Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKtakeThePaciAway | Part 10

Unread post by arizona87 »

jrb7 wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
Rene212 wrote:She's filming an ask my two year old. How's that going to work when he barely talks and when he does he never pronounces anything right?
he doesnt talk independently at all, just repeats things he hears.

And he doesn't even repeat them well.
(Ex: NayNay for Landon)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And fuck for frog lol (I think that's funny tho, as long as they don't keep up with it)

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
JKYOUTUBEGG
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JKYOUTUBEGG »

Pineapples wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 1db8e1.png[/img]

Keren yelling at the kids at 6:23 intodays vlog was I feel honestly a true reflection of how she really is!! I swear she is such a horrible woman

I am just now watching the vlog and the fact that Khoa was not even phased at Keren yelling like that, proves how common it is from Keren. My heart hurts for the kids. She's yelling so much I can hardly understand what she's said, and she expects Jackson to tell her why he's crying when the poor child cannot even talk yet.

SoNotOverIt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SoNotOverIt »

I feel like lately Keren trying so hard to be cute and funny and act like Liza koshy but it's coming off as a grown adult acting like a child. Keren is so desperate to feel young, it's not working

JKYOUTUBEGG
Talker
Talker

SoNotOverIt wrote:I feel like lately Keren trying so hard to be cute and funny and act like Liza koshy but it's coming off as a grown adult acting like a child. Keren is so desperate to feel young, it's not working

Yep. She needs to grow up and face reality. She is responsible for two little humans who solely rely on her for their existence. I have never come across such a neglectful mother. Why would it even be a priority for someone with kids to be like someone else? Your kids should always be your number one priority. I don't know when she will ever see how horrible of a mother she is. The woman needs counseling. She is clearly going through something psychologically.

JKYOUTUBEGG
Talker
Talker

This may be irrelevant. But... while I was watching the latest vlog of when Keren was in the grocery store, my brother saw the screen and said "idk why but I just feel like slapping her."

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 6bfb51.jpg[/img]

One screen for jackson and one for Landon in the car.. have they never heard of toys? It was probably a 10 minute drive.

BlueDot
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BlueDot »

JKYOUTUBEGG wrote:
Pineapples wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 1db8e1.png[/img]

Keren yelling at the kids at 6:23 intodays vlog was I feel honestly a true reflection of how she really is!! I swear she is such a horrible woman

I am just now watching the vlog and the fact that Khoa was not even phased at Keren yelling like that, proves how common it is from Keren. My heart hurts for the kids. She's yelling so much I can hardly understand what she's said, and she expects Jackson to tell her why he's crying when the poor child cannot even talk yet.

Not entirely the same, but I've been thinking that every time Jackson "spanks" Landon. Keren has admitted to "lightly spanking" Jackson, but that shows how common it is and how normal J finds it since he just randomly spanks L. People have been saying for a long time that them allowing him to push them into the pool is going to lead to something bad happening and this shows how J can form a habbit out of the stuff they're doing to him and him doing it to other kids.

Also, why is Keren even suprised that he says "fuck" instead of "frog"? She has no filter. I'm sure he hears fuck way more than frog.
Rene212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Rene212 »

At this rate Jackson will walk into his first day of kindergarten with a binky hanging from his mouth and a bottle in his hand. Poor kid
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

JKYOUTUBEGG wrote:This may be irrelevant. But... while I was watching the latest vlog of when Keren was in the grocery store, my brother saw the screen and said "idk why but I just feel like slapping her."

That’s how i feel everytime i watch the vlogs. My eyes are constantly rolling at every idiotic thing she says/does

grenap
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by grenap »

Maybe I'm cruel but I just can see someday Khoa leaving Keren because he has had enough. Khoa is always the one who tries to work things out while Keren only thinks about herself (I know I only see no more than 20 minutes but this is the platform where I can say stuff like this right?)

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk
mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mmoommoo »

i want her to get pregnant again so bad lol

Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Idkhihello »

My son said fuck instead of frog. But he was only 17 months old sooo

ach8007
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ach8007 »

staceybrax wrote:Image

One screen for jackson and one for Landon in the car.. have they never heard of toys? It was probably a 10 minute drive.

Omg I saw that I'm like wtf!? Lazy parenting at it's best. Kids will always grow up reliant on technology.

Sun26
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sun26 »

I still don't understand why a 2 year old still uses a bottle.

Rene212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Rene212 »

And her and Khoa are eating out...again. Jesus I wonder how much they spend a week on eating out. It's ridiculous.
ach8007
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ach8007 »

I saw Keren buying Boost drinks in the recent vlog.. and I've noticed Jackson looks like he has been drinking them with his so called "meals" aka microwave shit and popsicles. I really hope she isn't giving him that because that's loaded with sugar!

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

ach8007 wrote:I saw Keren buying Boost drinks in the recent vlog.. and I've noticed Jackson looks like he has been drinking them with his so called "meals" aka microwave shit and popsicles. I really hope she isn't giving him that because that's loaded with sugar!

yeah khoa drinks them. For what reason I have no idea. Idk how keren and khoa arent obese!! poor jackson might suffer when he's older tho bc they are training his body to rely on high fat/salty/sugar foods and messing up his metabolism
britneyandshady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by britneyandshady »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... ea20b5.png[/img]

“How I make avocado toast” you mean when you put avocado.... on toast.... what a concept.

mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mmoommoo »

avocado toast tutorial hahahahaha what the fuuucck hahahah

DANGER
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DANGER »

I voted for the in a rush routine solely because I know it’ll be a train wreck of a video. She will probably show us her big life tip of putting on your make up the night before saves you soooooo much time the next morning! And because she’s extra fu*kin gross she may even sleep in her clothes for the next day!

Return to “KKandBabyJ”