TaylerTragedy: A New Dawn Arises Part 57

fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy: A New Dawn Arises Part 57

Unread post by fortwendy »

BornThisWay94 wrote:How long until Alesana is stuck babysitting her siblings while Tayler goes out and has fun?
There's probably some kind of law that says anyone left home alone must be at least 12. So, 7 more years?
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

Lol it's last year all over again. Last time she made a post about who she is or isn't fucking she was on Chuckie's dick before she was even done bleeding from her abortion.
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

And he's liking her selfies too Lmao. So you don't have to clarify who you're fucking , Tayler. We all know you're on the Chuckie train again.

Funny how you're posting pictures about domestic violence & how you'll never go back to that situation again & you never wanna be hit by a man again yet you're with the man who beat you & tried to kill you not even two years ago. Did you forget that happened since you know... He bashed your head off the tub so hard you were seeing spots ?

Someone post the screenshots of her recount again.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Can someone screenshot her DV post for when she holds deaths hand for the 202833097235th time.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

BornThisWay94 wrote:How long until Alesana is stuck babysitting her siblings while Tayler goes out and has fun?
Like I said, she's going to say Alesana has to babysit so she can go out, because she "missed having fun" in her 20's.
Which is 100% her fault. She is the one who wanted all these babies.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

leem91 wrote:And he's liking her selfies too Lmao. So you don't have to clarify who you're fucking , Tayler. We all know you're on the Chuckie train again.

Funny how you're posting pictures about domestic violence & how you'll never go back to that situation again & you never wanna be hit by a man again yet you're with the man who beat you & tried to kill you not even two years ago. Did you forget that happened since you know... He bashed your head off the tub so hard you were seeing spots ?

Someone post the screenshots of her recount again.
Her recount has about ten different versions. The only thing she forgot is which lies to stick to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mythix
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mythix »

"No one's ever asked me that but let me make it obvious that I'm back on chuckies dillpickle now by getting defensive about a question that's never even been asked"

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

Mythix wrote:"No one's ever asked me that but let me make it obvious that I'm back on chuckies dillpickle now by getting defensive about a question that's never even been asked"

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk
It was a perfectly polite question. All the commenters did was ask if she was engaged because she noticed the pictures are all gone and expressed her condolences if things went south

She’s also not been wearing her ring, is selling a PS4 with Watchdogs and Destiny and ALL Brian related videos are removed(or at least not visible)on her YouTube

But they’re still friends on Facebook and following each other on IG but she’s also back to being butt buddies with Chuckie’s family and they’re following each other on IG too

Curiouser and curiouser. I say she’s back with Chuckie because that’s the only time she’s ever quiet about her flavor of the week
Lolitalene
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolitalene »

Anyone notice she tends to post a lot of DV related post before or after her and chuckie break up/get back together?

Maybe to try and throw people off when she wants him back ?

Also I feel like she does need to explain herself a little here, I mean I agree somewhat that youtubers dont owe people a second by second recount of their lifes and reasons for every choice... Buuuut, you cant have it both ways. She could be an adult and just say they broke up, why do the hissy fit.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Who in her posts asked her who she is fucking this week? Hi Tayler.

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I wish she would stfu with that “it’s none of our business” crap. Didn’t some of her followers buy amitys things from her registry?? You give out every single detail of your life, including pussy tickles which will haunt me for all of eternity. She only gets pissy when it’s something she’s embarrassed about. Then all of a sudden it’s rude to ask . She’s mad everyone can see right through her and she never has anywhere to hide. That’s what happens when you life on the internet crayler.

With the DV posts an her mentioning someone left her and selling the PS4, I actually think she got back with chuckie and he dumped her already lol. Brian is definitely out of the picture though.

fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

I wish Brian would come and spill some tea.
Ehxsnohs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ehxsnohs »

Everytime I come to this post I can't help but think the pic of the ig page is "how he felt her snatch" ugh

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

"giving advice"? Who in their right mind would seek advice from her?

RubyRed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyRed »

Guys I'm getting married tomorrow and I'm reading YTMD to de-stress hahaha what is my life
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Congratulations! Hope you have a lovely day and a long happy marriage!

lindseytssmcgs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lindseytssmcgs »

This is random but the recent video when all of the kids were holding their newborn sibling in the hospital I couldn't help but say "aww" and teared up watching her son holding the baby checking out it's tiny hands and feet then pretending to tickle it and giving kisses. Seeing how genuinely sweet and loving he was towards the baby made my heart melt!...

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

lindseytssmcgs wrote:This is random but the recent video when all of the kids were holding their newborn sibling in the hospital I couldn't help but say "aww" and teared up watching her son holding the baby checking out it's tiny hands and feet then pretending to tickle it and giving kisses. Seeing how genuinely sweet and loving he was towards the baby made my heart melt!...

i wonder where he learned that from.
My guess is Sara

Aezie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Aezie »

Echox3 wrote:
lindseytssmcgs wrote:This is random but the recent video when all of the kids were holding their newborn sibling in the hospital I couldn't help but say "aww" and teared up watching her son holding the baby checking out it's tiny hands and feet then pretending to tickle it and giving kisses. Seeing how genuinely sweet and loving he was towards the baby made my heart melt!...

i wonder where he learned that from.
My guess is Sara

I agree.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”