• Advertisement

JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Re: JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Postby lizpuff2006 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:55 am

I think Jess is pretty. But she does not dress for her body. Wearing those skimpy super tight shorts and cleavage shirts does nothing for her except make her look trashy.

I like Amber's personality from what we have been shown. If you look at her IG she used to be pretty thin too. Not saying bigger girls aren't pretty but it seems everyone is comparing their weights... I think Amber is a step up from Jess. It seems at least she is more honest

I love how eyelash extensions work but when they start to fall out they look gross.
lizpuff2006
True Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby pinkdiamond_3 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:23 am

Bsveach15 wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171019/e01bef0da01e484e7f743832bd9d4004.jpg[/img]

Look at all that grease. Ew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In her hair, or on the pizza? :D

pinkdiamond_3
Talker

Postby spillingthetea » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:43 am

I think jesss is really pretty but since being with Chris she has gained some weight and kinda stopped taking care of herself like she used to. She looks old and not taken care of

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
spillingthetea
Talker

Postby sparkleunicornxo » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:14 am

And as usual. She said Tuesday-Saturday this week and there was not a Wednesday video

sparkleunicornxo
Talker

Postby shilohjulia » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:26 am

Amber and Gabe are both ugly and fat. Like really fat. Their channel intro is embarrassing. They seem like nice people tho. Their vlogs more seem like behind the scenes footage of Jess's vlogs.. which is nice because u can tell what a shit show everything is when it isn't edited by Jess to look perfect. Jess and Chris are equal in looks as are Gabe and Amber. They're well matched couples lookswise. People tend to date at their own attractiveness level. U really see a 10 with a 6, unless lots of money is involved.

shilohjulia
Informer

Postby shilohjulia » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:27 am

U rarely* see a 10 with a 6

shilohjulia
Informer

Postby Jwhite_momof4 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:29 am

Hell, I think Jess looks damn good for having 4 back-to-back pregnancies...one of them a twin pregnancy!
Sure she's not "skinny" anymore but she does look pretty good.
Like a PP said, she needs to dress better in clothes that flatter her body and not the skimpy camel-toe shorts and camisoles. They make her look chubbier than she is.

If you wanna compare her to Amber, I do think Jess is much prettier than Amber. When she has makeup on, she is a really pretty girl. I dk how some of y'all can say she's not. She really is. She has beautiful teeth and a pretty smile. Very pretty eyes. And her body looks good for as many kids as she has.

Amber, IMO, is just not attractive in the least. Chubbiness aside, her face is just not cute. She's a step-down compared to Jess but I think Gabe is fugly so there's that.

Amber also has no personality. Definitely doesn't have what it takes to be a successful YT'er. And although she seems friendly and easy to get along with, that resting bitch face makes her seem in-approachable.

And my last thought is.....I sooooo do not see it when you guys talk about how much Addie looks like Chris. I think that baby is the spitting image of Jesss in every way. Eyes, skin tone, smile, everything. She looks just-fucking-like Jess.

Jwhite_momof4
Informer

Postby Sparklingdee » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:32 am

Amber might not be as physically "good looking" as Jess but she's a better human in my book because she actually HAS A JOB. Mess and Stabby cant say the same, theyre just lazy af.
Sparklingdee
Informer

Postby quartz » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:40 am

jess has been showing more of her cunty side lately. whats that about? and she is complaining more and more frequently even though her life seems to be the most stable its been in a while. for example if god forbid chris cant do everything, she has a moment with the camera asking if she can just go back to bed. i feel like shes getting a little comfortable with the routine she and chris are falling in. maybe shes someone who doesnt like routine and sameness...
quartz
Amateur

Postby georgiapeach19 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:45 am

So fat people can't be pretty? I mean fuck I'm fat and I don't think I'm pretty but I've seen some beautiful bigger girls. Amber being fat doesn't make her ugly.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
georgiapeach19
Amateur

Postby shilohjulia » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:45 am

Also why is her Facebook page still under the name "GabeandJesss"
Wtf they are both married to other people and she's had kids with two other men. She needs to change that shit it's gross

shilohjulia
Informer

Postby Bambi_ » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:48 am

Off topic, but when I saw this title “OG Trap Queen” I thought maybe one of you found out one of her baby daddies was a drug dealer.

Bambi_
Gossiper

Postby Captain Smooth » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:53 am

Because I just caught on her vlogs:

Keeps pulling her monitor off, whatever, we'll just leave it off for the most part. Keeps pulling her headband/bow off her head, don't you dare girl, I will keep putting it on you, until you understand that you have to wear it. Jess logic.

Oh, and the monitor is too loud? You have a bunch of screaming children around everyday, but the monitor needs to be quiet I see.
Captain Smooth
Gossiper

Postby MamaJoAnna » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:23 am

shilohjulia wrote:Also why is her Facebook page still under the name "GabeandJesss"
Wtf they are both married to other people and she's had kids with two other men. She needs to change that shit it's gross

Facebook won't let you change the name of a page once it's over a certain amount of likes. I have a pretty (not insanely) popular page I admin on FB and we applied to change the name and were denied because we were over a certain number. She could just make a different page but God forbid she lose the likes from the G&J one.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie

Postby violet-kelsey black » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:28 am

spillingthetea wrote:I think jesss is really pretty but since being with Chris she has gained some weight and kinda stopped taking care of herself like she used to. She looks old and not taken care of

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

I think she has always looked old. I remember the first vlog I watched was about Lilia potty training. I thought she was over 30. I was surprised to find out that she's only 5 months older than me.

violet-kelsey black
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Kitina13 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:26 pm

Am I the only one who thinks landen resembles drake the most out of all three boys? He's got literally the exact same mouth. I feel like kyson has drakes coloring and that is it, the face isn't the same. Kyson doesn't look like anyone to me haha. But when I see pics of drake and landen they look so similar.
Kitina13
Informer

Postby AbbyClare » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:56 pm

My first thought when I saw the pumpkin patch picture this year was how once again Chris is hugging Landen and so clearly showing favoritism. It's always Landen and Chris Chris taking Landen to school, to the doctor, daddy-son - photof just the two of them... It's nice for Landen to have that special bond with a father-figure but I feel so bad for the twins and I don't get why Jess doesn't kick his ass and make him try to bond with them, too.
AbbyClare
Amateur

Postby AbbyClare » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:59 pm

georgiapeach19 wrote:So fat people can't be pretty? I mean fuck I'm fat and I don't think I'm pretty but I've seen some beautiful bigger girls. Amber being fat doesn't make her ugly.

I dunno, she and Gabe together just look unhealthy fat.
AbbyClare
Amateur

Postby Highlighter » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:06 pm

AbbyClare wrote:My first thought when I saw the pumpkin patch picture this year was how once again Chris is hugging Landen and so clearly showing favoritism. It's always Landen and Chris Chris taking Landen to school, to the doctor, daddy-son - photof just the two of them... It's nice for Landen to have that special bond with a father-figure but I feel so bad for the twins and I don't get why Jess doesn't kick his ass and make him try to bond with them, too.
Whilst I agree, how long do you try to force it? If Drake never comes around then I'm sure the twins and Chris will eventually have a bond, probably a strong one since he'll be their only father figure. But right now even though it has been what? Two years? Chris is the only father figure Landen has ever had. The twins did at one point have Drake, and used to have visitations with him too. I like to think Chris isn't purposefully not trying to bond with them, but realistically I don't think it's going to happen (or be as obvious) as quickly as people would like. Not to mention they'll be spending more and more time out of the home now and have to compete with all the other kids.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
Highlighter
Informer

Postby Highlighter » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:07 pm

AbbyClare wrote:
georgiapeach19 wrote:So fat people can't be pretty? I mean fuck I'm fat and I don't think I'm pretty but I've seen some beautiful bigger girls. Amber being fat doesn't make her ugly.

I dunno, she and Gabe together just look unhealthy fat.
They all look like candidates for heart disease and type II diabetes. They eat shit and don't do exercise, perfect combo lol.

Highlighter
Informer

Postby cfbfabe123 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:21 pm

AbbyClare wrote:My first thought when I saw the pumpkin patch picture this year was how once again Chris is hugging Landen and so clearly showing favoritism. It's always Landen and Chris Chris taking Landen to school, to the doctor, daddy-son - photof just the two of them... It's nice for Landen to have that special bond with a father-figure but I feel so bad for the twins and I don't get why Jess doesn't kick his ass and make him try to bond with them, too.

I've thought this too. Its always Chris and Landen... The twins are left out completely. I know that when Landen was a baby that Drake would only take the twins and not Landen So I can understand Chris growing close to Landen but still. I always see comments of how amazing of a father Chris is and he is... To Landen. The twins get the shit end of the stick.
cfbfabe123
Wallflower

Postby cfbfabe123 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:24 pm

Kitina13 wrote:Am I the only one who thinks landen resembles drake the most out of all three boys? He's got literally the exact same mouth. I feel like kyson has drakes coloring and that is it, the face isn't the same. Kyson doesn't look like anyone to me haha. But when I see pics of drake and landen they look so similar.

Honestly I find all 3 of them look like him. I know people always say that kaden looks like Jess or mimi but when he smiles I think he looks exactly like drake. Kyson obviously looks like him because he has his dark features.. Landen and kaden are more fair but still look just like him... I think anyways lol
cfbfabe123
Wallflower

Postby waitwhat » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:41 pm

Highlighter wrote:
Whilst I agree, how long do you try to force it? If Drake never comes around then I'm sure the twins and Chris will eventually have a bond, probably a strong one since he'll be their only father figure. But right now even though it has been what? Two years? Chris is the only father figure Landen has ever had. The twins did at one point have Drake, and used to have visitations with him too. I like to think Chris isn't purposefully not trying to bond with them, but realistically I don't think it's going to happen (or be as obvious) as quickly as people would like. Not to mention they'll be spending more and more time out of the home now and have to compete with all the other kids.

It's been 3 years and Chris is almost always holding either Landen or Addy in family pictures, once in a blue moon he'll be seen in a group pic hugging one of his boys. I mean, when his own boys visit he's still lugging Landen around. I imagine Kyson and Kaden rank much lower on the list. Also, I haven't watched recently but before I always got the impression Chris was annoyed at the twins and you could tell they were trying sooo hard to get the same reaction out of Chris that Landen gets and it just never happened. They would see Chris pick up Landen and asked to be picked up too and Chris would ask "Why?". Sorry but that really sucks imo. Maybe things are different now, like I said, I haven't watched in some time.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
waitwhat
Informer

Postby NaNaBrianna » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:46 pm

quartz wrote:jess has been showing more of her cunty side lately. whats that about? and she is complaining more and more frequently even though her life seems to be the most stable its been in a while. for example if god forbid chris cant do everything, she has a moment with the camera asking if she can just go back to bed. i feel like shes getting a little comfortable with the routine she and chris are falling in. maybe shes someone who doesnt like routine and sameness...

Definitely more cunty. Not so happy go lucky my life is cupcakes and rainbows. Lots more curse words being thrown around and she’s definitely passing “shade” to us on here in a lot of posts. I see ALLLLLL the subliminal messages!

She’s just mad we can see right through it. Deep down, it bothers her.

NaNaBrianna
Amateur

Postby Lyanna » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:12 pm

Yall talking about whether Amber is a downgrade or an upgrade compared to Jess for Gabe...like have you seen Gabe? He's lucky to have been with them both.
Lyanna
Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to GabeandJesss/JesssFam