Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ellie & Jared: So Tender, So Fun... | Part 32

Unread post by Pency »

Oh geez.

Jared just tweeted that he "had to delete a very secret clip from today's vlog" but "you'll know about it soon"

I'm sorry but if Julie is in today's vlog I 100% think that they are teasing her pregnancy announcement.
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

actuallydear wrote:Imagine if Julie is having a girl. Ellie will seethe! Image
And matt and em!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Pency wrote:Oh geez.

Jared just tweeted that he "had to delete a very secret clip from today's vlog" but "you'll know about it soon"

I'm sorry but if Julie is in today's vlog I 100% think that they are teasing her pregnancy announcement.
You are right, there is Julie in the thumbnail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Why would Jared tease that knowing the minions are just going to be searching for a reason to hope Ellie is pregnant?

It's also not his news to tease. He's looking desperate.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Kaylor1 wrote:
actuallydear wrote:Imagine if Julie is having a girl. Ellie will seethe! Image
And matt and em!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
If it were just Em having a girl, I don't think it would bother Ellie as much because they aren't ~real~ sisters, and Ellie doesn't see her on the same level. Julie and Ellie have always been in the same realm because of their physical likeness and now that Julie has moved closer to Ellie they'll likely see her more. And there hasn't been a Griffiths baby girl since Ellie had been TTC and actually wanted a girl... but now she does, so.. Yikes, Julie. You better hide that pregnancy a lil more, girlfriend.

Edit: Just realised I forgot about Eve Franke... but again, I don't think that would've pissed Ellie off as much as Julie having a girl would.
Spillthattea
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Spillthattea »

One of Julie's older videos about Landon burning his face popped up in my recommended, and I'm sorry but Jared comes across as flirting with Landon so hard in that video. I just watched Jared's body language the whole time and I'm still laughing over it. He was cooing over Landon more than the women lmao. Back to hell I go.

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

whatashitshow wrote:
lovingthisforum wrote:Jared was drunk in the cabin while finishing the vlog.
LOL! I have thought this many times when he is off with "friends". He has to be on something. Anyways, nothing against Mormon religion or anything and I know you don't have to have alcohol to have fun but there is NO way I can picture my husband and his friends up in the mountains in a cabin eating licorice & playing Heads Up.....hahahaha. Just the thought makes me laugh.
The Mormon "parties" or events/gatherings I've been to are like junior high parties. Punch or sparkling apple juice and game night! They really don't know any different because that's all they know. Eating licorice, drinking Dr. Pepper and playing Heads Up is a WILD night for a Mormon guy. LOL
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:If Julie is pregnant then I think it's still early and she's just not ready to tell. Bloat can make you look farther along than you are when you've had multiple pregnancies.

This was her at 20 weeks when she was pregnant with her 3rd. She isn't close to this big yet imo.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... fd09bb.jpg[/img]
Notice at the top it says "If you're not going to judge me, then come along". Wow, that's a real inviting way to get people to watch your vlog...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Ellie & Jared: So Tender, So Fun... | Part 32

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Just imagine Ellie coming here, seeing so many new posts all about her (and Jared too) only to realize everyone is talking about Julie being pregnant. She is going to be super pissed! I find it funny!
Bananasplit
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bananasplit »

Ellie told Bonnie that she was her Khloe, as in Khloe kardashian. I'm assuming that means that Ellie thinks she's Kim and is the reason everyone in her family is successful on YouTube. I know no ones surprised by her thinking, but seriously her sisters will be passing her in subscribers soon so she better stop thinking of herself as a Kim kardashian. She doesn't even try To hide that she thinks she's better than her sisters.

I personally think Khloe is the best out of the kardahians anyways, but in Ellie's brain that was some way to take a jab at Bonnie and tell her she's 'less than' precious Ellie.
sasha186
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sasha186 »

Bananasplit wrote:Ellie told Bonnie that she was her Khloe, as in Khloe kardashian. I'm assuming that means that Ellie thinks she's Kim and is the reason everyone in her family is successful on YouTube. I know no ones surprised by her thinking, but seriously her sisters will be passing her in subscribers soon so she better stop thinking of herself as a Kim kardashian. She doesn't even try To hide that she thinks she's better than her sisters.

I personally think Khloe is the best out of the kardahians anyways, but in Ellie's brain that was some way to take a jab at Bonnie and tell her she's 'less than' precious Ellie.
I actually think that this is a reference to her size (Khloe being the biggest Kardashian), which 100% does not make it any better. I get that it might be an affectionate family joke, but I still think its rooted in meanness.
Bananasplit
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bananasplit »

sasha186 wrote:
Bananasplit wrote:Ellie told Bonnie that she was her Khloe, as in Khloe kardashian. I'm assuming that means that Ellie thinks she's Kim and is the reason everyone in her family is successful on YouTube. I know no ones surprised by her thinking, but seriously her sisters will be passing her in subscribers soon so she better stop thinking of herself as a Kim kardashian. She doesn't even try To hide that she thinks she's better than her sisters.

I actually think that this is a reference to her size (Khloe being the biggest Kardashian), which 100% does not make it any better. I get that it might be an affectionate family joke, but I still think its rooted in meanness.
That could be too! i just mean Khloe is considered the 'lesser' of the kardashians for several reasons, weight included and I could see Ellie thinking she's the Kim of the family, bc she thinks that highly of herself.

Either way she meant it to be mean. :(
sasha186
Amateur
Amateur

Just skimmed today's video, and I think they are really making an effort to show Calvin "talking" more.

Calvin's speech wasn't something I really paid attention to until I started reading here, but now it's hard to miss. I DO think that he is saying some things that Ellie can understand. At the end of today's video, Calvin was sitting on the counter and Ellie was asking him about his day, and it seemed like he said a few sentences which, after translation from Ellie, I could sort of piece together. Maybe he's more on the speech impediment end of the scale than delay? Without Ellie's translation they would have sounded like babble to me.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Watch 6:21 today and listen to her rude ass tone to Codys jump and flip, "WhooHoo."
She is such a bitch.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

sasha186 wrote:Just skimmed today's video, and I think they are really making an effort to show Calvin "talking" more.

Calvin's speech wasn't something I really paid attention to until I started reading here, but now it's hard to miss. I DO think that he is saying some things that Ellie can understand. At the end of today's video, Calvin was sitting on the counter and Ellie was asking him about his day, and it seemed like he said a few sentences which, after translation from Ellie, I could sort of piece together. Maybe he's more on the speech impediment end of the scale than delay? Without Ellie's translation they would have sounded like babble to me.
She had an insta story where she translated one sentence, and I could kinda hear it. But then she asked him what he wanted for dinner this week, and gibberish came out, and she said, "Chicken? Ok" And nothing he said remotely sounded like chicken.

sasha186
Amateur
Amateur

lmmomSD wrote:
sasha186 wrote:Just skimmed today's video, and I think they are really making an effort to show Calvin "talking" more.

She had an insta story where she translated one sentence, and I could kinda hear it. But then she asked him what he wanted for dinner this week, and gibberish came out, and she said, "Chicken? Ok" And nothing he said remotely sounded like chicken.

Yeah, I definitely don't think he's actually saying things (that anyone can understand) all the time. Maybe not even most of the time. But I do think he can say more than "yeah" and a few other single words. It's just not... great.
menehune
Informer
Informer

Unread post by menehune »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Watch 6:21 today and listen to her rude ass tone to Codys jump and flip, "WhooHoo."
She is such a bitch.
I was going to post and say that she's always been particularly nasty to Cody, but then I thought about it more and realized she's fairly nasty to all the nieces and nephews. At least she doesn't play favourites I guess!
Kay91_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kay91_ »

I seriously HATE to defend Ellie but I think she was legitimately nervous for Jackson to jump but wanted him to have fun with his cousins & it came off as being a bitch towards Cody. I think she just wanted to get it over with lol. I could totally be wrong though since we know how Ellie is.

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

What exactly was with the scene where Ellie was washing her face? I've never seen anybody remove eye makeup like that. She was digging her fingers into her eyeballs. Use a cotton ball or a cloth, you weirdo.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Kay91_ wrote:I seriously HATE to defend Ellie but I think she was legitimately nervous for Jackson to jump but wanted him to have fun with his cousins & it came off as being a bitch towards Cody. I think she just wanted to get it over with lol. I could totally be wrong though since we know how Ellie is.

Why would she be nervous? We've seen him jump tons of times.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”