• Advertisement

Teenmommy2010/Emily Wowk

Re: Teenmommy2010/Emily Wowk

Postby chaiiii » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:34 pm

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
chaiiii wrote:
mamadrama97 wrote:[quote="Mel1011"]Someone needs to report chai and mamadrama to a mod so they can see the IP addresses or something.

Lol cause someone takes his side that means they are Tyler I feel bad for the guy it seems he really loved her. Judging by the post he made he was hurt really bad it seems like she lead him on because there was clearly things said for a long time for him to still be there. I’m for surely not Tyler my dear. If anything your probably Tyler all your posts are about a person not being who they say they are. It’s creepy and questionable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed lol

Don’t you think talking to yourself is a little weird..?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

??? This is hilarious! Calm down the paranoia. Lol I am not him!

chaiiii
Amateur

Advertisement

Postby Mel1011 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:12 am

He's a lot creepier than we thought.
Mel1011
True Gossiper

Postby Ashlee » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:22 pm

gossipqueen wrote:Ladies stop assuming shit Emily doesn’t even know the guy I talk to Emily on the daily she never met this crazy guy she heard of him but not met him

If you Talk to her Daily who are you Then? Because sehe doesn‘t have that many friends.
And if sehe doesn‘t eben know him, why Does she write him on twitter that much private???
This Board is getting strange lol..
Ashlee
Wallflower

Postby amykay » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:38 am

I'm pretty sure gossipqueen is that girl who always tweeted Emily and like low key obsessed with her and completely idolizes her.
amykay
Gossiper

Postby gossipqueen » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:37 pm

amykay wrote:I'm pretty sure gossipqueen is that girl who always tweeted Emily and like low key obsessed with her and completely idolizes her.
YUP HAHAH

gossipqueen
Amateur

Postby Mel1011 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:04 pm

gossipqueen wrote:Ladies stop assuming shit Emily doesn’t even know the guy I talk to Emily on the daily she never met this crazy guy she heard of him but not met him

You went from saying she lost respect from you because she's cheating to saying she doesn't even know the guy? You're mental.
Mel1011
True Gossiper

Postby mamadrama97 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:20 am

Mel1011 wrote:

You went from saying she lost respect from you because she's cheating to saying she doesn't even know the guy? You're mental.

She was definitely cheating. And I’ve been creeping on his Instagram. He’s so gorgeous. She liked one of his posts today. And like 3 mins later she disliked it. She surely knows who he is. This is getting really strange.

mamadrama97
Amateur

Postby ForeverGauc01 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:29 am

He’s so gorgeous? Wtf

ForeverGauc01
Extreme Gossiper

Postby ladymama » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:40 am

mamadrama97 wrote:
Mel1011 wrote:

She was definitely cheating. And I’ve been creeping on his Instagram. He’s so gorgeous. She liked one of his posts today. And like 3 mins later she disliked it. She surely knows who he is. This is getting really strange.

You're doing an awful job of convincing anyone you aren't Tyler hahaha

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
ladymama
True Gossiper

Postby Kaydeedid » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:12 am

mamadrama97 wrote:
Mel1011 wrote:

I think she’s stayihg away from him. It obvious something happened, and she must still be with Brady or she’d be posting stuff with tyler. It’s scary she had to delete all her stuff just to get away from him.
Kaydeedid
Amateur

Postby mamadrama97 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:24 am

Kaydeedid wrote:
mamadrama97 wrote:
Mel1011 wrote:[quote="gossipqueen"]Ladies stop assuming shit Emily doesn’t even know the guy I talk to Emily on the daily she never met this crazy guy she heard of him but not met him

I think she’s stayihg away from him. It obvious something happened, and she must still be with Brady or she’d be posting stuff with tyler. It’s scary she had to delete all her stuff just to get away from him.[/quote]

She liked one of his Instagram posts last night.

mamadrama97
Amateur

Postby ForeverGauc01 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:44 am

Kaydeedid wrote:
mamadrama97 wrote:
Mel1011 wrote:[quote="gossipqueen"]Ladies stop assuming shit Emily doesn’t even know the guy I talk to Emily on the daily she never met this crazy guy she heard of him but not met him

I think she’s stayihg away from him. It obvious something happened, and she must still be with Brady or she’d be posting stuff with tyler. It’s scary she had to delete all her stuff just to get away from him.[/quote]
I don’t think her not posting things with Tyler means she’s still with Brady. Honestly I don’t think he’d stick around after all of this.

ForeverGauc01
Extreme Gossiper

Postby lizpuff2006 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:50 am

If it is true he shouldn't. Once a cheater always a cheater.
lizpuff2006
True Gossiper

Postby Kaydeedid » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:10 am

SO her and brady aren't together and she still doesn't want tyler :hee:
Kaydeedid
Amateur

Postby hwarner » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:15 am

How do you know they aren't together?

hwarner
Talker

Postby mamadrama97 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:21 am

hwarner wrote:How do you know they aren't together?

She’s been cheating on brady with Tyler if she is with brady she needs to leave him. That’s not fair to him at all.

mamadrama97
Amateur

Postby Kaydeedid » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:33 am

If she really wanted to be with tyler she would have left brady along time ago. If her and brady aren't together its definitely not her choice. I still don't understand why she would mess up her whole life for some random "writer". I remember her post about her and brady's 5 year anniversary and she went all out for him. idk just doesn't make sense to me.
Kaydeedid
Amateur

Postby mamadrama97 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:43 am

So she’s cheating on brady using him for Money it seems. You don’t cheat on someone you love. What if he doesn’t even know? How can she just live with her self. It’s not right. I feel terrible for brady and Tyler. She’s leading them both on it seems like.

mamadrama97
Amateur

Postby lizpuff2006 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:49 am

mamadrama97 wrote:So she’s cheating on brady using him for Money it seems. You don’t cheat on someone you love. What if he doesn’t even know? How can she just live with her self. It’s not right. I feel terrible for brady and Tyler. She’s leading them both on it seems like.

You talk like it is a 100% certain fact that she is cheating. We don't know the whole story. We see she tweets/comments/likes his stuff and she deleted her socials and we see him putting out "his side" of the story about "Ashlee" and a pic that looks very photoshopped.

We probably will never know what is going on. But we cannot just assume she cheated on him.

With what he does/how much he is gone I don't doubt something went on that she isn't proud of but I can't prove either way. Just seems fishy
lizpuff2006
True Gossiper

Postby hwarner » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:23 pm

mamadrama97 wrote:
hwarner wrote:How do you know they aren't together?

She’s been cheating on brady with Tyler if she is with brady she needs to leave him. That’s not fair to him at all.

I know what's been happening but you were acting like it's absolute fact that they aren't together. I was wondering if she or he posted something

hwarner
Talker

Postby alicesmo » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:29 pm

Trying to keep up I just read the past 2-3 pages... this is prrrrretty weird.
Tbh I kinda believe it that she has never met him. Maybe they had some sort of ''online relatonship'' and that's all.. still pretty bad and if she was flirting and all while still with brady though. and I agree with everyone who said we'll probably never know the truth.. she's not the kind to spill everything ..
Also ... mamadrama is definitely Tyler, lol. :rofl:
alicesmo
Talker

Postby Mel1011 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:59 pm

lizpuff2006 wrote:
mamadrama97 wrote:So she’s cheating on brady using him for Money it seems. You don’t cheat on someone you love. What if he doesn’t even know? How can she just live with her self. It’s not right. I feel terrible for brady and Tyler. She’s leading them both on it seems like.

You talk like it is a 100% certain fact that she is cheating. We don't know the whole story. We see she tweets/comments/likes his stuff and she deleted her socials and we see him putting out "his side" of the story about "Ashlee" and a pic that looks very photoshopped.

We probably will never know what is going on. But we cannot just assume she cheated on him.

With what he does/how much he is gone I don't doubt something went on that she isn't proud of but I can't prove either way. Just seems fishy

Mamadrama97 is Tyler cater himself so he does know
Mel1011
True Gossiper

Postby Mel1011 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:03 pm

mamadrama97 wrote:
Mel1011 wrote:

mamadrama97 wrote:
Mel1011 wrote:

Maybe try not to look into it too much. She probably liked your post by accident if she unliked 3 minutes later.
Mel1011
True Gossiper

Postby mamadrama97 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:44 pm

Sorry to burst your bubble but I am not Tyler. Lol that’s just ridiculous. Just interested in this story. Jesus.

mamadrama97
Amateur

Postby Jodyxo » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:55 pm

I’m just going to leave this here... she’s cheated on Brady MANY times before this. If people only knew the real her. They’d be surprised.

Jodyxo
Wallflower

PreviousNext

Return to Q-Z