2011InvisibleMilestones (Part 40)

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: 2011InvisibleMilestones (Part 40)

Unread post by marshmellow »

urusha90 wrote:Then it got weird
OMG thank you for these jewels.

Seriously, something is wrong with her. I'm scared for her kids.

"Geese" ?? really !
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Lol the GEESE always gave away that it was vanessa
katii3j
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by katii3j »

I'm soo fucking lost after reading that

BTW; I'M NEW HOPE Y'ALL DON'T MIND!

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

It’s really sad how quick she was to bash David. Like come on Vanessa at least he was working. I’m pretty sure she’s never worked a day in her life, except for that scam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

She made it so obvious it was her lol. "David sucks but Vanessa is working SO hard. She's in school guys. School is what matters"

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

Omg thank you for finding those!

She needs help. Honestly.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

guineapeegz wrote:
staceybrax wrote:She needs help, seriously.

She is supposedly in therapy but she needs a psychiatrist!
I doubt she would say to her therapist “oh I went on a gossip site and pretended to be someone else and talked shit about me and David to strangers on the internet” though. How embarrassing ImageImage

Terarara
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Terarara »

Goodness, she is so quick to throw someone under the bus while defending herself. At least David had a job, while Nona was the one taking of care of Lily while SHE slept in.

Reading from Part 3 page 7 onwards is honestly so cringeworthy with the amount of typos she has when trying to defend herself. Its hard to take someone's argument seriously when they cant differentiate "your" and "you're"
Betchplz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Betchplz »

The girl can't spell. She used to say "makeing" instead of "making". Lololol
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Anyone see her last tweet? Apparently there is a bullying problem and she is complaining about another teacher.

Um, If you have a problem with multiple teachers on different schools, maybe YOU are the problem V.

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

smom12 wrote:Anyone see her last tweet? Apparently there is a bullying problem and she is complaining about another teacher.

Um, If you have a problem with multiple teachers on different schools, maybe YOU are the problem V.

I don't believe her
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

This is my guy-he is 10 months old, just a bit older than Charlie. He has eczema and scratches himself sooo bad. I didn't want to show his face, but you can see on his arm here.

Vanessa is fucked up, but I don't think she picks Charlie's skin. I believe that he scratches. I would hope that if anyone in her life noticed her picking his skin they would contact CPS.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 287bdd.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

ladymama wrote:This is my guy-he is 10 months old, just a bit older than Charlie. He has eczema and scratches himself sooo bad. I didn't want to show his face, but you can see on his arm here.

Vanessa is fucked up, but I don't think she picks Charlie's skin. I believe that he scratches. I would hope that if anyone in her life noticed her picking his skin they would contact CPS.

I am not saying she does pick him but she lies about it. She doesn't say he picks at himself....she has said all his scabs are birthmarks. Moving birthmarks...never heard of those....but Usually imho when someone chooses a blatant lie they are trying to hide something
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

lizpuff2006 wrote:
ladymama wrote:This is my guy-he is 10 months old, just a bit older than Charlie. He has eczema and scratches himself sooo bad. I didn't want to show his face, but you can see on his arm here.

Vanessa is fucked up, but I don't think she picks Charlie's skin. I believe that he scratches. I would hope that if anyone in her life noticed her picking his skin they would contact CPS.

I am not saying she does pick him but she lies about it. She doesn't say he picks at himself....she has said all his scabs are birthmarks. Moving birthmarks...never heard of those....but Usually imho when someone chooses a blatant lie they are trying to hide something
I've heard her say it's from him scratching before- except one on his nose she called a birth mark. I forgot about that one- that is suspicious.

urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

Wait so the sit down update for Charly was more boring than this vlog like one???
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

smom12 wrote:Anyone see her last tweet? Apparently there is a bullying problem and she is complaining about another teacher.

Or maybe Lily is the problem? I didn't see her tweet bc I don't care to follow her, but if Lily has behavior issues then there's no doubt in my mind that she'll encounter problems in school. I bet Lily caught a little bit of Aria's "negative attention seeking" behavior considering her mom ignores her just as much as Britney ignores Aria. First Lily refused to nap or follow directions from that other teacher (not justifying the actions of said teacher, but it's Lily's fault for misbehaving), and now she's encountering bullying in kindergarten?? Seems to me like Lily needs to learn how to listen and behave in classroom settings! I wonder if it was retaliatory bullying from Lily doing something "mean" to another kid, or if it was genuinely just a kid being mean for no reason?

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

^^side note to what I posted, I hope it's not bullying because of her looks or just "no reason" in general. Nobody deserves to experience bullying, especially at that age, but if Lily is being mean to other kids then she's got what's coming to her from those kids IMO.

Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 1979 »

I find it funny that so many people doubt the possibility that Lily is being bullied. Often times kids will pick the weakest child and harass them, that is the nature of bullying. Watching Lily I would have no doubt that she would have difficulty sticking up for herself with her language and social delays. I am currently working with a child that is on his third school because of bullying. This child is quirky and a little different and that is all it takes for people to make fun of him. He is constantly called "gay" and a variety of other things just because he is more sensitive and has different tastes than the other boys. With Lily's difficulties and shyness it really isn't a stretch to see that she would be targeted. Also, bullying happens all the time in younger grades.
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

1979 wrote:I find it funny that so many people doubt the possibility that Lily is being bullied. Often times kids will pick the weakest child and harass them, that is the nature of bullying. Watching Lily I would have no doubt that she would have difficulty sticking up for herself with her language and social delays. I am currently working with a child that is on his third school because of bullying. This child is quirky and a little different and that is all it takes for people to make fun of him. He is constantly called "gay" and a variety of other things just because he is more sensitive and has different tastes than the other boys. With Lily's difficulties and shyness it really isn't a stretch to see that she would be targeted. Also, bullying happens all the time in younger grades.
I don't think anyone is saying "there's no way she's being bullied", it's more so that Vanessa is a mess. I wouldn't put it past her to be one of those moms that causes problems with the school district. My mom is a special ed teacher for elementary school kids, and I've heard SO MANY stories about moms crying wolf about their kids in situations like Lily's. I've also heard of moms saying their kid is being bullied, but it's because that kid is rude to others and the mom doesn't believe it because their kid is "so shy at home". It's very possible, sadly, that Lily would be an easy target for bullying like you said, so it's definitely a big possibility for her. However, I wouldn't doubt that she causes some issues in school (as a lot of little kids do, it happens frequently), or Vanessa causes problems. I hope that she isn't truly experiencing bullying though!

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

I wouldn’t doubt it if she had been bullied, I worked at a preschool/daycare last summer and there were 2 class “bullies” that were hard to control and went around snatching things from other kids and pushing or hitting. I wonder if it’s Lily being individually targeted or if the “bully” is just an out of control child.

Anyway, I know everyone here thinks lily is the sweetest child ever but even David commented on Lily’s attitude last time he came to visit, he said she’s CHANGED and he didn’t mean it in a positive way. It’s in the Q&A “no more babies” around 9:50

Return to “2011teenagemom”