myka stauffer

Darlene2016
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: myka stauffer

Unread post by Darlene2016 »

Just watched the new vlog, can’t help but watch... I am so interested to see how Huxley is doing. So I am confused if anyone can clear it up for me... but does Huxley speak Chinese at all or is he strictly non verbal? Also who else thinks Myka will be pregnant within the year or two? She seems very unhappy with this adoptipn
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

that's something i was wondering as well because in one vlog she claims she doesn't understand english and then in another claims he is nonverbal.
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

Pretty sure he speaks Mandarin, Myka is just an idiot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

didn't realize there was a video posted this morning so i just watched it. i felt the video was done in poor taste! why on earth would you do a sponsored video during your adoption series? she's not helping her case very much when it comes to whether this adoption was done genuinely or not. i get that youtube is a source of income for her but i also understand that nobody wants to watch an infomercial when they think they're clicking on a video that's going to show what they'r going through with the out of country adoption. very poor taste in my opinion.

i also want to say that my respect for her husband has grown tremendously since i first started watching the stauffer life vlogs.
dfjhazy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dfjhazy »

Pretty sure Huxley speaks Chinese as they said he went hysterical crying when they had to leave their guide before moving to the region they are in now as Hux realized his only source of communication was leaving. I think it's crazy they never attempted to learn the language for even very basic communication with him. They seem to be using sign language a bit with him. Wow Myra was a raving bitch to Jim with the clothes he picked out!! Why didn't she get off her lazy ass the two times she sent Jim to H&M to get stuff for her. Jim seems to take Hux everywhere so clearly Myka isn't able to handle him yet. Agree that she is checked out more and more with each video. I wouldn't be surprised either to see her pregnant in a year as this fairytale adoption is not going as she planned at all.
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

dfjhazy wrote:Pretty sure Huxley speaks Chinese as they said he went hysterical crying when they had to leave their guide before moving to the region they are in now as Hux realized his only source of communication was leaving. I think it's crazy they never attempted to learn the language for even very basic communication with him. They seem to be using sign language a bit with him. Wow Myra was a raving bitch to Jim with the clothes he picked out!! Why didn't she get off her lazy ass the two times she sent Jim to H&M to get stuff for her. Jim seems to take Hux everywhere so clearly Myka isn't able to handle him yet. Agree that she is checked out more and more with each video. I wouldn't be surprised either to see her pregnant in a year as this fairytale adoption is not going as she planned at all.

She will probably go for embryo adoption to try and be semi super hero still Image
lara77
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lara77 »

She is so weird. How did she get the adoption people to give her the green light? She has empty eyes (at best, she actually has crazy eyes sometimes, she look really mad that Huxley isn't the little doll she imagined).

I actually don't think she will get pregnant, I think they will separate and she won't share custody of Huxley. Or she will send him back pretending he was a danger to her children. She bloody hates that child, it's obvious.
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

We are not the only ones remarking on the language issue or Myka's general indifference to this child. Check out these comments on "Huxley's First Plane Ride" (I took these screenshots a few days ago as the original comments have most likely been deleted by now).
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

Shes awful!
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

I've just watched that video - seems so weird to me that Jim would take Huxley shopping with him.. that's usually a pretty boring thing for any kid, I'd have thought Myka would want to keep him with her and the other kids to play and try to bond with him. It's coming off that she just can't be bothered and it's easier for Jim to take him, this bond is never going to happen and it makes me a bit sad for Huxley

Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

Taking Huxley shopping for myka's clothes! That would have been a great bonding time for myka and Huxley either shopping 1 on1 or staying at the hotel! Then poor Jim buys him self a pair of shirts and a T-shirt but myka got 2 outfits and she yells at him saying " was this shopping for JiM or Myka day?!" I don't like the way she laughs at him like he's stupid. When in fact he makes way more sense than she does!
Like really Lady your so entitled and treating your husband like crap who obviously is doing everything he can you make you happy.
I recently watched her life story video and the way she talks about her oldest child's father, she was almost giddy describing the beginning of their relationship but when she talks about Jim she says his conversations were boring and she would fall asleep while he was on the phone!!! It was a red flag to me that she thinks Jim won the jackpot when she agreed to marry him. But sweetheart its the other way around, no other man would bend over backwards to do everything so you can sit pretty when your actually very ugly on the inside.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
lara77
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lara77 »

She's mocking him in the video today, because he "does womanly thing" and calls him Martha Stewart for doing their daughters hairs.. Well thank god somebody does, because it isn't going to be her! She's vile.. Just vile. :x
dfjhazy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dfjhazy »

She is vile! What a complete bitch she is to him. She for sure thinks he hit the jackpot with her but like Kaylor said above it is Myka that won the lottery marrying Jim! I never really thought much about Jim but found him likable enough prior to the adoption videos but I have so much respect for him now the way he stepped up to be Huxley's Dad right away. And he wasn't onboard with this at the beginning so that speaks volumes that he committed himself to this process and is doing everything to help Huxley adapt. Myka really has proven this trip that she cares only for herself and her feelings. She isn't a good mother at all from what I see! Jim handles the kids at home almost 100% other than her stupid home schooling lessons. I think they keep trying to convince themselves it will be much better when they get home but that requires Myka to get off her ass and start helping and I just don't see that happening. I love the list of comments from their YouTube videos as it validates we are not angry haters or whatever her minions would call us. People are recognizing the crazy and calling them out on it!
Darlene2016
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Darlene2016 »

Does Myka not realize everyone knows she spends hours clearing out her comment section. She literally deletes any sort of negativity even if its constructive criticism .... she even deletes little comments when someone simply comments they don't like a color or brand she chooses. Very Petty.
DollarStoreShampoo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DollarStoreShampoo »

I agree that Jim does everything in this joke of a marriage and deserves a medal, but I still don't like him. He strikes me as an annoying hipster making a video diary of the ultimate white dude experience in China.

That stupid "Mama Bird" shirt is a riot. Typical of a basic bitch who does absolutely nothing but wants the recognition.

theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

DollarStoreShampoo wrote:I agree that Jim does everything in this joke of a marriage and deserves a medal, but I still don't like him. He strikes me as an annoying hipster making a video diary of the ultimate white dude experience in China.
ultimate white dude experience in china had me over here losing my shit :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
alicesmo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alicesmo »

Can't bring myself to watch an entire vlog lol can someone explain .. why on earth was HE shopping for HER clothes? with Huxley? and she complained?
Wow.........
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Today when he went out to get coffee/snacks he never showed Huxley but when he was in the elevator I heard a baby babbling. Is he censoring out the fact that Myka does nothing and has no bond with Huxley?

Also, yesterday when he came back from buying HER clothes and today from getting HER snacks she was laying in bed when he came back.

She does nothing!
XYZ
Talker
Talker

Unread post by XYZ »

I keep thinking that Jim is gay. And not because of the Martha comments from Myka.
TooMuchSauce
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TooMuchSauce »

I've been reading on here since they traveled to China, haven't been watching their videos for very long, they just showed up in my reccomended a few weeks before they traveled to China. Anyway, I realized quickly that something was off (especially about Myka). There's multiple things I'd like to point out but here are the two main ones, firstly, I've seen people here commenting "Why didn't they learn a little Chinese for him" which makes sense....but they literally have a video titled "Learning Mandarin Chinese for Huxley" SO either they just used the title for clickbait, or they didn't following through, idfk because I didn't even watch that video, just saw it on the sidebar.

Another thing that I haven't seen anyone on here comment about but I really wanted to mention it, has anyone else noticed how they keep saying Huxley doesn't like anything cold??? I mean, did these people research at all before this adoption? I know some people here have watched This Gathered Nests adoption video (I've seen it mentioned) and I specifically remember Angela mentioning how Rosie didn't like to drink things cold because in China most people drink things at warm or room temperature. Like really, it pisses me off, I've heard them say it like 3 times now. It makes it seem like they didn't do any research on what to expect heading into this.

Lots of other things about this family that are pissing me off....but I won't keep going since this is long already.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”