Gardner Quad Squad - TheBold&The(WhyAreYouSo)Beautiful (Pt9)

Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad - TheBold&The(WhyAreYouSo)Beautiful (

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

Aussiegal2017 wrote:Sippy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think silly is a good word for them, what I find really funny is the fact that both Ca$hley & Tyler both call them ba ba's.
Snarky is as snarky does!
Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sisteroo »

Aussiegal2017 wrote:Foul they leave the stinky gross milk cups sit in the rooms for days on end Image

They better think about firing that lazy maid, she’s slacking on her duties
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

I don’t think any amount of potpourri could cover the stank of sour milk, urine and gas that would fill that house .. can you imagine

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

On IG they show the girls wearing new hats someone sent them. All that was said was “trying on their new hats from one of you!!!!!!! Thank you! They loved them!” With a few emojis as well. Really? No thank you so & so? No name? Why? A comment on there “I sent a package to the girls back in the summer by recorded delivery to the p.o. box can you let me know if you got it please.” Once again no thank you, no acknowledgment whatsoever. When will the KAD stop sending shit to these two free loaders? They do NOT need anything sent to them! They are not struggling! The lady who asked if they received her crap - yes but it was either sold, is downstairs in the mountain of unusable shit or was thrown immediately in the trash. The hats they had on will probably never been seen again. Why oh why send stuff to people you have never fucking met?

Remember how Asswipe said it takes so long to edit the videos every night? Wonder if she is exaggerating just a bit? Maybe she is hoping the Waddler will leave her alone and fall asleep so she doesn’t have to put out. Seriously who would want to with him? Fucking disgusting fat slob. I know, I know - I’m sorry for for even bringing it up especially so early in the morning. Sorry if it makes you hurl your breakfast. :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:
Keth Selhan 1986
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Keth Selhan 1986 »

Well, yesterday evening I was browsing through Facebook and at once recognised their photo and for the sure sugary story about getting quads after experiencing infertility in my national news. My eyes!

https://www.radio1.si/50067/sok-kar-ose ... zgodilo-to
Innocence has a power evil cannot imagine. (El laberinto del Fauno/Pan’s Labyrinth ©)
Sneaky_snarky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sneaky_snarky »

Here is a screen shot from YouTube comments yesterday! It says “that refrigerator looks a lot like TYSON”.

I assume they mean big. Lol.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 349f6b.png[/img]

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sneaky_snarky wrote:Here is a screen shot from YouTube comments yesterday! It says “that refrigerator looks a lot like TYSON”.

I assume they mean big. Lol.

Two comments beneath that one - “Tyson I can already tell a difference in your weight.” Bhahahahaha! Are you fucking kidding me? Where? How? Just because he is buying larger clothes to make himself look thinner does NOT mean he is losing weight. He is still pounding the donuts by the dozen, drinking soda by the gallons, and who knows what other kind of shit he is shoveling down his throat. If he was truly on a diet, we would definitely see pictures of his food or they would vlog more of it so he can get more attaboys.
Boboli Personality
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Boboli Personality »

So much to snark on, so little time!

I will return later but can I just say, who the hell lets a toddler sit right next to a hot hob??????????????
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

Is it normal to not get any more pain after endometriosis , my friend still has a lot issues and pain after getting her daughter
With Ass its just vanished ..:

qsauntiem
Informer
Informer

Unread post by qsauntiem »

Boboli Personality wrote:So much to snark on, so little time!

I will return later but can I just say, who the hell lets a toddler sit right next to a hot hob??????????????
Stupid, careless people. It's bad enough they have them sitting near it, but at one point Evie actually had her foot on one of the other burners. It was turned off, but still. Why would you even set the expectation that is okay?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Sisteroo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sisteroo »

Aussiegal2017 wrote:Is it normal to not get any more pain after endometriosis , my friend still has a lot issues and pain after getting her daughter

I know a couple of women who have had it & it actually gets better or sometimes goes away after pregnancy . If queenass still has it or if she ever did (who knows) I’m sure we would have heard her whining about by now
suterj
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by suterj »

A few notes.

There is no way Alexa understood whoever it was that asked it to play Taylor Swift this morning. My 4 year old has advanced language and Alexa still only understands her a portion of the time.

Also, have you noticed whenever one of the girls gets the camera we start hearing, "Hi mommy, Hi Innie, Hi Ezzie..." Why don't we hear that kind of talking more in normal play? Because the girls are simply imitating their parents "vlogging it" and don't know how to actually communicate for real.
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Aussiegal2017 wrote:Is it normal to not get any more pain after endometriosis , my friend still has a lot issues and pain after getting her daughter

Of course hers disappeared, if she even had it to begin with. She got what she wanted - four dolls to play dress up with and money. In my case I still had mine even after having my children. I eventually had to have a hysterectomy. She hasn’t, so far but probably will now since it’s mentioned here, complained about not feeling well from it. Goodness knows she would milk it for all it’s worth if she actually did suffer from it. Imagine the free shit she would get along with the attention. She seems to have “forgotten “ that she was supposedly suffering from it.
girlielove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by girlielove »

Vlog recap:

Assley admits that she only brings down and cleans the "babas" every couple days. She says "ba-ba" about a dozen times to the girls, when she could simply say cup of milk and teach them something. Also says "eggie" a dozen times. These girls are almost 3, you dimwit. You can't talk to them like that if you want them to be intelligent kids who can communicate. Full cup of juice after just having a cup of milk in their cages. Giant jar of candy on the counter.

Assley pans down to her sink full of stinky milk cups and asks, "Does anybody else's sink look like that?" Uh, no. That's laziness. How hard is it to rinse those cups out and throw them in the dishwasher once the girls down their whole milk? Then she whines," It's been a rough week adjusting from coming back from my trip, the dishes have not gotten done yet." Oh poor Cinderella here, back to reality. That's what happens when you play princess for a few days and then have to come back to your lazy husband and out of control kids.

They go to Costco, of course. Three girls are sitting in the cart and Tubby says, "Who's missing?" to Scarlett, and she says Barley. Then he asks the other kids and they give him blank stares. Surely these kids can answer a question by now? Not just parrot back the last word said to them? These idiot parents push their kids down the toy aisle, with Tubby saying," We're just looking today." Meaning pointing out ideas of toys for the KAD to send in. Tubby says, "Do you guys like these Barbies? Those are pretty!" Gross. Who says that about a toy. Assley says they'd be spending all day dressing those Barbies for the girls and Tubby moans. That would be his dream, actually. Remember those Instagram photos of Tubby making a Barbie eat his teat? Yuck.

Standing in the cart. Hand-feeding the kids some samples, going on and on about how yummy everything is. Assley serenades us with a keyboard while the girls are begging to get out of the cart, bored as can be. They point out all the decorations Tubby wants, reinforcing the girls' belief that a reindeer is a camel, Assley telling the girls, "We love baby Jesus." No. You love free things. Rampant materialism is shown as they want this and that, all six of them.

So Indie and Esme crash their cart into the aisle and Assley bursts out laughing and says "Good job!" Indie holds her forehead and says "Ow." I have never seen a mother laugh at her kids getting hurt. Then the bigger twins crash as well and Assley laughs. She says this is like a workout, slowing guiding the carts while the girls push from the bottom. No, Assley, that isn't exercise. You still have to do the real thing if you don't want to look like Tubby.

Tubby, meanwhile, says, "Let's go get some hot dogs and pizza." Great diet food. The girls are hand-fed pizza while Assley makes Tubby feel dumb when he says he is going to load the carts into the car. "Load the carts?? You mean ..." and he was like, "Yeah, I mean the things in the cart." You can tell there's a growing irritation between those two. That's what happens when you spend all day every day for years together. Well, other than Assley's trips.

Assley says that the girls are "punishing me for being on my trip ... they won't let me change their diapers or get them out of their cribs." Well, we just saw her get them out of the cribs this morning, but okay. They aren't punishing you, Assley. They are just saying "Daddy do it," because he's the only parent they know. You are just a baby-sitter who can't even do that job well, letting them sit next to a hot stove while you cook. They see you coming to get them out of bed and they know that's wrong, you aren't supposed to be there.

I feel sorry for Assley. Hate Tubby.
Sneaky_snarky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sneaky_snarky »

Sisteroo wrote:

I know a couple of women who have had it & it actually gets better or sometimes goes away after pregnancy . If queenass still has it or if she ever did (who knows) I’m sure we would have heard her whining about by now
And in my case it was the opposite. I had stage 3, with stage 4 bring the worst and had absolutely no symptoms other than infertility. Now, I have symptoms. Nothing severe but it’s obviously causing issues now.

Not sure what to make of her accounts for sure.

Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

The KAD absolutely makes me crazy with their idiotic and obsessive comments. Even when I was blind and following the Greedners I never felt the need to send them presents and ooh and ahh over them! Y’all about NUTS!
Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

Snarky Lady wrote:The KAD absolutely makes me crazy with their idiotic and obsessive comments. Even when I was blind and following the Greedners I never felt the need to send them presents and ooh and ahh over them! Y’all about NUTS!
I'll bet not one of them is observant enough to see the children sitting next to a hot stove. "the parents are right there!" Maybe they are this time, but what about when they are not right beside a cooking stove? The girls don't know the difference. Their parents let them play next to the stove, maybe it's safe. Maybe they don't have the balls to speak out about it. When someone gets burned they will have no clue how that happened, the Gardners are such good parents, so safety conscious.
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I am just really surprised the girls have not been hurt with the lack of safety precautions their parents exhibit. Anyone who is a parent knows it only takes a fraction of a second for an accident to happen. It is really stupid to put your child so close to a stove. Kids are not aware of danger and the risk is greater when the parents have not taught their children to be careful!
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

CherryBaby wrote:I agree, Peach, he should just hang his head in shame. Did you see where he said he was almost as excited as his fans to see the new cabinets? They act like it is a house that everybody is sharing,so everybody is all excited together. Like if a community was building a new library or school or park, and everybody had a stake in it. In reality, they are the only ones getting anything out of it. It will be Tyson's fat fingers opening that big refrigerator and his fat butt sitting on the toilet farting away. Sorry, had to add to fart day. You guys crack me up. Not that farts are funny in any way, but if the WW is going to start actually posting his farts, we are here to let him know that he is the most repugnant creature in the world.

Oh, and Kudos to Brandie B. for working so hard today. Lol. Jenny Donnay is mad at you.

It is like the community (or cult like following) building this and has a stake in it. I guess it is. After all, it has been funded by the girls and this so called community aka the KAD. The KAD get to see what their money is buying the Greedners and enjoy it through them.

I understand being excited about not only your first house but a brand new one but come on. Seriously? When they are about to cream their pants because they are so excited that’s just so over the top. Goodness gracious, get a fucking grip. Very immature. It’s called staying calm, cool and collected. Not act like an imbecile ESPECIALLY for something that you didn’t lift a finger for to buy. I would say the Waddler did his part with his two pokes but we all saw the specimen cup so there’s that. (Sorry again for those I cause to hurl.)
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

GA Peach70 wrote:
CherryBaby wrote:I agree, Peach, he should just hang his head in shame. Did you see where he said he was almost as excited as his fans to see the new cabinets? They act like it is a house that everybody is sharing,so everybody is all excited together. Like if a community was building a new library or school or park, and everybody had a stake in it. In reality, they are the only ones getting anything out of it. It will be Tyson's fat fingers opening that big refrigerator and his fat butt sitting on the toilet farting away. Sorry, had to add to fart day. You guys crack me up. Not that farts are funny in any way, but if the WW is going to start actually posting his farts, we are here to let him know that he is the most repugnant creature in the world.

Oh, and Kudos to Brandie B. for working so hard today. Lol. Jenny Donnay is mad at you.

It is like the community (or cult like following) building this and has a stake in it. I guess it is. After all, it has been funded by the girls and this so called community aka the KAD. The KAD get to see what their money is buying the Greedners and enjoy it through them.

I understand being excited about not only your first house but a brand new one but come on. Seriously? When they are about to cream their pants because they are so excited that’s just so over the top. Goodness gracious, get a fucking grip. Very immature. It’s called staying calm, cool and collected. Not act like an imbecile ESPECIALLY for something that you didn’t lift a finger for to buy. I would say the Waddler did his part with his two pokes but we all saw the specimen cup so there’s that. (Sorry again for those I cause to hurl.)
Yep, sorry, Tyler, but we have no proof that you have ever gotten to poke Ashley.

And you know all his marriage posts, pictures with Ashley, actually everything he's said and done up to this point have been cryptic hints to the world that he got to bang a beautiful little girl.

But, sorry, Chester, there is no proof. Just a specimen cup. That doesn't prove anything!

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”