TaylerTragedy: A New Dawn Arises Part 57

julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy: A New Dawn Arises Part 57

Unread post by julietpreston »

I'm glad she's sticking with this photography thing but she needs to get lessons or something before she starts advertising herself... She posted asking if anybody wanted fall pictures done, right after posting some terrible photos of the kids. The picture of Jakoby was especially bad, the blur looks stupid and all the photos are from odd angles. Most people could take better pictures on their iPhone. I don't know anyone who would pay someone to take bad photos at their section 8 house with random blurry bits.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

julietpreston wrote:I'm glad she's sticking with this photography thing but she needs to get lessons or something before she starts advertising herself... She posted asking if anybody wanted fall pictures done, right after posting some terrible photos of the kids. The picture of Jakoby was especially bad, the blur looks stupid and all the photos are from odd angles. Most people could take better pictures on their iPhone. I don't know anyone who would pay someone to take bad photos at their section 8 house with random blurry bits.
I don't think she's sticking to it at all. She bought all that photography stuff ages ago and despite having so much free time she has a barely used it and when she has its mostly been for her own kids. She's never going to create a successful photography business doing nothing 90% of the time and taking a few bad photos every couple months. I can't even find her photography accounts anymore. At this point it's just a half assed hobby she wasted Chuckie's tax return on and I doubt she will put in the effort to make it anything more than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lolitalene
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolitalene »

Echox3 wrote:
lindseytssmcgs wrote:This is random but the recent video when all of the kids were holding their newborn sibling in the hospital I couldn't help but say "aww" and teared up watching her son holding the baby checking out it's tiny hands and feet then pretending to tickle it and giving kisses. Seeing how genuinely sweet and loving he was towards the baby made my heart melt!...

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
i wonder where he learned that from.
My guess is Sara

I doubt they did. Sara is as nasty as them. Ive always wondered why people liked her when she seems to flick the crazy switch as quick as Taylor.

Most kids start of sweet, and then life messes them up. So in tine taylor and their families will destroy what sweetness they have.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 13353f.jpg[/img]

I’m sorry but this just looks sad. That’s the only place she can take pictures? Up against her section 8 housing? The only people who want to give her business are other trashy people like her. She will never get anywhere because of that. Plus I can imagine what limited availability she has with 4 kids and no car. Plus, her pictures fucking suck. She tries to hard to be artsy and edgy. She should give up, get her ged and go to a trade school or something.

Also, did she take that close up pic of amitys eye with the flash on? I really hope she’s not that stupid.

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

And that picture advertising cheap section 8 fall photos is now deleted. She's not going to get any business rage deleting all her posts and accounts.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

julietpreston wrote:I'm glad she's sticking with this photography thing but she needs to get lessons or something before she starts advertising herself... She posted asking if anybody wanted fall pictures done, right after posting some terrible photos of the kids. The picture of Jakoby was especially bad, the blur looks stupid and all the photos are from odd angles. Most people could take better pictures on their iPhone. I don't know anyone who would pay someone to take bad photos at their section 8 house with random blurry bits.
People who pay with food stamps.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

And that picture advertising cheap section 8 fall photos is now deleted. She's not going to get any business rage deleting all her posts and accounts.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Aboogabooga wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 13353f.jpg[/img]

I’m sorry but this just looks sad. That’s the only place she can take pictures? Up against her section 8 housing? The only people who want to give her business are other trashy people like her. She will never get anywhere because of that. Plus I can imagine what limited availability she has with 4 kids and no car. Plus, her pictures fucking suck. She tries to hard to be artsy and edgy. She should give up, get her ged and go to a trade school or something.

Also, did she take that close up pic of amitys eye with the flash on? I really hope she’s not that stupid.

Looks like the setup for a shitty school photo op Image

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Lolitalene
Talker
Talker

I think its not so much the set up thats the issue, I think with the right light and a bit more colour (those pumpkins look half dead) it could work well. She just doesnt have the eye for it, it always falls flat and she cant even photoshop well enough to cover up the suck.

Lolitalene
Talker
Talker

Lolitalene wrote:

I think its not so much the set up thats the issue, I think with the right light and a bit more colour (those pumpkins look half dead) it could work well. She just doesnt have the eye for it, it always falls flat and she cant even photoshop well enough to cover up the suck.

Okay... looking again.. the hay.. wth. Bigger and it needs to be more yellow looking... it looks like she got some that was rotting in someones yard

tvobaby27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tvobaby27 »

On Jakoby's pic she said he looks so much like his daddy. Dead giveaway she's back with Chuckles. Also she said they all went to the pumpkin patch, who wants to bet he was there??
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Did you mean Alesana?

She had something nice to say about Anberlin and Jakoby on their pictures but on Alesanas she said she looks like her dad and posted the eye roll emoji. I look just like my dad too and I believe that's one of the reasons my mom targeted most of her abuse towards me. We all know Tayler has her favourites so I hope she doesn't start resenting Alesana for the way she looks whenever her and Chuckie are off.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 1b121e.png[/img]

Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

lily1995 wrote:Did you mean Alesana?

She had something nice to say about Anberlin and Jakoby on their pictures but on Alesanas she said she looks like her dad and posted the eye roll emoji. I look just like my dad too and I believe that's one of the reasons my mom targeted most of her abuse towards me. We all know Tayler has her favourites so I hope she doesn't start resenting Alesana for the way she looks whenever her and Chuckie are off.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 1b121e.png[/img]

Jesus Tayler. Could she have picked a worse picture of Alesana?
I honestly think she's a cute kid, and if she was actually raised by a decent parent, would be a sweet kid. But I feel like Tayler always picks the worst pictures of her to post.
Jakoby is her only boy and gets love for that
Anberlin was breastfed and is clingy due to being weaned wrong imo, so she's Taylers favourite girl
And amity is a new born which Tayler loves, so there's the third favourite.

I would love for CPS to step in and take the kids from her. She's never going to get her sh!t together.

julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

The fact that she said she looks like her dad and put an eye-roll emoji really rubbed me the wrong way. It's almost like she's stating straight out that she is unhappy with the way Alesana looks and might even resent her for looking like that, which I wouldn't put past Tayler. Imagine if Alesana read that :( Maybe I'm reading too much into it but yeah.
Also, I now see why she still has followers. I looked at some of the profiles of the people who comment on her photos and they're all trashy idiots like Tay, and one of them referred to her kids as accidents in her bio. Lovely.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Even her freaking posts sound monotone. Why not say how the kids have a blast. We all had a good time on each post just sounds so weird to me
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

Let's get over the CPS thing. No one will get those kids out of her care. It is sad and infuriating but it is the truth. They will learn their ways from their mother and end like her. It becomes boring to see the same things over and over. Some will say I am cruel but you can feel compassion oh for so many times for the same thing. You get used to it after the 3rd or 4th time. Things won't change. Hoping Tayler will become a productive human being is just a hope that dies last. Well the hope has died pages ago.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

SilverLady01 wrote:Let's get over the CPS thing. No one will get those kids out of her care. It is sad and infuriating but it is the truth. They will learn their ways from their mother and end like her. It becomes boring to see the same things over and over. Some will say I am cruel but you can feel compassion oh for so many times for the same thing. You get used to it after the 3rd or 4th time. Things won't change. Hoping Tayler will become a productive human being is just a hope that dies last. Well the hope has died pages ago.
Exactly, especially considering CPS has been called on her numerous times. If she didn’t have them taken off her when Alesana fractured her skull or Jakoby burnt his hand as a baby or the time the police had to break into her house because she was passed out on the couch and the kids were screaming or the numerous times chuckie has allegedly beaten her up or the time she threatened to drown them... than they never will be taken off her. Until those kids are seriously hurt or one of them is killed CPS won’t do anything. It’s sad, it’s not fair, but it’s fact.

julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

staceybrax wrote:
SilverLady01 wrote:Let's get over the CPS thing. No one will get those kids out of her care. It is sad and infuriating but it is the truth. They will learn their ways from their mother and end like her. It becomes boring to see the same things over and over. Some will say I am cruel but you can feel compassion oh for so many times for the same thing. You get used to it after the 3rd or 4th time. Things won't change. Hoping Tayler will become a productive human being is just a hope that dies last. Well the hope has died pages ago.
Exactly, especially considering CPS has been called on her numerous times. If she didn’t have them taken off her when Alesana fractured her skull or Jakoby burnt his hand as a baby or the time the police had to break into her house because she was passed out on the couch and the kids were screaming or the numerous times chuckie has allegedly beaten her up or the time she threatened to drown them... than they never will be taken off her. Until those kids are seriously hurt or one of them is killed CPS won’t do anything. It’s sad, it’s not fair, but it’s fact.

Sadly this is true. They SHOULD have been taken as soon as she threatened to drown them. Even if she didn't mean it, no stable parent even lets that thought cross their mind. Nor would a stable parent have her kids around an apparently abusive rapist. Our only hope for those kids to have a good life is for someone around them to actually take some action.
Lolitalene
Talker
Talker

Agreed. As I said she ticks enough boxes that she wouldnt even be on CPS's Rader.
Yeah she's a crap mum who is emotionally damaging her kids and placing them at risk with each new daddy she moves in... but their are worse parents out there keeping her from being anywhere nesr the top of CPS's list.

My only hope is she mets an actual 'white knight' who drags her arse the fork out of that town. Because unluckily she wont change for herself or her kids.

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Did she have to say Alesana looks like Chuckles with an eye roll emoji? Poor kid cant help it. If Tayler hates him so much why did she had sexual intercourse with him at least 4 times? Absolute moron.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”