• Advertisement
    

DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Postby Playsinrain » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:05 am

sb613 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
sb613 wrote:
You don't know what culture I grew up around and lived with. (;


But guess what??/ This isn't about you, at all. this is about Missy and Bryan. I think that's the difference you fail to see. Just stop, my god.


Maybe you should just mind your own business. Are you too dense (or biased) to see where she tells me that I'm wrong to identify with my culture because she assumes I wasn't raised around it? That is about me and that's what I'm responding to. If you could just read carefully you wouldn't need to waste your time writing this but I guess I must really trigger you.

Man you really are taking this crap personally.. lol take your own advice, "maybe you should mind your own business,," it's a gossip board about youtubers.. seriously, direct that anger towards something that really matters. I don't think anyone here wants to read your irrelevant BS anymore... And please continue with the personal attacks, maybe it will get you banned faster.
User avatar
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5253
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:46 pm
Location: GA
Has thanked: 8735 times
Been thanked: 33879 times

Advertisement

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Postby HelloSweetie » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:06 am

Someone is headed for a ban....
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 10625
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am
Has thanked: 10997 times
Been thanked: 47938 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Postby Playsinrain » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:07 am

HelloSweetie wrote:Someone is headed for a ban....

I knew it would end this way.. lol
User avatar
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5253
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:46 pm
Location: GA
Has thanked: 8735 times
Been thanked: 33879 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Postby queentee20 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:19 am

Crystal is NOT their friend, she is someone who makes thousands off them, unless she is discounting her work but any good photographer wouldn’t, from what I know artists hate when people ask for discounts... Missy tried so hard to keep Ollie thinking his shrimp had just been sleeping then Bryan comes and says SO YOU THOUGHT YOUR SHRIMP DIED.... omfg you idiot, stick to one story because you will mess up your kid.... and at the end Finn was falling off the couch and no one moved a muscle to try to protect him, I mean Mimi did but it took a while and Finn still ended up falling....
queentee20
Gossiper
 
Posts: 741
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:56 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 4408 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Postby lmmomSD » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:21 am

Ok-- I admit that I was one of the people who specified Native Americans. I was being ignorant. I left the argument to those who obviously knew more than I. But Bryan and Missy are equally ignorant. They don't bother to educate themselves. They chose a mish mash of symbols without thinking about what they might mean.
In the immortal words of Elsa-- "let it go"
The general rule here is that if you can't get your point across in 3 posts, take it to the Boxing Ring.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 12523
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 64695 times
Been thanked: 60661 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Postby sb613 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:22 am

Playsinrain wrote:Man you really are taking this crap personally.. lol take your own advice, "maybe you should mind your own business,," it's a gossip board about youtubers.. seriously, direct that anger towards something that really matters. I don't think anyone here wants to read your irrelevant BS anymore... And please continue with the personal attacks, maybe it will get you banned faster.


Oh nooo after reading here daily for years and barely commenting it would be such a shame not to be able to any more. :P Sorry you can't admit you're wrong, you snapped at me and told me "it's not about you!" when I responded to someone talking to me about my culture, which was about me. If she didn't want to read my irrelevant BS anymore she didn't need to make that comment but since she did I have every right to respond, and you're the one acting ridiculous and butting in.
sb613
Amateur
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:33 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 164 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Postby HelloSweetie » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:25 am

Can everyone just ignore the white privileged troll?

K, thanks.
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 10625
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am
Has thanked: 10997 times
Been thanked: 47938 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Postby tintin15 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:27 am

lmmomSD wrote:Ok-- I admit that I was one of the people who specified Native Americans. I was being ignorant. I left the argument to those who obviously knew more than I. But Bryan and Missy are equally ignorant. They don't bother to educate themselves. They chose a mish mash of symbols without thinking about what they might mean.
In the immortal words of Elsa-- "let it go"
The general rule here is that if you can't get your point across in 3 posts, take it to the Boxing Ring.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk


I specified that, too, and maybe it's not specifically Native American. I live in America, though, a country where the first conclusion is that Native Americans are having their stuff appropriated, because that's what happens here. But maybe it's not and I shouldn't have jumped on them mocking Native American culture.

But they are definitely ignorant. I don't think they mean to be, but they are. Let's not pretend they're doing this because Bryan had Scottish warriors in his bloodline...no matter what those symbols are, they are still borrowed from tribes and groups that the Lannings do not care about or participate in.

The argument definitely needs to stop, I agree. It's been dragged on long enough.
User avatar
tintin15
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1410
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:06 pm
Has thanked: 248 times
Been thanked: 13963 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Postby sb613 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:33 am

tintin15 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Ok-- I admit that I was one of the people who specified Native Americans. I was being ignorant. I left the argument to those who obviously knew more than I. But Bryan and Missy are equally ignorant. They don't bother to educate themselves. They chose a mish mash of symbols without thinking about what they might mean.
In the immortal words of Elsa-- "let it go"
The general rule here is that if you can't get your point across in 3 posts, take it to the Boxing Ring.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk


I specified that, too, and maybe it's not specifically Native American. I live in America, though, a country where the first conclusion is that the Native Americans are having their stuff appropriated, because that's what happens here. But maybe it's not and I shouldn't have jumped on them mocking Native American culture.

But they are definitely ignorant. I don't think they mean to be, but they are. Let's not pretend they're doing this because Bryan had Scottish warriors in his bloodline...no matter what those symbols are, they are still borrowed from tribes and groups that the Lannings do not care about or participate in.

The argument definitely needs to stop, I agree. It's been dragged on long enough.


For the record I never ever said that Bryan was intentionally trying to represent his ancestry. I explicitly said otherwise over and over. I get you want the argument let go but it's tough when people keep misrepresenting everything you say.

By the way does white privilege troll count any less as a personal attack?
sb613
Amateur
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:33 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 164 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Postby HelloSweetie » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:35 am

sb613 wrote:
tintin15 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Ok-- I admit that I was one of the people who specified Native Americans. I was being ignorant. I left the argument to those who obviously knew more than I. But Bryan and Missy are equally ignorant. They don't bother to educate themselves. They chose a mish mash of symbols without thinking about what they might mean.
In the immortal words of Elsa-- "let it go"
The general rule here is that if you can't get your point across in 3 posts, take it to the Boxing Ring.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk


I specified that, too, and maybe it's not specifically Native American. I live in America, though, a country where the first conclusion is that the Native Americans are having their stuff appropriated, because that's what happens here. But maybe it's not and I shouldn't have jumped on them mocking Native American culture.

But they are definitely ignorant. I don't think they mean to be, but they are. Let's not pretend they're doing this because Bryan had Scottish warriors in his bloodline...no matter what those symbols are, they are still borrowed from tribes and groups that the Lannings do not care about or participate in.

The argument definitely needs to stop, I agree. It's been dragged on long enough.


For the record I never ever said that Bryan was intentionally trying to represent his ancestry. I explicitly said otherwise over and over. I get you want the argument let go but it's tough when people keep misrepresenting everything you say.

By the way does white privilege troll count any less as a personal attack?


Lol. Report me and see what happens.
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 10625
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am
Has thanked: 10997 times
Been thanked: 47938 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Postby Playsinrain » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:39 am

Look i don't give a damn if you want to continue this argument, bc it's VERY CLEAR that you want too (although after this i not will waste my time trying to reason with you) but can we PLEASE move it to the boxing ring so that people who want to read about DB and their stupidity don't have to wade though 3 pages of history lessons to find relevant content? Seriously, post what you want, but do it in the appropriate place.
User avatar
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5253
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:46 pm
Location: GA
Has thanked: 8735 times
Been thanked: 33879 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Postby queentee20 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:07 am

No one is talking about DB anymore... y’all are probably all older than I am but seem extremely immature. We’ve asked continuously for this to stop. If it’s not about DB don’t post. We need to get the thread back on topic.
queentee20
Gossiper
 
Posts: 741
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:56 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 4408 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Postby MamaJoAnna » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:34 am

Image

Seriously, the shit I come into...
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Image
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 3099
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:45 am
Location: Virginia
Has thanked: 4494 times
Been thanked: 8414 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Postby ferriswheel » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:36 am

I took the liberty to make a whole place to talk about cultural appropriation, so maybe the people that want to only discuss DB can go back to doing so.


https://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?t=13231


Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
User avatar
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1015
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:47 pm
Has thanked: 1208 times
Been thanked: 3273 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Postby MamaJoAnna » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:37 am

LOL I've been beaten. Deleting my BR thread now. Thank you ^^
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Image
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 3099
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:45 am
Location: Virginia
Has thanked: 4494 times
Been thanked: 8414 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Postby queentee20 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:09 am

It may be time to lock this one, throw away the key 5ever never have this happen again. I really want to talk about the vlog now!
queentee20
Gossiper
 
Posts: 741
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:56 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 4408 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Postby HelloSweetie » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:11 am

queentee20 wrote:It may be time to lock this one, throw away the key 5ever never have this happen again. I really want to talk about the vlog now!


Talk about it then.
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 10625
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am
Has thanked: 10997 times
Been thanked: 47938 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Postby Theirmom » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:17 am

We are at page 100, so it may be time for a new thread anyway.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
User avatar
Theirmom
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1235
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:54 pm
Has thanked: 664 times
Been thanked: 9173 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Postby queentee20 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:21 am

HelloSweetie wrote:
queentee20 wrote:It may be time to lock this one, throw away the key 5ever never have this happen again. I really want to talk about the vlog now!


Talk about it then.


Excuse me? If you look through the last like 3 pages you’ll see I kept trying to talk about it but my posts would get lost in the arguments... I just want people who are coming here NOW to contribute to the discussion of the vlog. Please & Thank you. I’d love to read snarky comments about today’s video :3
queentee20
Gossiper
 
Posts: 741
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:56 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 4408 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Postby queentee20 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:24 am

Theirmom wrote:We are at page 100, so it may be time for a new thread anyway.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


Thank you. This was my point. Start a new thread where we can actually talk about DB again and forget this mess ever happened :3
queentee20
Gossiper
 
Posts: 741
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:56 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 4408 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Postby HelloSweetie » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:29 am

queentee20 wrote:
Theirmom wrote:We are at page 100, so it may be time for a new thread anyway.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


Thank you. This was my point. Start a new thread where we can actually talk about DB again and forget this mess ever happened :3


My point was that you had made two posts like that. The kids shut it down. Instead of telling everyone to talk about DB by pointing out how mature you are, just change the subject. What you did in a way was just continuing it.

It may be time for a new thread, but one shouldn't be needed to move on.
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 10625
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am
Has thanked: 10997 times
Been thanked: 47938 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Postby Playsinrain » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:32 am

I wish they would let Ollie stay at school all day. It really bugs the piss out of me that they get him after a half day every single day. Missy is too tired to take Missy so she calls poppa to take him to school. Lazy ass.
A-nen-o-me's FML.. these ignorant hillbillies..
Missy also needed her mom to come with her to pick Ollie up. The codependency is real. "I'm gonna check you out ok?" As in check him out of school EARLY? :roll:
User avatar
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5253
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:46 pm
Location: GA
Has thanked: 8735 times
Been thanked: 33879 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Postby HelloSweetie » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:32 am

Have we talked about this? Just a girl and her chickens... very unflattering length in my opinion.

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171020/67061ec8623bfd2913a7ec10b39d0e2d.jpg[/img]
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 10625
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am
Has thanked: 10997 times
Been thanked: 47938 times

Re: DailyDoseofClickbait (Part 96)

Postby MamaJoAnna » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:34 am

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Image
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 3099
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:45 am
Location: Virginia
Has thanked: 4494 times
Been thanked: 8414 times

Previous

Return to DailyBumps/BumpsAlongTheWay

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: coolusername1236, Google Adsense [Bot]

  • Advertisement