JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Unread post by Chatabox »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 26672b.jpg[/img]

So it was 6:30 when the movie finished. Then she had to get out all her paint stuff and paint 4x kids faces. Then afterwards she says "It's creeping up on 7 o'clock... But they wanted to paint pumpkins"

It would have taken a while to paint all the kids faces! Then she said they had to paint pumpkins, then she had to feed the kids (which she didn't show on camera) and wash them. No way they were in bed before 8pm.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

georgiapeach19 wrote:
Chatabox wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... bef0f3.jpg[/img]

I saw this comment on someone asking if Chris pays child support. Her minions are insane! Do they really think that Gabe would pay no child support? Jess would not say no to "free money"
At one point he wasn't he paying child support or was that Drake?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I think at one point she said he wasn't because the wonderful, amazing, supportive father figure Drake was paying for all of Lilia's stuff. (When Gabe was the "deadbeat") but there was always the expectation that he had to pay, and he just wasn't.

I doubt jess would ever willingly release him from his child support payments because he sees Lilia all the time.
quartz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by quartz »

gabe playing daddy to addie when chris is right there is sooooooooooo weird. but because jess isnt the one with anything to worry about everyone (in their weird family circle) finds it ok!

lets say tables were turned and chris was suddenly hanging out with his ex all the time and he posts a pic with his ex in his and jess's bed with addie. i bet miss thangggg wouldnt have her huge donkey smile out then! god this all makes my head hurt.
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

picpac wrote:Image
I know I’m a bit behind but I am absolutely howling thank you so much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Roisin wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:After seeing she was sponsored by the EMoji movie today I am thinking Emojis for the family costume.
She said in the video that emojis won't be the costume because they would've used face paint and addie is too young for that.
she could've been the shit emoji... a blowout is an appropriate costume for the Adcredible Bulk

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
sparklylover
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sparklylover »

Bsveach15 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 9d4004.jpg[/img]

Look at all that grease. Ew.

Not even gonna lie magic mikes is sooooo good ImageImage

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Roisin wrote:
DoodleBop wrote:I have wondered before why they don't switch it up and sometimes they go to T & C so they aren't in the car for so long. Not like they can't afford it instead of a few Target trips...go down for the weekend do some fun activities. Make the other kids be bored in the car for a change.
Good point! Dont they live in the LA area? There'd be tons of fun things to do down there, and with all the money they throw around on crap I can't see how they wouldn't be able to afford a hotel once in a while.
I thik it would be great too. Just this past weeked while my husband was away o a trip I took my kids to a hotel, we just swam in the pool and went out for dinner and it was SO fun!
However my guess would be they dont do it right now because of school. It would make no sense to drive the 6 hours on a Saturday morning just to turn around and leave on the Sunday (whereas Chris can leave during the day Friday while everyone is in school).. hopefully it is something they do in the summer though because as Tommy and Caden get older they will start to hate it, even if they LOVE their dad and love the time with their dads side.. They will start to miss birthday parties and friend get togethers and just the car ride itself.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Whatever if she wants to have a baby daddy picnic and invite everyone who has been to Jess' taco party but why do they have to hang out in her bed? I dont want to hang out in anyones bed... am I weird or are they? Like I have never understand KKandBabyJ having fucking hangouts in their bed when they have an entire house to hang out in. and I am so weird about pillows, I dont even want to use my husbands or my kids. Drool, sweat. No thanks.
Spillthattea
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Spillthattea »

shilohjulia wrote:Funny this app says Kaden looks the most like Drake, it's just a stupid app but honestly I think all three look so much like him especially as they're getting older. It is really sad he never sees them.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... b9e44a.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 00c518.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 3041e8.jpg[/img]

I went really far back in either Natalie or Drake's Instagram a while ago and found a picture of Drake as a small child and to my surprise he bore the most resemblance to Kaden over the other two, other people in the comments thought so too.

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

fudgeitup wrote:
HCB wrote:As far as the costumes go, I agree with Trolls. Lots of characters to go with. I took my kids to the dentist a couple of days ago and the staff were opening amazon boxes with Troll costumes and wigs. They said there were enough characters for everyone to be able to dress up. Reminded me of Jess and them.
My guess is a superhero theme. I think that would actually be cute!
Until you see what puked up outfit AddWine has on

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

justwannaseepics wrote:
waitwhat wrote:If they're doing Halloween theme, the theme depends on T and C if they are here. Technically it's Ashley's year so I vote for Jess' crew being dressed as whatever Disne show has TWO princesses as main characters and the 3 boys are going to be extras or whatever.
Posibly Frozen then. Now that she finally has TWO girls, she can do the Elsa and Anna custume. Twins could be Kristoff and Sven and Landen Olaf. I don't know who Jess and Chris could be though
They could be special snowflakes.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Chatabox wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 26672b.jpg[/img]

So it was 6:30 when the movie finished. Then she had to get out all her paint stuff and paint 4x kids faces. Then afterwards she says "It's creeping up on 7 o'clock... But they wanted to paint pumpkins"

It would have taken a while to paint all the kids faces! Then she said they had to paint pumpkins, then she had to feed the kids (which she didn't show on camera) and wash them. No way they were in bed before 8pm.
Food was pizza I bet. She'd get better use from Papa John's because rewards.

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... e60fdc.png[/img]

What is this on the wall

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Gabe and Amber's obsession with Addie is fucking weird. I wonder if/when they have a baby, will Jess and Chris be as obsessed with that baby as Gabe & Amber are with Addie? Imagine Amber clogging Chris rolling around in her bed with her & Gabe's baby. These people are fucking gross

sparkleunicornxo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sparkleunicornxo »

Mountain mikes is probably her best bet price wise. She can get a huge pizza the mountain size instead of large for like 32, and then use the $6 coupon they always have on the site.

daisy1000
Informer
Informer

JessFam: The OG Trap Queen (Part 102)

Unread post by daisy1000 »

Her planning of any activity with the kids is always all over the place. The main thing was painting, carving, or both to pumpkins!! The kids really wanted to do that but then she made them watch the Emoji movie (sponsorship), painted their faces for pictures, and all the kids wanted to do was paint the pumpkins. (Not saying they didn’t enjoy the other stuff too).

I think she should have done what they really wanted to do first or just put her foot down and say well, it’s almost bedtime so we will save the pumpkins for tomorrow. She always does more than she can actually handle and then people applaud her for being “super mom”

The same thing with Tommy having to cut cake after the pumpkin patch. I know it’s the thought that counts but the kids were falling asleep and it’s late plus they still had to drive home and get ready for bed. I’m sure they could have planned that better. But I understand it’s the thought that counts.
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

I know I’m a little late but FFS SO much time spent on “what color is the dress/shoes?” Nobody gives a fuck.

Am I the only cynical asshole who thinks Jessica is lying about her extreme back pain because she want her insurance to pay for a tummy tuck?

Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

Did everyone else skip Lilias monologue about the emoji movie?? :roll:

Also, this is off topic but I had a dream that Addie was my little sister (Im 24 lmao) & I went up to her to try and carry her and I couldnt because she was too heavy. Lmao.. I think that picture someone posted of the toy story big baby and jess' snaps of her walking around in the gym made me have that dream. Hahaha Addie is such a cutie
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

That.baby. Is. Fucking. Huge.

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

It's funny because when you actually think about it, Baldy isn't THAT huge. She's going to be 1 next month! She just looks like a "baby" because she's still bald and still "needs" to be constantly nursed.

Return to “JesssFam”