Gardner Quad Squad - The Freeloaders (Part 10)

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad - The Freeloaders (Part 10)

Unread post by DoodleBop »

It would be interesting to see a developmental pediatrician work out what is neglect and what if any is the result of a developmental delay like autism. While it's very likely the girls have delays because they are 3 month early preemies I have to wonder if that excuse makes up for the lack of parenting and therapy. Sometimes the symptoms of one developmental delay and another overlap.

If one or more of the girls is autistic it could be very easy for it to be missed in that house or they simply don't care because they've already assumed their children can't do much anyway and their main goal is whatever is easiest for them.
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

Esp Esme with her fears , there is something there whether it’s sensory issues or autism

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The views must be low getting mimi to write about the surgery when when she was pregnant

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

The fear could also be that she isn't secure her parents will protect her. I think most kids have fears the dark, water etc but usually that's when Daddy saves the day not throw you in the water anyway. Ah hell I think everyone would have a sensory issue if they had to listen to those two and their whiny baby voices all day long. That could be considered torture could you imagine.
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She has has issues with the tiles at the shopping centre , her and Indie . She is sensitive to wind and noises and some clothes

lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lovethispage »

Beauregard1 wrote:She is definitely watching Flip or Flop with Christina and Tarek and Fixer Upper. Those tiles in the laundry and girl's bathroom are just what Christina loves.

Tarek and Christina would NEVER do those kitchen cabinets or that raised fireplace hearth.
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She just stands out as a kid with sensory issues but that’s just from my point of view from seeing my friends son who had been diagnosed . I could be totally wrong

Stellaboo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellaboo »

Aussiegal2017 wrote:She just stands out as a kid with sensory issues but that’s just from my point of view from seeing my friends son who had been diagnosed . I could be totally wrong

I think you're right. There is definitely something not right with Esme. And Indie to a lesser degree.
Twinsplusone
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Twinsplusone »

I am far from perfect; I can say sassy things and need to watch my mouth at times; but I’d never write “you suck” on a family car..... for all to see, including the Bingham’s children.
Yet another sign of the two of them being stuck in their adolescent mindset.
Sandocan
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sandocan »

On Instagram Trashley is preparing one of her Campbells world famous meals. It looks like a bowl of crap. Just seeing the way she holds the spoon to stir it is vomit inducing.
amyisnewhere
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyisnewhere »

lovethispage wrote:
Beauregard1 wrote:She is definitely watching Flip or Flop with Christina and Tarek and Fixer Upper. Those tiles in the laundry and girl's bathroom are just what Christina loves.

Tarek and Christina would NEVER do those kitchen cabinets or that raised fireplace hearth.
Yes, disappointed in the kitchen for sure!!
Harkette
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Harkette »

I'm super late as usual but I just have to say it.

How long did dumb and dumber leave their kids alone in the car while they decorated the Bingham car like adolescents??

And you know they had candy and those necklaces that they could break and choke on. Real smart, idiots.

Sneaky_snarky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sneaky_snarky »

The center tall cabinet in their master bathroom looks like shit. So much shit.

Merikat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Merikat »

Night lady wrote:Interesting read
http://www.scientificamerican.com/artic ... -in-girls/

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
What an interesting article! Thanks for sharing it.

Merikat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Merikat »

Twinsplusone wrote:I am far from perfect; I can say sassy things and need to watch my mouth at times; but I’d never write “you suck” on a family car..... for all to see, including the Bingham’s children.
Yet another sign of the two of them being stuck in their adolescent mindset.
They actually wrote that on the Binghams car? Wow; with friends like the Gross Greedners, who needs enemies!!!

Jane
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jane »

You sissies are extra witty and hilarious with your insights today! :rofl: The wedding video mentioned was a turning point for me too. I couldn't believe how rude and self absorbed Ashley was at that wedding. I wonder, if since Tyson is the oldest boy of 8 and the first married, if Ashley was the center of attention with Tyson's brothers for all these years. Well, one by one his brothers are growing up, falling in love their own women and no longer at Ashley's beck and call.

So, when I watched the vlog last night - Ashley and Tyson cackling and laughing about piling sugar on their little girl's breakfasts (all that sugar/carbs first thing in the morning) really bothered me. I, too, don't know how much longer I can watch. To me when A&T do things like that they almost seem to lack empathy and this is not a good thing. There's nothing funny about these girls diets.
I agree with most of everything posted here in the last 24 hours. There's NO reason Ashley and Tyson can't feed their girls more healthy than they were fed! All mindful parents, despite how they were raised, make educated decisions about how to care for their children.
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

DoodleBop wrote:It would be interesting to see a developmental pediatrician work out what is neglect and what if any is the result of a developmental delay like autism. While it's very likely the girls have delays because they are 3 month early preemies I have to wonder if that excuse makes up for the lack of parenting and therapy. Sometimes the symptoms of one developmental delay and another overlap.

If one or more of the girls is autistic it could be very easy for it to be missed in that house or they simply don't care because they've already assumed their children can't do much anyway and their main goal is whatever is easiest for them.
I agree with this, but FWIW
I have to take issue with them being called 3 months early all the time. They were born at the end of December, and were due around the first of March, which really is just a couple of months early. My babies were mostly on time, but with family and friends it's not at all unusual to be a few weeks early, and not even call the baby a preemie. So can we just say they were two months early? Thanks. Lol.
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

Can I be a bitch and just ask, or say, who really gives a fuck what Meems thought during the TTTS? I feel like they are grabbing straws for blogs. I feel bad saying this, but I just flt like it was a grasp. If I'm crossing the line, please tell me, and I will go back to writing minimally.
Beauregard1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beauregard1 »

I don't think they know what a healthy lifestyle is. They don't read books or articles about raising healthy children. I don't think their kids have ever eaten a pb&j sandwich, or any kind of sandwich. They are always watching the Bingham's vlogs, maybe they could do a vlog about healthy eating and how to do it. Actually the Ravellis have smart kids, maybe as their first foray into blogging they can teach them how to raise healthy kids through healthy eating.
brittosmond1912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by brittosmond1912 »

CherryBaby wrote:
DoodleBop wrote:It would be interesting to see a developmental pediatrician work out what is neglect and what if any is the result of a developmental delay like autism. While it's very likely the girls have delays because they are 3 month early preemies I have to wonder if that excuse makes up for the lack of parenting and therapy. Sometimes the symptoms of one developmental delay and another overlap.

I agree with this, but FWIW
I have to take issue with them being called 3 months early all the time. They were born at the end of December, and were due around the first of March, which really is just a couple of months early. My babies were mostly on time, but with family and friends it's not at all unusual to be a few weeks early, and not even call the baby a preemie. So can we just say they were two months early? Thanks. Lol.

It's obvious you had your kids early because there is only one week difference between being called a micro premmie and a premmie yet the complications in just that one week are vastly diffrent . If she was due end of march they are three months premature. I have a 31e6d premmie who is 6 now recently diagnosed with autism not neglected in any sense was super smothered actually but his gestation is still asked for And considered medically important when we visit medical practitioners. And most premmie moms will forever refer to their child as premmie no matter their age.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”