (and let's be real here, she is now overweight), it should be just as important to mention Missy's weight as it is Bryan's.
Bryan's diet is better, I agree. Especially because he lets vegetables go beyond touching the tip of his tongue unlike Missy. Missy's just too "picky" to ever be healthy...she'll never attempt to change her diet, so she's just going to work out fruitlessly and stay at the weight she is or continue to gain weight. And, imo (bc the mention of Bryan's weight made me think of this), I don't think she'd let Bryan lose weight even if he tried. She wouldn't change anything to help (you know she'd eat junk in front of him all the time) and we already saw, she barely even let's him walk the dog without butting in.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I think it was last Halloween, that they went nuts filling up the cart with candy. And they can't possibly get that many trick or treaters in their neighborhood. They're not exactly in a big suburban development. And they have shown the crap in their cabinets. And if you have to have cookies and milk every night, drink low fat milk and only eat one cookie. I think she and Bryan enable each other in their bad eating habits. They eat an incredible amount of junk. And that Fireball in the freezer doesn't help. Is she still counting steps on her Apple watch? They both also do something gung ho for a week or two and then if the results aren't amazing enough, they give up. The delivery service, the sous vide, etc. My daughter is losing weight slowly, but it's going to last because she's not dieting. We've worked on the way we eat, and what we keep in the house. Because if it's not in the house, we won't eat it.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Why do they not have Luna fixed????????????
Anyone think they sent her away to breed?
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

106* outside and they light the frigging fireplace... #LanningLogic
What's the issue with Finn wanting 2% instead of whole milk.. shouldn't he be off whole milk by now anyway?
It's so strange to me that they need as many groceries as they do, so often. I hadn't done a real hoard core shopping trip in 2 weeks and my cart was half as full as Missy's (and i also had to get cleaning supplies and paper goods). I swear they fill a cart overflowing with stuff at least once if not twice a week. They eat out all the time, what they hell is she buying?

Return to “Daily Bumps”